Dog loves this brand

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

My dog is very fussy and love all the flavours of this product have tried lots of others but this one is her favourite

Verified Purchase Flavour: Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

Great product! My fussy dog loves it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

My new fussy greyhound just inhaled it, it's amazing! I also use it as a treat when we go for walks to train him simple command. Definitely recommend!!

Flavour: Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

He loves it and that makes us happy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

Our 15year old spoodle has always been a very fussy eater, but he loves his 4legs. We have also tried the coconut lamb and he loves them both. Norm

Quick and Easy ...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Sammy, my pooch, loves this. He's not very fond of prepared food, simply likes various types of raw meat. I was quite surprised when he stood by his empty bowl looking for more ...

Flavour: Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

Bella love it- dances for her dinner!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2017

Our dog loves the 4 legs for her dinner. We love it as it is easy and great. Cheers Deb x

Verified Purchase Flavour: Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

Great texture!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

After our 16 year old dog had all her teeth removed, canned dog food with gravy became very messy. The texture of 4legs is perfect for her gums and diesnt require much breaking up at all. She loves all the different flavours too!

Fussy dog loves it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

Our dog has been pretty happy to eat anything over the years, but as he has gotten older he has become quite fussy. 4Legs however was wolfed down no worries, and he is actually excited once again at dinner time! We also love the idea of being provided with a reusable lid to reduce packaging and waste.

• 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

my two dogs licking the window when they see the 4 legs roll

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2017

i have two fussy rescue dogs 4 legs seems to satisfy them every dinner time that makes them happy and healthy

Flavour: Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

I can't believe my dog loves it

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

I have a super fussy dog and she loves it. The different flavours are a winner and add perfectly to biscuits

Comments
4Legs Official

Fussy dogs love 4Legs! Glad to hear your dog is enjoying hers!

Dog loves it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

After moving away from another brand that wasn't working with our dogs stomach - we found 4Legs. Love the bite size pieces as we mix with biscuits for her. Kangaroo lite is great for her health, and her tail wags like crazy when we pull it out of the fridge. Love the re-useable freebies as well

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the fabulous feedback Chloe, glad to hear your dog is loving her 4Legs!

Flavour: Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

Great! My dog loves this!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2017

This was great for my dog. He's usually very picky about what he eats but this time he just gobbled it up like a turkey!

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dog is loving his 4Legs!

Diarrhea

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2017

I fed five dogs some of the balls yesterday morning. By night one would not eat his dinner and is still off food and unwell today. Another vomited twice and another has diarrhea sadly. Two are fine. This happened once before with another dog who has since passed. I am wondering if it is the coconut.
S L C

Comments
4Legs Official

Hi Sarns, we are really sorry to hear that your dogs are unwell. We would like to investigate further to get to the bottom of this. We would appreciate it if you could send your contact details to ... read more »

Nelsons diet

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

Nellie is 10 yrs old, has lost some teeth and needs food like this to nourish him properly, He gulps it down and smiles at us afterwoods.

Flavour: Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

my dogs cannot eat beef so you have a good selection they love it

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

the dogs love the rolls very much they have it every night and morning if my dogs could talk they would say its very nice

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your wonderful feedback!

Mega easophagus !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

Stanley was diagnosed with canine mega easophagus a year ago and has to be fed small sized food pieces in an upright chair . Previously we have made our own meatballs by hand or had our butcher make sausages with our recipe . Finding the 4 legs products has been a revelation !
We trialled Stanley on the kangaroo for a week with zero problems to report .
We are delighted !! Stanleys is loving the nibbles ... testing other flavours slowly over the next month.

Comments
4Legs Official

Great feedback - so happy to hear Stanley is loving his 4Legs!

Flavour: Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

My 2 dogs love it. One bulldog and one Labrador.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2017

My 2 dogs love the 4 legs range. From the puppy balls up to the adult ones they can't get enough.

Comments
4Legs Official

Glad your dogs are loving their 4Legs!

Happy to be Australian owned

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

I like this product and so does my dog - I somethings eat it when I don’t have any food in my cupboard

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your fantastic feedback!

A nutritious lite food.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2017

Have been looking for a light food as my dog needs to lose weight as she now has arthritis in the hips. This went down quickly with worming tablets hidden inside. I hope another lite flavour will be produced.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your brilliant feedback!

One happy little poodle

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2017

My poodle has had an upset tummy for sometime so on looking for something else that he would love to eat we tried this one and he absolutely woofs it down. VERY VERY HAPPY!!!!

Comments
4Legs Official

We love hearing about happy dogs woofing down their 4Legs - thanks!

Brilliant

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2017

I have a Boston terrier and a Labrador and they both cannot get enough of 4legs! As soon as they hear me open the lid, they are at my feet waiting for dinnertime. Thank you 4Legs.

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dogs are loving their 4Legs, thanks for the feedback!

1 of 2 pages