Verified Purchase Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Excellent!!!;

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

My dog is a bloody princess who can b very fussy with meals!!! She eats this every night and now wont eat anything else!!! Thank God its good for her too!!!

Happy boys !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

My two 4 legged boys are very fussy so I decided to try them on 4 legs and they absolutely love meal time now, which in turn makes for a happy mummy !!

Comments
4Legs Official

Fussy dogs love 4Legs! Thanks for the great feedback Leanne!

Hudson thinks it's yummy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

Hudson finds 4legs very delious and unlike other pre packaged food it doesn't upset his tummy.I like the fact that there is a chicken and rice variety which is best when you have a dog that doesn't react well with most repackaged food.

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear Hudson is loving his 4Legs!

Woongarrah

Private message

Fresh and natural

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

4 Legs is so natural and fresh it has no un-natural odour to it so its a pleasure to be giving it to my dogs. They love it and their bodies are happier and healthier.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your wonderful feedback Char, great to hear your dogs are enjoying their 4Legs!

My dogs love this

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

Have tried many foods for them they are so fussy but they love 4Legs brands so I will be sticking with it. Thanks you have made my life easier

Comments
4Legs Official

We love hearing about happy dogs loving their 4Legs! Thanks for the wonderful feedback

PERFECT Dinner !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

Very spoilt puppy loves his new dinner choices ! Best of all they are low fat as well so perfect for our pudgy puppy :)

Comments
4Legs Official

Hi Georgia, glad to hear your puppy is loving his 4Legs. Thanks for the excellent feedback!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Perfect size and tasty for my dog

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2018

I love the size of the dog food balls. I have a little dog and I still cut them in half but it is very easy and tasty and she eats it all up. Thanks very much.

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dog is loving her 4Legs! Thanks for the feedback Jane!

Always gets eaten!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

Without fail it has my dog full and happy, which makes me very happy and satisfied! It looks delicious and you can see it is made with real ingredients. My dog is always requesting 4Legs.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your brilliant feedback Steven. Great to hear your dog is loving their 4Legs!

Ned’s favourite food

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

My Ned loves your food. It’s soft and must be delicious because he is a picky eater!!! We can’t wait to try the other flavours

Comments
4Legs Official

Glad to hear Ned is loving his 4Legs! Thanks for the wonderful feedback!

Sensational

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

I never seen my lab eat so slowly before and chewing her food She absolutely loves and savors every bite

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your sensational feedback!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Fussy furbabies love this product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2018

Its difficult to find a moist treat or wet kinda of meat to add to my fussy adult shar pei's feed but this goes down a treat he loves it & my 1yr german Shepard just gobbles it down

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dogs are loving their 4Legs, thanks for the fantastic feedback Ash!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

My dogs love this product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

I like the small packets of this products to use for training and my older loves the chicken and rice as it is soft for her to chew.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your wonderful feedback!

all my dogs love 4legs even the fussy ones

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 04, 2018

Feed time is easier with my dogs and they know when I open the fridge at 5.00 p.m. its time for 4legs and they absolutely love it. It takes the anguish out of what to feed them and makes meal time easy

Comments
4Legs Official

Fussy dogs love 4Legs! Thanks for supporting our brand!

Our old dog loves it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2018

Our 15 year old dog had given up on food until we started hand feeding him this, he absolutely loves it & has snacks 4 times a day. He had lost a lot of weight & we thought of everything to feed him but this is his absolute favourite & the only food he will eat. He has put on weight & much happier.

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your older dog is loving his 4Legs. Thanks for your wonderful feedback

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Pugs dance for this stuff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2018

My two fussy pugs love this food. The company was kind enough to give out free samples at dogapalooza and we've been buying it ever since.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your fabulous feedback. Glad to hear your fussy pugs are loving their 4Legs!

Millie is a fussy eater

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2018

She loves 4Legs products though, and always lets me know when she's ready for her meals, morning and night. She's now almost 6 years old and won't eat anything else.

My dog loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 30, 2018

My dog is very fussy but she loves your products so i would recommend them to anyone who's dogs are like mine

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2018

Easy to prepare, dog loves it. Definitely recommend to anyone needing an easy and healthy way to feed their dog.

Dulcie loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2018

Dulcie really enjoys this for her dinner. Im glad that its healthy and she eats it. Lets have more flavours

Verified Purchase Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Great Stuff !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2018

Thanks so much for a great product. This year my Xmas table looked a little underdone so i put out a bowl of these as "coconut rum balls"
My Nan asked for the recipe !!

2 Thumbs up !

1 of 11 pages

Read 1125 related reviews

Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Was recommended by breeder to only use grain free products for my 1yr old westie but my beagle has thrived well on 4legs for years so am interested to find out if the wheat bran has ever caused skin rashes as it would be easier to feed both dogs the same food? Thank you in anticipation of your advice. Norma.

Norma asked on Jul 04, 2017

Answer this

Hi Norma,
If your dog is allergic to wheat or grains, then our products with wheat bran might well cause a skin rash. We find that most dogs thrive on our products despite the grain content. This is likely due to the fact that most of the product is made up of mostly meat, with a small amount of grain. As it happens, we now have some grain-free varieties. Look out for our Lamb, Coconut & Vegies 900g and Puppy 3 Meats with Sweet Potato 900g varieties in Coles and IGA supermarkets. We will also have grain-free varieties in Woolworths stores from mid September.

Best regards, The 4Legs Team

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour