4Legs Natural Dog Food Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Sweet Potato

4Legs Natural Dog Food Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Sweet Potato is part of 4Legs Natural Dog Food rated 4.8 stars from 1753 reviews.

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

My shepherds a fussy eater but loves this product. he cleans up his bowl every time i have even use this a training treat.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

My 2 absolutely love this product and even better it’s Australian made and owned. Our Aussie Bulldog and staffs just love it.

Life saver

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

My 7 week old toy poodle puppy wasnt eating anything when we got her. Everything the breeder told me she ate, she didnt. I decided to go for the all natural food and the second i put it down my puppy ate the whole thing! She absolutely loves it and is finally putting on some healthy puppy weight.

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Sweet Potato

Quick and easy! Use as training treats for my pup all the time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

So easy to use! I just chop each meatball into 4 pieces and then freeze for quick and easy high value treats for obedience school. Put a handful and a half into freezer bags to grab on the go. My dog is fairly picky with her food but loves eating these and because they’re grain free and don’t have ridiculous amounts of chemical preservatives her skin doesn’t flare up after eating them either! 10/10 happy with this product

Great quality!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

My cocker spaniel puppy, Benji is loving your puppy food which I use for training and treats. Well done on a great product that comes in large variety and it is Australian and family owned. Benji and I love your brand and products.
Sophia

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the great feedback Benji and Sophia, we're thrilled you're enjoying our products! Thanks for supporting our brand!

Yum Yum

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

Our 2 German Spitz just love their 4legs (all flavours) & we use them as treats for agility trials & training

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the great feedback Helen!

Very happy puppy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2018

We've finally found a convenient food that our fussy puppy loves. And it's Australian made and owned. Plus I can get a free lid so I Dnt need glad wrap! Awesome.. Thankyou

Fussy eaters

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

My two little buddies toy poodle and chihuahua are the fussiest eaters on the planet now they both love their breakfast and tea it’s a race to see who finishes first both love it so much they stand at the fridge door when it’s meal time

Easy to feed

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

No mess, fresh healthy food for my new puppy. Look forward to trying the other flavour for him. Great product

Awesome puppy food

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

Gentle of my puppy's stomach. We tried so many different brands and this was the perfect! She inhales the food down and always wants more :)

Tilly loves it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2018

It’s reassuring to know Tilly is eating a nutritionally complete meal. She loves it and licks the bowl clean every time.

Difficult feeder

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

My difficult feeder loves the Puppy with Sweet Potato and she eats that more than any other variety of dog food

Super convenient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

Super convenient form - just shake it out into the bowl with no need for unnecessary dishes. Our puppy loves it

Melbourne

• 1 question
Private message

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Sweet Potato

Our 13 week old Cavalier puppy, Ollie, loved his first taste of 4 legs puppy food. He gobbled it dow

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

The 4 legs puppy food smells nice, is easy to handle and easily divided into portions for freezing. I like that it has no preservatives or additives to upset little puppy tummies.

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear Ollie is loving his 4Legs! Thanks for the great feedback!

Puppy loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

Our puppy seems to thrive on this food, we mix it with boiled chicken as well as dry food. She really gets excited at meal times.

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your puppy is loving his 4Legs, thanks for the brilliant feedback

Pawtastic!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2018

My puppy loves these products with his kibble. It doesn't upset his tummy and there's no awful smell that usually accompanies dog food.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your pawtastic feedback!

great for training

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2018

our puppy loves it, it is the best size as a treat for training :) not to big or small and quick to chew

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for the great feedback!

Adelaide

Private message

Verified Purchase Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Sweet Potato

Perfect for a fussy gassy eater

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

My 11 week old Boston Terrier is one fussy, gassy puppy and I put a few pieces of this grain free puppy food on top of her dry food and she goes nuts. Love the grain free formula especially for those with Boston’s who have sensitive tummies and are gassy after eating

Comments
4Legs Official

Fussy dogs do love 4Legs, thanks for your wonderful feedback!

My Daschie loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

Our 5 month old Ruby loves the 3 Meats sweet potato and Kangroo with veggies flavor, makes her very satisfied.

Comments
4Legs Official

Hi Anna, thanks for the fantastic feedback, great to hear Ruby is loving her 4Legs!

hide the medication

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

The size and texture makes it great for slipping in medication without the puppy finding out! Mix with dry food for crunch and teeth cleaning.

1 of 8 pages

Read 1597 related reviews

Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Sweet Potato

Hi - I have a cavoodle who is 4 weeks pregnant and not wanting to eat much of anything - the only food I could get into her was cooked too burgers - which are low in calcium which is a concern for pregnant dogs - she actually enjoys eating your puppy food - has it got adequate calcium levels for pregnant and lactating?

Merilyn M asked on Feb 18, 2018

Answer this

Hi Merilyn, thanks for getting in contact. We have responded to your query in detail via your Facebook message. Here's a brief summary of the information Dr Felicity provided you with:
The energy requirements for a dog in the first 42 days of pregnancy is the same for an adult entire dog. For a 7kg cavoodle, this equates to 540kcal per day. (340g 4Legs Adult Chicken and Rice or 450g 4Legs Grain Free Puppy).
Energy requirements during the last 21 days of pregnancy typically increase by around 50%. For a 7kg cavoodle the energy requirement would increase to about 900kcal per day (560g 4Legs Adult Chicken and Rice or 760g 4Legs Grain Free Puppy).
We recommend either the Chicken and Rice or Puppy Grain Free varieties as they contain calcium levels that are moderate.
During lactation, a complete and balanced diet that provides energy is required. Calcium supplementation is not required unless there is a dietary deficiency. Feeding a good commercial diet that the mother finds highly palatable is essential. Puppy formulations are fine to use during lactation.
Melissa & the 4legs Family

Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Sweet Potato

What is the ingredient content?

Pete asked on Oct 29, 2017

Answer this

Hi Pete, you can find a full list of ingredients for our puppy food here http://4legs.com.au/product/3-meats-w-sweet-potato/
Cheers,
Melissa and the 4Legs Team

Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Sweet Potato

i have a 6 month old ridgeback cross (unknown what with )she is 12 kilos how much puppy food should i feed her ?

Stella asked on Oct 17, 2017

Hi Stella,
You can find a feeding guide and further information about 4Legs Puppy food here: http://4legs.com.au/product/3-meats-w-sweet-potato/

Remember this is a guide only and individual puppies may need slightly more or slightly less than the amounts shown.

The daily ration should be divided into three or four meals per day for young puppies (less than 4 months of age) but for older puppies two meals per day is generally sufficient.
Make all changes in food amount, meal numbers and food type (eg. puppy food to adult food) as gradually as possible.

Adult food can start to be introduced when puppies have grown to around 80% of their expected adult weight.

Please note large or giant breeds (30kg to 60kg adult body weight) require a different feeding regime to the one suggested above - please contact 4legs if you intend feeding puppies of large or giant breeds.

cheers
Melissa and the 4Legs Team

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour