My Dog Woofs it down!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

This would be my dogs favorite roll, it doesn't upset his stomach like many others and always leaves an empty bowl.

So convenient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2017

I usually make my dog food as I don't like to feed my dogs the usual canned stuff. 4 Legs is a great alternative when i don't have time to make food from scratch as it is fresh, natural and isn't full of nasties. So easy and convenient and my dogs love it :)

My dogs love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

I buy different flavours each week, my two Schnauzers Love their 4Legs Natural. Easy to dish out in their bowls.

Good for fussy dog

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

My fussy greyhound eats it all and it doesn't upset her sensitive stomach. I like that it's Australian made and owned.

Dog loves it

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

Our dog is old and needs portion control to keep her weight down. She also has irritable bowl, and I find these products are easy to measure out, she loves it, and it agrees with her

Dogs love this

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

My dogs just love this food. Woof it down in no time at all hardly hits the bowl before it has gone Great value for money !!!

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your great feedback!

Patch ❤️s 4legs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2017

Patch has this as an alternative for his breaky since he was a puppy & he is now 7 years old & absolutely loves his yummy 4 legs.

MELBOURNE

• 12 helpful votes

Shadow loves it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2017

I have a beautiful girl who has terminal cancer. Having a compromised immune system from chemo and the disease she suffers from gastrointestinal problems with regular dog good. 4 Legs is about the only one that she can stomach that doesnt give her the runs, and she loves it.

Verified Purchase Flavour: Lamb, Vegies & Rice

Grain Free. Excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

One of my dogs has an allergy problem over a wide range of issues. A Grain Free Wholesome dog food that is satisfying for him is perfect. Thank you.

Verified Purchase Flavour: Lamb, Vegies & Rice

Love It

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2017

My dog Maggie cries with excitement every time she sees me taking the food out of the fridge and we even give her one as a treat

Fantastic Natural Dog Food

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2017

Arabella absolutely adores this food as an ex Veterinary Nuse I am super fussy as is Herself.I have put friends and family o to this great product anx they all think its great.

Comments
4Legs Official

Glad to hear Arabella is loving her 4Legs, thanks for the great feedback and recommendations!

• 1 question
  • 2 answers
  • 1 helpful vote

My dog loves 4legs products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

GREAT product. We have a small dog though and she is fussy so I end up having to cut the balls in half. Normally I buy the puppy ones for her, as they are smaller and then I don't have to cut them in half. I use these as a top up with her normal MyDog canned food.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the GREAT feedback!

Happy fur babies

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

My pugs love this food and it's a great alternative to the other nasty stuff around it keeps the healthy and satisfies their taste buds!

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the brilliant feedback!

• 1 review
  • 1 question

Dogs love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2017

My dogs love this flavour. I disguise their medication it it and they have no idea. Highly recommend to all dogs.

Love this product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2017

Ziggy my 7 year old kelpie has been eating 4legs since he was a puppy and he's a very healthy, happy dog

Healthy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2017

Our dogs love this stuff and makes their coat shine.
Paired with a good quality dry food makes a perfectly balanced meal.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your great feedback

A life saver

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2017

My 17 year old German Shepherd x is in palliative care for a lung cancer. He had part of his lung removed but sadly the cancer came back. We are managing to keep him comfortable but getting him to eat is a daily challenge. One thing for sure is that he favors 4 legs over most things. Thank you :)

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the lovely feedback, best wishes to your family

Awesome Dog Food.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

Our dog can be very fussy but not 4 Legs, she loves both the Lamb and the Beef. Great product!

Flavour: Lamb, Vegies & Rice

Perfect! Our dogs love the meatballs!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2017

We have two very fussy dogs with fussy tummies, the meatballs are amazing and you can actually see whats in them! They are devoured in seconds! We havnt tried the logs yet but will give them a go shortly! So much nicer and cheaper then the canned options for dogs! Wish there was something for cats though!

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your brilliant feedback! We're glad your dogs are loving their 4Legs!

My dog loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2017

My dog can't get enough of it in fact he loves all the varieties.. I find the packaging is so good.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your great feedback, we're so glad you're dog is loving his 4Legs!

1 of 3 pages