4Legs Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Sweet Potato

4Legs Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Sweet Potato is part of 4Legs Natural Dog Food rated 4.8 stars from 965 reviews.

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Sweet Potato

From the mouth of my Franklin...

“Woof-Woof-Woof, Bow-Wow-Wow, Arf-Arf-Arf!”
We love the natural ingredients, that are clearly marked on the label, and we love

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Sweet Potato

My fur baby loves dinner time.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2017

My fur baby Mila gets very excited when she knows it’s dinner time and she can see me taking the packet from the fridge. She literally licks her lips afterwards and the bowl for any crumbs.

She luvs it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2017

Our little fur baby has been a bit of a princess but she luvs the puppy food by 4legs. Thanks guys.

Puppy loves it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2017

After a previous incident with my old dog, the pet can food I purchased made her so ill she almost died. A week in animal emergency and a bill over $3,000 later, I chose to make her food.
Many can foods have ingredients in them that are unsafe and because so many are imported, not much can be done.
I've recently purchased a Jack Russell puppy and stumbled upon this new product at my local Woolworths. 'Buddy' loves it morning and night. I give him biscuits during the day, but I feel comfortable knowing this product doesn't contain any nasties and is natural plus Australian made.
If my pup is happy. ...so am I.

Best product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

We used these products for our previous dog (RIP Nora) and our new puppy loves it too. We remember Nora always being healthy and having a beautiful coat so we thought we'd go with it again.

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

My adorable little puppy loves this product. Happy puppy happy mummy. I care for his health and it puts my mind at ease knowing I’m feeding him the best

Dinner delight

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2017

Harvey our pup loves the sweet potato puppy food and I find it is excellent to keep in the fridge as the odour is not to strong.

Comments
4Legs Official

Delighted that Harvey is loving his 4Legs!

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Sweet Potato

Love ❤️ love ❤️ this product.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2017

As I said I absolutely love ❤️ this product and would recommend to anyone. It is so easy to serve and does not have the horrible odour as some other brands.

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Sweet Potato

Good food but we have fussy eaters

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2017

Our dogs eat it and they are fussy eaters so its good to find things they eat and like it.

Great Food!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2017

Pup absolutely loves it! He's picky with his biscuits, but with these added he eats all of the biscuits as well.

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2017

The price is great, my puppy loves it and will only eat this for dinner! Easy and healthy option. Love it!!

Good Stuff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2017

Great product easy to find in super market. Our pup Jack Russells love 4Legs it in fact they cant get enough of it

Memphis' Meats

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2017

My Great Dane LOVES 3 meats with sweet potato, cost effective for the family yet indulgent for the fur baby!!!

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Sweet Potato

This is the only food suitable and enjoyable to eat

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2017

Our poor little fellow is very old and has no teeth. This is the only food he is able to eat and he likes it. Is there any more that is chewable and soft?

Comments
4Legs Official

Hi Loopy. All of our range is fairly soft but if your dog needs smaller pieces you can try our Gourmet Ready Meals range which is a smaller Meatball. These are available in Woolworths stores. Other... read more »

My pup loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 09, 2017

Love the bite size pieces perfect for my small puppy,knowing he is getting quality food makes us very happy with this product

Puppy LOVES IT.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 02, 2017

Our new puppy always eats his Puppy 4legs meaty chunks first before he touches the other meat in his bowl.

My puppy loves it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2017

Never had any issues with his tummy when we first put him onto 4legs. No funky smells! He loves it.

Flavour: Puppy Food - 3 Meats with Sweet Potato

My fussy puppy loves this food. She licks the bowl clean every time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2017

I tried a lot of different brands of puppy food before I tried 4legs. I hated the smelly breath and flatulence of wet food but my puppy wouldn't eat dry food alone. I now use half dry food and half 4legs natural dog food. As soon as I get the 4legs out of the fridge she starts to get excited. I have gone from trying to hand feed her to having to tell her 'no' to seconds. No bad breath, nice consistent stools and a happy puppy - what more could you ask?

Moppie loves it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 27, 2017

I have just used up the third packet. Apart from the above puppy one she also had the Kangaroo one.
I have a personal feel that the food is GOOD. AND MY GROODLE "MOPPIE" is absolutely mad for it.

Wow

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2017

My new puppy absolutely love it and it's great to see them enjoy there food. She thinks it's a treat it's great

1 of 2 pages