Life Saving!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

My 14 year old German Shorthaired Pointer has lived with what can only be called explosive bowels on her previous diet of fresh roo meat, fresh rabbit, fresh beef, tuna ,fresh chicken - we tried everything. Going away one weekend, I didn't want the house sitter to have to tangle with her complex diet so I grabbed a tray of 4Legs. House sitter reported no loose bowels, no midnight accidents. Both our GSPs are now on a 4Legs only diet and have never looked better - Life saving stuff!

Molly just loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

So easy to use, Molly can't wait for dinner and it keeps so well in the fridge. I will try other flavours.

6 legs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

6 legs (Foxi-Dog and I) love the taste, quality and variety of these foods.We find them perfect for training rewards as well as for main meals.

Flavour: Kangaroo Plus 5

My dog loves it and he is very fussy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2017

I have a very fussy Jack Russell who seems to love this product so Im very happy it has lots of the good things in it

Fussy Eater

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

We have an elderly dog who has become a fussy eater and the 4Legs range of foods seem to be the one he enjoys the most.

Flavour: Kangaroo Plus 5

Pomeranian's fought over the goodness

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

My two girl Pomeranian's were so excited to eat this that they fought over the last few drops left which is very rare! Typical sisters, I was impressed with how much they liked it. Will definitely purchase great quality foods again :)

Dogs love dinner time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

My dogs love these meatballs and easy to serve when in a hurry and don't have to touch. Even the cats want it.

My dog loves it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

My elderly Labrador cross has gone off most of her favourite foods and just isn't interested in eating some days. She never turns her nose up at 4legs meatballs and cleans the bowl every time.

my dog loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

Our dog love this food especially the Kangaroo. Some foods he eats then won't eat it again. This one we have no problem with ... goes down with out a problem. Its a WOOF from him

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your feedback, so glad your dog is loving his 4Legs!

Have used 4Legs for all my dogs for 20 years

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

4Legs has always been our 'go to food for my dogs'. For approx 20 years from puppyhood to adulthood my dogs have been brought up on 4Legs. Also recommend to anyone getting a puppy or dog. Have always loved how its 'all natural and healthy'. Our dogs have wonderful shiny coats, no doggy smell and good firm stools for 'pooh patrol' and more importantly - all our dogs love it !

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for supporting our brand since the beginning! We love getting this kind of feedback!

Flavour: Kangaroo Plus 5

Spotty has stopped his gassy problems!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2017

My dog feeding times are getting earlier and earlier, he loves the kangaroo. Great initiative in regards to the reusable lid, well done.

Great product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2017

My dogs absolutely love it. Plus being good for them is another huge bonus! LOVE this product, would recommend to anyone

PERFECT

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

I am very fussy about what my dog eats. She runs with me five days a week up to 10 Kg and if her food is inferior, she refuses to come running with me! 4 Legs gives her an endless supply of energy!

Flavour: Kangaroo Plus 5

My two dogs simply love this product, their bowls are licked clean!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

For my dogs, 4Legs products are the best, You get a 4 Paws or should I say (with 2 dogs) 8 Paws Tick

Fussy dogs will love!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

Amazing gourmet food that is tantalising and wholesome for my fussy pet! And no preservatives as far as I'm aware of. There is a broad range so my pup will never be bored. Worth paying the extra bucks for!!

Flavour: Kangaroo Plus 5

Dog won't eat anything else

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2017

Our dog is so fussy but he loves 4legs, it's the only thing he will eat without giving me a filthy look

Comments
4Legs Official

Fussy dogs love 4Legs - thanks for your feedback!

Flavour: Kangaroo Plus 5

Natural, healthy and doesn't cause stinky breath

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2017

My two fussy poodles scoff this down. Saves me always cooking for them and I know they are getting their vitamins.

Dogs love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2017

Our dogs enjoy all the different tastes ! Easy container to serve from, never messy. The food doesn't have a strong smell which I appreciate.

Verified Purchase Flavour: Kangaroo Plus 5

Very good!

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

I've try this product just for curiosity, and i've found a good product, my dog loves it, it's always fresh and easy to use. It is rich in supplements and i think is perfect added to the dry food!

1 of 4 pages