Gold Coast

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Doggie loves it :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2018

Have bought several of the flavours and my old doggie, who never has been fussy before is since her operation difficult to feed but no problem with 4legs food and she LOVES kangaroo!!

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your feedback Lee Lee, great to hear your dog is enjoying her 4Legs!

You're very welcome!! Thanks for my bonus product lids, very handy and cleaner too in the fridge, no messy plastic bags wrapping them up anymore :)

Woongarrah

Happy little 4 legs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

Makes me happy to see them happy when I reach for their 4 Legs meal. My Staffy actually jumps for joy and smiles bigger than ever when I get near his bowl. Great product thank you.

Comments
4Legs Official

We love hearing about happy dogs who love their 4Legs! Thanks for your excellent feedback Char!

Our bull terrier.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

Our fussy 6 month old bull terrier loves this food . We mix it was dry and he is happy to eat both together.

Our dog eagerly awaits

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2018

Our dog eagerly waits for her meal every morning.
She bangs on the door and them stands next to her bowl and waits.!

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your wonderful feedback Charlie, love hearing about happy dogs enjoying their 4Legs!

Kangaroo meat Jimmy loves

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2018

My jack russel, Jimmy eats his bowl of 4Legs in an instant, when it is put in front of him every night. It was recommended by a friend whose dog is sick but was eating 4Legs and not much else. Her dog is getting better with all the nutrients in 4Legs. Jimmy is loving his one meal a day. Tanks

Happy pooch

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2017

My fur-baby Bobby loves the 4legs range! I stock up when they are on special and pop some in the freezer.
I find it's a good balanced diet for him.

Comments
4Legs Official

We love hearing about happy dogs loving their 4Legs!

sydney

• 1 review
  • 1 question

Fussy Minnie Love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

Minnie, fussy greyhound, very hard to keep interested in food, loves it, no problems, and so...so do I. Will keep trying other flavors

Comments
4Legs Official

Fussy dogs love 4Legs - great to hear Minnie is loving it!

Just love em

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2017

My 2 girls have tried all the flavours and love them all, never have they left any behind. Also great to put medication in without them knowing.

Y dogs love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2017

My 2 small dogs love these products. They don't stink out the house with farts like the do from canned food and their droppings are formed and easily picked up to dispose of. No more sloppy poo.

Husky pup loves 4legs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2017

I was struggling to find a fresh dog food that would provide our husky with low carbs, high protein and veggies. I found 4legs and was so happy with the outcome! Our husky pup absolutely loves 4legs and we have tried a variety of flavours! Definitely recommend for the fussy eaters!

Flavour: Kangaroo Plus 5

This so perfect Maggie dog can't live without it!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2017

my dog Maggie loves her 4legs dog food so much that when i bring it out she barks in excite ment!! thanks for making great dog food for my dog

great compromise

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2017

Our rescue 6yr old dog Shiloh kept eating our puppy 4Legs food and gained some weight, now he is happy to eat his own Kangaroo balls.

Fussy dog

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2017

My 4yo incredibly fussy Goldie just loves your Kangaroo vegies and I thank you so much!!! Good to see a very clean bowl.

Life Saving!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

My 14 year old German Shorthaired Pointer has lived with what can only be called explosive bowels on her previous diet of fresh roo meat, fresh rabbit, fresh beef, tuna ,fresh chicken - we tried everything. Going away one weekend, I didn't want the house sitter to have to tangle with her complex diet so I grabbed a tray of 4Legs. House sitter reported no loose bowels, no midnight accidents. Both our GSPs are now on a 4Legs only diet and have never looked better - Life saving stuff!

Molly just loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

So easy to use, Molly can't wait for dinner and it keeps so well in the fridge. I will try other flavours.

6 legs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

6 legs (Foxi-Dog and I) love the taste, quality and variety of these foods.We find them perfect for training rewards as well as for main meals.

Flavour: Kangaroo Plus 5

My dog loves it and he is very fussy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2017

I have a very fussy Jack Russell who seems to love this product so Im very happy it has lots of the good things in it

Fussy Eater

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

We have an elderly dog who has become a fussy eater and the 4Legs range of foods seem to be the one he enjoys the most.

Flavour: Kangaroo Plus 5

Pomeranian's fought over the goodness

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

My two girl Pomeranian's were so excited to eat this that they fought over the last few drops left which is very rare! Typical sisters, I was impressed with how much they liked it. Will definitely purchase great quality foods again :)

Gosford

• 3 answers

Dogs love dinner time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

My dogs love these meatballs and easy to serve when in a hurry and don't have to touch. Even the cats want it.

1 of 4 pages