4Legs Natural Dog Food Chicken with Vegies & Rice

4Legs Natural Dog Food Chicken with Vegies & Rice is part of 4Legs Natural Dog Food rated 4.8 stars from 1878 reviews.

He loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

My dog loves these, and absolutely no adverse reaction except he wants more :) Used on a friends recommendation and can recommend to anyone.

Dog loves this!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

We have a veryy fussy dog but she loves your chicken with veggies and rice. She wolfs it down every single meal.

Fussy old girl

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

My girl is 16 and loves it all especially the chicken vegetables and rice and kangaroo and vegetables. Fantastic food.

Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

My old girl loves this product, she has allergies so this is perfect for her. Thx for a great product

Comments
4Legs Official

Hi Julie, thanks for the great feedback, glad your dog is loving her 4Legs!

A+ From Chase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 02, 2018

Chase loves it! He went straight for it and ate it all. He chewed his food and didn't guts it.
Will definitely keep buying it for dinner time!

Comments
4Legs Official

Chase is on the case! Thanks for the awesome feedback!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Easy and healthy and very convenient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2018

My dog loves his bites (we call them this!). They are easy and knowing they are healthy is a bonus!

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dog is loving his 4Legs, thanks for the great feedback!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Great food pug never been sick

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2018

For five years my pug is very healthy on this product, so to get a lid and roll cap just tops the product off, great

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your pug is loving their 4Legs, thanks Nick!

My 2 poodles love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2018

I have swapped over from a tinned brand. One of my little babies has skin issues and I am looking for a more natural dog food. Started with chicken and rice and both my dogs loving it. Planning to keep buying your wonderful product. So convenient to count out required amount for each dog.

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dogs are loving their 4Legs, thanks for the great feedback!

Semaphore

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

excellent!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2018

winner winner chicken dinner! My kelpie loves the chicken and rice the best. It doesn't smell bad like canned dog food does.

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dog is loving his 4Legs, thanks for the excellent feedback Lisa!

Woderful product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2018

My 14yr old dog had refused to eat for 2days, I tried numerous other things to try & entice her to no avail.Then I found 4legs in my local supermarket & she loves it. Thankyou!!

My dogs love this

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

Both our older dog and pup can eat the same stuff, they cant get enough of this, but every week.

Comments
4Legs Official

Hi Amanda, great to hear your dogs are loving their 4Legs, thanks for the excellent feedback

3Dogs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

Our three mutts love their 4Legs. They have steel feeding bowls and they lick the steel off the steel to ensure they get every crumb of their Chicken with Vegies and Rice.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the great feedback Anthony, we're thrilled your dogs are loving their 4Legs!

Perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2018

My Frenchie has Megaesphagus and I find it so hard to find suitable food for him. These chicken veg and rice balls are just perfect. Have helped us both immensely. Thankyou

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the feedback Rach, we're happy to hear your dog is doing well on 4Legs!

No smelly farts

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Foxie loves the chicken, tin food was disastrous, hence the title. So easy for working "parents" We would not bother with trying anything else.

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear Foxie is loving 4Legs, thanks for the excellent feedback!

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Started my dog on chicken with rice & veggies/she absolutely loves it that was 6 weeks ago; no changing her food now

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the excellent feedback Bill

• 1 comment
  • 1 question
  • 2 answers
  • 9 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Purchase Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Long time User of 4 Legs products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

I have been purchasing 4 Legs products for years now. Our Staffy, Bella loved the Chicken and Rice variety. Sadly she is no longer with us, but we now have a rescue dog Chilli who also loves this same variety.
I include dry food, raw food and 4 legs in her diet.
I also hide her medication in the balls

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the wonderful feedback! Great to hear your dogs enjoy their 4Legs

great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

easy to use,my dog loves it and it doesn't smell bad compared to other prepared dog products. Well done 4legs!

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for hte wonderful feedback!

This is the best ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

Chicken with Vegies & Rice, my dog loves it.I used to feed him with dry food but it took more than an half hour to start eating .

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the great feedback, we're thrilled to hear your dog is loving his 4Legs!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

She finally eats everything straight away

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

Orla finally looks forward to eating. I used to feed her dry food as it was the recommendation from her vet however it took an hour twice a day to try and persuade her to eat them. Now she relishes both breakfast and dinner and my life has become a whole lot easier.

Comments
4Legs Official

We love hearing about happy dogs loving their 4Legs, great to hear Orla is ennjoying her meals!

Happy Dog

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

Ronan loves the chicken added to his dry food, this way he gets the best of taste and nutrition. a happy dog.

Comments
4Legs Official

We love hearing about happy dogs loving their 4Legs, thanks for the wonderful review!

1 of 15 pages

Read 1587 related reviews

Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Was recommended by breeder to only use grain free products for my 1yr old westie but my beagle has thrived well on 4legs for years so am interested to find out if the wheat bran has ever caused skin rashes as it would be easier to feed both dogs the same food? Thank you in anticipation of your advice. Norma.

Norma asked on Jul 04, 2017

Answer this

Hi Norma,
If your dog is allergic to wheat or grains, then our products with wheat bran might well cause a skin rash. We find that most dogs thrive on our products despite the grain content. This is likely due to the fact that most of the product is made up of mostly meat, with a small amount of grain. As it happens, we now have some grain-free varieties. Look out for our Lamb, Coconut & Vegies 900g and Puppy 3 Meats with Sweet Potato 900g varieties in Coles and IGA supermarkets. We will also have grain-free varieties in Woolworths stores from mid September.

Best regards, The 4Legs Team

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour