Happy Pooches

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

We have 2 small dogs who love all the 4Legs products but the winner is the Chicken With Veggies & Rice.
Keep up the great work
WOOF....!!!

Flavour: Lamb, Vegies & Rice

My Maremma is so much happier now she is eating 4Legs!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2018

My Maremma is very fussy and often left her food for the birds to eat until I introduced her to 4Legs!!!

Townsville

• 1 review
  • 1 question
Private message

Dogs love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 07, 2018

Our dogs have only a few teeth left and they live this soft food on top of their kibble very night

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dogs are loving their 4Legs! Thanks for the great feedback!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2018

Frankie loves his 4legs dinner and knowing that it is all natural and good for him makes me happy too.

Comments
4Legs Official

Hi Rebecca, we're thrilled to hear Frankie is loving his 4Legs! Thanks for your excellent feedback!

Flavour: Lamb, Vegies & Rice

The most natural processed food I can find.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2018

My much loved dogs are normally fed a diet of raw beef, free range raw and cooked chicken and eggs, fresh vegies, with small amounts of dairy products and coconut oil, supplemented with 4 Legs products. Their teeth are brushed with my home made colloidal silver (because they refuse to chew on bones other than raw chicken necks). The ONLY processed food I will feed them is 4 Legs because it is the most natural brand I can find, with no nasty chemicals or preservatives etc. Needless to say, they are very healthy critters!
My regards to the 4 Legs team for a great product.

My doggo loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

My last dog loved it so I am feeding to my one year old and he loves it too - plus we feed it to the magpies in my back garden

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your doggo is loving his 4Legs - thanks for the excellent feedback!

Dog enjoys it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2018

Dog enjoys your product and never leaves anything behind while he is quite selective with other dog foods. Easy to store and manageable to but and carry when shopping.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the excellent feedback John, great to hear your dog is enjoying his 4Legs!

My Levi's choice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 31, 2017

I found that this is what my dog likes best of all of your range. He doesn't like other brands of dog food. He is a rescue dog that was given to me for companionship.

Flavour: Lamb, Vegies & Rice

My three dogs love this product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

Have 3 dogs and have tried all the favours and there favourite is the chicken and rice .
Good value and Aussie made and its good for them ..
Have recommended this brand and products to all my friends and family who have fur babies ..thank you from Kellie ,Maggie and penny

Flavour: Lamb, Vegies & Rice

Takes the hassle out of preparation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

Have been daily cooking veg and meat for my Tess and saw this product on supermarket shelf and thought I'd give it a try. Tess loves it, all the varieties. My vet always told me to only give food that was endorsed by a vet, and here it is!

My Dog Woofs it down!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

This would be my dogs favorite roll, it doesn't upset his stomach like many others and always leaves an empty bowl.

So convenient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2017

I usually make my dog food as I don't like to feed my dogs the usual canned stuff. 4 Legs is a great alternative when i don't have time to make food from scratch as it is fresh, natural and isn't full of nasties. So easy and convenient and my dogs love it :)

My dogs love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

I buy different flavours each week, my two Schnauzers Love their 4Legs Natural. Easy to dish out in their bowls.

Good for fussy dog

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

My fussy greyhound eats it all and it doesn't upset her sensitive stomach. I like that it's Australian made and owned.

Dog loves it

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

Our dog is old and needs portion control to keep her weight down. She also has irritable bowl, and I find these products are easy to measure out, she loves it, and it agrees with her

Dogs love this

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

My dogs just love this food. Woof it down in no time at all hardly hits the bowl before it has gone Great value for money !!!

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your great feedback!

Patch ❤️s 4legs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2017

Patch has this as an alternative for his breaky since he was a puppy & he is now 7 years old & absolutely loves his yummy 4 legs.

MELBOURNE

• 12 helpful votes
Private message

Shadow loves it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2017

I have a beautiful girl who has terminal cancer. Having a compromised immune system from chemo and the disease she suffers from gastrointestinal problems with regular dog good. 4 Legs is about the only one that she can stomach that doesnt give her the runs, and she loves it.

Verified Purchase Flavour: Lamb, Vegies & Rice

Grain Free. Excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

One of my dogs has an allergy problem over a wide range of issues. A Grain Free Wholesome dog food that is satisfying for him is perfect. Thank you.

Verified Purchase Flavour: Lamb, Vegies & Rice

Love It

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2017

My dog Maggie cries with excitement every time she sees me taking the food out of the fridge and we even give her one as a treat

1 of 4 pages