4Legs Natural Dog Food Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

4Legs Natural Dog Food Angus Beef & Vegies Roll is part of 4Legs Natural Dog Food rated 4.8 stars from 1753 reviews.

Great product!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

My 2 English staffies aged 14yrs old love this dog roll!! It does not make them fart which is a bonus on its own!! And easy clean up from the other end!, the dog roll does not smell horrible and my 2 love it, thanks heaps from, "Hashtag and Jazz"

DEVOURED!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2018

It's all in the results - "not a CRUMB of MEAT Left ! It is refreshing to see my little lady looking forward to her main meal of the day - time to say "thankyou" but then it is time to get down to the job in hand - thanks mum !

Verified Purchase Flavour: Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

Our dog Ollie loves your Angus Beef Roll

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

We first started buying your Angus Beef roll from our local supermarket because it was good value for money. Now we don’t even check prices because our dog just thrives on his yummy Angus Beef and Chicken Vege sausages.
Thank you from our household.

No mess, no fuss

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2018

Oscar loves 4Legs roll, I alternate beef/veg and chicken/veg, it agrees with his stomach and knowing its wholesome is a big plus and its a good price too.

Dog Loves It

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2018

My dog love it. Wholesome ingredients and balanced too, meat and veg. It is good value. He does not get tired of the Angus Beef and Veg,

Aria loves it ..

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

Aria my rough collie loves the roll Angus beef as part of a mixed diet , and it is easy to purchase at the supermarket .

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your excellent feedback, great to hear Aria is enjoying her 4Legs

Fussy toy poodle

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

my poodle is fussy eater she loves it eats it all the time and is very good price too which is easy on the pocket

Comments
4Legs Official

Fussy dogs love 4Legs! Thank for your wonderful feedback

Maitland

• 2 answers
Private message

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2018

Our 2 dogs absolutely love it. They screwed their nose up at the other brands. Stick with what they like

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the perfect feedback! Great to hear your dogs are loving their 4Legs!

Great little product

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

My little geriatric Lhasa Apso absolutely loves this product. Highly recommended for fussy eaters. The price is quite reasonable as well. The free cap is great and fits perfectly for fridge storage.

Convenience and satisfying

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

So convenient to store and to serve.Monte prefers it to any other food especially when supplemented with dry food and fresh water

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear Monte is enjoying 4Legs, thanks for the excellent feedback Mark!

Verified Purchase Flavour: Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

Happy dog, happy life!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

My dog absolutely loves it licks the bowl every time! Tail wags when she sees the roll come out of the fridge and sits and waits in anticipation for the bowl to hit the tile. Love it when my dog is happy.....thank you

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the brilliant feedback Kel - we agree, happy dog = happy life!

She loves it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2018

My fussy princess absolutely loves the Angus Beef & Vegie Roll after tasting her friends. Will definitely be trying her on others in this range.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the feedback Kay, we love hearing about happy dogs who love their 4Legs!

Sydney

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Great! my dogs love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2018

I have been purchasing 4Legs products for a couple of months and have noticed tremendous improvements with my dogs coat and smelly breathe! will definitely be repurchasing.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the great feedback Ashley, we're thrilled our dogs are loving their 4Legs!

Sam loves it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2018

Sam is an active Kelpie x who is not fussed about food but loves his "puppy roll" and gets very excited at dinner time.

Perfect for our dog

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2018

Our dog loves it, can't wait for it to be put on his plate. Looks healthy and looks fresh too

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your brilliant feedback!

Gone in 60 seconds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2018

My small cross breed terrier absolutely love this. They try to steal it out of the shopping bag whilst I'm still unpacking the groceries.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the amazing feedback Steve!

Settled digestion.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2018

Our 14 year old Jack Russell has had lots of intestinal issues but this 4legs product suits him and the issues have very much disappeared. It is certainly far better for him than many other supermarket or vet foods!

Flavour: Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

Great product my dog Baxter loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2018

My dog loves this product. It is of great quality he never leaves any in his bowl . He also love the meat balls

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear Baxter is loving 4Legs, thanks for your wonderful feedback Robbo!

Great food

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2018

Our seven year old kelpie can be a bit fussy at times. He eats this down all in one feeding. Loves it

Comments
4Legs Official

Hi Wendy, fussy dogs can't get enough of 4Legs! Great to hear your kelpie is loving his 4Legs!

Flavour: Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

Easy for me, healthy and tasty for my babies!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2018

The rolls came recommended to me by my vet due to their nutritional balance and consistency across batches. My jack russell’s love them, and they never get upset digestive systems or wind when I feed them 4legs. The 100g increment markings make it easy for dog sitters to feed them the correct amounts, especially as their meal sizes and frequencies continue to change as they mature.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your excellent feedback Lee!

1 of 5 pages