Professionalism at its best!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2018

Ben came out to replace my leaking hot water service, he was informative, prompt and extremely professional. I received several quotes from different companies and aba plumbing were by far the top of my list for many reasons. Thank you to Annie who provided prompt service with follow up in regards to my booking.

Couldn't of asked for a better tradesman

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2018

Called Aba Plumbing for my blocked drain and they were very professional and easy to deal with from booking point right through to completion of the job.

Comments
ABA Plumbing and Gas Official

thanks for the feedback Jenny. We appreciate your review and i will pass the message on to the plumber

ABA Plumbing and Gas Official

Thanks Jenny. We appreciate the feedback. Do you have an invoice no so i can see what technician came to site?

Repair to garden tap

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

2 yrs ago had repair to tap where 20 yo plastic pipe leaked. Was replaced with copper but plastic glue to riser which subsequently failed. Pipe was recently capped. So the original repair was $340(!) and the capping was a further $90. So all up $430 and no tap. Subsequent phone call and an email for refund has been ignored also plumber rubbished the reputation and installation of my hws and the positioning of my tap location. No very professional.

Prospect

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Excessive charge

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

Hot water service call out yesterday - $28 for a new diaphragm (googled the part online), which subsequently cost us $350 to replace. 'Plumber' was on site for less than 30 minutes. Greased buttons, tested unit.
Rang ABA Plumbing & Gas office this morning to query the excessive charge, to be told that if they were a bigger company we would have been charged double - ie $600 (how does this work?). Happy to pay for call out fee ($99 for first half hour) + parts, which comes to approximately $150, and we felt this would be a FAIR and reasonable cost. Not so says ABA Plumbing.
We had the same type of HWS unit checked and serviced in Moonta and were charged $100.
We definitely will not be recommending this company to anyone in the future, and feel that we have been taken advantage of by $200.

Comments
ABA Plumbing and Gas Official

Hello Sandy, I have looked into this job and could not fault the job or work that was preformed. We came to site the same day you called. We arrived on time. We were professional towards you and po... read more »

Hello Paul, This review isn't about your work and whether we could find a fault with your work, or your demeanour, your promptness to quote or anything else other than the fact that the part that ... read more »

Fantastic service. Excellent job!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2018

When our hot water service blew this morning, we contacted 3 different companies. ABA plumbing were very prompt in responding. (The others, we're still waiting on)
Our plumber, Paul, was fabulous, he assessed our problem quickly. Sourced a new unit and had it fully installed in about 2hrs. Highly recommended! Good job!

Electric Hot Water Heater assessment and replacement.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

ABA Plumbing and Gas were excellent in there service and professionalism..The complete job was done in the same day in replacing my Electric Hot Water heater. The tradesman were professional and very helpful from both the plumber and the electrician. I will certainly recommend ABA to anyone who may require there services. I live in MODBURY NORTH 5092.

Verified Customer

The best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2018

Dearer than what I hoped but it was explained why. Excellent service and would recommend them to anyone who required a plumber

Adelaide

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Excellent, reliable service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2018

After having a bad experience with a different plumbing company I contacted aba plumbing and gas to fix a cracked pipe in my shower. They arrived the next day as arranged and Steve the plumber was friendly and professional and did a fantastic job. I spoke to the guy in the office who is obviously a plumber who was very knowledgeable and knows what he’s talking about, and he quoted me a price for the work. I would definitely use aba plumbing and gas again as they were very reliable and did a good job. If you are looking for a plumber I would recommend you give them a call.

Comments
ABA Plumbing and Gas Official

Thanks for the review Gareth,
really value your feedback. Ill pass the message on to the plumber, he would appreciate your message
Paul Chaina

Excellent service and very professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

ABA plumbing and gas technician Steve came to replace fan in our fireplace..not an easy job to do. However he did it with a smile..very professional and a great job was done .thankyou Steve and Paul for your excellent service and follow up calls. Much appreciated.see you next year for annual service.

Comments
ABA Plumbing and Gas Official

Thanks Sue,
Love the feedback, Ill pass the message on Steve i'm sure he would appreciate it :)

Professional Job with great results 28/3/2018

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 02, 2018

Found Jake very polite and helpful. Explained all aspects of job entailed. Very caring and respectful to all concerned.
Paul was also responsive and helpful to attain the best results along with Jake. Highly recommend.

Comments
ABA Plumbing and Gas Official

Thanks Claire. That's great feedback. I'll pass the message to Jake I'm sure he will appreciate it. Happy Easter

A great job, much appreciated.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2018

Thanks guys. A great job, professional, caring and efficient by both the plumber and electrician. Steve was here within an hour and had replaced the hot water system in a couple of hours. Thanks again, Highly recommended!!!

Comments
ABA Plumbing and Gas Official

Thanks for the feedback Brian. Ill pass the message on to the plumber im sure he will appreciate it

Efficient and professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2017

When my old heat pump suddenly needed replacement 1 week before christmas we Emailed ABA plumbing on the weekend, on Sunday they rang to discuss our needs and different options and organized for a replacement ,had it delivered and installed on a tuesday morning. efficient ,well organized, informative and professional Great job, and considering it was B4 christmas exceptional service !!

4.5 stars

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

Jake came out to my mums salon with a hydro jet drain cleaner. He had the right machinery for the job as the first plumber i used couldn't fix it and still charged me. Jake was a bit pricey but i was overall happy with the work done. He cleaned up after himself and would still use again...in all respect i hope i never need a plumber again but if i did it would be these guys

10-10

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

Great team of guys. Jake and Zac came out to do a bathroom Reno. Job was not an easy task but these boys smashed it out. very fussy plumbers and there detail to perfection was amazing. We did have a few hick ups but that's to be expected. The issues we had, were fixed very quickly and efficiently. Great work. Job no A35667

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

i had Zac over for a hot water quote. ABA were the cheapest of four by 200 dollars. I went ahead with the quote and the whole process went smooth. Zac was a confident plumber and i was very happy with his work. He walked me through the process of the install and everything that was promised to me was delivered. ABA did promise they would remove my old tank within 7 days. It took around 10 days, that the only thing i can fault with the service. Apart from that 10-10

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

On all 3 visits to fix various plumbing problems at our house during the last year, Paul has given high quality customer service. He went 'out of his way' to get the best outcome for us. Paul also was very good in communication with us during the process. In the most recent visit, Jake has given excellent professional service in locating the toilet leak in the wall and replacing our leaking toilet cistern. Jake used real care in the repair work. He gave very good communication to us on the work (at the commencement, during the work and at the completion). We would definitely recommend ABA Plumbing for domestic plumbing repairs.

Comments
ABA Plumbing and Gas Official

Thanks a million for your feedback Phil. Really appreciate the repeat business and the review. :) Ill pass the message onto Jake i'm sure he would appreciate it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2017

I have never needed a plumber and did not know where to go as everyone was telling me to watch out cos they will rip you apart...Well i definitely feel like i was treated like royalty with aba plumbing. Paul picked up the phone within 1 ring. I told him the problem and he understood the issue unlike other companies i called as i called call centers. Paul is a plumber so his advise over the phone was great. Zech arrived on site for the blocked drain. Young Pommy fellow knew where the blockage was and tackled it instantly. More importantly i felt comfortable with Zech in my house and felt no threat which was my biggest concern. I am happy to write a review for this company. They wont let you down

Comments
ABA Plumbing and Gas Official

Thanks Jamie. Really good feedback and i will pass the message to Zach. I'm glad we sorted out your issue

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2017

Paul was the plumber we dealt with initially. He was very thorough over the phone, he clearly knew what he was talking about. He gave us good advice on what hot water system would be best for our house hold. The were very efficient, did the job quickly and they gave us discount as we were a pensioner.

Comments
ABA Plumbing and Gas Official

Thanks Mark,
appreciate the feedback

good work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

had a couple of plumbers out to my house for a hot water repair. James and Jake were both very well mannered and respectful. They quoted me on a repair and the whole job went smoothly from start to finish. No hidden costs either :) good work

Comments
ABA Plumbing and Gas Official

Thanks Christine.
appreciate the feedback

perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2017

very happy with the service given by Paul over the phone. He was professional over the phone and gave me a quick solution to my problem. He avoided sending out a plumber by giving me a small tip and saved me money. Not many people out there that are genuine and willing to give free advise

Comments
ABA Plumbing and Gas Official

Just remember when you need a plumber now :)

1 of 2 pages