4Legs Natural Dog Food Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

4Legs Natural Dog Food Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll is part of 4Legs Natural Dog Food rated 4.8 stars from 1878 reviews.

Yum Yum Yum

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

My dog Jack loves your product. He can not get enough and always excited to see me take the roll out of the fridge ready for his dinner time.

Our dogs love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2018

No complaints from our pooches - they lick the bowl clean every time. I feel good feeding my dogs 4 Legs as I know it’s good quality.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

very happy and dog loves them

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2018

dog always looks forward to the chicken and pasta great product . Cant fault anything with the product thank you

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your wonderful feedback, thrilled your dog is enjoying our product!

easy to cut - no mess

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

our 2 dogs love the roll and I love it too because its so easy to slice and chop up.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the excellent feedback!

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

• 3 comments
Private message

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

My two staffies absolutely love this product.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2018

As the title states they absolutely love this product together with the Angus beef roll. They even know where I have it in the second fridge. When they are given it, it was scoffed down in no time.

Comments
4Legs Official

We love hearing about happy dogs loving their 4Legs, thanks Gazza!

It’s perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

My dog loves all 4 legs products, she don’t like other brands. They looks fresh and yummy

Comments
4Legs Official

Hi Matty! Thanks for your great feedback! We love hearing about happy dogs that love 4Legs

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

a good choice for ourr poodle

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2018

we have continued to purchase 4 legs roll because our dog loves it and unlike other brands of rolls it DOES NOT HAVE A STRONG SMELL.

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dog is loving his 4Legs, thanks for the excellent feedback!

My Dogs Love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

I have 2 Shih Tzus one is a food machine and will eat whatever you give him. My girl on the other hand is a fussy little diva. She will not eat cold dog food except for the Rolls be it either Angus or chicken they both just love them. Best of all they are also inexpensive way to feed your dog. But even better is the lack of crap in the rolls. We are not poisoning our dogs just for convenience and price.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your wonderful feedback, great to hear your dogs are loving their 4Legs!

Verified Purchase Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

Complete and Balanced

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

After my dog was diagnosed with early kidney disease, I was looking for alternative wet food to canned food and came across 4Legs rolls on special at Coles. I read all the amazing reviews and had to try it. My 12 year old doggies loved it straight from the get go! No upset tummies or diarrhoea. The 100g markings on the package make it easy and convenient to work out portion sizes for each meal. I also like that it is considered a 'complete and balanced' meal so I don't have to look for other foods to mix in for a balanced diet.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the excellent review, we're thrilled to hear your dogs are enjoying their 4Legs!

Processed food for dogs.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

I have tried various of your products. My Labrador likes them all! I like them because they smell appetizing and contain important ingredients for dogs.

Comments
4Legs Official

We're so glad your dog is enjoying our varieties, thanks for the great feedback!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

Thank goodness I found this!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2018

I have two fussy small older dogs with one being a diabetic so now only feed chicken products to them both because they don't have the fat of others. I love the Chicken with Vegies and Pasta roll as much as the dogs as they don't leave anything in their bowls, they lick them clean. I started off with the small packets of 4Legs Chicken with Vegies and Parsley and then progressed to the Rolls when I spotted them. I now buy both. Thank you for a great product.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

Great food for the price

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

For the price it’s a great quick and easy option to grab from the supermarket. I normally feed my dogs a chicken and pumpkin roll from the pet store for 4 times the price, and my dogs prefer 4legs!!!

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dogs are enjoying their 4Legs! Thanks for the great feedback!

my old rottie loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

my Rottie is turning 12 next year and has always been feed a good brand kibble, but lately he isn't interested in his food, so I have tried the 4 legs roll and he loves it, has given him a reason to eat again.
thank you 4 legs.

Verified Purchase Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

Sandy loves it.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

Sandy gets excited when I take it out of the fridge as she knows what is in store for her dinner.

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

Great price & very generous with providing a free cap.
Will be differently ordering more dog food & treats without a doubt.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your awesome feedback!

No Bad smell..

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2018

I find 4 Legs Natural Dog Food ,the best on the market,four main reasons, it doesn't smell in the fridge,it doesn't have any wet juice burst out of the roll and is not slimy .Most of all my dog loves it..Well done on a good product..

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your wonderful feedback Bradley, thrilled you're enjoying our product.

Thank you..

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

Caused my puppy to break out in hives

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

Can you please provide me with a detailed list of ingredients as my puppy got hives from this product. I need to work out what ingredients caused the allergic reaction. Please action this request asap.

Comments
4Legs Official

Hi Taryn, sorry to hear your dog has had a reaction to our product. We have sent you a private message. Thanks, Melissa & the 4Legs Family

This is Perfect, I’m so glad I found 4legs

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2018

I have a very picky little pup and it was hard to find food that she liked... until I found the 4legs chicken, veggies and pasta roll. I definitely recommend this to anybody. Thank you so much 4legs!

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the perfect feedback Lydia, great to hear your fussy dog is loving her 4Legs!

Has so many varieties

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

The product is fantastic my puppy loves the chicken varieties ive just started buying this product also price is affordable

Healthy and My Dog Loves It

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2018

Great product, good price range and my dog totally loves it. I would totally recommend to any dog owner who's dog has a sensitive stomach.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your excellent feedback Marta, great to hear your dog is loving 4Legs!

1 of 7 pages

Read 1750 related reviews

Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

Is this ok to feed my 8 week old kelpie or should I feed him the puppy one as there is no ages?

Blake91 asked on Aug 20, 2017

Answer this

I don't think it matter but start him on the puppy feed first. I think i started jett at 3 month and he was ion the adult feed because i didn't relies there was one fir puppies lol

My puppy is 11 weeks and we are using either this or the puppy one. Not much of it, just for training treats. The puppy trainer uses it, so if it's good enough for her...

Hi Blake91, we suggest you feed your puppy our 4Legs Puppy Three Meats with Sweet Potato. It's been formulated specifically for puppies. You can find out more and view a feeding guide here http://4legs.com.au/product/3-meats-w-rice-parsley/
If you need stockist information, please give us a call on 1800 655 687
Cheers,
Melissa and the 4Legs Team

Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

I am meant to put my dog on a high quality protein low phosphorus diet to assist kidney function. Does 4 Legs chicken with pasta fit this description? The mutt really likes the food but I need to know if it is nutritionally suited to his needs. Thank you. Keith

Jks asked on May 30, 2016

Answer this

Hi Keith,

Thank you for your enquiry regarding the use of 4Legs for managing poor kidney function in your dog. We are so sorry to hear that he is unwell. Unfortunately, none of the 4Legs range is really appropriate for his dietary requirements.

As you are obviously aware, dogs with chronic kidney failure require a specialised diet aimed at minimising ongoing clinical signs and slowing down progressive damage to the remaining functional kidney. The most important features of these diets are low sodium concentration, low phosphorus concentration, and at later stages of the disease, restricted protein levels. Prescription diets are designed to provide all the essential nutrients required by dogs with chronic kidney disease while maintaining low levels of the nutrients which can exacerbate clinical signs and damage to the kidneys. All our pet food is designed for normal, healthy animals and does not meet the specific requirement of your dog.

Best of luck and please let us know if you require any further information.

Kind Regards,
Dr. Felicity Banks
Veterinary Consultant
4Legs Pet Food Company

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour