Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

Perfect for my fussy furry friend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

After eating 'home cooked' meatloaf, from my local pet food shop for 10 years, my golden retriever become very fussy and I was struggling to find a food that she would even try. She loves the 4legs dog food and I love that it is easy to grab while shopping.

Good for troubled tummies

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

My pooch has issues with food but can eat and enjoy this roll without the truma of squirts !! Thanks!!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

My dog waits for her 4Legs!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

My large dog had major surgery which required lots of medication. I hid the various pills in the meatballs and she would wolf them down! It's been 2 years and she still waits for some 4Legs with her dry food before she will eat!

Comments
4Legs Official

So glad your dog is loving her 4Legs, thanks for the brilliant feedback!

My two dogs love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

Both of my dogs have allergies to most processed food. With 4Legs there has been no signs of their allergies. they have been having 4Legs for six months now. Great product to add variety to their diet.

Awesome!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

My dogs love 4 legs food. We dont see their fussiness anymore and they are happy and excited for dinner time.

Our puppy loves them

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

Our puppy loves all the flavours they are healthy for her and she is content after eating. So much easier than having to make myself thank you

Great value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

My 11 old daschund loves it because has a lot of flavour and soft for her. And my 9 month old Chihuahua loves it. Healthy food.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

my dogs stomach has never been this healthy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

I aways had trouble with my cavoodles diet - either too sloppy or too hard! Now it is just right and I feel so much better for him - no indigestion for him and I feel that I have prolonged his life by making him healthy on the inside!

Blackburn

Private message

Love the idea of lids

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2017

I like be that we can request lids however I purchase both the meatballs and the roll, so would love lids for both but we can only request for one or the other.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

Great food. My dogs love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2017

My dog has diabetes and we had to change her diet. We needed food that she would eat morning and night regardless of her hunger. She loves 4legs and we never have an issue with her eating which allows us to give her insulin without an drama!!!

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2017

Fantastic product! wish I'd found it sooner! A very fussy dog that would not eat any other dog food has now a happy dog!

DINNER IS A DELIGHT

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

Each night Betty the Spoodle has either some roll or the small chunks, SHE LOVES EITHER, Betty is not a quick eater but these are gone in a flash. I like that I can feed her easily on NATURAL food.

My Dog Loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

Best food for my dog..!
He Love it..!!
Best thing this food doesn't smells bad like some foods do..!!

Delicious

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

I found 4Legs at the supermarket and don't regret it! Harley my Labrador absolutely loves it, it's so health and yummy for him. We even use it for obedience training as he prefers it more than liver treats etc. :)

Comments
4Legs Official

Glad to hear Harley is loving his 4Legs!

Love love love it!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2017

Our dog is extremely fussy and we tried 4legs and she loves it... happy to have found something she likes....

Fussy dog's favourite

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

We have a very fussy schnauzer that will only eat 4 legs natural dog food nothing else will suffice !

Our old dog loves your Chicken with Vegies and Pasta

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

Our dog enjoys her 4Legs Chicken with Vegies and Rice balls each morning and night. They have helped her stomach. Thank you.

Great product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

Have a dog who is getting old and fussy eater, however she Ioves the chicken product. Recommend for fussy eaters.

Dogs Fav!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

As a owner of a fussy Staffy with skin issues, it has been a blessing discovering 4 Legs! Can't recommend this product enough!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

A great and natural food for our puppy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2017

Started out on puppy food - was a great first starter on her tummy. As our pooch grows, she needed something bigger to chew. The chicken, rice and vegetables are a simple and satisfying meal for our girl. good for her bowel too

1 of 9 pages

Read 591 related reviews

Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

What is the difference between the chicken with pasta and veggies roll and the chicken with pasta and veggies meat balls? I have a Great Dane and would like to know the difference between the 2 products as there is quite a price difference between the 2 products

S M asked on Aug 13, 2016

Answer this

Sorry I can't help, we only use the meat balls.
I will have a look at the roll next time shopping

Regards

Harv

Hi S M, thanks for your query. The key difference between the two products is that our meatballs include a bigger variety of vegetables, including a special vegetable coating that includes coconut. They are also a more convenient offering, meaning no preparation is required and you can simply pour them out of the tray straight into your dog's bowl. Our roll product is more of a bulk offering.
Kind regards
Melissa and the 4Legs Team

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour