4Legs Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Sweet Potato

4Legs Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Sweet Potato is part of 4Legs Natural Dog Food rated 4.8 stars from 1204 reviews.

Nutritious, Easy & Dogs Love It

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

I have 2 Cavalier King Charles Spaniels who can be quiet fussy eaters. They usually eat fresh cooked chicken breast or turkey mince however I thought I'd try them on something different & bought the 4Legs food. They loved it & its now part of their diet about 2-3 nights per week. Its easy to hide medication in as well for my dog on a daily tablet.

Great Variety

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

We have a new little puppy who is loving this Puppy food. We use to buy it all the time for our previous dog and she loved it so we thought we try it out on our new addition,success. Thank you

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Sweet Potato

Only good I give my pup.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2018

She loves it and I love knowing she is getting a balanced meal without all the extra nasty additives that most dog foods have

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Sweet Potato

Great! Little puppy loves it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2018

Our new little toy poodle is mainly on dry food, I add the meat balls to the mix and he often only eats them. Wanted something natural and reasonably priced. We are very happy with 4Legs puppy food.

Garbage guts

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

Our 2 month old red heeler can’t get enough of the stuff. He prefers this over everything else we have bought.

Love it !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2018

I love it for the convenience and Bob and Brian love it, too. Being little dogs, they find it easy to eat (little dogs have little mouths) and will come running when they see the pack come out of the fridge. Well done, 4legs.

Henry loves his 4legs :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2018

Fresh, healthy affordable food for my puppy. Henry is happy so that makes me happy. Thank you so much and I can't wait to receive the free lid :)

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Sweet Potato

Perfect for a fussy puppy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 30, 2017

I’ve never had a fussy puppy until now. After buying and home making so many different foods, I finally found this puppy food at Coles. Our little girl absolutely loves it! Thank you so much

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Sweet Potato

My chocolate lab loves it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2017

My 14 week old chocolate lab loves breakfast, lunch and dinner time! She runs around in circles and is extremely excited. I’ve been feeding her this for about 4 weeks now and I will continue to buy this food now and when she’s an adult dog too. I don’t think dogs should be fed grains or cereals so thanks for a grain-free product, 4legs! :-)

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Sweet Potato

Much more healthier than cans

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 26, 2017

Keen to use rather than cans as natural ingrediants my son has been buying for his dog and he is healthy as
Love the packaging as well Many thanks

Puppy Love

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2017

Our new German Short Haired Pointer Pup loves this product. It is a great serving size to last over the 3-4 days as recommended.

Great product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2017

After spending the first six months of our Dalmatian’s life preparing meals each night, I was looking for a healthy and well balanced option.

I discovered 4Legs by chance and havent looked back. Our pup absolutely loves it and his coat gets better and better the longer we continue to use this product.

excited Puppies

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

Our puppies get excited the moment they see the tray, never any waist like canned products. They love it. Keep up the great work. Thanks.

Max loves 4Legs

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

Max had been showing very little interest in food until we tried 4Legs and now it's a staple part of his diet

Verified Purchase Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Sweet Potato

Only Food my Puppy will eat

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

Great natural product without the nasties. My puppy loves it and she won’t eat anything else. Highly recommend this product.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your excellent feedback Nathan. Glad your puppy is loving her 4Legs!

Perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

My 16 week old pug puppy absolutely loves this brand! It’s the only one he will eat, as soon as the fridge door opens, he’s there with his face sniffing the pack. I’m really glad we found this product.

Clean

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

So much pet food is so messy, the is so convenient. Dog woofs it down, everyone is happy. Send a lid, it will be even easier. Want a roll end too but I'll fill it in later.

Comments
4Legs Official

Thanks for your great feedback!

Fresh ingredients

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2017

Hate giving my puppy and dog dry food , it dehydrates them and they simply don't like it. They both love their 4 legs new grain free recipes though!

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Sweet Potato

New puppy loves it, older dog loves the lite kangaroo with veg

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2017

Fussy older dog loves the kangaroo with veg. Have struggled to find food he likes that doesn't come in a can,now sticking with 4Legs.

Toothless pet

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2017

my 11 year old dog had all teeth removed, he loves this product and cant seem to get enough! very happy

Comments
4Legs Official

Great to hear your dog is happy with his 4Legs! Thanks for the great review!

1 of 4 pages

Read 1139 related reviews

Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Sweet Potato

What is the ingredient content?

Pete asked on Oct 29, 2017

Answer this

Hi Pete, you can find a full list of ingredients for our puppy food here http://4legs.com.au/product/3-meats-w-sweet-potato/
Cheers,
Melissa and the 4Legs Team

Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Sweet Potato

i have a 6 month old ridgeback cross (unknown what with )she is 12 kilos how much puppy food should i feed her ?

Stella asked on Oct 17, 2017

Answer this

Hi Stella,
You can find a feeding guide and further information about 4Legs Puppy food here: http://4legs.com.au/product/3-meats-w-sweet-potato/

Remember this is a guide only and individual puppies may need slightly more or slightly less than the amounts shown.

The daily ration should be divided into three or four meals per day for young puppies (less than 4 months of age) but for older puppies two meals per day is generally sufficient.
Make all changes in food amount, meal numbers and food type (eg. puppy food to adult food) as gradually as possible.

Adult food can start to be introduced when puppies have grown to around 80% of their expected adult weight.

Please note large or giant breeds (30kg to 60kg adult body weight) require a different feeding regime to the one suggested above - please contact 4legs if you intend feeding puppies of large or giant breeds.

cheers
Melissa and the 4Legs Team

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

The main difference between these flavours is flavour