Missy loves this

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2017

Our dog loves these products. Especially the chicken ones. The lid will make it so much easier to use. keep up the good work.

Happy standard Schnauzer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2017

Very nutritious, tastes yummy according to reaction of Freddy when he sees his dinner. His friends Bruce (Labrador) and Scsrlet (Staffy). Slid love 4legs

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

My miniatur schnauzer simply loves this flavour

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2017

She lets me know every time her bowl is empty. Just wants to know 4legs is there for her i.e. when she is ready to eat.

great healthy alternative

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2017

have two small dogs both love the chicken roll, never any left over, so easy to prepare, thanks heaps for a healthier choice.

Great Healthy Nutritious DogFood

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

A friend recommended 4 legs for my dog because the ingredients were so clean and healthy and her dog loved the product. Immediately I loved how healthy the ingredients were, the food is non messy (unlike the dog tins I'd previously been buying) and wholesome food that my dog loves. These little balls are also handy to grab one or two for a treat now and then.

Perfect for older dogs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2017

Fostering two older dogs and one cannot chew hard foods so these balls are perfect for her

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your excellent feedback!

Tablet Hider

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2017

My old dog always eats your meat balls first.
He has a very sensitive gut and they and they are one product that I will always use for him.
He LOVES them.
Just a hint for everyone, they are great for hiding tablets in.

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dog is loving his 4Legs!

Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

My dogs absolutely love this product! The boys have to sit before they get their food bowls - just part of our routine - they don't have to be asked when it comes to this product. Nothing left!

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dogs are loving their 4Legs, thanks for the wonderful feedback!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

My dog has a new favourite

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2017

My dog Yorky loves his new pet food it was good to mix things up abit and 4legs dog food is a winner. Good value for money aswell one 900g pack lasted a week !!

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the excellent feedback!

Love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2017

My Labrador puppy absolutely loves 4 Legs food! It's also such an easy option that I know is good for her!

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the great feedback!

For the Fusspot

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

Our Staffy suffers from skin
problems and it seems to be diet related, since using 4legs her skin has improved.
Thanks 4Legs

Comments
4Legs Official

No worries! Glad to hear your dog's skin issues are improving on 4Legs!

Dogs love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

My dogs love this product. I find it's much fresher than tinned by far and is more natural. Will keep buying

Comments
4Legs Official

Love hearing about happy dogs who love their 4Legs - thanks for the feedback!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

I've been using it every night for years for my various dogs

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2017

4 Legs was recommended by a very experienced dog trainer years ago. I started using it for my dogs' night meal along with fresh vegetables and they all have loved it. I buy the chicken and beef and always have both in the freezer. Thank you.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for supporting our brand for so many years!

Great Food

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2017

Bella and Benji love their little balls. Benji being diabetic has to have quality food that is consistent and 4legs is perfect

Comments
4Legs Official

Glad to hear Bella and Benji are loving their 4Legs - thanks!

Great healthy dog food

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2017

Fresh healthy food that my dog loves to eat and I am very satisfied with this product will definitely recommend to friends with pets

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the excellent feedback!

Evie loves it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2017

Our rough collie loves all the options that 4 legs natural dog food offers. She eats every last bit of it when she's feed.

Comments
4Legs Official

So glad your dog is loving her 4Legs, thank you for the wonderful feedback!

Great meal for our dog

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2017

Our dog gobbles these meat balls up so quickly, he absolutely loves them.
Only issue is it is very hard to remove the packing lid now.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

The dogs don't leave one bit.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2017

Our two dogs just love this dish and no doubt will be looking forward to all their meals in the future.

• 1 review
  • 1 question
Private message

My fussy Shihtzu loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2017

I was looking for a nutritional food for my Shih Tzu, who is very fussy. Saw it in Supermarket, so thought I'd give it a try. She loves it, will definitely keep feeding it.

• 3 answers
  • 6 helpful votes
Private message

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

Very good for sensitive stomachs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2017

I was behind a man in the supermarket queue who had this item and I asked him about this product and he said it was great and I should try it. I explained my Staffy Cross has an extremely sensitive stomach to foods and he said you won't have any problems. And sure enough after I tried it, my boy absolutely loves this product and has had no tummy issues at all which is a miracle. Also, I notice when he goes to the toilet there is little smell as opposed to the dry kibble I was giving him (not cheap, from the pet store). I would recommend the chicken and vegetable balls as well as the beef one which are the two we have tried. Also, as opposed to products like Natures Gift Roll (which I have also tried) they don't stink the fridge out, in fact I can barely smell it which is a huge plus as I hate odours in the fridge.

1 of 11 pages