great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

my dog never leaves a drop in the bowl he just loves your product . he also likes your sausage roll

Excellent for our dog

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

A blessing when I found this in the supermarket as helped solve a digestion problem with my dog.
If possible I would appreciate some feed back from Dr Felicity Banks on giving 4Legs Natural Dog Food with a young dog that has just been diagnosed with Megaesophagus. Our lovely dog sits in a ‘Bailey Chair’ ( see on website [weblink removed]) and I give her the ball size pieces slowly by hand. So far so good. Thanks

Comments
4Legs Official

Hi Shez, we're so glad to hear your dog is doing better on 4Legs. Felicity will be more than happy to provide some feedback regarding her condition. Can you please contact me at our Help Desk on he... read more »

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

Saving grace for our allergy dog

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

Our spaniel was diagnosed with a beef allergy 12 months ago and we needed to make a large shift in his regular diet. These morsels were perfect to supplement his other food, or for reward treats. A big relief to have something that won't make him sick! He wolfs these down and always wants more. Great product.

UNANDERRA, New South wales

Private message

The perfect solution!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2018

My dog needs to take tablets morning and night for his epilepsy. He loves the Chicken vegies & Pasta, which makes giving him his medication as breeze, previously we were using cheese however this was too fatty for him to be having everyday, and he started putting on weight. now with the 4legs Natural Dog Food, he is back to his happy healthy self. :)

Hezi Loves It

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2018

Our very fussy Newfoundland Hezi Loves his treat of the chicken with veggies and pasta on top of his dried food. He tells me it is not only great for him but that it tastes good too. I believe him!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

Perfect our dogs love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2018

Our 4 dogs can’t get enough of your dog roll they absolutely love it and talk about value for money our dogs are happy and we are happy thank you.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

This is amazing! My Cavalier loves it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2018

My dog really enjoys this new food that we are giving him. He now takes time to chew each ball instead of scoffing down his food.

Perfect for my pooch.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2018

My dog loves the 4 legs Chicken with Vegies & Pasta, can’t wait to get his dinner each night, gets so excited.

My Greyhound loves it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2018

My greyhound is a bit of a guts, but raw meat on its own usually upsets her stomach. She absolutely loves chunkers and it doesn’t give her an upset tummy either! It’s fantastic!

picky pup

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

have a picky basanji...she seems to like product...will try out other combinations and see how it goes from there...
cheers all

Perfect for furry friends

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

Awesome product for our furry friends my Phoebe is 15 yrs old and it’s all she loves to eat

The dog loved it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

We are dog sitting our daughters dog, and wanted to buy something different for his first meal at our house. Saw this product displayed at Woolworth Supermarket in Inverell and we brought it.
Teddy (Labradoodle) was very happy with our purchase.

My Dog loves it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

My Mini Foxy loves 4legs. And I love the convince of the 'balls'... so much easier than traditional tins and rolls.

Our dogs love 4 Legs Meatballs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 07, 2018

4 Legs Meatballs are the perfect size for our 3 dogs. They’re also great to hide their pills inside, such as their meds & monthly flea/tick pills.

Great quality - and I suspect great taste

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 06, 2018

I use the meatballs for positive reinforcement of dog treats and good behaviour. My puppy Rottweiler goes wild everytime the box comes out of the fridge

Dogs Delight

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2018

I love the fact that it’s all natural ingredients & a great Australian product. It’s soft enough to mix well biscuits, so every drop of food is scoffed down - no leftovers in this house!

Fussy Pup

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 01, 2018

My rescue pup can be a little bit fussy with her food, but LOVES all the flavours in this brand!!

Finally a good product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 29, 2017

I have finally found the best product out for my 2 King Charles Cavaliers.
They were on biscuits and found it wasn't enough for them, now I add the 4 legs in and love it to bits. Finally a product that is fresh and no preservatives. Thankyou 4 Legs.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

Two fussy puppies now wolf their dinner down when I include chicken veg balls!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 28, 2017

I had tried SO many different meals for my Jack Russell & JR Cross, but couldn’t get them to eat a full meal
Now I include 4legs Chicken, veg, pasta balls, with their dry mix and they wolf their meals down every time!!!

Mt Egerton, Victoria

Private message

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

Fine for a fussy feeder.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2017

My fussy German Shepherd, Timba, eats this with enthusiasm for 2 or 3 evening meals. Then he wants a change. The supermarket where I shop (Woolworths) stocks only the chicken roll. I am sure Timba would like to try the beef. Alternating the flavours would keep him interested. I love the healthy ingredients listed and the fact that it is preservative free.

1 of 14 pages

Read 934 related reviews

Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

How much of your 4 legs dog food should I feed my toy poodle?

Susan K asked on Oct 25, 2017

Answer this

Hi hun. Our pup is only 11 weeks so having 3 meals a day atm. He has a large serving spoon full at each meal. We heat it to warm it and break it up a bit as hes still so little.

Hi Susan, you can find a feeding guide on the product pages of our website. For instance, if you use our Chicken with Vegies and Pasta, you can find further feeding information here: http://4legs.com.au/product/w-chicken-pasta-and-vegies/

For dogs between 5-10kg we recommend around 250-350g per day, however this is just a rough guide and doesn't take into account other products you may be using.

It is important to remember that like humans, dogs (even of the same size and breed) may metabolise their food differently. For this reason we cannot guarantee this guide will suit your dog. Please monitor your dog's weight and adjust the feeding amount accordingly.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Melissa and the 4Legs Team

Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

What is the difference between the chicken with pasta and veggies roll and the chicken with pasta and veggies meat balls? I have a Great Dane and would like to know the difference between the 2 products as there is quite a price difference between the 2 products

S M asked on Aug 13, 2016

Answer this

Sorry I can't help, we only use the meat balls.
I will have a look at the roll next time shopping

Regards

Harv

Hi S M, thanks for your query. The key difference between the two products is that our meatballs include a bigger variety of vegetables, including a special vegetable coating that includes coconut. They are also a more convenient offering, meaning no preparation is required and you can simply pour them out of the tray straight into your dog's bowl. Our roll product is more of a bulk offering.
Kind regards
Melissa and the 4Legs Team

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour