Happy with producet

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2018

I have been using your product for some time now. My 3 Kelpies love it. Looking forward to receiving the cap.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your wonderful feedback Benny, glad to hear your dogs are loving their 4Legs!

Healthy alternative

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

Gives me a break from cooking the dogs meals. It's a great healthy alternative to home cooked food. They love it & lick the bowl clean & I'm happy because it's natural & you can actually see the vegies & pasta.
I had to scan the opened dog roll as my proof of purchase from WW Goonellabah 3/2/18 as the receipt has crap all over it & I can't scan it.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your great feedback!

She loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2018

Gone in 3 seconds and looked at me for some more. Will be trying the other products to see if they are as effective. No doubt they will be.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the excellent feedback, so glad to hear your dog is loving 4Legs!

My dog loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 28, 2018

My dog enjoys his meals this is one of his favourites
He's healthy very active with a lovely shines coat
The roll is his main meal with fresh meaty nomes which keeps him satisfied and his teeth healthy
I have used the rolls for two other old dogs who enjoyed it as well both lived a heathy long life

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

Great quality and they love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 27, 2018

We took on a rescue puppy and he needed special care to start with. Your products are all excellent and now he is a healthy happy doggie his favourite is chicken and vegies loaf.

Love this product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 26, 2018

Absolutely love this product! I use to make my own food for our 2 pups. I find to be just as good and they have had no skin reactions with. One happy customer!

My dog loved it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2018

It's was good dog ate it . He couldn't get enough ate half roll in seconds will buy it again

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

What an awesome dog food

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2018

I purchased the chicken and veggie for my Kelpie boy, and he loves it. Doesn't take long for him to eat it lol

My dogs love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

Our two kelpies love this roll so much, it would be better if you could see the ingredients in a cut portion.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

Our fussy cavoodle loves his chicken roll!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

We have a very fussy cavoodle who is loving his new food!! We’re very happy with the quality and cost.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

This is the perfect dog food.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2018

Our beautiful widdle k9 just luuuuuvs his 4legs dog food. We know its good for him, we will keep buying it for ever.

The dogs love it!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

I mix pieces of the roll with canned food and dog biscuits to balance their diets. The chicken roll always disappears first.

Pawfect for my dogs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 06, 2018

I have the most fussiest dogs in the world but when I feed them the chick & pasta roll all 3 of my boys luck there bowl clean.

Happy Dog, Happy Owner

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2018

Our dogs love 4legs Natural Dog Roll. It is so easy to cut and has little mess. No stinky odours like other dog roll. I would recommend this product to other dog owners.

All natural

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2018

My dog loves the roll she doesn't leave any food when I feed here the chicken with veggies and pasta.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

Doubles as a main meal and snacks

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 28, 2017

It a great treat for my 3 Great Danes as I can mix it through with their main meal and i can also use them as a healthy snack during the day :)

Absolutely loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2017

Soon as i get it out of the fridge my dog spins around and around until it hits the plate and then it's gone in a second.

Great for older dogs!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

I have a retired old Kelpie and he was having trouble with his dry biscuits and I would have to soak them. Well, not any longer. He loves his Chicken, Veg & Pasta Rolls. Now I know he is getting the nutrients he needs to live out his retired days. Thankyou 4legs

SYDNEY

• 1 comment
Private message

Dog Food Roll & Rectangle Pack- Natural Chicken, Veg & Pasta

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2017

This is the best dog food product out there for our fussy canine. Have just tried him with the Natural Chicken Veg & Pasta in the rectangle pack format and, so far so good!

A doggies's food blessing

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

They love it. They love the chicken, pasta and vegies roll. They are hard to please and in turn this product pleases us so we can please them. Thank you.

1 of 6 pages

Read 1241 related reviews

Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

Is this ok to feed my 8 week old kelpie or should I feed him the puppy one as there is no ages?

Blake91 asked on Aug 20, 2017

Answer this

I don't think it matter but start him on the puppy feed first. I think i started jett at 3 month and he was ion the adult feed because i didn't relies there was one fir puppies lol

My puppy is 11 weeks and we are using either this or the puppy one. Not much of it, just for training treats. The puppy trainer uses it, so if it's good enough for her...

Hi Blake91, we suggest you feed your puppy our 4Legs Puppy Three Meats with Sweet Potato. It's been formulated specifically for puppies. You can find out more and view a feeding guide here http://4legs.com.au/product/3-meats-w-rice-parsley/
If you need stockist information, please give us a call on 1800 655 687
Cheers,
Melissa and the 4Legs Team

Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

I am meant to put my dog on a high quality protein low phosphorus diet to assist kidney function. Does 4 Legs chicken with pasta fit this description? The mutt really likes the food but I need to know if it is nutritionally suited to his needs. Thank you. Keith

Jks asked on May 30, 2016

Answer this

Hi Keith,

Thank you for your enquiry regarding the use of 4Legs for managing poor kidney function in your dog. We are so sorry to hear that he is unwell. Unfortunately, none of the 4Legs range is really appropriate for his dietary requirements.

As you are obviously aware, dogs with chronic kidney failure require a specialised diet aimed at minimising ongoing clinical signs and slowing down progressive damage to the remaining functional kidney. The most important features of these diets are low sodium concentration, low phosphorus concentration, and at later stages of the disease, restricted protein levels. Prescription diets are designed to provide all the essential nutrients required by dogs with chronic kidney disease while maintaining low levels of the nutrients which can exacerbate clinical signs and damage to the kidneys. All our pet food is designed for normal, healthy animals and does not meet the specific requirement of your dog.

Best of luck and please let us know if you require any further information.

Kind Regards,
Dr. Felicity Banks
Veterinary Consultant
4Legs Pet Food Company

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour