4WD Supacentre are giving 10 customers that leave a review a chance to win a $500 voucher. This is applicable for reviews both positive and negative. It is possible that reviews written may have been written by a reviewer that received this incentive.

Lack of integrity.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

Bought a product for my 2010 Colorado as the website stated at the time it would suit 2008 onwards. When revived and attempt to install, it doesn't fit. Attempted to ring and resolve the issue, and was flat out told that was never on the website.
No thanks there, hope to recieve a refund, that's all.

Return Service.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

Lack of information on product. Uncontactable no response for return freight costs due to there mistake online warranty vanishes before sending.

Comments
4WD Supacentre Official

Hi Rodney,

I am very sorry to hear about your experience. I have you sent you a message to assist you more with this.

• 1 review
  • 1 question
Private message

Mate the best 4wd and camping shop ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

From supacenter i have saved over 3 thousand dollars i got lights roof rack awning maxtrax rcovery gear that saved me and my familys life in a place called cape nelson i allso got 3 grill plates seat covers throttle controller 2 winches 1 spear roof top bag hi lift jack and 10 other items so thanks supacenter

Recent purchases

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

Hi, just wanted to share my experience with the 4wd supercentre. I am blown away by the quality of the products and the service i have received. I'm very glad i didn't listen to the negative nellies and their opinions on this place. I will be definitely be buying many more products from the 4wd supercentre without hesitation. Love being the envy of the work carpark lol.

Verified Purchase

Great except does not last the rest of time :-(

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

Great price but went on a 2 week holiday in north of Western Australia and roof top bag is already torn at the seam and is not dust or water proof arrived promptly and email communication was quick and to the point.

Comments
4WD Supacentre Official

Hi Adrian, I am very sorry to hear about this. You can file a claim via our claims portal > https://service.4wdsupacentre.com.au/returns Uploading photos do assist with the claims team in proc... read more »

Products good after sales service bad

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

The products I have bought have been good with a couple of problems but the lack of after sales service to rectify these problems was the worst thing. Had to chase them continually to get any resolution. Don't know if I will be back.

Comments
4WD Supacentre Official

Hi Colin,

I am very sorry to hear this. I have sent you a message to help you resolve this.

Work out what you need

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

Over the past few months I have bought a lot of gear from the 4WD Supercentre and although the prices were pretty good and the quality on par with local retailers, I could of taken advantage of the numerous combo deals now available. My advice is to work out what you need and get an even better deal by buying your gear in combo packages. Apart from that I am delighted with all my purchases and recommend them highly. David at Moonee Beach NSW

big daddy swag

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

Very happy with big daddy swag we have just been away for 3 weeks to the Cape we found it so comfortable and so quick and easy to set up and pack up fully recommend.

• 1 comment
  • 3 answers
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Atrocious ! Terrible ! Bad ! Awful service !

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2017

What dreadful non existent service !
I bought a thumper air compressor ! Paid instantly !
*no invoice or tracking numbers were issued *only after 2 x phone calls 1 x email complaining I finally I received an invoice 8 x days later ! I called again and told its being "Dispatched today" the lady said " she had just emailed warehouse manager " then 11 x days later a tracking number !
Then **13 x days to receive it** even though it was in stock !
Plus after paying courier freight ! I was told to pick up from freight company myself as
" they don't deliver 18 km " ! To us !
Eventually after 13 days for delivery ! Victoria to south Australia and a 36 km return trip to pick it up myself ! Time wasted and fuel! I finally got my thumper! What a joke ! Even if its end of financial year ! Thumping ridiculous !
As a very large primary producer, we have multiple 4WD vehicles and spend many thousands of dollars every year keeping them equipped ,and in top condition !
As a first time 4WD Supacentre customer ! It will certainly be the last !
I will stick to the other 4WD suppliers ,that actually know what customer service is !

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
4WD Supacentre Official

Hi Ric,

I am really sorry to hear about your experience. I have sent you a private message to see if there is anything else I can assist you with. I will also pass this feedback onto the managers so they are aware.

Samantha

Whats the point ! Making Your Managers Aware ! Lol ! We will never buy Anything from you Again ! And All you will say is , Like your staff ! Was Oh It Was " END OF FINANCIAL YEAR " What a poor ex... read more »

4WD Supacentre Official

Hi Ric, I am really sorry again to hear your experience and do appreciate your feedback as it is valuable. Please do let me know if there is anything I can offer you in the future or if you would like further assistance at anytime.

Great service Brendale 4WD SUPACENTRE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2017

I would like to thank charlie for his excellent service in regards to upgrading my big daddy swag to the big daddy deluxe.

It was no hassle for charlie at all. We even got cut of from our phone conversation and he called me back straight away........Great service guys.

I look forward to buying many more products from the Brendale supacentre.

Sleep bag -2 rated NO It is NOT

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

Sleep bag is not -2 rated at all, last night was zero and we were freezing in this bags in a tent with clothes on. Extra blankets, very disappointed, had to buy extra blankets to keep warm . 4wd supercentre respond was bad luck that what we rate them at , what a joke have they tried them , my wife and I have retired them over a two week period and what fail they are !, my daughter had a adlie bag rated at 8 degrees and she was fine !

Comments
4WD Supacentre Official

Hi John, As per our discussion via private message: "I am extremely sorry for the inconvenience and frustration this has caused you. I have spoken to the product development team and also the... read more »

1 of 953 pages

I am just wondering does the extra heavy lift kit for a 2015 gu st 3.0 turbo diesel series 8 patrol. Is a 2 inch lift?

Ben asked on Jul 25, 2017

Hi Ben,

The suspension kit is a 2" lift. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help. Thanks - Samantha

Has anyone bought and used a winch from 4wd super centre? If so what are they like?

Benny asked on Jul 15, 2017

Answer this

They do the job ok if it is a lighter vehicle, the rope used is not very good broke on first pull, my warn winch was used to recover the other vehicle and didn't raise a sweat.

installed led light bar and comes on with low beam and off when high beam is selected. what's the solution to this problem is it a matter of changing a couple of wires?

flash asked on Jul 11, 2017

Answer this

Hopefully this video helps ya out had the same problem with my 4x4 https://youtu.be/sbotR-IkEyQ

See all 28 questions about 4WD Supacentre