Flavour: Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

Perfect dogs love it as s snack

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

The 2 dogs I have love 4legs lamb and coconut and veggies I put biscuits in the plate and won’t start till I put 4legs in the bowl

My pooches love this

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

My two dogs love this. They have super shiny coats since starting on it. Great value for money and grab free.

Flavour: Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

My dogs LOOOOOve your meatballs!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

Thanks for making quality, grain-free meatballs. My dogs love to eat meatballs but I believe grain-free options are the best for my guys and there aren't many available. I love that your packaging is 1 packet, not lots of little packets to add to landfill. I've ordered the reusable lid from your kind offer so we can use even less plastics! Thank you for creating a dog food that my dogs love and I know keeps them healthy and shiny.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your brilliant feedback Carly, so glad you're enjoying our product!

Flavour: Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

Best food for a dog with myasthenia gravis

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

It keeps my boy Jake alive. He's been on it ever since he got diagnosed 3 years ago and he loves it

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your wonderful feedback, so glad Jake is doing well on 4Legs!

Excited

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2017

My dog Porche gets so excited when she smells this food. she absolutely loves it. She also loves the puppy grain free. I think she would love more flavours .(grain free)

Comments
4Legs Official

Love hearing about happy dogs like Porche loving their 4Legs!

Best dog food ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

Brilliant dog food that my dog adores and so do we. I know it's great quality and locally produced and it's even made my puppy's breath sweet!

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks so much for your brilliant feedback!

Verified Purchase Flavour: Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

Great quality premium dog food!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

We recently discovered this brand and it is definitely our favourite and Molly's favourite! She is sooo fussy with her food and this is the first brand she actually eats and goes to straight away. We love that 4legs is an Australian family made and owned company, and how natural the ingredients are for our dog. Another bonus is that the food is in ball shapes so its a lot easier and cleaner for our dog to eat as she has long hair around her face. Keep up the great work guys!

Comments
4Legs Official

Thank you for your wonderful feedback and for supporting our brand! We love hearing about happy dogs and their owners loving 4Legs!

My dog loves this !! And if he does so do I ✅

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

My dog loves it and eats it without hesitation or issues. I’m glad it comes in the trays as they are so convenient

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the awesome feedback, glad to hear your dog is loving 4Legs!

Oscar loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2017

Oscar loves his 4 leg products and is always happy at feed times. He is a very happy dog thanks 4 legs

Comments
4Legs Official

Glad to hear Oscar is a happy 4Legs dog!

good option

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2017

Looks real good. Smells good. It seems to taste good too, as Maui had no complaints. Quality ingredients too, Well done team at 4 Legs

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the great feedback. Glad to hear Maui is enjoying 4Legs!

Flavour: Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

Perfect for My pups sore tooth

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2017

These meat balls were perfect for my pup, while he waited for surgery to remove a broken tooth. Great size to push his table into and nice and soft post surgery. He wont each much else now!

Flavour: Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

Won't have anything else now

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2017

My dog had surgery & could only eat soft food now it's all she will have. Bonus is there is no awful smell thank you from Pippa & me

My dogs love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2017

Have been trying lots of ways to feed my dogs a BARF diet, mostly too time consuming. After reading the label I am happy this is an awesome compromise that cuts down preparation and which my dogs love to eat. Would like more grain free options to add variety but overall super pleased with quality and price!!

Nice and healthy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

I used to give my old dog 4legs and he loved it !My new dog loves it too and l feel confident he's getting a top quality food.

On The Menu

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

My boy just loved the "lamb with coconut". A little apprehensive, then tasted and wanted more. Already had the kangaroo which went down well.

October 6th 2017 Update: On The Menu

Another excellent flavour in this great new product for dogs. Rumble did not hesitate to dive in, even though he is normally fussy and resists change.

great dog food

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2017

I have a Labrador, and she loves all the products, I like it because it is fresh and full of natural products for my dog, I even like my dog to eat healthy. Great product been using it for a longtime now, would recommend it to anyone.

My dog is Happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2017

Just tried it out for the first time last week and it's great. Back to get some more this week. My dog really enjoys the change.

Flavour: Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

Finally found a food our dog will eat AND it doesn't upset his stomach.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 02, 2017

It took almost a year to find a dog food our Mini Aussie Bulldog would eat that also didn't leave him with an upset stomach and skin rashes. He needs a grain free diet (bulldogs can be a bit sensitive!) so the Grain Free Lamb with Coconut and Veggies is perfect for him.

Yummo!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2017

I use them to train my new dog, Zazou. He's reactive to other dogs and cyclists but he will always focus when I offer him these balls of yumminess. Makes training a lot easier for me too as I don't have sticky food all over my hands, just nice coconut.

• 1 review
  • 2 questions
Private message

Flavour: Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

Ideal ready food for my faithful friend!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2017

I like the fact there are no preservatives and the food is natural and easy to access at supermarkets. My dog loves all the varieties.

1 of 2 pages

Read 927 related reviews

Lamb, Coconut & Vegies

Hello, I haven't checked the other flavors but bought the lamb, coconut and rice flavour and have found it includes garlic (and has a yummy garlicky smell), but I thought garlic was bad for dogs? It looks like lots of experienced dog owners and a vet recommend this - can you comment on the garlic issue please? Thank you!

merryn asked on Sep 23, 2017

Answer this

Dear Merryn,

Thank you for getting in touch regarding your concerns about the inclusion of garlic in our dog food products.

There are a lot of different arguments both for and against feeding dog’s garlic is small doses. It is of course widely agreed that dogs shouldn't be fed large doses of garlic.
Our vet consultant, Dr Felicity Banks, has determined that the level of garlic used in our food is so low that a dog (big or small) would need to consume twice its own body weight of our food in one sitting before the level of garlic consumed would be of concern. In addition, over the 17 years that our product has been available, we have never had a health issue brought to us by a consumer that has turned about to be related to the garlic content of the food.

Regarding the why, Animal Nutritionist Jonathon Woodroofe has provided the following:
Dogs have been consuming small quantities of garlic as a component of table scraps since they first started associating with humans. In fact, a committee established by the US National Research Council to examine the safety of dietary supplementation of dogs, cats and horses with garlic and other supplements noted that garlic has a long history of safe use with dogs when consumed in small amounts. Garlic has been associated with a variety of health benefits including boosting the immune system, acting as an anti-hypertensive and acting as an anti-infective.
In addition, it contains a number of nutritional valuable compounds, such B vitamins and organic trace minerals. A small, carefully controlled, amount of garlic is used in some 4Legs products. It is, however, important to recognise that many foodstuffs which are beneficial in reasonable amounts can be harmful if consumed in excessive quantities. There have, for example, been cases of toxicity in humans caused by over-consumption of carrot juice (due to vitamin A poisoning). It is true that excessive quantities of garlic consumed on a regular basis can be harmful to dogs.
Much of the present concern about garlic stems from a research trial conducted in Japan involving eight dogs 1. Four of these dogs were fed garlic at a rate equivalent to feeding a 20kg dog 100 grams of garlic a day (i.e. the equivalent of around 15 to 20 cloves of garlic per dog per day). Feeding this amount of garlic led to the appearance of damaged red blood cells but even with this very large dose none of the dogs actually developed haemolytic anemia.
This information along with references is also available as an article on our helpdesk portal:
I've heard that garlic is harmful to dogs, so why is it in your dog food? - https://4legs.zendesk.com/entries/26512713

I hope you find this information helpful. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour