A Little Luxury is providing customers that write a genuine review $15 off their next order. Please note that this review can be either positive or negative. It is possible that some of the reviews may have received this incentive.

Fantastic gift idea

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2017

There is a wide choice of high quality products. It is great to be able to change, add or delete items on the hampers. The personalised ribbon is a lovely extra.

Verified Customer

Beautiful gifts and wonderful service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

We ordered 50 hampers from A Little Luxury, it was no hassle at all to swap a few of the items, the hampers were beautiful and really good quality and the service was excellent! They even called to see if we wanted our hampers delivered a couple of weeks early which was really good as then people could get their gifts before heading off for Christmas holidays. Will definitely be getting our corporate gifts from them next year.

Amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

Superb service website very easy to use chose my gift box and swapped some items easily. Also added items to gift box. Fast and efficient delivery. Would recommend them.

Verified Customer

My parents were ecstatic with the gift

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

The hamper was much appreciated with biscuits and Xmas cake and puddings, well received. It was a Xmas fare hamper that I chose the contents to suit my parents tastes and they were very happy with the presentation and content.

Very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

Great products and super fast postage so close to Christmas! Packaged wonderfully also to ensure no damage to the items.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

I've ordered several things from this site. They are affordable and have a wide range of gifts.Orders always arrive on time.

THE GREAT GIFTS FOR EVERYONE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

It was great to find this great gifts website, and the quality is great. The service of this year seems lots fast than last year, which is even better! We will continue purchase with you in the future for sure.

Such a great gift

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

I found the site to be extremely easy to navigate. Found exactly what I was looking for very quickly. Delivery of my order was super quick

Great service and easiest trans tasman shopping ever.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2017

Awesome selection of gift hampers. brilliant communication with very clear messages as to tracking progress and delivery. Couldnt fault the service.

Lovely affordable gifts

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2017

I received a champagne box last year that was beautifully packaged and a gorgeous surprise. I recently sent one to my friend as a thank you and she loved it too. It arrived quick and is affordable, lots of options to choose from.

Great Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

Very happy with service - delivery has been on time. Gifts are very well presented. Recipients very happy with products.

Great Stuff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

I use A Little Luxury a few times a year. The price is reasonable and the service terrific. I will be sticking with you guys

Very nice assortment

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

Ordered a gift box to be delivered to the ACT. It was delivered on time on the day promised, very good service.

Verified Customer

It was more than a surprise!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

It was surprise for my partner. It was exactly what I was looking for. He received what was illustrated on the website and more. Could not be more than satisfied with my purchase.

Hampers for Staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

We decided to give our long term staff hampers for their loyalty - 5+ years, 10+ years and 20+ years. They were very well received by all - 20 in total. Pricing was good, products were fantastic and the process to purchase and delivery was great. No complaints at all - very well presented and delivery was efficient. Thanks so much - we will definitely be using you again.

A great service. Very fast and reliable!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

Couldn't be happier with the service. Ordered 2 days before the date i wanted it to arrive and package arrived safely and unbroken

For the 2nd year in a row we have outstanding gifts

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

For the second year in a row we have been provided with great gifts for our customers which were tailored for us to suit our needs. Customer Service was fantastic and the whole process was very easy.

Christchurch new zealand

Private message

Fantastic site for overseas gift buyers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

I am in New Zealand and was needing to buy a wedding gift for someone in Australia. This site was fantastic! Great selection of lovely gifts options. My order for some reason had gone through twice and I was promptly informed and refunded for the error before I had even noticed it had happened. The gift arrived right on time. Could not have been a better experience. Good job team at A Little Luxury!

Big help for Overseas Shoppping

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

Excellent site to use and excellent selection of gifts for all occasions. We have used Little Luxury for several years and have never had a problem with anything.

Prompt delivery and quality products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2017

Whenever I order my products arrive very quickly. I have always been VERY happy with my products. The selection of products is vast and I usually find what I am looking for.

1 of 62 pages