they are awesome!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2018

At the start i bought a Inno3D Gtx1080 from them and had a little problem with the card so i send it back and got a Gigabyte winforce Gtx1080 instead but this middle fan was not working properly. So i ring up and told them about it they say if i can ship it back or bring to the store they can change it for me. I arrived 10 before they close! And they are able to change a new one for me!! Thank you to all the PCCG staff members! U guys rock!

• 1 comment
  • 3 helpful votes

Very good prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

I have shopped at PC Case Gear for a few years now and always find they have competitive prices and a great range of stock. My only wish is that they have sales more often.

Great Customer Service, Fast Shipping. Amazing Range of Products.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

I ordered all the parts necessary to build a high end PC and they were delivered in 5 days. The two times I messaged them with a question they responded in 20 mins and an hour with exactly the details I needed. I had an issue with a potential mounting issue with my cooler onto the cpu as an extra mounting kit was required and they actually include it with the cooler.

Geelong

• 1 comment
Private message

Fastest shipping i have ever seen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

For some odd reason their express postage is cheaper than regular haha. I put my order in and received it within 2 days, can't get any better than that!

Melbourne, Victoria

• 50 comments
  • 11 answers
  • 42 helpful votes

Best Tech store in Australia

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2018

The best prices and the best customer service in Australia when it comes to computer parts. There's literally no other tech store that comes anywhere close to their level. Highly recommended

• 4 answers

Amazing Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

Excellent pricing. Very helpful support. Love the option to change your order - removing, adding, or substituting items. Fast shipping. I got my order the day after I received notice it had been shipped. Never had such fast delivery.
Noticed that some brands weren't available on their website, but they offer good alternatives.

First time buying

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

Great prices, spent over a thousand dollars at this store and so far everything has been in working order. This is my first time buying anything interstate and it a small step for me. The package was carefully wrapped.

Just Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

Over time I have made several significant purchases from PC Case Gear, and can testify that they are the best online electronics retailer I have ever dealt with. Never lie about stock levels, provide detailed item descriptions and helpful customer service, and have never tried to scam me like other retailers (CPL). Their prices ~could~ be more competitive, but I find I am usually willing to pay a very small premium for superior service that you can trust.

• 5 comments
  • 2 helpful votes

First time buyer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

This is my first time using PC Case Gear for any purchase. I only purchased an Avermedia AM310 microphone for streaming purposes (started streaming on Twitch and needed to upgrade my mic).

As this was my first time using PC Case Gear, I had to call to see how the purchasing worked (its a little different than other places. I had to place an order on the mic online, then they told me its in stock/ready, and then I went down to collect and pay for it). Prior to doing this, I called and spoke to a friendly staff member who explained all of this to me.

Placed the order, order was confirmed, prompt emails telling me the mic was ready for pick up.

When I arrived at the local store in Mulgrave, i was greeted by a friendly staff member who had the mic ready to go. The process from start to finish was very smooth, and the staff seem happy to answer any questions you may have.

Confident to use them again for any future purchases!

• 2 comments
  • 4 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Banned from buying from them just because i dare to tell them they are an atrocity

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

Long story short, I have been banned from buying from this mob until i either die or they go bankrupt which the latter would be sooner.

PCCG are greedy, do you remember now when you were charging fees when paying by credit card/debit card and Paypal?

Because of competition now you greedy mobs are not charging for paying by credit card and Paypal.
How absurd is that you now you do not accept direct deposit only to be told because you are getting flagged with many charge backs? Remember you have told me that over the phone?

Do you remember when you start charging insurance for all of your shipments?
I am glad I have been banned from buying by just telling them that are an atrocity of a business do deal with.

Remember when i asked you many times to send the refund from ASUS worth $999 as a direct deposit many time?
Over 40 emails and your stupidity could not do this but you sent $999 ASUS refund back to the credit card that i told you many times I do not use it anymore and that credit card is on a hardship arrangement.

Needless to say, i new saw a cent of my ASUS refund nor you will see any cent from me again.
PC CASE GEAR, in case you do not know, there is a lot of other business out there that i have dealt with, one example is PLE that are not frills comparing to your website which now your website does not allow you to enter any feedback nor any comments on your facebook page.
Are you so scared to realise that freedom of speech exist?
Are you so full of crap to get any feedback or criticism?

Do not buy from this censorship mob.
Make an example and spend your hard earned money with someone else who is not going to coerced your freedom of speech and freedom to choose a reputable business where you are going to get a decent agent talking to you rather than just a dodgy guy on the phone looking after his sales OTE sales.

Highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 28, 2017

I've been ordering with them on and off for the past few years, never had any trouble except with one order being cancelled because paypal messed up the delivery address to my sister's which is overseas. That was easily fixed though. Otherwise, everything was straight forward. Phone support hours are a bit odd but the staff are always very helpful when you ring up to double check on compatibility for some gear and also don't recommend you the most expensive components when a less pricey one will do the trick.

Their website is easy to use, clearly indicating out of stock items. They offer a good variety of brands, and product descriptions and specs are available on all.

canberra

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

very poor customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2017

I accidentally chose eParcel standard instead of Startrack express on the website then I immediately emailed to orders@pccasegear.com and also left a note on the system on Monday night that I would be happy to pay for the extra for express service before the open time.
9:07AM Tuesday morning there was a guy [name removed] emailed me and said he could not make the amendment as the order has already progressed too far. I replied back within 10 minutes said to him that the parcel normally gets dispatched in the afternoon why he could not make change something while the package hasn't dispatched yet but he still stick to his story. I just cancelled the order and will never come back

• 6 helpful votes

90% good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2017

CPL are not to bad to deal with.

They are an online store that make profit from high turn overs.

Probably my biggest issues is a few orders that have been stuffed up or instructions not followed.
Order was not shipped due to X not being in stock. I had to contact PCCG to get an alternative brand.

Or a courier was used that explained I would not use and if they used X courier I would cancel the order. The order was lost buy X courier as well.

Can't remember how many systems hard drives ram etc I have bought from them.

My other big issues is when you want something quick and go to pick up. Some times they don't have it in stock or it takes a while eg a half a day to process the order and its like 1 hard drive.

I still use PCCG for stuff.

Adelaide

• 2 answers

Great Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

Several purchases from this store and most have gone well except one which is why this review is 4/5. The Bluetooth USB was not working and I had to pay for the delivery back to its warranty store. Besides this purchase, I would recommend this store to anyone looking for some PC hardware or accessories.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Pending...

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

Like don't tell me it took a day to approve my order... I ordered a PC and some other gear and I ordered it on Sunday online so I already payed for everything and it took 2 days of pending for them to approve the purchase? Excuse me? If your looking to get items from PC CASE GEAR good luck because it's going to take you more than 1 week to receive it, and express sometimes work, my mates payed extra for express and they received their goods in 7 days... I don't get why it took 2 days to approve my purchase.

Sydney

• 2 helpful votes

Fast!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2017

I have ordered with them several times.
I ordered some parts 2 days ago.
Got shipped yesterday. Arrived today.
VIC to NSW

A1 customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2017

Bought a product about a year ago and returned it for warranty due to some wear and tear that occured over time. The guys there were more than happy to help me with any queries and made the warranty process very smooth. Will be more than happy to deal with them in future purchases :)

Verified Customer

Good Service with personal attention to issues.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2017

There is a risk with warranty items, as with all online merchants. Whether it is failure of a device or damage during delivery unfortunately the divide of a speedy resolution can not compete with a local buy to which I think PC CASE GEAR should review.

That being said PC CASE GEAR has offered me good service and personal attention and I will continue to shop with them.

walpole

• 29 comments
  • 45 answers
  • 8 helpful votes

Been buying from pc Gear since 2013

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

Good easy to use site, order is sent fast with real tracking so you can see where the item is. A good mate of mine that is in the computer selling and building put me on to them, and I have never looked back. I don't have issues with paying as my cc is for this within my limits. Prices are okay but the service and speed the item is sent is worth it. I live in the country so this is important to me, so that's why I buy from PC Gear.

Very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2017

Super fast delivery, easy to setup, top quality products prices were competitive and the website was very easy to use.

1 of 54 pages

Can you walk in to the store and buy products to avoid shipping costs?

helperli asked on Nov 13, 2017

Answer this

Im sorry but you can not.
The only way to buy goods is through their website as they do not have a showroom.

You are better off with PLE or others.

As Bruno said, unfortunately not. When you walk in, you are presented with a small waiting area and a service desk where their staff will help you. They're great if you know what you want, but if you were looking for a shopping to browse and look at physical parts, PC case gear might not be the one for you.

Hope this helps

Shaun

thanks for the help guys. i know the exact parts i want so i assume it should be good.

How do i pus money on PC Case Gear??

bruceBJC asked on Sep 22, 2017

Does anyone have any experience with their prebuilt systems via delivery? Thinking of getting the PCCG Cobalt 1080 gaming system, was wondering if anyone has encountered any issues with their high end prebuilts being delivered to them. Last thing I'd want is to have a faulty system after dropping a ton of money on it, and having to go through the whole RMA/Warranty process.

Vin H asked on Sep 14, 2017

Answer this

Friend of mine purchased a complete system 2-3 years ago and ram was loose but after sorting that issue out all was ok. As for the cobalt system if it's the one IV seen for $2999 that's alot of money, should check out PLE or Mwave they have better systems at a better price.

PLE has the best customer service in my experience and great product range.

See all 24 questions about PC Case Gear