A Little Luxury is providing customers that write a genuine review $15 off their next order. Please note that this review can be either positive or negative. It is possible that some of the reviews may have received this incentive.

Verified Purchase

A fantastic product and excellent communication from start to finish!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2017

I used this site for the first time recently, as one of my colleagues was leaving the business. The selection of products, that could be swapped out in the hampers, was what impressed me. The little extras, like personalised messages for ribbons, and the ability to upgrade to a picnic hamper is what got me over the line. I had spent a day or two looking at numerous websites and I am 100% happy I selected this one. The communication was outstanding and the product was beautiful. Thanks A Little Luxury, you will be my go-to site in future.

Sydney

• 1 answer
Private message

Great gift hamper site

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

Wanting to thank a business for really looking after us during the year, I looked for a hamper that could be shared by the whole office. A little luxury gave me great choices, including the box! Easy to use site and delivered when advised. The recipients were delighted. Will definitely use again and maybe send one to myself ;-)

Gift Basket Delivered & Is Beautiful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

I order hampers for work on a monthly basis for clients. Thought it'd give A Little Luxury a go as I wanted something a bit more personal than the run of the mill alcohol and bikkies etc. This hamper was amazing, and is the very first time I have received positive feedback and a thank you from a receiving client! Thankyou A Little Luxury - this is me passing the Thank you on. I will definitely use your services again.

Quick and easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

Great service and fantastic service.
Thought it was a good range and good that you could swap things for other things.

Adelaide

Private message

Best gift hamper site i came across

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

I loved that once a hamper was selected items could be swapped to really help personalise the gift. Not only that but things swapped could also adjust the price accordingly ie cheaper item reduced price.
Am looking forward to sending another gift from this site.

Verified Purchase

A sweet simple gift idea

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2017

I purchased a little pamper gift package for a friend. The delivery was fast, the packaging beautiful. My friend was very happy with the products.

Satisfied customer.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2017

I ordered for my Son's birthay. He was thrilled to receive the gift and rang me to say the dressing gown was warm and cosy.
Very pleased with delivery and prompt emails.
Would recommend for quality gifts.

Quality Products & Unbeatable Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2017

A Little Luxury have the most comprehensive range of gift baskets and hampers when you need to pamper someone you love. They have a variety of price ranges and luxury items to choose from. And each hamper has the ability to be personally individualized by adding and deleting items. Easy-to-use website and same-day Sydney delivery. I could be happier with the service and the gift recipient loved the quality of what they received. And very reasonable delivery prices for same-day dispatch. I would definitely shop here again.

Ultimate Beer Break - Beer Gift Hamper

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2017

Ultimate Beer Break - Beer Gift Hamper was great. Everything was as advertised. However the Postal Service didn't deliver on the date I had selected or follow the delivery direction of not leaving the beer basket with reception or that it was sign only by the receiver. I had ordered it for my husband's birthday & sent to his work. He received it a day later & it sat in the office for 5 hours.

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 01, 2017

The service is fantastic! Hassle free, simple to use and the fastest order I've ever received. Would highly recommend if you are looking for a last minute beautiful gift.

Verified Purchase

Perfect! Loved the engraved plaque!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

The Pine Wood Hamper Box with Premium Double Wine Box with Satin Lining and Engraved Plaque was gorgeous. Receiver loved it!!!
Easy to use website, fast service with constant updates on product status delivery.

Brilliant

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

Decided on the 19th I had forgotten a present. Ordered that day. Delivery the next day. Wow and I am in New Zealand.

1 of 89 pages