Flavour: Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

The best quality meat roll product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

I have tried many other brands but have been disappointed with the high moisture content of their products, even some of the so called "Premium Dog Food" rolls. After a few days the roll becomes very sweaty & sloppy.
4Legs is a lovely healthy wet food product for my best friend!

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your wonderful feedback!

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

Love the ease & great nutrition & so does my dog. Good to have healthy food for her especially at her breakfast time.

Flavour: Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

My golden retriever loves it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

Great price & Australian made and owned. How could you go wrong! Plus it’s very convenient that you can pick it up from wollies

Both our dogs love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2017

My Lurcher (11 years old ) and my Irish Wolfhound love 4 legs rolls being mixed into their dried kibble

Dog loves it

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

My dog loves it, i have tried other brands and he either dosnt like it or it causes tummy upsets

Great for Great Danes!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2017

My dog isn’t fussy but he does have a fussy tum, 4 legs seems to have the right combination of ingredients to suit him perfectly

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your GREAT feedback!

Perfect for our dog

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2017

Our dog has never eaten tinned food and loves these rolls. I buy all varieties for her. Will continue to buy

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your wonderful feedback!

Love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2017

Hi My name is Maycee and I'm a Greyhound (ex racer) and i have tried most things on the market, and i have suffered from all sorts of digestive probs, but since my new owner has found 4 legs ( I love both chicken , beef with vegs roll) and a good kibble i have never been happier or healthier, just wondering if you do a grain free kibble.
Anyway I love this product. xx

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the wonderful feedback, so glad Maycee is loving her 4Legs!

Verified Purchase Flavour: Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

Looking good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2017

Been trying a few different rolls,so far,my dogs are doing very well on your product.So I will stay with you Angus beef

My dog loves this

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2017

doesn't smell when I cut it up,always fresh,can see exactly what your feeding your dog in both the angus and chicken roll, and I know this may sound silly but it doesn't make my dog smell either. Cheers

Angus dog roll

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

Both of my dogs love it. Both of their bowls are licked clean every night. And they can be very fussy eaters.

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your fussy dogs are loving their 4Legs!

My baby lovessss it :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

My mini foxy is a guts !! But he's fussy.
4lesg food is always finished with a complimentary burp ! :)

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the brilliant feedback, we love hearing about happy dogs enjoying their 4Legs!

Flavour: Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

my dog just loves it will keep buying it for her

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2017

My staffy has been a fussy eater so I tried this and she loves it so I will keep buying it

Comments
4Legs Official

Awesome feedback, thank you!

Flavour: Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

our little dog seems to like your products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2017

our little dog likes your products so we try different ones to give her a choice and she seems to think that they are pretty good

Verified Purchase Flavour: Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

4Legs stays fresher longer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2017

From the 1st time I used 4Legs Angus Beef & Vege Roll I noticed it stayed fresher for longer in the fridge.
Our 10yo Blue Cattle loves it mixed with her dry foods.
If my local Woolies ever run short I got to another suburbs Woolies ... our dog Roxy is very fussy and loves 4Legs

Flavour: Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

my dog thinks it's great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2017

It's easy to serve up The bite size pieces means that I don't have to cut it up. great variety and not messy.

My favourite for my dog

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2017

Had so much trouble with getting food that didn't aggravate the dreaded 'dog breath', this is the answer! My dog's favourite.

Dogs feast upon this

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2017

I use this amongst the dogs dry food. They gobble all of it down. They love it and not a scrap remains.

GREAT VARIETY FOR MY 3 PAWSOMES

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 26, 2017

I have 3 dogs they all love it very economical and great variety will purchase again thanks 4 legs. Thanks from Matilda Midge and Goldie

Good value

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2017

My dog loves it always looking for more.like the way it all natural food products as long as my dog enjoys will keep buying it

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dog is loving their 4Legs!

1 of 3 pages