4Legs Natural Dog Food Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

4Legs Natural Dog Food Kangaroo Lite with Vegies is part of 4Legs Natural Dog Food rated 4.8 stars from 1761 reviews.

Flavour: Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

Our Kelpie likes this product slit and it keeps her weight down well done guys it's a good product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

Bundy our kelpie likes this food and it keeps her weight down well done it's a good product and very healthy

Easy to store & use.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2018

My greyhound loves the kangaroo 4 legs & he's a fussy eater.I mix it with his preferred dry & he can't wait.

Great food

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2018

My pup only likes this flavour. not too sure why but can’t get enough of it. Give it to him
Most nights of the week for dinner.

Verified Purchase Flavour: Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

Great Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

Our Cavalier, Maltese Poodle Besom loves this product, he gets so excited it's scary, we try to keep him calm but this meal is the highlight of his day.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the great feedback Frank, thrilled to hear your dog is loving his 4Legs!

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

Fussy dog who enjoys your product. Never had a problem getting him to eat his dinner. Have tried several flavours.

Comments
4Legs Official

Fussy dogs love 4Legs! Thanks for your wonderful feedback Megan!

Flavour: Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

Fussy eaters perfect for them.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

Thriving loving it. Glad we found 4legs. We are very fussy eaters. Don't ever stop making these beautiful rolls please.

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dogs are loving their 4Legs! Thanks for the excellent feedback

My 2 doggies just love your food and are always satisfied after there meal..

Flavour: Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

My dog loves it! Perfect for his teeth

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

We have an old dog in my household and he has about 7 teeth.. he refuses to eat normal dry food for breakfast because of this and we used to give him an alternative chewy dry food. However once we started feeding him 4legs products we have been amazed, he wolfs it down and always wants more. And it lasts us over a week! No incessant chewing and no grumpy dog :) Definitely 5 stars.

Our pup loves this food

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

Our dog is quite a fussy eater and we always know of we serve him Fourlegs the bowl will be licked clean.

Fantastic Product.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

My dog loves this product,hard to find dog food with kangaroo so this really suits my dogs needs,it’s healthy and low fat,all good.

Great

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

Very convenient packaging and she likes the product very much.The food is easy to dish up and she woofs it down quick smart.

Old Dog Loves Her New Food

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2018

Our dog had a skin irritation and someone recommended kangaroo meat. Since starting the Kangaroo with veggies only a week ago it has reduced her skin irritation and she certainly enjoys the change in her diet.

He just loves it!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 03, 2018

My dog can't get enough of this food and I feel good about it to him. Win win for both of us!!

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dog is loving his 4Legs! Thanks for the awesome feedback!

My fur babies love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

My fur babies love all your different natural dog foods and eat them every night and also very handy when traveling around as the mini dog foods are bowls as well....

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dogs are loving their 4Legs!

Flavour: Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

Perfect lite product for my old dog.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2018

My dog is a bit over weight so the lite kangaroo is great and best of all he loves it.

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your senior dog is enjoying his 4Legs, thanks for the excellent feedback Judy!

Easy on the go!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

Love the convenience of the container seconds as a bowl when travelling with my fur pal, healthy lite option for my aging cattle dog who isn't as active.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the great feedback Bri!

• 2 comments
  • 6 helpful votes
Private message

Flavour: Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

Two very hard to please dogs with itchy skin

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2018

Found this brand after looking on the internet, and seeing great reviews. Both loved it from the first time, and no itching.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your wonderful feedback, great to hear your dogs are enjoying their 4Legs!

Chomps it right up!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 29, 2018

My dog is a fussy eater (11-month-old shipoo). He absolutely loves this dog food and I respect that 4legs don't just create food in tins (can YOU imagine eating out of tins for your whole life, lol). I also love that they offer free lids for the food which makes me want to stick with them permanently. Best find in the supermarket for ages.

My girls love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

My 2 fur girls love it. Also easy to use to give medications as they gobble it so quickly they don’t notice the tablet pushed into it.

Comments
4Legs Official

We love hearing about happy dogs enjoying their 4Legs! Thanks!

Flavour: Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

4legs is best on the market.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

Our dog Monty is a very spoilt dogs and loves his 4legs. Chicken and kangaroo is his favourite. Thank you 4legs.

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear Monty is loving his 4Legs, thanks for the feedback Tanya!

Flavour: Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

Our dogs love this product.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

Our two elderly dogs simply love this product. They are both on medication, which is easy to pop into one of the meat and veg pellets, making our morning job very easy.

Comments
4Legs Official

We love hearing about happy dogs loving their 4Legs, thanks for the wonderful feedback!

1 of 4 pages

Read 1685 related reviews

Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

As I live in Singapore, I got these boxes on my holiday. My dog adores the Kangeroo Lite. As she is allergic to most meats, I bought these to try and it worked! I was wondering if these boxes can be frozen for a longer shelf life?

Hazel K asked on Apr 11, 2018

Answer this

Hi Hazel, thanks for getting in contact. Yes, you can freeze 4Legs, but please ensure it's used within three days once defrosted and opened. Thanks, Melissa & the 4Legs Family

Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

Does this food need to be cooked?

Jessica W asked on Jan 16, 2018

Answer this

No cooking required, its ready to serve straight from the pack.

Hi Jessica, our food is ready to serve right from the packet. Cheers, Melissa & the 4Legs Family

Kangaroo Lite with Vegies

Duchess is a Maltese cross with Bichon Frieze breed and weighs between 4.1kgs and 4.6 kgs I note on Kangaroo with Veggies Lite that portion sizes start at 5 kgs. ..should I be feeding Duchess another one of your products? ? It is that she often plays or covers up her food, but she doesn't with your kangaroo food, so I have stayed with it, but she is under weight. I meant to say in my review that there is no "doggie" smell with eating your product.

Elizabeth asked on Jan 07, 2018

Answer this

Hi Elizabeth, I will pass your question on to our Resident Vet & Dietary Consultant, Dr Felicity Banks, as she will be better able to assist. If possible, can you please contact our Help Desk at helpdesk@4legs.com.au & Felicity will be able to provide a specific guide for Duchess. To assist Felicity, I will ask some specific questions once you contact help desk such as Duchess' diet including snacks, her age etc. Cheers Christine & the 4Legs Team

See all 4 questions about 4Legs Natural Dog Food

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour