Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

Dogs clean their plates!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2017

Our dogs love the roll and there are never any leftovers! We will be sticking with 4Legs from now on :)

My dog likes it.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

So far appears to be satisfactory. Very difficult to find any roll that doesn' t have split peas in it, these seem to affect my dog, Cooper and so I either have to attempt to pick out the peas or now I'm adding in some oats to assist his intestines. I'm looking for quality product, many on offer have absolutely no dietary value in them, so natural and beneficial to their health is the prime concern.

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dog is enjoying his 4Legs!

My dogs love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2017

We used to feed our huskies the bites but our supermarket stopped stocking them so we switched to the rolls. They love this just as much! Not as convenient as the bites due to having to cut up the roll but still an excellent product. Thank you for the offer of the free cap. We were appreciative of the lid when using the bites and will definitely enjoy the convenience of the cap. Thank for providing a great product.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

Turning Circles In Anticipation!!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

Simba and Pippa, my 2 little Pomeranians, start turning circles in excitement and anticipation as they watch me take the container of chicken with rice and veggies from the fridge to give to them!

Verified Purchase Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

Fussy boxer loves 4legs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

Have only been using it for a few weeks but our fussy boxer is enjoying the chicken with veggies and usually leaves food behind but not since changing to 4legs, so everyone is happy..

Trying this for the 1st time

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

Buster had his first taste of the roll last night and it didn't stay in the dish for long so we gather he thinks it is pretty tasty. It seems a convenient way of feeding.

great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2017

Our cocker spaniel eats every bit every time. She obviously thinks it is delicious so we like it too that she is happy.

Quality Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2017

Our dogs Rocko a bulldog, and Ella a frug, both love 4 Legs. It looks both great and healthy. The roll cap and lid work a treat.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

One of Teddys Favourite dinner rolls!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2017

My 2 year old boxer Teddy adores this Brand of all natural dog food because he hates the processed food rolls with none of them containing actual meat. Buy this almost every time for him!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

Great size,Great price Great taste woof woof

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2017

The boy's, Monty and Zoomer, 2 little shih tzu's love it.
That helps me with the budget..............thanks boy's, I can now afford
to buy you some more treats.

Bessie loves it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2017

Our 11 yo black Labrador Bessie loves it! She has tried canned food and other rolls, but 4 legs is so much better. She eats her dental stick, then her 4 legs roll & finishes off with her dry food. A great routine that she looks forward to every day.

My fussy dog loves it

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

My dog is quite fussy with dog food but she loves 4 legs chicken and pasta and the beef rolls.

Canberra

• 1 answer
Private message

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

Great value and easy to serve up

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

My staffy loves the chicken roll. It's perfect for hiding medication in it and it stores easily in the fridge. Excellent price!

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dog is loving their 4Legs - thanks for the feedback!

the only choice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

My dogs simply love 4Legs and so it is the only choice for us. they not only love it but it keeps them healthy.

So great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

Our border collie absolutely loves it!!! Never been fussy however this is quick, easy and he eats all of it every time

Great - they love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

Obvious ingredients not over processed and filled with water like some! And it doesn't make them fart which is crucial :)

Great fresh food

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2017

My little whippet just can't get enough of it. She always licks the bowl completely clean, there is never anything left n behind.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

I buy it as a healthy alternative to other, cheaper rolls. I also buy from Austraiian-owned compani

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2017

My'adopted' chocolate lab would eat anything, but since he came to live with me he's healthier than he was. His 'mother' (my daughter), fed him the cheapest dog food she could buy. He was always hungry, but fat. Now he eats the same amount but is satisfied. Keep up the good work.

My dogs love it!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

My fussy poodle and my eat anything that moves schnauzer love this food. It's also easy for me to prepare and I like that it's 'natural'

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

Smells like something I would eat haha

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2017

Love that it doesn't smell bad like most other dog food rolls. My dog loves this food and I don't mind her having it as I know she is getting something good for her

1 of 4 pages

Read 880 related reviews

Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

Is this ok to feed my 8 week old kelpie or should I feed him the puppy one as there is no ages?

Blake91 asked on Aug 20, 2017

Answer this

I don't think it matter but start him on the puppy feed first. I think i started jett at 3 month and he was ion the adult feed because i didn't relies there was one fir puppies lol

My puppy is 11 weeks and we are using either this or the puppy one. Not much of it, just for training treats. The puppy trainer uses it, so if it's good enough for her...

Hi Blake91, we suggest you feed your puppy our 4Legs Puppy Three Meats with Sweet Potato. It's been formulated specifically for puppies. You can find out more and view a feeding guide here http://4legs.com.au/product/3-meats-w-rice-parsley/
If you need stockist information, please give us a call on 1800 655 687
Cheers,
Melissa and the 4Legs Team

Chicken with Vegies & Pasta Roll

I am meant to put my dog on a high quality protein low phosphorus diet to assist kidney function. Does 4 Legs chicken with pasta fit this description? The mutt really likes the food but I need to know if it is nutritionally suited to his needs. Thank you. Keith

Jks asked on May 30, 2016

Answer this

Hi Keith,

Thank you for your enquiry regarding the use of 4Legs for managing poor kidney function in your dog. We are so sorry to hear that he is unwell. Unfortunately, none of the 4Legs range is really appropriate for his dietary requirements.

As you are obviously aware, dogs with chronic kidney failure require a specialised diet aimed at minimising ongoing clinical signs and slowing down progressive damage to the remaining functional kidney. The most important features of these diets are low sodium concentration, low phosphorus concentration, and at later stages of the disease, restricted protein levels. Prescription diets are designed to provide all the essential nutrients required by dogs with chronic kidney disease while maintaining low levels of the nutrients which can exacerbate clinical signs and damage to the kidneys. All our pet food is designed for normal, healthy animals and does not meet the specific requirement of your dog.

Best of luck and please let us know if you require any further information.

Kind Regards,
Dr. Felicity Banks
Veterinary Consultant
4Legs Pet Food Company

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour