4Legs Natural Dog Food Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

4Legs Natural Dog Food Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll is part of 4Legs Natural Dog Food rated 4.8 stars from 1693 reviews.

my old rottie loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

my Rottie is turning 12 next year and has always been feed a good brand kibble, but lately he isn't interested in his food, so I have tried the 4 legs roll and he loves it, has given him a reason to eat again.
thank you 4 legs.

Verified Purchase Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

Sandy loves it.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

Sandy gets excited when I take it out of the fridge as she knows what is in store for her dinner.

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

Great price & very generous with providing a free cap.
Will be differently ordering more dog food & treats without a doubt.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your awesome feedback!

No Bad smell..

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2018

I find 4 Legs Natural Dog Food ,the best on the market,four main reasons, it doesn't smell in the fridge,it doesn't have any wet juice burst out of the roll and is not slimy .Most of all my dog loves it..Well done on a good product..

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your wonderful feedback Bradley, thrilled you're enjoying our product.

Thank you..

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

Caused my puppy to break out in hives

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

Can you please provide me with a detailed list of ingredients as my puppy got hives from this product. I need to work out what ingredients caused the allergic reaction. Please action this request asap.

Comments
4Legs Official

Hi Taryn, sorry to hear your dog has had a reaction to our product. We have sent you a private message. Thanks, Melissa & the 4Legs Family

This is Perfect, I’m so glad I found 4legs

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2018

I have a very picky little pup and it was hard to find food that she liked... until I found the 4legs chicken, veggies and pasta roll. I definitely recommend this to anybody. Thank you so much 4legs!

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the perfect feedback Lydia, great to hear your fussy dog is loving her 4Legs!

Has so many varieties

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

The product is fantastic my puppy loves the chicken varieties ive just started buying this product also price is affordable

Healthy and My Dog Loves It

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2018

Great product, good price range and my dog totally loves it. I would totally recommend to any dog owner who's dog has a sensitive stomach.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your excellent feedback Marta, great to hear your dog is loving 4Legs!

Melbourne

Private message

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

Our dog is really fussy but seems to like the Rolls

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

I purchase both the Chicken and Vegie Roll and the , Chicken/ vegie /rice Tray . Our Dog would not touch the tray food but seems to be ok with the Roll at the moment. We ended up throwing out a full tray as he wouldnt eat it. Not sure why. Also our supermarkets Coles and Safeway only has the Chicken and Vegie flavour Rolls they have no other flavours available . I am afraid that he will get sick of the same flavor Rolls all the time. Where else are they available to putchase? I also have another queation .. How many days are the rolls good for after opening.

So far very happy with the Rolls but not sure why our dog would not eat the tray food, threw out a whole tray but will definitely stick with the rolls. We Highly recommend it!!

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your feedback, we're sorry to hear your dog didn't enjoy our meatball product, but it's great to hear he's eating and enjoying the roll! We recommend that rolls are consumed within three... read more »

Great choice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2018

Both my dogs have ‘wolfed’ down the Chicken variety. Then swapping over to see if there may be some left in each other’s bowls! Will definitely but again and try the beef too.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your feedback Marg - great to hear your dogs are woofing it down!

My dogs loved this 4legs Chicken with Vegies and Pasta Roll

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 10, 2018

My dogs loved the 4legs Chicken with Vegies and Pasta roll and it seems much better quality and nutrious than other brands.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

My puppy can't get enough

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 04, 2018

Our female 5 month old pup turned right off food when we lost our male puppy but tried her on chicken veggie and pasta roll and she Loves it. Every time someone goes to the fridge she sits like a good girl trying to get extra lol.
Thanks heaps 4legs we will never change her feed

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your wonderful feedback! So fantastic to hear your pup is loving her 4Legs!

Doggird dig it

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2018

I have 3 dogs...a Kelpie, a Husky and a mini Spoodle x Maltese (who has no teeth!) and they all love the Chicken and Pasta roll. Its gone in an instant.

