4Legs Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

4Legs Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley is part of 4Legs Natural Dog Food rated 4.9 stars from 756 reviews.

Verified Purchase Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

This is the best dog food yet

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

My Two very very fussy Dogs just love these ready made foods. and so do i for convenience never used to be like this I was at my wits end preparing food for these two . Now no problems Thank you 4Legs

Comments
4Legs Official

Fussy dogs love 4Legs! Thanks for the feedback!

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Even use it for training treats!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2017

Growing up my parents always cooked their dogs food, which o wasn't keen on doing when I got my own pup. Instead I found this, it's fantastic not smelly or over processed! I use the small pieces as treats during training sessions!!!!

My pup loves it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2017

Excellent food, my pup loves it! I love the fact that it doesn't stink like other foods! Will keep buying for my girl!

One Very Happy Puppy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

Meal time is a happy time, tail wags, runs around excited and this little puppy leaves a clean plate every time, Thanks 4Legs Natural Dog Food. Woof Woof

It looks Devine!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

My little Iggy (Italian Greyhound) couldn't eat any fresh meats with her sensitive tummy. I tried 4legs puppy and she is now able to enjoy something delicious other than dry food. It looks healthy, lasts well in the fridge and I can receive a free lid to keep it sealed. Thanks 4legs my little Frankie loves your product she gives it a Woof Woof!!!

Puppy heaven

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

our puppy loves 4 lega. we use for dinner but also for training.
Always lovely and fresh. Love the new grain free sweer potato too.

Enjoyed for every meal

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2017

We love giving out puppy 4legs for both breakfast and dinner. We love that it is natural, healthy and doesn't have that typical pet food smell!! Our puppy enjoys eating it too!

Great for a picky puppy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2017

Puppy has been eating it no problem! She would always eat the cat food, which was bad so we tried different food for her to eat, she would normally just eat a tiny bit or just smell the dog food, but this one she eats no problem :)

So easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

Love this product! Good quality food and so easy to serve. It doesn't smell which is a big bonus for me!

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Great food and easy for people and dogs on the go.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

The breeder recommended the 'Puppy' variety and our new pup seems to love it. The old dog of 15 years has been fed the 'natural' variety for some years and she loves it, so it was a no-brainer really to start the new pup on a good natural and healthy diet.
It freezer well too, which is great for the 'dog-sitters'.

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Excellent product, and easy to serve

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

Excellent product, and easy to serve - seems healthier and more natural, at least in appearance, and the 'bits' are prefect size for using as a treat for reinforcement.

Verified Purchase Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Louis loves this product !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

Cant believe my dog actually ate this product so it must be great ! He is a fussy little eater and I have finally found something he will eat besides our left overs :)

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Love the puppy mix but ..

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

We have a fussy 17 year old girl who had trouble chewing the adult 4legs, but we've switched to the puppy mix which she happily whoofs down. Our only concern is she usually tires of particular foods after a while, and wonder if you have or plan to market any other varieties of the puppy product?

Fussy little Frenchie loves 4Legs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2017

Our Fussy little Frenchie 'Coco' went off her dry food for days, however after adding a few nuggets of the 4Legs to her bowl she was scoffing it down and packing on that healthy weight again. Very happy!

Puppy loves it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2017

Our puppy loves this food, it's so easy for us & good to know he's getting what he needs! Love it!

Our new puppy loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

Our new puppy loves it. I wish there were some more flavours for her. Can't wait to receive our lid and explore some more 4legs products as she grows.

My pups love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2017

Thanks for this great product, I feel very happy serving this to my little fur babies and they love it :)

Very helpful product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2017

My puppy loves your product so it really assists me in training her, and I feel it is also nourishing her.

Perfect Training Treat or occasional dinner

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2017

This works perfectly as a training treat for our new puppy. It's yummy for him but also quick to eat so we can keep training. We sometimes mix it in with his dry food for dinner to give him a bit extra. Love to see it comes in a puppy friendly recipe as not many treats do.

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

No nasties and fantastic quality puppy food

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2017

First time we have ever owned a dog. I am happy to find good quality food to feed my new puppy which is wholesome and no nasties. I feed my kids healthy same goes for my puppy. Fantastic product, well done.

1 of 6 pages

Read 641 related reviews

Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Hi, I have a cavillers King Charles puppy 14 weeks old, he was on a good quality dry food but was not eating it I now have him on 4legs for puppy 80grm 3 x a day, which he loves, this is all he eats, should he be having dry food as Well?.

Monty 17 asked on Jun 23, 2017

Answer this

My answer would be a NO!! My Vet asked me if I feed my little old dog dries (meaning dry biscuits) as he had just advised me that my boy was in the early stages of Renal Chronic disease. I have never fed any of my dogs dries I enquired why he asked, and he said that dogs or cats were never meant to eat anything but meat. I knew that dries cause renal problems with cats which can be fatal. I have always cooked meats (I'm a farmer with cattle) with veg, pasta, or rice for all my dogs.... working and domestic without any concerns. My vet also works with Natural meds for animals and has now worked out a diet and natural meds plan which also includes 4Legs foods (which I had introduced to my boy just 6 weeks prior) as a preventative to help keep him from becoming chronic and to keep arthritis from kicking in which is a side effect with renal disease.

Hi Monty,
Thanks for getting in contact - we're glad to hear your puppy is loving his 4Legs!

4Legs is a complete and balanced food, meaning it contains a complete and balanced supply of the proteins, fats, minerals and vitamins your pet needs.

The decision to supplement your dog's diet with dry or other food is a completely personal choice, but you can be sure he's getting everything he needs with 4Legs.

Cheers,
Melissa and the 4Legs team

Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Rice & Parsley

Hello I have a new puppy she is 10 weeks old. she has only been fed good quality dried kibble but i was interested in your product. Is it ok to still feed the kibble. but 4 leggs for one meal per day, just for variety?

Debra asked on Apr 14, 2017

Answer this

Hi Debra, of course you can feed our food however you like! Lots of people mix it with dry food, or alternate between different types of food. Here's our puppy food feeding guide, which might be helpful http://4legs.com.au/product/3-meats-w-rice-parsley/
If you have any further queries, just drop us a line at [email protected]
Cheers
Melissa & the 4Legs Team

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour