Eight Homes is currently offering a $100 Prepaid Visa gift card to customers encouraging either a positive or negative review based on their build experience. This is being held from December 1st 2017 till January 31st 2018. It is possible that reviews were written by customers who received such reward. These reviews adhere to ProductReview’s Incentivised Customer Reviews Guidelines and may explain a spike in review numbers.

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Sep 2018

Perfect so far

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

Hi
I am building my house in Highgrove Clydenorth.I have started with different plans and worked out Chana 41 matching my need and land.During that process, Chloe from Clydevale display house helped a lot to fine tune it.Even after that I had to alter the plan according to my need, all requests were done.Now I am waiting for site start since my bank approval delaying a bit.
I hope my rest of experience will be same like above.
I really appreciate all who worked on my file and keep it up.
Johnson

Comments
Eight Homes Official

HI Joes, Firstly, congratulations on signing your contract documentation, this is an important milestone. We are delighted to hear that your experience so far has been lovely and we hope to conti... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jan 2018

Good supervisor and supportive administrator

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

Overall we are happy with the home that they build. It was of very good quality. The house was built within the time that we expected. The site supervisor was very responsible. He always got back to us on our queries on the same day. Admin staff was excellent with great customer relation skills. We have found our home. We highly recommend 8Homes to all future buyers.

Comments
Eight Homes Official

Hi Cadie, Thank you for your wonderful review and congratulations on the build of your new home. We are very pleased to hear that you had a such a pleasurable experience building with us and tha... read more »

Clyde north

Private message

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2017

Highly reccommend eight homes !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2018

As first time builders we didnt know much. Our site supervisor brad and construction manager rachel was always happy to answer any of our questions
The build took 6 months.
Very happy with the end result. Communication and service was wonderful throughout our build.

No hidden costs. If I were to build again I would go to eight homes !

Comments
Eight Homes Official

Hi Type r, Firstly, congratulations on your brand new home. Thank you so much, we really appreciate your feedback and could not be happier to hear how much you enjoyed your journey with us. We ar... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Sep 2018

Great so far!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2017

We are at frame stage of our house build and so far my partner and I are so happy with 8 homes!
Their communication throughout the whole process has been fantastic, with build updates every 2 weeks. Our site supervisor has being calling me with updates also.
Our sales consultant Daniel form eight homes Armstrong Creek was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable. Being our first home he made a lot of handy suggestions which we are now so thankful for.
I recommend eight homes to everyone I hear who is looking for a builder. They are fantastic.

Comments
Eight Homes Official

Hi Kasi d, Thank you for taking the time to share your journey. We're very pleased to hear you've had a positive experience with us so far now that we are out on site and we look forward to supp... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2017

In love with the end result.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2017

I had a wonder experience with this company. Communication with the constructor and the property manager was efficient and timely and that is the most important thing that anyone could ask for at a very stressful phase of building. Thank you guys. The end result is what I imaged. Thank you very much for making my house look the way I wanted. Last but not least, the quality is great.

Comments
Eight Homes Official

Hi Caroline, Thank you for you review. We are pleased to hear that you have had a wonderful journey building with us and that you found it to be stress free, that is certainly our aim and its grea... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Mar 2018

Outstanding Journey

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2017

From the start of my journey all the way through till now at lock up stage I have had an amazing customer service from 8 Homes.

The staff have been fantastic with service and my site supervisor has always been able to assist with any queries even from the smallest question, being a first home buyer.

You always hear people saying that have nightmares building but I couldn't stay say one bad word about my experience with 8 Homes.

Highly recommend 8 homes to all my family and friends and can't wait to move into my new home in the new year.

Merry Christmas to all the staff at 8 Homes.

Comments
Eight Homes Official

Hi Carmen, Thank you very much for your positive review. We really appreciate your lovely comments regarding our team. We’re pleased to read that you found your experience building with Eight Ho... read more »

So professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

Cannot thank eight homes enough for their build on our beautiful house. They always went above and beyond for my husband and I, through every stage. From beginning to end. They also work in such a professional manner and have such a wife variety of houses to choose from. Handover went so smoothly and even after hand over they still help you with anything else you need. Thank you eight homes.

Comments
Eight Homes Official

Hi Stacey t, Thankyou so much for your feedback and congratulations on your brand new home. We could not be happier to hear how much you enjoyed your journey with us. Thank you for giving us the... read more »

Quality, Price, Service, Timeframe 10/10

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

After visiting many display homes, we found 8 Homes had the perfect design for our family.
Our Sales Consultant Troy was very professional and knowledgeable. The process was very straight forward and stress free.

Our Pre-site Customer service specialist Grace was great. We had a bit of a wait until our land titled but 8 homes were already planning and getting permits etc to commence straight away.

Our Construction Customer service specialist Rachel has been amazing, she provides us with regular updates and is quick to respond to any enquiries. Our Site Supervisor Glenn has been super!!!!!

Our handover is booked for tomorrow, we can't thank everyone enough for our beautiful new home just in time for Christmas.

Comments
Eight Homes Official

Hi BredonandBec, Firstly, congratulations on your brand new home. Thank you so much, we really appreciate your feedback and could not be happier to hear how much you enjoyed your journey with us. ... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Dec 2017

Complete piece of mind, I believe to be the best in the business

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2017

The Staff at Eight homes have always been understanding and hard working to help us achieve exactly what we wanted. Of course we faced a few glitches. But the prompt response in having everything addressed and rectified was extremely impressive. This is what makes a company in my opinion the best in the business. The coordination between sales, to admin and construction supervisor was at the highest level.
Today we signed and were handed our keys!!
To The whole team we want to say thank you for building our house and delivering our home. A huge thank you to Sharon, sharmila and the site supervisor Glen. They all provided the highest level of professionalism.
If anyone is wanting to build then do yourselves a favour and don’t overlook Eight Homes.

Comments
Eight Homes Official

Hi Juan, Firstly, we would like to thank you for choosing Eight Homes to build your brand new home. We are so honored to be able to share in this journey with you. Having a supportive team to sha... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Apr 2018

Most affordable and approachable Builders!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

Quality: 10/10
Price: 10/10
Service: 10/10
Timeframe: 9/10
Love the Display homes: almost 90% inclusions included.
Must visit Display centre for your colors appointment. Its definitely worth it!
Team has been keeping us informed at all stages during the construction.
Chloe & Kayy were my Sales consultant/Client services manager. They are absolutely fantastic. Very informative/approachable.
I would surely recommend meeting one of the lovely Consultants.

Comments
Eight Homes Official

Hi Sukhi, Thank you so much for your terrific review and congratulations on building your new home. Our team really pride themselves on delivering a high level of customer service to all of our c... read more »

Love our home

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

Our overall experience with eight homes was great, we had some teething problems in the beginning but ended up working through it. The quality of our home is excellent, our customer service officer is still in contact with us and if any issues arise she has always communicated clearly and assisted us. The house did go over its contract build date, however eight homes paid us in liquidated damages and everything was handed over prim and proper at the end. Many thanks eight homes for our dream home!

Comments
Eight Homes Official

HI Sandy, Firstly, we would like to thank you for choosing Eight Homes to build your brand new home. We are so honoured to be able to share in this journey with you. Having a supportive team to s... read more »

Fantastic!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

Excellent workman ship. The guys on my site were so efficient that they picked up on the fact that a neighbouring builder had encroached onto my land. Therefore, there was excellent management on my property. Would definitely work with Glenn again.

The customer service from Rachel Ellis was without a doubt amazing!!! As there were questions I wouldn’t understand, Rachel was understanding and explained everything and put my mind at ease. She even spoke to my dad when he had questions of his own. I have found this process so easy with Rachel that I have recommended to family members that they request Rachel to work with them, as I believe they will have the same great experience with her.

Comments
Eight Homes Official

Hi Jazz, Firstly, we would like to thank you for choosing Eight Homes to build your brand new home. We are so honoured to be able to share in this journey with you, especially as it can be challen... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Apr 2019

Great experience as of Sales Quotation signing date (FHB)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

As a First Home Buyer with limited experience and knowledge on building matters, I shopped around a few weeks before starting the conversation with Maddy from 8 Homes. I liked that fact that the experience was very informative and not pushy at all (which led me to shut down a few conversations with some 'big builders' in Melbourne).

The process was clear and as a new comer to this subject, I really liked how I could take my time and Maddy always ensured all questions were answered before moving from one step to another. I'm usually not contactable over the phone during business hours but Maddy still kept the ball rolling over email (which was great) and he even met me at my home to do documentation which saved me hours travelling back and forth from the East to the West.

Construction is yet to commence (est. early 2019).

Comments
Eight Homes Official

Hi Nim, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We're very pleased to hear you've had a positive experience and that so far you have been pleased with the service you have received... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jul 2019

Well done awesome design and packages

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2017

Excellent service offered till now very happy with the way everything was explained and also satisfied.
Maddy has been able to help us all our queries in an efficient way i would recommend you and Maddy to my friends who are looking to build. Looking forward to the construction journey I am confident it will be awesome as this journey.

Comments
Eight Homes Official

Hi Ash, Thank you for the fantastic review and congratulations on building your new home. We're pleased to hear that your experience has been positive so far and we look forward to supporting yo... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Jul 2017

Excellent workmanship extremely very happy with our house

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

Our house was built really well and the quality was outstanding. Any problems were amended immediately and customer support were quick to return emails. Our house was finished on time and everything was perfect. I would highly recommend eight Holmes to any potential buyers. Overall a great experience from start of build to completion. First class work.

Comments
Eight Homes Official

Hi Lisa, Thanks so much for your wonderful review. We are so thrilled that you have been happy throughout your journey building with us. Your feedback and recommendation of our work is much app... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Oct 2017

Amazing from start to finish!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

Right from the start from tender appointment through to construction and handover, my experience has been amazing.

The knowledge that Nicole showed me throughout my dealings with her completing all the relevant documentation, put me at ease and I knew there would be minor issues when it came to constructing my first home.

Nicole was extremely knowledgeable and I enjoyed the process of signing my Contract and getting all the necessary paperwork in order to commence the construction of my home.

I then moved to Construction and had another amazing knowledgeable staff member Rachel Romly, who provided me with detailed updates regarding the build. Nothing was ever too hard for Rachel and her assistance along the build journey was greatly appreciated.

The Star of the show, my Construction Supervisor Gavin Johnson. This guy is amazing. He not only supervised and built me an amazing home, but he also updated me throughout the build.

I would highly recommend Eight Homes to anyone who is wishing to Build as their professionalism, knowledge and respect truly shine throughout each stage.

Comments
Eight Homes Official

Hi Fabian, Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are so thrilled to hear that you have found the entire process of your build journey to be an amazing one and that you have been please... read more »

Melbourne

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Excellent, Perfect, Honest and Reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

First of all I would like to deeply thanks to Eight Homes for building such a fantastic and comfortable home for me which I only thought in my dreams . Now I am living in my new house for more than two weeks and everything which I touch here is beautifully and perfectly built. The whole process of building my house was quite easy and fast.
My journey started with Eight homes last year when I met Maddy Patel at davis Road office. He explained everything so simply that I could imagine my house straight away in my vision. Everything he told me was truth and nothing was concealed until the end.
On my contract signing date I met Melanie Bouvet who was so quick in all paper work that she made my starting more easier.

When construction started my file was transferred to Telisha Fowler who was the superb construction customer service specialist from the beginning to end. Anytime I needed her help she was always there to solve the issues. I would specially appreciate her for quick responses. She always took my case as priority one doesn’t matter how busy she was.
Finally I will come to the real hero of the story who was my construction supervisor JASON DRAPER. I would title him the supervisor of the year. He is so knowledgeable and perfect in his work that he wouldn’t leave any error behind. Every time when we visited our site the work was done more then expectations. All the workmanship has been wonderful from A to Z. I think the best of all tradies were selected for my home. We can’t find any mistake in the whole house. I would give 10 out of 10 to Jason.
Now our three months inspection is due but I don’t think that we have any problems to report in that. I am sure that we couldn’t be more happier if I had gone to any other builder.
I would only say to Eight Homes “ KEEP IT UP”.

Comments
Eight Homes Official

Hi Amit, Congratulations on your brand new home and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your sensational review! It's fantastic to hear that you have found the entire process to be a ... read more »

Fantastic and affordable homes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

We had the best team working on our house the tradesman were all lovely and let me know when I went past how things were coming along. The build was actually done ahead of schedule which worked out better for us. The customer service and support were amazing always giving us updates, and even answering my questions. You could always count on someone to call you back or to email you. Glenn was our site supervisor he was absolutely amazing and telisha as well she helped us out a lot. I highly recommend eight homes to anyone looking for an affordable and quality house. We built the coby 23 with upgrades and added on 2 rooms we are so amazed with our house we absolutely love our home thanks eight homes
Regards Malcolm and trinity

Comments
Eight Homes Official

Hi Malcolm and Trinity, Firstly, congratulations on your new home and thank you for your wonderful review. We are so pleased to hear that you had a positive journey building with us and its g... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Nov 2017

Absolute Dream!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

Right from the beginning in the display home through to our customer service officer and building supervisor we were so impressed with not only how friendly everyone was but also how professional and excited they were for us. The process was streamlined and once works began our house was built in five months and we were moving in as quick as they could get us in. Our house is perfect and we love it. They chopped and changed the plans to suit us and our needs and gave us helpful advice when needed. If we ever build again we will be going straight to Eight Homes and will recommend them to everyone!

Comments
Eight Homes Official

Hi Elyse K, Wow! Thanks so much for your wonderful review. We are so thrilled that you found the process to be a seamless one and that you found our team to be helpful throughout your journey in ... read more »

Verified Customer Construction End Date: Feb 2019

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2017

We are really thankful to Maddy Patel at habitat office for the excellent customer service and support. After booking the land, we were roaming to different builders to see the display homes for our future house but we did not get the satisfactory service and support which we have derived at 8 homes. Maddy Patel helped a lot in guiding and designing the structure of our house on the basis of his knowledge and experience and we hope from 8 homes to serve us with same level of quality service till end.
Thank you so much. Can't wait to see our dream house in 2019.

Comments
Eight Homes Official

Hi Mrunal, Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are so pleased to hear that we are your builder of choice towards building your dream home. It's fantastic to hear that you are pleased w... read more »

1 of 15 pages