Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

Homies loves all three flavours, beef lamb and chicken. Great product. The package looks very fresh and inviting. Have more deals. 10/10

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your wonderful feedback, so glad your dog is enjoying 4Legs!

Great food

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

Our dog is a greyhound. They are known for having funny tummys. The 4legs has been brilliant. He loves all flavours and his tummy has been fine

She enjoys it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

Well priced snack for our fur friend who enjoys the change in her diet from the regular dry food, nice work 4Legs

Problem solved!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

I have two dogs - Esther, who will eat anything that is not nailed down, and Rafik who does not have a great interest in any food. Until I discovered 4Legs I had to feed them in different areas to stop Esther from eating all of Raf's food. Not any more! Rafik loves his meat balls and gobbles them down - that is a huge compliment to you guys. (Esther gobbles them down too, but she also gobbles down dead earthworms, and anything else dead that she finds, so she'd eat them whether they were delicious or not.)

Comments
4Legs Official

Thrilled that Esther and Raf are loving their 4Legs - thanks for the brilliant feedback!

Great for treats

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2017

I use these as training treats for my dog and she goes bananas for them! They don't upset her tummy either and they're just the right size to use for training.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thrilled that your dog is enjoying 4Legs!

The Dogs Love It

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

I have 2 small dogs they're quite fussy
but I don't have a problem getting them
to eat the Beef Vegetable & Macaroni flavour
or the 3 Meats & Sweet Potatoe.

my dog loves 4 legs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

My dog is heaps happier and healthier being fed with 4legs ..thanks 4legs great range for her as well thanks

Verified Purchase Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

Rescue dog

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2017

I am currently fostering a rescue dog who was very malnourished, needed something nutritional and tasty, she loves 4 legs ! Still feeding her 3 times a day and she doesn't leave a morsel in the bowl

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

This food is perfect for our dog

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2017

Our toy poodle absolutely loves this product,we used to feed her breast chicken but found it caused to pass very bad poo's then my daughter suggested we try your product as she feeds her dog 4Legs so we tried it and had great success.

Our furbaby lives 4legs!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2017

Our molly love all the flavours that are provided by our local supermarkets she goes nuts evetytime she sees 4legs come in with the shopping.

Feeling the love when 4legs is on the menu

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2017

I have three dogs any various ages and every one of them LOVE this product. I always get that look when they have finished of BUT I WANT MORE!
Five stars...

Loves it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2017

Our dog loves this product. It keeps him satisfied. We feed him a handful in the morning and night with his dry food.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your brilliant feedback!

A fan favourite

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

I transitioned from tinned food to 4Legs because my poodles where having digestive problems. Their problems no longer exist on their new diet.

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dogs are thriving on 4Legs!

Happy Kelpie

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2017

My Kelpie absolutely loves his 4Legs Natural Dog Food. He always looks forward to dinner time and its always a clean bowl..

Comments
4Legs Official

We love hearing about happy dogs enjoying their 4Legs - thanks for the feedback!

Great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2017

Love this dog food! Fresh and wholesome! I’m a busy Mum of three little kids and I don’t have the time to make my own food like this! So glad I found it readily available, all natural at the Supermarket! Thank you for saving me time and allowing my dogs to be healthy :)

Our Magpies love them !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2017

They reject all other scraps once they've had the 4legs balls! I hope they're ok for them, they seem healthy!

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your great feedback!

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

Rosie was left licking her lips. Thank you

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2017

A healthy option for our four legged family member. She was licking her dish and looking for more. Thank you

Our fussy dog loves it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

It is the only natural dog food we have found that our dog will consistently eat. He used to get sick of other food and refuse to eat it but he absolutely loves this!

Verified Purchase Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

A new pupper favourite.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

I have a very satisfied "pup". He gets so excited when he sees me take this out of the refrigerator. Plus, there are no smelly "sauces" to contend with.

Great breakfast

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

My dogs absolutely love the meatballs they have them for breakfast every morning

1 of 7 pages