4Legs Natural Dog Food Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

4Legs Natural Dog Food Chicken with Vegies & Pasta is part of 4Legs Natural Dog Food rated 4.8 stars from 1750 reviews.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

Finally a natural dog food!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

So many times pet food labels read 'all natural' 'healthy' 'vitamins' etc. but reality is we wouldn't want to feed it to our pets if we actually knew the ingredients. For most of his life I haven't fed my dog pet food at all but when seeing 4legs instore and reading up on the ingredients I was so pleasantly surprised and for my VERY fussy blue cattle x staffy who rarely eats anything that isn't top grade meat he loves this brand! Thank you!!

Great as a supplement.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

Feeding our pets canned food was very expensive. Now we feed half and half and it goes much further. We also leave a small amount in a bowl where they can come and pick at throughout the day and it remains fresh.

Best products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

My dog is very fussy eater but loves 4legs and it’s so easy I don’t have to worry and I know that it has veggies and rice or pasta in it which is great for him thanks

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

The big pooch ( Mastiff ) loves it & it's so easy & convenient . Price is great comparing it to
other foods

Love it!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

Wondering if I could have an extra lid as our daughter told us about it and uses it regurlarly as well.

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

very disappointed

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

I have always bought the 4 legs veggie chicken n pasta or veggie and beef pasta rolls for my cavalier , he loves it , i am a little disappointed with the quality of the last roll i bought for him having a use by date the 23 august , i found this roll to be very soft and a little sloppy ,as if more moisture has been added , i do hope that this will not be the norm for future rolls

Comments
4Legs Official

Hi Ive, we're sorry to hear you've had this experience with our product. We can assure you that our recipe hasn't changed. We're always happy to provide a refund if you are less than happy with our... read more »

i am very happy to say that 4 legs sorted this out very amically with a report on how this happened so all is good now refund on the way

Oldbury

Great time saver

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

No preparation needed, I put 6-7 chicken balls into those little plastic zip bags and put them into the freezer. Take a packet out each evening or morning to defrost, microwave vegies in the evening and put them with the chicken balls, my dog loves them.

Great Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

Thank You! My dog is very fussy and has a sensitive tummy with a lot of food. She has been eating 4 legs for 5 years now and still loves it.

Great natural products.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

Love this natural products. Have raised 3 dogs on these and found nothing but positive results for a happy, healthy dog.

Great for fussy eaters

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

Having two mini Fox Terriers they can be very fussy at times and often leave their food for a day before even looking at it.
I found 4legs natural dog food to be the best choice for them as they now don't leave their food sitting in the bowl.
And enjoy all the other different varieties thank you 4legs natural dog foods

Our dogs love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

The bowls are licked clean every meal, with such good ingredients in every pack, would recommend it to any one who is fussy about the goodness of dog food.

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dogs are loving their 4Legs, thanks for the wonderful feedback!

Warrnambool

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

Healthy, good quality dog food

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

It’s good to know I am feeding my dog something healthier than canned food. He thinks these balls are are super tasty.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the wonderful feedback! Great to hear your dog is enjoying his 4Legs!

Verified Purchase Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

Fantastic!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

Hi There My name is Kevin the Jack Russell & I LOVE 4Legs! I’m always happy to finish my bowl & lick it clean! Being all natural keeps me & my owners happy.

Comments
4Legs Official

Hi Kevin, we're thrilled you're loving your 4Legs! Thanks for the fantastic review!

My Zoey loves 4legs.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

She will always eat the 4legs first when offered a mixture of food types. Being older now she sometimes leaves food but never 4legs.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thrilled that Zoey is loving her 4Legs, thanks for the wonderful feedback!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

Our little pupsters love this

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

Great food, well packages and perfect for our little fur babies! love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love it

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for all the LOVE!

Perfect for my Audrey!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

My mini schnauzer Audrey loves this food! She has some sensitivity to food and gets digestive upset, but not with Four Legs!

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear Audrey is loving her 4Legs, thanks for the great feedback Bec!

My dogs love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

Of all the other brands of dog food my dogs prefer 4legs they look forward to their meals and come and tell us when their meal time is near

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dogs are loving their 4Legs! Thanks for the great feedback!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

My dogs love this food so much

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2018

My dogs love this food so much and they don't like most foods and no I know what they love

Comments
4Legs Official

We love hearing about happy dogs who love their 4Legs! Thanks for the excellent feedback

Amazing Nutritional Meals

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2018

Our mummy was getting frustrated with the quality in tins foods and found this in the fresh fridge section of the supermarket, we are fussy eaters but absolutely loved it, we are sticking with this forever. We can’t wait to try all the different flavours, thanks guys keep up the good work.

Harry and Cezar

Absolutely love's it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

My little fur baby love's the chicken veg and rice, wouldn't change brands now, I think she'd disown me lol

1 of 19 pages

Read 1374 related reviews

Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

my 11 month old loves this brand, but is it fattening with the pasta content in it?

Maria asked on Jun 14, 2018

Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

How much of your 4 legs dog food should I feed my toy poodle?

Susan K asked on Oct 25, 2017

Answer this

Hi hun. Our pup is only 11 weeks so having 3 meals a day atm. He has a large serving spoon full at each meal. We heat it to warm it and break it up a bit as hes still so little.

Hi Susan, you can find a feeding guide on the product pages of our website. For instance, if you use our Chicken with Vegies and Pasta, you can find further feeding information here: http://4legs.com.au/product/w-chicken-pasta-and-vegies/

For dogs between 5-10kg we recommend around 250-350g per day, however this is just a rough guide and doesn't take into account other products you may be using.

It is important to remember that like humans, dogs (even of the same size and breed) may metabolise their food differently. For this reason we cannot guarantee this guide will suit your dog. Please monitor your dog's weight and adjust the feeding amount accordingly.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Melissa and the 4Legs Team

Chicken with Vegies & Pasta

What is the difference between the chicken with pasta and veggies roll and the chicken with pasta and veggies meat balls? I have a Great Dane and would like to know the difference between the 2 products as there is quite a price difference between the 2 products

S M asked on Aug 13, 2016

Answer this

Sorry I can't help, we only use the meat balls.
I will have a look at the roll next time shopping

Regards

Harv

Hi S M, thanks for your query. The key difference between the two products is that our meatballs include a bigger variety of vegetables, including a special vegetable coating that includes coconut. They are also a more convenient offering, meaning no preparation is required and you can simply pour them out of the tray straight into your dog's bowl. Our roll product is more of a bulk offering.
Kind regards
Melissa and the 4Legs Team

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour