sydney

Private message

Verified Purchase Flavour: Kangaroo Plus 5

Fussy Minnie Love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

Minnie, fussy greyhound, very hard to keep interested in food, loves it, no problems, and so...so do I. Will keep trying other flavors

Comments
4Legs Official

Fussy dogs love 4Legs - great to hear Minnie is loving it!

Verified Purchase Flavour: Kangaroo Plus 5

Just love em

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2017

My 2 girls have tried all the flavours and love them all, never have they left any behind. Also great to put medication in without them knowing.

Y dogs love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2017

My 2 small dogs love these products. They don't stink out the house with farts like the do from canned food and their droppings are formed and easily picked up to dispose of. No more sloppy poo.

Husky pup loves 4legs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2017

I was struggling to find a fresh dog food that would provide our husky with low carbs, high protein and veggies. I found 4legs and was so happy with the outcome! Our husky pup absolutely loves 4legs and we have tried a variety of flavours! Definitely recommend for the fussy eaters!

Flavour: Kangaroo Plus 5

This so perfect Maggie dog can't live without it!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2017

my dog Maggie loves her 4legs dog food so much that when i bring it out she barks in excite ment!! thanks for making great dog food for my dog

great compromise

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2017

Our rescue 6yr old dog Shiloh kept eating our puppy 4Legs food and gained some weight, now he is happy to eat his own Kangaroo balls.

Fussy dog

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2017

My 4yo incredibly fussy Goldie just loves your Kangaroo vegies and I thank you so much!!! Good to see a very clean bowl.

Life Saving!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

My 14 year old German Shorthaired Pointer has lived with what can only be called explosive bowels on her previous diet of fresh roo meat, fresh rabbit, fresh beef, tuna ,fresh chicken - we tried everything. Going away one weekend, I didn't want the house sitter to have to tangle with her complex diet so I grabbed a tray of 4Legs. House sitter reported no loose bowels, no midnight accidents. Both our GSPs are now on a 4Legs only diet and have never looked better - Life saving stuff!

Molly just loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

So easy to use, Molly can't wait for dinner and it keeps so well in the fridge. I will try other flavours.

6 legs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

6 legs (Foxi-Dog and I) love the taste, quality and variety of these foods.We find them perfect for training rewards as well as for main meals.

Flavour: Kangaroo Plus 5

My dog loves it and he is very fussy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2017

I have a very fussy Jack Russell who seems to love this product so Im very happy it has lots of the good things in it

Fussy Eater

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

We have an elderly dog who has become a fussy eater and the 4Legs range of foods seem to be the one he enjoys the most.

Flavour: Kangaroo Plus 5

Pomeranian's fought over the goodness

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

My two girl Pomeranian's were so excited to eat this that they fought over the last few drops left which is very rare! Typical sisters, I was impressed with how much they liked it. Will definitely purchase great quality foods again :)

Dogs love dinner time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

My dogs love these meatballs and easy to serve when in a hurry and don't have to touch. Even the cats want it.

My dog loves it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

My elderly Labrador cross has gone off most of her favourite foods and just isn't interested in eating some days. She never turns her nose up at 4legs meatballs and cleans the bowl every time.

my dog loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

Our dog love this food especially the Kangaroo. Some foods he eats then won't eat it again. This one we have no problem with ... goes down with out a problem. Its a WOOF from him

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your feedback, so glad your dog is loving his 4Legs!

Have used 4Legs for all my dogs for 20 years

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

4Legs has always been our 'go to food for my dogs'. For approx 20 years from puppyhood to adulthood my dogs have been brought up on 4Legs. Also recommend to anyone getting a puppy or dog. Have always loved how its 'all natural and healthy'. Our dogs have wonderful shiny coats, no doggy smell and good firm stools for 'pooh patrol' and more importantly - all our dogs love it !

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for supporting our brand since the beginning! We love getting this kind of feedback!

Flavour: Kangaroo Plus 5

Spotty has stopped his gassy problems!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2017

My dog feeding times are getting earlier and earlier, he loves the kangaroo. Great initiative in regards to the reusable lid, well done.

Great product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2017

My dogs absolutely love it. Plus being good for them is another huge bonus! LOVE this product, would recommend to anyone

PERFECT

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

I am very fussy about what my dog eats. She runs with me five days a week up to 10 Kg and if her food is inferior, she refuses to come running with me! 4 Legs gives her an endless supply of energy!

1 of 4 pages