Dogs love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

Purchased this on special from Woolies and dogs absolutely love it. Will continue to purchase especially since you provide a lid to keep it fresh. Product is good quality and well priced.

My fussy dog loves them

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

My fussy little Papillion/Chihuahua loves them. Great as treats too when I don't have anything else for him, just had to keep them away from the cat!

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your wonderful feedback!

Nom nom

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2017

The doggies love it with their biscuits. They know the sound of packaging, so I guess That says it all.

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dogs are loving their 4Legs!

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

My puppy first at this at puppy preschool and loves them, I break them up and use them as training treats and she will do anything for them.

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your puppy is enjoying her 4Legs!

I was very surprised!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

I didn't think my dog Lenny would actually go for this but I was very happy to be proved wrong! Lenny absolutely loves it and I feel I'm giving him healthy food rather than fattening food!

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear Lenny is enjoying his 4Legs!

Happy canines

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

I have a cavoodle and a Pekingese that love the chicken and veggie product.fussy eaters so happy this hits the spot.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your great feedback!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Awesome choice for your fur baby

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2017

My puppy absolutely loves this food and I'll no longer be giving her canned food!! She MUCH prefers this too!!

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dog is loving 4Legs!

Verified Purchase Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Happy tummies and empty bowls

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2017

The dogs in my household and my mums love it, never any left in their bowls and most importantly it doesn't upset their tummies.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Our puppy loves this, it's great for training or adding it to his biscuits

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2017

Our puppy loves this, it's good for training or just add to biscuits. We have tried 3 flavours and he loves them all.

Yum!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2017

Our GSD loves it - doesn’t last 30 seconds around her!! Recommend to anyone looking at a healthy option to regular biscuits

Fantastic product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2017

Our miniature dachshund suffered from dreadful stomach issues. Trouble maintaining weight, many trips to the vet. Since we got her onto this product, no emergency vet trips, she has maintained her weight and is in amazing condition. Thank you for this wonderful, natural alternative for our fur babies

Great dog nutrition

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

Great product with awesome ingredients supporting health and longevity in dogs. They love eating it and there is a great range for ongoing variety...

• 2 questions
Private message

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Our boy Charlie loved this!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

We used to purchase this for our beloved dog Kain and have recently purchased it for our new puppy Charlie and my goodness they both love it. We feel good giving it to Charlie as it looks so healthy and yummy. Thanks 4Legs!

New Diet Line - Awaiting Results

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2017

This is a new edition to my dog's diet but too early to assess the outcome. She is on a low fat chicken diet with dry pellets so it will be interesting to see how she reacts..

My dogs love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2017

My two papillons love it. I can cut it into smaller chunks for them too. They like the variety in flavours too.

Extremely happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2017

I love this product. My gorgeous crossed staffy is now 15yrs old and he had enjoyed eating 4 legs most of his life. Thank you

Our frenchie Loves It!!!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2017

Louis, our french bulldog absolutely loves it. I highly recommend this product to all dog owners.
My dog has enjoyed the nice change.

My dog loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2017

My dog can be pretty fussy but they absolutely love this and I never have any trouble getting them to eat it.

Dog loves it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2017

Our dog gets very excited when he sees this packet coming out of the fridge. He prefers it to other brands of dog food. Seems like good quality too :)

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Thirty years. The best I have seen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2017

As a professional pet minder for over thirty years I can assure all that this product stands up to all competition. It is genuine, It is a must for those wanting the best for their pets. Real, genuine and caring for pets. A product healthy and delicious to the dogs I have been feeding. I can't recommend the product enough.

1 of 8 pages

Read 795 related reviews

Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Was recommended by breeder to only use grain free products for my 1yr old westie but my beagle has thrived well on 4legs for years so am interested to find out if the wheat bran has ever caused skin rashes as it would be easier to feed both dogs the same food? Thank you in anticipation of your advice. Norma.

Norma asked on Jul 04, 2017

Answer this

Hi Norma,
If your dog is allergic to wheat or grains, then our products with wheat bran might well cause a skin rash. We find that most dogs thrive on our products despite the grain content. This is likely due to the fact that most of the product is made up of mostly meat, with a small amount of grain. As it happens, we now have some grain-free varieties. Look out for our Lamb, Coconut & Vegies 900g and Puppy 3 Meats with Sweet Potato 900g varieties in Coles and IGA supermarkets. We will also have grain-free varieties in Woolworths stores from mid September.

Best regards, The 4Legs Team

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour