A Little Luxury is providing customers that write a genuine review $15 off their next order. Please note that this review can be either positive or negative. It is possible that some of the reviews may have received this incentive.

Great and Quick Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

I needed a gift to be delivered quickly interstate, Little Luxury was quick and easy to source and delivery was exactly on time, would use again.

Birthday Celebration!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

My wife and son are based in Australia and I am based in Singapore. It was my wife's birthday and I needed to send something nice. I didn't want to send flowers as my wife doesn't appreciate them. What she does appreciate are fine foods and I was thrilled that I managed to find what I wanted on the website. What made it EVEN better was the fact that I could swap out items my wife doesn't like to more of the things that she does. More chocolates!

Newcastle upon Tyne, UK

Private message

Verified Customer

Easy to order, prompt delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

We needed to order a birthday present for our son who lives near Sydney; we live in the UK. Website offered plenty of choice of products and delivery options. We selected Australia post eParcel for delivery and goods arrived a couple of days early, well packed.
We just went for a standard pack but could have changed some of the items if we wanted to personalise. No problems with quality /price. Good to find a reliable source of gifts for future use.

Perfect pick-me-up

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

This was the perfect gift for a dear friend who needed a 'pick me up' and some aromatherapy goodies that she just loved

Wonderful Website-Amazing products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

A little luxury was a splendid site, uncomplicated and straightforward to use.
I have used A Little Luxury a few times now and it doesn't disappoint.
The recipients on every occasion loves and appreciates the gift.

Quick service interstate..

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

I was most impressed with the standard and quality of the products used. The detailed finishing touches and prompt delivery were a plus. I used this service to send a special birthday gift to my daughter in Qld. From WA I sat back and was stress free whilst getting updates of where the parcel was. Upon my daughter receiving it was spot on with everything.
She loved her gift and sent pics to show us.
Thank you for your fabulous service. I highly recommend this company.

Fantastic Products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2018

Great website, selection and timing of the delivery
Plenty of options and budgets to suit
Speedy delivery time, we will return

Prompt service, easy to order

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2018

Prompt delivery always, hampers & gifts are easy to select, a great service! Get online, pick your gift & don't worry, it'll get there!

Verified Customer

Awesome, super fast shipping, perfect gift

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2018

Needed to buy a birthday gift for my Mum living in Queensland and I live in the USA, went online, placed the order, changed some products around to cater for my Mum's likes, added a book, wine and nibbles - so perfect and she was absolutely thrilled. A Little Luxury even added a personal card for me... fantastic gift, amazing service, I will be back for sure! I am always buying gifts for my family and friends in Australia! Thank you...

Great Gifts delivered on time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

Beautifully presented gifts
Great value for money
Prompt delivery
Delivered on time at the correct location as described on the website

Greatly appreciated

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2018

The parcel was a gift to an old man 0f 90 years who rang and said how wonderful the hamper was.

Wow! Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2018

Geat quality, beautifully wrapped, delivered fast. I loved customising my gift! I sent it on short notice and it was received on time! Such a perfect gift idea that is reliable and affordable!

Perfect in every way

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2018

I ordered an early Christmas present for a friend and was elated by the prompt delivery and beautiful presentation. My friend was over the moon with the gift and couldn't stop telling everyone about it.
Thanks so much for your professional and beautiful service

Delighted

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2018

I was pleasantly surprised when I received the securely packaged parcel from ‘ A Little Luxury ‘. The hand cream and soap I had ordered with my gift voucher were carefully cosseted in a nest of straw within a beautiful box. I was completely thrilled with the timeliness of the delivery and the excellent quality of the products. Well done, ‘A Little Luxury!’

Very happy!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

I’m really happy with what I bought. The website is easy to use which made it easy to choose from. Speedy delivery too.

Sending birthday gift from Uk

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2018

This Is the third time I have used a little luxury. My sister in law is in New South Wales while we live in Scotland and I need to know that what I am sending is going to get to her as have issues with items being lost in post. Service from a little luxury has been excellent and the products arrrived well packed etc too. I will buy from them again and would recommend to anyone worldwide.

Perfect Gift Idea

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2018

Organising the gift hamper online was very easy and even making small changes to personalise the gift was a breeze. The hamper was delivered on time too (always a bonus). The recipient was delighted with their gift, commenting that it was beautifully presented. Will definitely be using A Little Luxury again.

A little luxury was a splendid site, uncomplicated and straightforward to use.
I have used A Little Luxury a few times now and it doesn't disappoint.
The recipients on every occasion loves and appreciates the gift.

Great gift - quick delivery!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2018

Ordered one of the gift baskets as a thank you gift. it was delivered interstate on the day promised. Recipient was happy and so was I! Will use this service again.

Excellent product and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2018

The products within the hamper were of excellent quality. The hamper was delivered at the time requested, without any delays. The gift wrapping was lovely. Very happy.

1 of 85 pages