4Legs Gourmet Ready Chicken with Cheese & Parsley

4Legs Gourmet Ready Chicken with Cheese & Parsley is part of 4Legs Natural Dog Food rated 4.9 stars from 759 reviews.

Verified Purchase Flavour: Gourmet Ready Chicken with Cheese & Parsley

Fur baby favourite

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2017

My 3 fur babies simply love these meals and being red meat intolerant these provide a great alternative with or without their kibble. Only isssue is they are hard to source in my area and Woolworths is the only place that choose to stock the product. Larger stock quantities are definately needed in my area.....to avoid mine avoiding meal times.

Verified Purchase Flavour: Gourmet Ready Chicken with Cheese & Parsley

My puppy loved it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

I tried can food but my puppy didn't really like them. But once I tried the 4legs gourmet ready meals she loved them!!

Awesome!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2017

My dog scoffs this down and seems a lot more energetic and healthier since eating 4 legs. She loves all of their products now

This is one of the best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2017

My dog has allergies to a lot of different foods and your dog food isn't giving him any itchy reactions. That's why we choose your dog food

My dog loves it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2017

I've finally found a food that my dog will eat straight away. She gobbles it down, the soft texture makes it easy for her to chew and there is less mess since she can eat straight from the tray. it is also cost effective as there is no wasted food. Will be buying again!

Comments
4Legs Official

We love hearing about happy dogs who love their 4Legs!

Flavour: Gourmet Ready Chicken with Cheese & Parsley

Easy and doggies love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

Both of my dogs love the little nuggets of meat for which ever flavour we choose - mostly the Chicken with Cheese & Parsley.
Its a nice alternative and great for Pugs where wet food can get gross when caught in wrinkles, these bite sized chunks go down a treat!

Crazy for this!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2017

My dog is so fussy but he goes crazy when i bring this out! He loves this and its natural WIN WIN!

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2017

I have a very fussy cavalier i put in front of him and he ate it all. Thank you 4legs.

Glenwood

Private message

Definitely a favourite

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2017

My fussy poodles can't get enough! Gone in seconds they absolutely love it I'm sure they'd eat twice as much as they're allowed. Can't wait to introduce them to all the other varieties on offer. Will be a regular in their diet. Doesn't have that horrendous dog food smell which some other brands have which I find positively a bonus.

February 17th 2017 Update: Second product tried & another favourite added to shopping list

The lamb veggies & rice has met the old fussy spoilt toy poodles taste testing. So their weekly favourite for last 12 y
ears is frenched lamb shank each (given them perfect teeth btw). To see a healthy lamb dinner now on offer it was a no brainer to try. My girl scoffed hers so fast she even tried to bully alpha male out of his. Naturally they got seconds! Full, happy and content the roaring thunder of the storm can't get them to move. Awesome food they love. Thank you but still so many more varieties to try and for many years they've turned their high and mighty noses up at.

Comments
4Legs Official

Glad to hear your fussy dogs are loving their 4Legs - we love to hear about #happydogs! Thanks for the great feedback!

Happy Dog

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2017

My dog is a fussy eater. But with this 4legs I hand feed him 1then he demolishes the remainder. Love it

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your great feedback, we love to hear about #happydogs enjoying their 4Legs!

Love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2017

This is such a quick and easy way to feed my four legged friends
It is obviously tasty as they always want more.
I also love it does not smell like regular dog food which can be unpleasant
Well done

Old Dog

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2017

Have a very fussy 18 year old Chi...first time I gave her the meal and she just loved it....looking like we have struck gold with this...Thanks.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your great feedback, so glad to hear your dog is enjoying their 4Legs!

Read 747 related reviews