4Legs Natural Dog Food Chicken with Vegies & Rice

4Legs Natural Dog Food Chicken with Vegies & Rice is part of 4Legs Natural Dog Food rated 4.8 stars from 1693 reviews.

Verified Purchase Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Fussy little girl

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

This is great as my little girl is very fussy with what she will but she eats this with no worries at all

Love the meatballs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

My dog loves her meatballs, we mix it up for variety and haven't found one she doesn't like. They are fresh, keep well and don't smell doggy at all.

Picky pup loves

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2018

I have 2 pups that go on and off foods but this they always devour and lick the bowl clean where they usually just pick and leave and pick abit kore

Says chicken is chicken

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

My chinese crested has a beef allergy.
So I've been reading the ingredients list on every snack, treat, tin, roll and box. This is one of the few without beef that all 3 dogs will eat without my having to take out a 2nd mortgage!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

I am sure my beautiful fur child loves every bite!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

I have been serving 4Legs to my pooch for a number of years - at least 6 years. I am cofnident that it is deliciious as welll as nutricious.

Excellent product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

My dog is 25 years old and recently had many teeth removed She manages to eat everything on the plate.

dogs luv it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

My dogs love this product .Its easy to use with no mess and no unpleasant smell and a fantastic product for training purposes....not to mention its natural and healthy and an Australian company.

Our puggy loves it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

Our pug loaf dog is a picky little thing but she loves these chicken type balls! And she doesn’t know she’s getting veggies too!

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your pug is loving her 4Legs, thanks for the great feedback

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

Personally I am a raw feeder, however at times I will need to substitute as i may have a day short for the week. When this happens I always use this brand. Not only is it high quality, natural food but my girls will eat it.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your great feedback, we're thrilled you're happy with our product!

My 12 legs luv your food

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

I cut it up into byte size pieces and they think they are having gourmet meals, so funny. Thank you!!!!

Comments
4Legs Official

We love hearing about happy dogs loving their 4Legs! Thanks for the wonderful feedback.

My dogs love it!

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

Great, convenient option. One of my dogs was quite unwell & had lost her appetite. After trying lots of different meal options we gave 4Legs a go. She loves it, has gained weight & is enjoying life again.

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dog is thriving on 4Legs! Thanks for the great feedback!

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Perfect and our dogs love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 13, 2018

Our two dogs both love your products and eat them straight away as soon as they hit the ground there gone!!

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the feedback Chris, great to hear your dogs are loving their 4Legs!

Love it!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

My dog, Rooney loves the 4legs products and so do I, it’s so natural and organic I know I’m giving him the best diet with 4legs. Love them!!

Adelaide

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Wonderful little rissoles just perfect for Teddy after his jaw surgery

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2018

We love the little rissoles especially the ones that are crumbed. Teddy can hold them in his mouth a little longer while he chews them,
Foodland in our suburb in Adelaide don’t stock the rissoles any longer, I now buy them from Woolworths

Happy little fatty

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2018

Ellie a 3 year old brindle staffy loves her chicken and veg with rice. Her coat is super silky smooth. A very happy and healthy girl.

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear Ellie is enjoying her 4Legs, thanks for the excellent feedback!

Excited dog!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2018

I've never seen my dog so excited about his food before. Although he's always loved treats, he now has the same reaction to his meals - jumping up and can't wait to get to his dish. He likes all the packs but kangaroo is probably his favourite. Packs are easy to store and use. We're all pleased to have found this product in our local Coles supermarket.

Comments
4Legs Official

We're excited to hear your dog is loving his 4Legs! Thanks for the wonderful feedback!

Dogs love it!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2018

Our 2 Fur babies love their 4 Legs food, especially the Chicken with Vegies and Rice.
So good for them!

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your pooches are loving their 4Legs, thanks!

Ollie dog

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 29, 2018

My ollie dog loves this stuff ...I open up a tin off chum and he sniffs it looks at it and walks away... I do have a fussy eater I was even having to cook sausages at 1 stage cause he wouldn't eat anything so ...i'm needed to do something... he loves 4 legs I'm so glad as it is so easy as well

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Inge and Felix dogs love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2018

Mum likes the fact that a lid is supplied on request. Thank you. I like that too as the lid keeps our food fresh
Inge and I enjoy all your meatball varieties .
They are also good for rewards. Mum can get us to do lots of things for these.
Plus mum feels they are healthy enough to feed to our visiting magpies and kookaburras. They eat them with relish.

Flavour: Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Bob's response -' I enjoy this treat for breakfast after my morning walk. It sets up my day' from Bo

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2018

I find my dog loves these as a treat and we use it in the morning for a great natural food to begin his day.

1 of 14 pages

Read 1425 related reviews

Chicken with Vegies & Rice

Was recommended by breeder to only use grain free products for my 1yr old westie but my beagle has thrived well on 4legs for years so am interested to find out if the wheat bran has ever caused skin rashes as it would be easier to feed both dogs the same food? Thank you in anticipation of your advice. Norma.

Norma asked on Jul 04, 2017

Answer this

Hi Norma,
If your dog is allergic to wheat or grains, then our products with wheat bran might well cause a skin rash. We find that most dogs thrive on our products despite the grain content. This is likely due to the fact that most of the product is made up of mostly meat, with a small amount of grain. As it happens, we now have some grain-free varieties. Look out for our Lamb, Coconut & Vegies 900g and Puppy 3 Meats with Sweet Potato 900g varieties in Coles and IGA supermarkets. We will also have grain-free varieties in Woolworths stores from mid September.

Best regards, The 4Legs Team

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour