Carpet Cleaning

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

Jay from Pristine came to clean the carpets today, extremely polite and right on time. Would highly recommend. A few of the carpets were old and stained but nevertheless he did an excellent job. The small carpets came up like new. Thank you Pristine Carpets

Sydney

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Best Carpet Cleaner Company in The Inner West

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

I would like to provide feedback for Darren, who cleaned our carpets on Thursday 29th March. Darren was extremely professional, who did a fantastic job on cleaning the carpets. Nothing was too much trouble for him & represented your company with excellence. I have no hesitation in recommending A Pristine to anyone.

Excellent work

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

Dear Sir

Thank you for the service and your professional well mannered staff Ritchie is a credit to the business with his well mannered and professional approach - again thank you for a well done job!

Sam Rahim
Drummoyne

St Ives

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

The best carpet cleaner in Sydney

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

Professional, efficient and thorough in cleaning both my carpets and my in-laws carpets and lounge.
Thoroughly recommend.
Best in Sydney

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

What a mess!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

I wanted my upholstered furniture to be scotch guarded in my brand new house and instead got left with so much of the solvent all over my dark wooden floors, my new wooden tables, everywhere in my house was sprayed with this stuff, ruined everything, I cant seem to get it off. I would have been better off buying the cans from Bunnings and doing it myself, so so so disappointed. When I called to let them know, I was told he would follow it up and then just a message telling me to use mentholated spirits to clean up the mess - which I cannot do on my furniture or floors will just make it worse.

Verified Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2017

Fast friendly well priced service. Had a bad coffee spill down the stairs. Darren came out the next day and did a great job.
A friend referred A Pristine. She is very happy with them. And I totally agree.
Highly recommend.

Prompt & Efficient Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2017

Thanks so much for your promptness in providing your quote & service.
Darren was fantastic & I would highly recommend you going forward.
Thanks again.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2017

Great service and very helpful staff who were very informative and efficient. I would highly recommend A Pristine Carpet Clean.

Efficient and Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2017

Received service on the same day of service request. Affordable price with excellent and efficient service. Staff were polite, respectful and went above and beyond to help. Would definitely recommend it.

A+ FOR THE TEAM AT A PRISTINE

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2017

Hi Michael,

Just a quick note to say thanks for accommodating my booking so quickly. Yet again your services were A+ !

The stains and heavy soiling came out with the additional purchased cleaning solution so I'm really pleased.

Over the 10yrs renting at this apartment I've used A Pristine and it's always been really convenient, hassle free and friendly guys. I'm moving out to a property I now own - I've opted for epoxy resin flooring so no carpet - however I'm sure there'll come a time in the future where I'll need your services again!

Would not recommend hiring

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2017

I agreed to a special they had, and without being told was charged for 3 rooms when I only had 2 done. Once I was told that price was their minimum, 'they dont work for less'', I said I would have had 3 rooms done if I had known that. The owner then continued to be arrogant and downright rude about the whole experience telling me to 'get a job' and not contact him.

Comments
A Pristine Carpet Clean Official

Yes after stalking me with numerous emails (10 ) and treats of legal action, badmouthing my co. to family, friends and the local school, this person was told not to contact me again. Two rooms were... read more »

Always a pleasure

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2017

As a person who is obsessed with punctuality, I was very imoressed with the guys doing my regular carpet clean through APristine.
I have dealt with Michael on many occasions, and he has always recognized the fact that I require services to be punctual , and thorough.
The guys arrived within minutes of their scheduled time, were exceptionally courteous and understood that I knew exactly what was required.
Not only were the guys meticulous , but also ensured that they advised of any special requirements l
Using APristine means I don't have to search for a carpet cleaner, the rates are excellent but it is the service that sets it apart from others.

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Really impressed and highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 10, 2017

Purchased a discount voucher, and it was the best money I've spent. As a tenant I didn't want to spend a lot of money on carpet cleaning, but the carpets were bad when I moved in, and a heap of tradie work in the unit meant lots and lots of tracked marks and stains. The appointment was made for an early start and confirmed in writing, James called me when he was a few minutes away, and was actually a bit early which was great. I didn't have high hopes for most stains to come out, but with a standard clean he managed to get out most of them - including some I was sure wouldn't budge! He was very professional and as soon as I got to work I emailed the owner to compliment the service, and messaged my mum and sister and told them both to use these guys if they need their carpets done. I would definitely recommend James and A Pristine Carpet Clean.

Very bad! Read the other bad reviews!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2017

It was too quick and they tried to find marks in my carpet to sell their expensive products like grease release... I heard from my friends that they toke more money from them, so I will never take this company again. If you did, check if on their price list other payments were listed as you had to pay. very disappointed!

Comments
A Pristine Carpet Clean Official

Sorry I have no record of working for this customer, and have definately not had any complaint . Feel free to call me if you are a genuine customer and I will resolve your problem

A great job...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2017

Pristine carpet cleaning were wonderful. Not only did they book me in at short notice, but their guy did a great job. He was polite and professional. There was no mess and no fuss, and the carpets look and feel so much cleaner. A very happy customer.

• 4 helpful votes

Find another.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2016

I had my sofa cleaned never again. The guy that turned up completely wet not only my lounge but also my floor boards.
I pay extra for "dust" etc but what a waste, nothing has changed and actually because it was so wet I called them nd they advised I had to go over it myself to remove the wet stains.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2016

Professional and punctual! A big thanks to Michael and Darren. Great service and spotless carpets. I highly recommend this carpet cleaning service.

What an absolute waste of money!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 09, 2016

Carpet was steamed once. Most steam cleaning companies go over it with a stain remover first then steam the carpet. There was no change to the carpet at all. I ended up having to get another lot of people to come in and steam clean the carpet properly. Never again and would never recommend this company to anyone.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Very happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2016

Arrived right on time and were very reasonably price. Julian was very friendly and attentive and we got results and will definitely use again

excellent results

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2016

My husband and I are extremely impressed with not only the professionalism from A Pristine, but the results of their hard work. Julian arrived on time and was nothing but helpful and pleasant. I will definitely be using A Pristine again.
David and Shylo