4Legs Natural Dog Food Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

4Legs Natural Dog Food Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley is part of 4Legs Natural Dog Food rated 4.8 stars from 1765 reviews.

Delicious

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

Both my Frenchies love the 4legs products. If there is 2 different things in their dish they scoff this down first. Besides the puppy one the others have quiet a bit of garlic which can be a bit strong for the dogs and they won’t eat it several days in a row.

Smelly puppy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2018

Our puppy wasn’t tolerating his previous food & suffered serious wind but since changing to 4legs his wind issue is almost zero...Thankyou

Love it!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2018

My puppy won't eat anything else!!
The little trays are super convenient whilst travelling and away from home.
Easy for all the family to feed him

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

First time, just tested a few, so far it’s ok

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2018

Will wait till he is fed more. He hates puppy tinned food with lamb or chicken and rice which seems to be the only tinned food available.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your feedback!

PUP LOVES IT!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

He’ll eat anything, but nothing seems to fill him enough as these do! I mix it with some raw pet mince With a raw egg every night - I’ll mix up what raw meat he gets, but keep the naturals selection the same. He’s thriving off it. I even gave it to another puppy I had and now give her the adult ones

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dog is loving his 4Legs, thanks for the wonderful feedback!

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2018

All my puppies and adult dogs have loved the 4legs products. I only like my fur family to have top quality products and that is what we have found in 4legs.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your fantastic feedback Sharon!

12 Year Old Chihuahua

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2018

I was feeding my little girl of 12 years the 4 Legs and she found it tough going and I was having to cut it up for her. Spotted the Puppy size 4 legs one day at the supermarket and we/she hasn't looked back. She keeps up with her younger boofhead brother now. lol.

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dog is loving her 4Legs! Thanks for the excellent feedback!

Happy Roxy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 27, 2018

Our 16 week Jack Russel absolutely loves 4Leggs, buybuy dry food, she won’t touch anything else. Well except bacon fat.

Comments
4Legs Official

We're glad Roxy is loving her 4Legs! Thanks for your awesome feedback!

Puppy loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 01, 2018

We used 4Legs for our older dog for years, when we got our new pup, we tried 4 legs puppy and he is very happy with it.

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Fussy eater with sensitive tummy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 30, 2017

My toy poodle loves this product & is a very fussy eater with sensitive tummy.No problems with this product of 3 meats with sweet potatoes grain free & looking forward to trying more flavours in range

Great for puppy’s lunch

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2017

Ideal lunch for puppies of all sizes Our pup loves it. Easy, affordable and healthy. A great alternative to dry food.

Awesome so easy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

We have toy dogs and the puppy balls are a perfect size plus they are fussy eaters but just woof the 4 legal straight down and it's so easy to feed to them with no mess

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your wonderful feedback - fussy dogs do love 4Legs!

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Good for a fussy puppy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2017

Never knew it would be so hard to find food a puppy would like. Thank you very much for making lovable puppy food, you have made life easier.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks so much for your lovely review. So glad your fussy pup is enjoying their 4Legs!

Old Dog

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2017

My silky cross is 18, deaf as a post, half blind ,no teeth, & absolutely loves this food. None of my dogs get any tinned food, so this is a good "wet" food for her. (The other 2 get chicken necks & hearts, & all 3 have access to good quality dry food.)

Comments
4Legs Official

Glad to hear your senior dogs is enjoying her 4Legs!

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Kevin and Sherry can't get enough!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2017

Our dogs Kevin and Sherry adore 4legs and we love that it's healthy and preservative free! Will continue to buy forever!

Comments
4Legs Official

So pleased Kevin and Sherry are loving their 4Legs, thanks for the great feedback!

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Perfect for our puppy. Doesn't leave him with an upset stomach.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

Found it reasonably priced, last a good while. Easy, quick and good for our new pup. Not harsh on his stomach either like other puppy foods on the market.

She Loves it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2017

Found the perfect food for our little foxie! Tried different brands but this is the one she truely enjoyed! Happy dog, happy human!

FANTASTIC

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

my pups love it and great value for money. will defiantly be buying more for my Kelpies in the future

Verified Purchase Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

This is the best dog food yet

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

My Two very very fussy Dogs just love these ready made foods. and so do i for convenience never used to be like this I was at my wits end preparing food for these two . Now no problems Thank you 4Legs

Comments
4Legs Official

Fussy dogs love 4Legs! Thanks for the feedback!

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Even use it for training treats!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2017

Growing up my parents always cooked their dogs food, which o wasn't keen on doing when I got my own pup. Instead I found this, it's fantastic not smelly or over processed! I use the small pieces as treats during training sessions!!!!

1 of 7 pages

Read 1632 related reviews

Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Hi, I have a cavillers King Charles puppy 14 weeks old, he was on a good quality dry food but was not eating it I now have him on 4legs for puppy 80grm 3 x a day, which he loves, this is all he eats, should he be having dry food as Well?.

Monty 17 asked on Jun 23, 2017

Answer this

My answer would be a NO!! My Vet asked me if I feed my little old dog dries (meaning dry biscuits) as he had just advised me that my boy was in the early stages of Renal Chronic disease. I have never fed any of my dogs dries I enquired why he asked, and he said that dogs or cats were never meant to eat anything but meat. I knew that dries cause renal problems with cats which can be fatal. I have always cooked meats (I'm a farmer with cattle) with veg, pasta, or rice for all my dogs.... working and domestic without any concerns. My vet also works with Natural meds for animals and has now worked out a diet and natural meds plan which also includes 4Legs foods (which I had introduced to my boy just 6 weeks prior) as a preventative to help keep him from becoming chronic and to keep arthritis from kicking in which is a side effect with renal disease.

Hi Monty,
Thanks for getting in contact - we're glad to hear your puppy is loving his 4Legs!

4Legs is a complete and balanced food, meaning it contains a complete and balanced supply of the proteins, fats, minerals and vitamins your pet needs.

The decision to supplement your dog's diet with dry or other food is a completely personal choice, but you can be sure he's getting everything he needs with 4Legs.

Cheers,
Melissa and the 4Legs team

Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Hello I have a new puppy she is 10 weeks old. she has only been fed good quality dried kibble but i was interested in your product. Is it ok to still feed the kibble. but 4 leggs for one meal per day, just for variety?

Debra asked on Apr 14, 2017

Answer this

Hi Debra, of course you can feed our food however you like! Lots of people mix it with dry food, or alternate between different types of food. Here's our puppy food feeding guide, which might be helpful http://4legs.com.au/product/3-meats-w-rice-parsley/
If you have any further queries, just drop us a line at helpdesk@4legs.com.au
Cheers
Melissa & the 4Legs Team

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour