4Legs Natural Dog Food Gourmet Ready Chicken with Cheese & Parsley

4Legs Natural Dog Food Gourmet Ready Chicken with Cheese & Parsley is part of 4Legs Natural Dog Food rated 4.8 stars from 1878 reviews.

Flavour: Gourmet Ready Chicken with Cheese & Parsley

This product is fanfastic.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2018

My moodle molly cannot get enough of it and likes all of the flavours.she loves the lamb and chicken.it's so easy to dish up and isn't messy

Fresh and convenient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 03, 2018

My pup loves the taste of this brand. Tried most of the meals and loves them all. Happy meals makes a happy dog. Use this product with a dry kibble and happy with product and so is my pup.

Comments
4Legs Official

We love hearing about happy dogs loving their 4Legs! Thanks for the wonderful feedback!

This is great

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 13, 2018

Wonderful product my dog absolutely loves this food. It’s great to have your pet take tablets hidden in the food.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the great feedback Abby!

Fantastic product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 02, 2018

This food is amazing I had a very fussy little mini foxy x jack russell who was about 16 when i tried him this product and he accepted instantly. He really loved it!! Now I have a puppy that I've started on the Puppy 3 meats & sweet potato as well and he likes his bowl clean every time. Thank you for a great healthy natural tasty product. Great job guys xx

Ballina

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Very sick dog from this

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

I'm extreamly distressed seeing my dog vomiting and diarrhoea for days even blood in her stool ,with extreme stomach pains, I'm not sure why this food has upset her this time but I'm concerned that there is a bacteria issue with this batch of food, I have contacted the store where I purchased it, and a vet of course, I am hoping with all my heart my dog recovers from this, date on this batch is the 12/3/18 so it was still in date.

Comments
4Legs Official

Hi Lea, we are deeply concerned to hear about your dog. We need investigate this incident immediately. We need to obtain some additional information from you in order to this. Could you please cont... read more »

I did contact someone in the company , and they were going to investigate the refrigeration at woolies , I got sent a voucher for further dog food , but my dog has to now have a light diet due to h... read more »

Gone in a blink

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2018

We have two fussy Shihtzus one with skin issues so we have been looking for something that is both good for them and they will like. Koko scoffed hers down in seconds! Buddy being the sensitive fussy sole he is, took a bit longer to eat this strange new food. But he was soon looking for more. We are hoping this range of foods will be as good for out two fur babies as all of the reviews we have read about it.

Mocha loves it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

Great meal option. Fresh, natural and nutritious. This food saved me from feeding Mocha with soft and healthy food after her suffering tick paralysis.

Verified Purchase Flavour: Gourmet Ready Chicken with Cheese & Parsley

My puppy loves it, fine dining!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

My little pup Chaz Bruiser Jaws Lucas loves his little balls for dinner. He has to watch out for the cat as she loves them too ❤️

Verified Purchase Flavour: Gourmet Ready Chicken with Cheese & Parsley

We are like a Gourmet Dinner!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2017

My little mate, loves this product along with some of the others he has tried, and he feels like he is special eating this product, doesn't leave any behind

Wonderful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2017

My two dogs love 4legs love the great range of variety. They can be fussy with their food but no worries now .

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your wonderful feedback!

Love love love

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2017

Since changing to 4 legs my dog has had no allergies therefore no scratching and no antihistamines . Healthy dog happy dog

Flavour: Gourmet Ready Chicken with Cheese & Parsley

Perfect evening treat for my big dogs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2017

My dogs love these as their evening treat when I get home from work - They get the dog roll for their main meal but these are a little touch of something special for their dinner.

My shih tzu loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2017

Kira, our 9 year old shih tzu is the most fussy dog ever when it comes to food, however she absolutely loves the whole chicken range. That's so much easier for us and saves time and money. Thanks!!

Fur baby favourite

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2017

My 3 fur babies simply love these meals and being red meat intolerant these provide a great alternative with or without their kibble. Only isssue is they are hard to source in my area and Woolworths is the only place that choose to stock the product. Larger stock quantities are definately needed in my area.....to avoid mine avoiding meal times.

My puppy loved it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

I tried can food but my puppy didn't really like them. But once I tried the 4legs gourmet ready meals she loved them!!

Vincentia

Private message

Awesome!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2017

My dog scoffs this down and seems a lot more energetic and healthier since eating 4 legs. She loves all of their products now

This is one of the best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2017

My dog has allergies to a lot of different foods and your dog food isn't giving him any itchy reactions. That's why we choose your dog food

My dog loves it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2017

I've finally found a food that my dog will eat straight away. She gobbles it down, the soft texture makes it easy for her to chew and there is less mess since she can eat straight from the tray. it is also cost effective as there is no wasted food. Will be buying again!

Comments
4Legs Official

We love hearing about happy dogs who love their 4Legs!

Flavour: Gourmet Ready Chicken with Cheese & Parsley

Easy and doggies love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

Both of my dogs love the little nuggets of meat for which ever flavour we choose - mostly the Chicken with Cheese & Parsley.
Its a nice alternative and great for Pugs where wet food can get gross when caught in wrinkles, these bite sized chunks go down a treat!

Crazy for this!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2017

My dog is so fussy but he goes crazy when i bring this out! He loves this and its natural WIN WIN!

1 of 2 pages