Angus dog roll

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

Both of my dogs love it. Both of their bowls are licked clean every night. And they can be very fussy eaters.

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your fussy dogs are loving their 4Legs!

My baby lovessss it :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

My mini foxy is a guts !! But he's fussy.
4lesg food is always finished with a complimentary burp ! :)

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the brilliant feedback, we love hearing about happy dogs enjoying their 4Legs!

Flavour: Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

my dog just loves it will keep buying it for her

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2017

My staffy has been a fussy eater so I tried this and she loves it so I will keep buying it

Comments
4Legs Official

Awesome feedback, thank you!

Flavour: Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

our little dog seems to like your products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2017

our little dog likes your products so we try different ones to give her a choice and she seems to think that they are pretty good

Verified Purchase Flavour: Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

4Legs stays fresher longer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2017

From the 1st time I used 4Legs Angus Beef & Vege Roll I noticed it stayed fresher for longer in the fridge.
Our 10yo Blue Cattle loves it mixed with her dry foods.
If my local Woolies ever run short I got to another suburbs Woolies ... our dog Roxy is very fussy and loves 4Legs

Flavour: Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

my dog thinks it's great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2017

It's easy to serve up The bite size pieces means that I don't have to cut it up. great variety and not messy.

My favourite for my dog

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2017

Had so much trouble with getting food that didn't aggravate the dreaded 'dog breath', this is the answer! My dog's favourite.

Dogs feast upon this

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2017

I use this amongst the dogs dry food. They gobble all of it down. They love it and not a scrap remains.

GREAT VARIETY FOR MY 3 PAWSOMES

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 26, 2017

I have 3 dogs they all love it very economical and great variety will purchase again thanks 4 legs. Thanks from Matilda Midge and Goldie

Good value

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2017

My dog loves it always looking for more.like the way it all natural food products as long as my dog enjoys will keep buying it

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dog is loving their 4Legs!

The rolls are great.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

My girls just love the rolls. Will be great to get a cap for the rolls, better than using wrap.

The best

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

Both of my dogs just love 4legs dog food and I love it for the healthy ingredients it has. We changed to 4legs for our own survival as the "other" dog food we used was like filling them up with "gas". So 4legs it the forever choice for our beautiful boys.

Happy doggie

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

My dog is loving these bite size treats. Thanks for the lid, will try out the full range and get back to you on her favourite.

Life Saver

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

My 12 year old Blue Heeler developed Diabetes some months ago and feeding her usual food, tinned and dry, became a real chore and she would often refuse to eat and was losing weight. I discovered and tried 4legs products on her and it was like a miracle, her old appetite returned and she saviours every meal. We use the whole range of 4legs products including the 'Roll'. Brilliant for hiding medication tablets too.

Whole natural ingredients! perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 02, 2017

we have a breed which is well known for sensitive digestive systems and skin allergies, 4legs have never upset her stomach or skin allergies and it is all we can feed her, thank you for such a straight forward and affordable natural product.

My Dogs Love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2017

We have a boxer and a French bulldog they both really enjoy 4Legs Natural meet roles. We have tried many other foods but this one has hit the spot for our dogs.

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dogs are loving their 4Legs - thanks for your feedback!

Flavour: Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

Excellent product and great value.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

My dog absolutely loves this.
He is so excited as I am preparing it & scoff the whole bowl in seconds.
Highly recommended!

Flavour: Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

Two Very Happy Dogs - And Owners!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

I used to spend hours chopping fresh chicken and beef before cooking making yummmy gravy. My dogs turn their snouts up t tinned food, but when I introduced them to 4legs beef roll, they looked like I hadn't fed them for a week! They are so happy and I don't have to spend almost as much time preparing their meals as I do for my husband and me. Thank you so much from me and also from george our rescue foxie aged 8 and peaches a 4yo chihuahua jack russell cross.

Jill

Dog loves it.

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2017

My dog loves the food. It's a great product at a great price and It is packaged tightly to be fresh.

Flavour: Angus Beef & Vegies Roll

Looks and smells good enough to eat!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2017

Bella loves her 4 legs, each week we buy a different meat product. she eats with much enthusiasm. And the product smell good to .

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear Bella is loving her 4Legs!

1 of 2 pages