A Little Luxury is providing customers that write a genuine review $15 off their next order. Please note that this review can be either positive or negative. It is possible that some of the reviews may have received this incentive.

A GIFT FOR A FRIEND!!!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2018

I ordered a lovely gown and goodies for a friend in hospital with "A Little Luxury" and he loved it.
It was very quick and efficient service and delivered from Perth to Melbourne within a few days.
My friends were very impressed and grateful for such a great gift at a great price.

The best gift for my employees

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

I purchased 16 Gourmet Hamper box for my employees last Thursday and it arrived on the next day even I used the cheapest delivery option,
Also, while I made an order, I changed some options of fillings and they didn't miss it at all.
The packing was beautifully done; they carefully wrapped it with bubble wraps.
I would recommend this place!

Perfect gift if you aren't around to give it personally

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

My mother in law loved the gift for her birthday. It was unique and truly luxurious. Having the opportunity to hand select options to include in the gift made it more special as I was able to tailor it to her.

Sympathy Hamper

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

We ordered a food hamper of nuts, chocolates and cookies for a colleague whose father had just passed away. It was great that you are able to customise the food as we were able to choose all the food and nibblies that my colleague liked. We also chose this website as it sold the Willow Tree figurines and candles. My colleague was very happy with the hamper. Box was presented beautifully and the extra that I paid for same day delivery ensured that the hamper was delivered on the day (I received an email for tracking the delivery too). Overall we were very happy with the selection on the website and the customer service (I called them after about an hour to confirm they received my order and the lady advised that they were just packing it now).

north boambee valley

Private message

Get Well Hamper.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

I was lucky enough to find the Little Luxury site when my daughter was taken seriously ill and was surviving hospital food by eating crackers and biscuits brought in by her family . The hamper was a great spirit booster for her and the little memento add ons ( the figurines was one that I chose ) remained by her bedside until her release a few days ago . A really great package and a huge pick me up as I could not visit.

Lovely Surprise

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

I sent a birthday present from NZ to my brother in Australia recently. I was fully informed by email regarding the progress of the delivery and when it was delivered it was left in a safe place as my brother was not at home. Lovely surprise for him when he opened the box. Beautiful presentation, he was very pleased. Impressive selection on website. I have used A Little Luxury before and never been disappointed. Thank you.

Hobart

• 1 comment
Private message

Fabulous range

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

I ordered a hamper for my mothers birthday as she lives in a different state and had been unwell, the items in hamper were lovely and they give the purchaser the freedom to add and change up to five items, great delivery. She was delighted

Perfect Gift

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

I used A Little Luxury recently to purchase a gift for a colleague who's brother had passed away. The website was easy to use and I could add things I wanted and take items out so I could tailor it to suit. The delivery was fast and efficient and the price was very reasonable. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again and highly recommend them for any occasion.

My daughter loved her gift

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

Gift arrived on time , 3rd time now I've used this website and very happy with the professionalism and choice of gifts on website

Will use a little luxury again!!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

Very good product
Only down fall was the time frame on delivery.
However will use again was happy with the product, website easy to use.
Definitely returning customer

Fantastic customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

This was a very dependable service, great gift choices and extremely prompt delivery, infact delivered early! I would highly recommend this service for its personal gift choices.

Great for sending a gift

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

Very easy to navigate website with good options for sending gifts. The instructions were clear and the delivery was within the window they advised.

A Little Luxury is exactly what you get!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

Thank you to the team at Little Luxury for helping me provide corporate gifts with no fuss, quick delivery and with no effort at all.

Great Hampers, great service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

Plenty to choose from and at least you have options to change items which a lot of Hamper companies don't allow.
Speedy delivery and plenty of choice when you have a budget. Highly recommend choosing this company over others. My husband was very happy with his birthday gift and the printed card finishes it off beautifully.

Verified Customer

Beautiful gift for any occasion...!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

Beautiful gift for any occasion. Huge choice to fit the budget conscious or go as crazy as you like.
East to order, lots of choices in product as well as presentation of the gift.
Fast delivery.
Fantastic service.

Just what I wanted!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

I found A Little Luxury had a great choice and I found what I wanted and with the option to change the contents of the hamper, it was perfect. Delivered on time and recipient loved it.

Outstanding service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

So easy to purchase from this company, my order arrive the following day gift wrapped and with a card. Your website was easy to use. Will definitely be recommending this company to everyone. Thanks

Perfect gift

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

I couldn't order on the net from my end so l rang the office the young lady l spoke to
was very helpful with taking my order.
Very happy

Luxury gifts

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2018

This is the second time I have used this site. I live in UK and have family in Australia and this is the perfect way to send gifts to them from a site based in Australia.

1st time I used it to send a beer hamper and the 2nd time a Champagne hamper for a special birthday
Quick efficient delivery, albeit a bit pricey as is the site, but very good quality goods and presentation.

Tried & True and Highly Recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 01, 2018

All gifts purchased have been beautiful and arrived to their destination on time. The gift recipients have all loved their gifts from A Little Luxury. I am very impressed with their service, products and ease of ordering online.

1 of 77 pages