4Legs Natural Dog Food Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

4Legs Natural Dog Food Beef, Veggies & Macaroni is part of 4Legs Natural Dog Food rated 4.8 stars from 1765 reviews.

Excellent product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

Our dog jack is so fussy when it comes to meals but he loves this meal. Great product! Thank you

14 years long

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

We have been using this product for 14 years.
Our gorgeous old staffy was with us for the past 16 years, in fine fettle.
Our new staffy is just as happy devouring 4 legs.
We love this product.

This is excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

Been feeding her this product for years,she is 9 years old ,healthy,active. And happy she loves it.would recommend it for my friends dog.

Fantastic!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

Doesn’t smell gross like can food and so much easier to hide tablets in for dogs that have medical issues like mine

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

The perfect meal for my fur baby

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

My fur baby Axel a amstaff has a skin condition that is easily flared up so I was always looking for a natural healthy brand of food for him that was cost effective and that he enjoyed and I found that with 4legs natural dog food

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear Axel is thriving on 4Legs, thanks for the excellent feedback Kate!

Great Price, Great Quantity

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

My Moodle just loves these bite size pieces - they certainly must be full of flavor as he is pretty fussy. Also unlike canned dog food, the pieces are fairly "dry" so won't glug up his dry food! My friend mistook them for Brandy Balls!

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

Breakfast to keep my dogs happy. X

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2018

Our dogs wait patiently for their breakfast every morning. When they see it is 4 legs they both run to their bowls. Happy docs happy owner.

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

My fussy eater loves them

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

I have an old fussy eater, who loves all the varieties (rolls and meatballs). I don’t buy any other brands at all as there are lots of options to give her.

Comments
4Legs Official

Fussy dogs love their 4Legs! Thanks for the wonderful feedback

awesomeness

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

I just now bought this and fed my doggie this and he inhaled it lol.... I will definitely will buy this product from here on out. Thank you so much. Raegene Mitchell.

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

Excellent for my old man.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2018

Upon reaching the age of ten my baby was diagnosed with a stretched oesophagus. This is one of the few foods that he can digest. Even with seating him for ten minutes.

Great products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

Our girl has a sensitive stomach & has never had a problem with any of the flavours we've tried, and she loves it. Great product.

Consistently excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 03, 2018

My dog enjoys all the flavours. I love the variety of flavours available and the consistent quality and size of the product. It helps me keep track of how much I'm feeding my fur baby.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the excellent feedback Sue! Thrilled your enjoying our product.

Mr Fussy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

wow our dog is very fussy . He sits and waits wagging his tail he certainly is happy
thanks heaps .

Comments
4Legs Official

Fussy dogs love 4Legs! We love hearing about happy waggy tails!

Fantastic- My dogs love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2018

I have 4 dogs and they love having their 4 Legs every morning. Great products and convenient. Thank you 4Legs.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your fantastic feedback Pat!

Just Fabulous - a life saver

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

My 9 yr old German Shepherd has been extremely ill and the vets had trouble diagnosing it. She was losing weight, would not eat anything much and I was so frustrated with cooking her all types of food only to have it rejected. In my desperate search to find something to tempt her I found your product in Coles and thought I would try it. She immediately liked it - basically all varieties of meat balls. She was finally diagnosed with Immune Mediated Poly Arthritis and is now on the correct medication. Now she is really hungry and still absolutely loves your products and is looking & feeling much better.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the wonderful feedback, great to hear your dog has regained her appetite and is feeling better!

Worst farts!

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 13, 2018

My dog loves it. But he has the worst smelling farts from it that he even gets disgusted by. I wish you could make more healthy balls that were vegan and had fenugreek in them to stop dogs farts.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your feedback; we'll pass on your suggestion for a vegan meatball to our product development team!

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

My small dogs just love them!

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2018

Good to see a fresh product like this available. Our doggies loves to snack on these first thing in the morning. Now appear to enjoy them more than fresh chicken wings!

Comments
4Legs Official

We love hearing about happy dogs loving their 4Legs! Thanks for the great feedback!

Natural and healthy

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2018

Gives me peace of mind knowing I’m giving my fur baby something natural and healthy. It doesn’t seem like other dog foods that usually make me screw my nose up

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the wonderful feedback Jem, thanks for supporting our brand!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Request answered.

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2018

Received the requested lid on time. Thank You for your prompt reply and delivery. This will keep your product very nicely in the fridge.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your feedback Shirl!

Love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 29, 2018

I'm glad to have found your product. There is variety and my dog loves it either as a treat or in her dinner with other stuff. It saves me lots of time cooking all the separate ingredients, so thank you.

1 of 11 pages