Good value

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2017

My dog loves it always looking for more.like the way it all natural food products as long as my dog enjoys will keep buying it

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dog is loving their 4Legs!

The rolls are great.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

My girls just love the rolls. Will be great to get a cap for the rolls, better than using wrap.

The best

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

Both of my dogs just love 4legs dog food and I love it for the healthy ingredients it has. We changed to 4legs for our own survival as the "other" dog food we used was like filling them up with "gas". So 4legs it the forever choice for our beautiful boys.

Happy doggie

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

My dog is loving these bite size treats. Thanks for the lid, will try out the full range and get back to you on her favourite.

Life Saver

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

My 12 year old Blue Heeler developed Diabetes some months ago and feeding her usual food, tinned and dry, became a real chore and she would often refuse to eat and was losing weight. I discovered and tried 4legs products on her and it was like a miracle, her old appetite returned and she saviours every meal. We use the whole range of 4legs products including the 'Roll'. Brilliant for hiding medication tablets too.

Whole natural ingredients! perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 02, 2017

we have a breed which is well known for sensitive digestive systems and skin allergies, 4legs have never upset her stomach or skin allergies and it is all we can feed her, thank you for such a straight forward and affordable natural product.

My Dogs Love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2017

We have a boxer and a French bulldog they both really enjoy 4Legs Natural meet roles. We have tried many other foods but this one has hit the spot for our dogs.

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dogs are loving their 4Legs - thanks for your feedback!

Flavour: Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

Excellent product and great value.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

My dog absolutely loves this.
He is so excited as I am preparing it & scoff the whole bowl in seconds.
Highly recommended!

Flavour: Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

Two Very Happy Dogs - And Owners!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

I used to spend hours chopping fresh chicken and beef before cooking making yummmy gravy. My dogs turn their snouts up t tinned food, but when I introduced them to 4legs beef roll, they looked like I hadn't fed them for a week! They are so happy and I don't have to spend almost as much time preparing their meals as I do for my husband and me. Thank you so much from me and also from george our rescue foxie aged 8 and peaches a 4yo chihuahua jack russell cross.

Jill

Dog loves it.

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2017

My dog loves the food. It's a great product at a great price and It is packaged tightly to be fresh.

Flavour: Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

Looks and smells good enough to eat!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2017

Bella loves her 4 legs, each week we buy a different meat product. she eats with much enthusiasm. And the product smell good to .

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear Bella is loving her 4Legs!

Canberra

• 1 comment

What a difference

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2017

I have an English Staffy. He suffered stomach problems using another well known dog roll. Sine I have changed to 4Legs - NO PROBLEM! He is even losing a bit of weight and exercising better. PLUS snoring is easing....
We both could not speak more highly of his new diet

Comments
4Legs Official

So glad to hear your dog is enjoying his 4Legs!

Seeing there is a great range, I thought I would try him on different varieties. Lamb Vegies and Rice also a hit. No tummy side effects. So being adventurous, we will try Kangaroo Plus 5 next. Then... read more »

Happy Alfie

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2017

Our dog Alfie loves 4legs roll. It is lucky to be in his bowl for a whole minute. Thank you 4legs for making an excellent product for our well loved pet.

Flavour: Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

Winner, winner! Angus beef dinner!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2017

I just fed my 11 year old spoodle your angus beef and vegie roll for the very first time and he absolutely loved it! I've never seen him eat all his dinner so fast - he was even licking the bowl! :)

• 1 answer

Flavour: Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

Less soggy than other Dog rolls on the market

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2017

We have just swapped to this brand after using another brand for a long time.
We love the density of this product and how it dosent smell.
It cuts well and does not ooze liquid once opened.
And of course my Golden Retriever nods her approval!!

Great Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2017

My girl has been eating 4Legs since we adopted her last February. Her coat is gleaming, she has so much energy, and she always licks the bowl clean. We love his product because its all natural and doesn't have any nasty chemicals or additives.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dog is loving her 4Legs, thanks for the awesome feedback!

Perfection

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2017

Our little man loves this roll- can't get enough of it
Thanks 4 legs! He's such a lover of it

Flavour: Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

our dog loves it. hes turning into a food snob

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2017

JB knows the packet by sight and gets so exited he dose this little spinny dance. its just so hilarious.

Comments
4Legs Official

So great to hear JB jumps for joy when the 4Legs comes out!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

The only one!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2017

In the super market this is the only product without added salt.
All other products are poisoning our doggies. Salt is poison for dogs! This is the only brand that understands what dogs need and like without compromising their health! Thank you.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
4Legs Official

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, we're so pleased your enjoying our product! Thanks for supporting our brand!

My dog loves this!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2017

My dog can't wait for her dinner she gets excited when she see me get the roll out of the fridge her tails wags at a hundred miles an hour.

Comments
4Legs Official

We love hearing about happy dogs enjoying their 4Legs, thanks for the wonderful feedback!

1 of 2 pages