My dogs love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2017

My dogs love it and I like that it is healthier for them than other dog foods on the market

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your excellent feedback!

Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

My fur Child loves it. The free lid makes it so easy to use and keeps it really fresh in the fridge.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

A healthy and simple option

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2017

The dog loves them. We used to cook up chicken and rice for him when he was a puppy. This is so much easier!

Lily's favourite

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

My dog does not like canned dog food no matter what brand it is but she gobbles up the 4legs range.It also looks and smells so much fresher and nicer than the canned alternatives.

Great for my Fussy eater

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

I have two mini Schnauzers, one will eat anyting the other is extremely fussy. Generally will only eat beef mince or BBQ chicken. BUT she LOVES the 4legs natural dog food - but not cold. I have to warm it in the microwave slightly to take the chill off it but once warm she scoffs it down :)

Frankston South

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Love it

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

The product is reasonably priced , it is a favourite of our dog & easy to ensure he isn't over fed .

The dogs love it...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

Our dogs just live meal time... They wolf it down and don't leave a crumb behind. It also stays fresher for longer...

My fussy eater loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2017

My fussy dog loves the food. I feel comfortable feeding her this food. The price is reasonable. Value for money

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

My puppy loves these products.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

I have a two year old poodle. He is a very fussy eater. I buy a tray of 4legs Natural and divide them into small freezer bags and freeze them, I take one out every night heat in microwave for 2 mins. I mix with his dried biscuits which he won't eat by themselves. The whole lot goes. I am very pleased to find a food that Barney will eat.

Dinner time delight

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

There is no fussy eating with 4Legs in the bowl. Bruno the spoodle cannot wait to tuck at his dinner time.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Quick to serve, no additives needed.!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2017

My dogs love the Chicken, Veggies & Rice trays but will eat the other as well. As my dogs are only small I would prefer the balls a little smaller but that's my only negative comment.

A must for her diet !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2017

The 4legs products are very very good. Our little Maddie just loves the chicken veggies and rice. Actually she loves all of them but the chicken is her fav. Great product couldn't recommend it any more highly dogs just love it. Proof will be with empty bowl !!

Easy and fresh

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

My dog loves it and I am confident she is getting a good diet. This product is easy and convenient. Thanks a lot for the free lid!

Dog loves it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

My dogs is very fussy but loves 4Legs. My dog will now eat every scrap of 4Legs and the kibble in her bowl. I don't have to worry about her not eating anymore. Glad I was recommended 4Legs.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

My dog's love this and so do I!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2017

I found this product amazing when my puppy had an upset stomach from his usual food. The fact that this was just a simple diet meant I was able to firm up his poop and get him back onto his kibble. I now use it alongside their usual kibble as the product is great and the dogs love it. Best thing was when I wormed them all - I could hide the tablet in the ball and they gobbled it up.

Very happy pooch

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2017

First time i have bought this product. One very happy pooch

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Perfect product for my fussy dog

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2017

Finally after trying nearly every product on the supermarket shelf I have found something my fussy dog loves.....and its healthy and natural ...

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

great product, fresh and my puppy loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2017

Great fresh product, Much better than any tinned food. We always buy this product now over the tinned dog foods.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Just love the 4 legs range!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017

Since discovering the 4 Legs Natural Dog Food my Sammy loves his dinner and and feel happy he is getting a great diet thank you!!

Loved it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2017

Our dogs tried the Chicken and loved it. We have the beef now, looks like they love it too ❤ like that it has a pleasant smell and not a dog food one. Ticks all the boxes fir me too

1 of 7 pages

Read 624 related reviews

Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Was recommended by breeder to only use grain free products for my 1yr old westie but my beagle has thrived well on 4legs for years so am interested to find out if the wheat bran has ever caused skin rashes as it would be easier to feed both dogs the same food? Thank you in anticipation of your advice. Norma.

Norma asked on Jul 04, 2017

Answer this

Hi Norma,
If your dog is allergic to wheat or grains, then our products with wheat bran might well cause a skin rash. We find that most dogs thrive on our products despite the grain content. This is likely due to the fact that most of the product is made up of mostly meat, with a small amount of grain. As it happens, we now have some grain-free varieties. Look out for our Lamb, Coconut & Vegies 900g and Puppy 3 Meats with Sweet Potato 900g varieties in Coles and IGA supermarkets. We will also have grain-free varieties in Woolworths stores from mid September.

Best regards, The 4Legs Team

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour