Verified Purchase Flavour: Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

Won't eat anything else!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

Our two Mini Foxies absolutely love 4Legs! (Even when our 12 week old should be eating the Puppy w/Sweet Potato Food!) From trying to sneak a ball of each others' dinner to catching a bite-sized ball as some pre-dinner fun, 4Legs has made feeding our fur babies a better bonding experience for all!

Flavour: Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

Healthy and my dog loves it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2018

I have been feeding my 7 year old kelpie x 4Legs for years. As a nutritionist I only feed my family good quality food and the same goes for my fur child. He is very healthy with a lovely shiny coat and since having 4Legs no longer gets itchy skin.

Flavour: Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

great Grain free option for our precoius and sensitive dog

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 29, 2017

Our Dog loves this product along with all the other 4Legs products. We alternate between the different flavours but he really seems to prefer this one

Our dog loves this!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 29, 2017

Our 4 year old dog can’t get enough of 4legs natural food! She scoffs it down every morning. The only thing left in the bowl is some coconut

Fussy dog.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2017

My dog is fussy, and he ate all.I have not tried all the flavours, so can't comment on all.
However, the recipes all look good.

Fussy Eater

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

My dogs are very fussy eaters and this is the only food that doesn't upset their tiny tummies. I would never feed them anything else.

Amazing training treat

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

Perfect as a training treat for our weimaraner he just loves them and actually listens because he values these much more than other treats we have tried.
Love that these are easy to handle are not sticky and seem to hold together pretty well even if ripped in half

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Purchase Flavour: Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

A great find

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

This product is a great add on to my Mia's dry food when I have nothing fresh available. She loves it and we look forward to trying other flavours

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear Mia is enjoying her 4Legs!

Fussy border collie

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

Nellie is 6 months old border but so so fussy with her eating have tried numerous food options this one worked a treat so happy I found something she actually likes and has no salt sugar or preservatives

Comments
4Legs Official

Fussy dogs love 4Legs! Thanks for the great feedback

Mabel Loves 4 Legs Natural Dog Food

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2017

Our Border Terrier Mabel, loves 4 Legs Natural Dog food. I love it has it is all natural without the added salt and preservatives.

Flavour: Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

Great for older dog great for new dog

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

My older dog who lives with my ex husband loves 4 legs so when I got my younger dog instantly got 4 legs. Both dogs always eat it all

Loves It

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

My Dog loves these bite size pieces. I feel more comfortable knowing that my dog is getting a grain free healthy meal with the grain free option.

Life saver!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2017

I've got a dog who needs medication twice daily. She absolutely adores these and it's never been easier to give her her tablets!

Fussy dog loves it

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2017

Our kelpie is really fussy but we add 4legs to his dry food and it is all gone in a minute and the bowl is really clean

Comments
4Legs Official

Glad to hear your fussy dogs is loving his 4Legs!

Flavour: Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

this is perfect for my dogs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2017

my two girls love this meat, have just switched to grain free and their gut health has improved greatly, two very happy girls

Peace of mind!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2017

My Maltese dog loves 4Legs meals. No slop! No fillers! No additives. Just real food. He looks forward to to dinner and it agrees with his belly. Win Win!

A very fussy dog

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2017

Thank you 4legs my little dog is the fussiest dog when it comes to food but Peanut loves your food

• 1 question
Private message

Flavour: Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

Perfect dogs love it as s snack

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

The 2 dogs I have love 4legs lamb and coconut and veggies I put biscuits in the plate and won’t start till I put 4legs in the bowl

My pooches love this

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

My two dogs love this. They have super shiny coats since starting on it. Great value for money and grab free.

Flavour: Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

My dogs LOOOOOve your meatballs!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

Thanks for making quality, grain-free meatballs. My dogs love to eat meatballs but I believe grain-free options are the best for my guys and there aren't many available. I love that your packaging is 1 packet, not lots of little packets to add to landfill. I've ordered the reusable lid from your kind offer so we can use even less plastics! Thank you for creating a dog food that my dogs love and I know keeps them healthy and shiny.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your brilliant feedback Carly, so glad you're enjoying our product!

1 of 3 pages

Read 1152 related reviews

Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

Hello, I haven't checked the other flavors but bought the lamb, coconut and rice flavour and have found it includes garlic (and has a yummy garlicky smell), but I thought garlic was bad for dogs? It looks like lots of experienced dog owners and a vet recommend this - can you comment on the garlic issue please? Thank you!

merryn asked on Sep 23, 2017

Answer this

Dear Merryn,

Thank you for getting in touch regarding your concerns about the inclusion of garlic in our dog food products.

There are a lot of different arguments both for and against feeding dog’s garlic is small doses. It is of course widely agreed that dogs shouldn't be fed large doses of garlic.
Our vet consultant, Dr Felicity Banks, has determined that the level of garlic used in our food is so low that a dog (big or small) would need to consume twice its own body weight of our food in one sitting before the level of garlic consumed would be of concern. In addition, over the 17 years that our product has been available, we have never had a health issue brought to us by a consumer that has turned about to be related to the garlic content of the food.

Regarding the why, Animal Nutritionist Jonathon Woodroofe has provided the following:
Dogs have been consuming small quantities of garlic as a component of table scraps since they first started associating with humans. In fact, a committee established by the US National Research Council to examine the safety of dietary supplementation of dogs, cats and horses with garlic and other supplements noted that garlic has a long history of safe use with dogs when consumed in small amounts. Garlic has been associated with a variety of health benefits including boosting the immune system, acting as an anti-hypertensive and acting as an anti-infective.
In addition, it contains a number of nutritional valuable compounds, such B vitamins and organic trace minerals. A small, carefully controlled, amount of garlic is used in some 4Legs products. It is, however, important to recognise that many foodstuffs which are beneficial in reasonable amounts can be harmful if consumed in excessive quantities. There have, for example, been cases of toxicity in humans caused by over-consumption of carrot juice (due to vitamin A poisoning). It is true that excessive quantities of garlic consumed on a regular basis can be harmful to dogs.
Much of the present concern about garlic stems from a research trial conducted in Japan involving eight dogs 1. Four of these dogs were fed garlic at a rate equivalent to feeding a 20kg dog 100 grams of garlic a day (i.e. the equivalent of around 15 to 20 cloves of garlic per dog per day). Feeding this amount of garlic led to the appearance of damaged red blood cells but even with this very large dose none of the dogs actually developed haemolytic anemia.
This information along with references is also available as an article on our helpdesk portal:
I've heard that garlic is harmful to dogs, so why is it in your dog food? - https://4legs.zendesk.com/entries/26512713

I hope you find this information helpful. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour