Our fussy dog loves it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

It is the only natural dog food we have found that our dog will consistently eat. He used to get sick of other food and refuse to eat it but he absolutely loves this!

Verified Purchase Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

A new pupper favourite.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

I have a very satisfied "pup". He gets so excited when he sees me take this out of the refrigerator. Plus, there are no smelly "sauces" to contend with.

Great breakfast

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

My dogs absolutely love the meatballs they have them for breakfast every morning

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

Food for dogs and chickens!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2017

Our boxer absolutely loves this food and so do our chickens!
Great variety and love the fact that it is Family made and owned!

Comments
4Legs Official

We love hearing about happy dogs (and chickens!) who love their 4Legs!

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

The perfect choice for your dog

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2017

My dog loves this food. He loves it as a meal or as a special treat. Fantastic variety of menu choices.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your excellent feedback!

dogs love it

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

4legs was recommended by a dog kennel owner who fed it to my dogs (with some kibble) and their bad breath vanished...no more canned muck!

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your feedback, glad to hear your dogs are loving their 4Legs!

Love it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

So easy to feed the dog with these balls. No mess, no fuss. I wont buy anything else now and I have recomended it to my extended family.

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

Poochie gobbles it right up

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2017

I only tried these today, saw them on the shelf in the supermarket, so I thought they look pretty good I wonder how Poochie will go, well she gobbles these right down, must be dam tasty

My dogs love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2017

My dogs have become fussy eaters as they get older and I'm so thankful that I've finally found a product that they love and get excited to eat each mealtime

Loves it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2017

My Lab loves these and so do I. We rotate on flavours from Beef to lamb and chicken. Love that it's natural free from preservatives, couldn't find another product out there the same. Clean up time is a breeze with no sloppy mess.

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

Sooooooo Easy, its unbelievable.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2017

Our dog is 18mths old & has never had dog food except for dry kibble, she loves it & we were surprised. It makes life very easy now not having to prepare fresh ALL the time & she just really loves it. Thank you so much

Really great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2017

Have a fussy eater, but she absolutely loves this given with some dry food & fresh meat. So glad we found it in supermarket

Carey Park, Western Australia

Private message

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

Our chiuhuahia absolutely loves this stuff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2017

Amazing pet food.. our dogs seem to love it... Won't be buying anything else . Thanks from Koko and her family

Best dog food available

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2017

I feed 4 little dogs who are incredibly fussy eaters. I used to cook them chuck steak for their main meal. I needed to change as costs were prohibitive. I went through a wide variety of dog roll food that smelled disgusting. The dogs hated it. Then I discovered 4 Legs and life here for my doggies is so much better. They "love" their beef with veggies and pasta. I love it because it smells great and they leave their bowls clean every time. Honestly, feeding time is a cinch with 4legs dog food.

Lip smacking delicious!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2017

A friend bought a packet as a treat for my 3 dogs - and they loved it straight away. Looking forward to introducing the other flavours to their diet now.

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

my dogs will eat nothing else.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2017

what ever flavour my dogs love. tried another sort the other day as my local foodland store did not have any 4legs. dogs would no eat it so i had to throw it in my compost bin. lucky when i went out to find some the shop had it so my little darlings did not go hungry for long. i know make sure i have at least one container in the freezer. also the free lids are marvelous. thankyou 4 legs.

Trying for first time

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

My dog really likes the taste. He usually eats dry food but has recently not wanted his food which is quite unusual. It is much easier to buy this product than cook veggies myself.

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

Perfect for my very fussy puppy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

no matter what food I would get for my puppy he would refuse to even eat a mouthful! Saw this in Coles and thought why not! Might as well give it a go! Gave it to him that night & success, he loves it!!! :)

Flavour: Beef, Veggies & Macaroni

Always an empty bowl in seconds!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2017

I love 4 legs because it's easy to serve and does not have an offensive smell. My fur babies love it because it tastes great (I guess) it never lasts long in their bowls!

Amazing quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2017

My dog seems to absolutely love your food, have only tried a two of the flavours in the little balls and would love to give the roll a try aswell! And they're great value for money!

1 of 6 pages