Favourite treat

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2017

Our American staffy/Australian shepherd is a very busy girl, we use the 4legs lamb coconut & vegies for her rewards! She will do absolutely anything for these yummy bites. If she is very good she gets some in her meals also!

Flavour: Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

Fussy pups LOVE this flavour!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

My 2 boys love all the 4legs products, but this new flavour has them spinning donuts at dinner time!! Healthy, easy to store, freeze, clean to serve and great portion size for little chompers... They'd rather their 4Legs over my home-made doggie meatballs! After years of weekly cooking for them, I've hung up the apron!

Our fur baby loves it!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2017

We use to cook up chicken and rice for our bubba... discovered 4legs and she loves it so much!! So happy we found this product!! Thanks!

Awesome product!!!!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2017

This is the favourite out of all three we tried with our lovely pet. She loves it, leaving me happy..

Pugalicious!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2017

My pug loves this product, bite size pieces are excellent for him to chew. Easy to serve, appears wholesome, doesn't have that awful dog food odour that tinned products have.

Killarney Vale

• 8 helpful votes
Private message

My dogs are in love.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

Natural, they love it and it lasts well. Good value for money.

My dogs are fussy eaters and have a few good allergies. They haven't had any problems with this product

Flavour: Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

The dogs love it, Can't get better than that!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2017

Our dogs have been eating 4Legs for some time now. The variety available is appealing, they seem to be good and healthy and the cost is reasonable, but above all, they love it!

My pup loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

We used 4 legs food during puppy school and the dogs loved it, so decided to try it home. My dog cleans her bowl everytime.

Verified Purchase Flavour: Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

This is fantastic, my dogs adore it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

The Grain Free Lamb and Vegies is perfect for my two dogs as they have sensitive skin. They love it and I can give it to them for a full meal or treats. I don't buy any other treats for them now.
I also love that it is an Australian Owned company and Australian made products.

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

This product is fantastic. My dog eats it all and is very excited at feed time. We will continue to buy this product. We haven't found a flavour that he doesnt like

Verified Purchase Flavour: Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

Best dog food out there..

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

Great Products, My jack Russell, absolutely we only eat your products.
Try a snack range,
Thanks very much Guys. Keep up the good work

FOUR LEGS AND A BIG SMILE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

My fussy dog love this range! Easy and cleaner to use than traditional can food and much more healthier for my dog. Would recommend highly to any dog owner.

My dogs ❤️ It!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

My Dogs love it, they eat every mouthful and are always looking for more! This is their new favourite ❤️

tilly loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

My 10 year old blue heeler cross (Tilly ) just loves your Lamb with coconut& vegies plus your beef with pasta & veg too

Read 757 related reviews