Comments
4Legs Official

Hi Jojo, we're thrilled your dogs are all enjoying their 4Legs! Thanks for your wonderful feedback!

My dogs love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

My dogs love these products which is saying something because my sogs are defiently fussy eaters! Love it! Thank yous!

Comments
4Legs Official

We love hearing about happy dogs loving their 4Legs! Thanks for the brilliant feedback

Happy with producet

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2018

I have been using your product for some time now. My 3 Kelpies love it. Looking forward to receiving the cap.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your wonderful feedback Benny, glad to hear your dogs are loving their 4Legs!

Healthy alternative

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

Gives me a break from cooking the dogs meals. It's a great healthy alternative to home cooked food. They love it & lick the bowl clean & I'm happy because it's natural & you can actually see the vegies & pasta.
I had to scan the opened dog roll as my proof of purchase from WW Goonellabah 3/2/18 as the receipt has crap all over it & I can't scan it.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your great feedback!

She loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2018

Gone in 3 seconds and looked at me for some more. Will be trying the other products to see if they are as effective. No doubt they will be.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the excellent feedback, so glad to hear your dog is loving 4Legs!

My dog loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 28, 2018

My dog enjoys his meals this is one of his favourites
He's healthy very active with a lovely shines coat
The roll is his main meal with fresh meaty nomes which keeps him satisfied and his teeth healthy
I have used the rolls for two other old dogs who enjoyed it as well both lived a heathy long life

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

Great quality and they love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 27, 2018

We took on a rescue puppy and he needed special care to start with. Your products are all excellent and now he is a healthy happy doggie his favourite is chicken and vegies loaf.

Love this product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 26, 2018

Absolutely love this product! I use to make my own food for our 2 pups. I find to be just as good and they have had no skin reactions with. One happy customer!

1 of 6 pages

Read 1577 related reviews

Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

Is this ok to feed my 8 week old kelpie or should I feed him the puppy one as there is no ages?

Blake91 asked on Aug 20, 2017

Answer this

I don't think it matter but start him on the puppy feed first. I think i started jett at 3 month and he was ion the adult feed because i didn't relies there was one fir puppies lol

My puppy is 11 weeks and we are using either this or the puppy one. Not much of it, just for training treats. The puppy trainer uses it, so if it's good enough for her...

Hi Blake91, we suggest you feed your puppy our 4Legs Puppy Three Meats with Sweet Potato. It's been formulated specifically for puppies. You can find out more and view a feeding guide here http://4legs.com.au/product/3-meats-w-rice-parsley/
If you need stockist information, please give us a call on 1800 655 687
Cheers,
Melissa and the 4Legs Team

Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

I am meant to put my dog on a high quality protein low phosphorus diet to assist kidney function. Does 4 Legs chicken with pasta fit this description? The mutt really likes the food but I need to know if it is nutritionally suited to his needs. Thank you. Keith

Jks asked on May 30, 2016

Answer this

Hi Keith,

Thank you for your enquiry regarding the use of 4Legs for managing poor kidney function in your dog. We are so sorry to hear that he is unwell. Unfortunately, none of the 4Legs range is really appropriate for his dietary requirements.

As you are obviously aware, dogs with chronic kidney failure require a specialised diet aimed at minimising ongoing clinical signs and slowing down progressive damage to the remaining functional kidney. The most important features of these diets are low sodium concentration, low phosphorus concentration, and at later stages of the disease, restricted protein levels. Prescription diets are designed to provide all the essential nutrients required by dogs with chronic kidney disease while maintaining low levels of the nutrients which can exacerbate clinical signs and damage to the kidneys. All our pet food is designed for normal, healthy animals and does not meet the specific requirement of your dog.

Best of luck and please let us know if you require any further information.

Kind Regards,
Dr. Felicity Banks
Veterinary Consultant
4Legs Pet Food Company

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour