Lost my luggage at the pick up!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2019

Last week we came back from interstate trips and the driver pick us up from airport. He didn’t put my luggage into the van in a timely manner and give an opportunity for someone stole one of my bag! We only found out the bag is missing when we got back to the Ace carpark!!! Then we have to went back to the airport and look for it!! Take us 2 hrs to talk to the security and police!! It’s obvious the driver ignorance failing to put our bag immediately, otherwise we didn’t have to waste our time to go back to the airport. We lost all the belongings, gifts, clothings in the luggage without any compensation! I am also very very disappointed the company didn’t record the incident, or responses to my emails about my complaint. Would not recommend anyone to use this company again!

Safe Car Park

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

Excellent service from staff and very safe car park. Booking process very easy. Also they do not keep you waiting , you are transported to the airport almost immediately after the car is parked.

What a great company excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2018

Really nice people to deal with easy to use and very affordable compared to airport will recommend and use again.
We got delayed at airport coming back and called at midnight they still picked us up the driver was friendly and very helpful , hard to find company’s like this made the whole experience travelling great .

Easy no fuss safe way to leave your car while away.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2018

Good company with easy to book online, drive car in, park, get driven to airport, take off, call upon return to be driven back to your car and off you go. Very reliable no fuss parking with ACE to date.

Always great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

I have dealt with Ace Parking many times. Their customer service is excellent which is why I will continue to deal with them. I will certainly continue to recommend their service to family and fellow colleagues.

Best Airpot service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

It was easiest airport parking experience. Very easy to find a car park spot and fast pick-up service. Driver and staff were very friendly. Highly recommended and will use the service again.

• 6 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Car damaged while in car park

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

My car was damaged while in the car park. I immediately brought this to the attention of the parking attendant. However Ace management is refusing to take any responsibility for the damage and has not offered any compensation. I would not recommend using this car park at all.

Slick service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

Efficient service, friendly staff, and they are there to meet you with a smile when you return! We have used them several times and it just makes travelling so much easier.

Easy parking

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

Parking has never been so easy and secure.

Service was excellent and my family and I would definitely make use of this service again!

Cheers to Ace Airport Parking for a wonderful experience!

Ringwood, Victoria

• 6 comments
  • 5 answers
  • 42 helpful votes

Best parking ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

I booked with them on Saturday 17th March 2018 so Elise could leave her car there since they were doing construction work at Nelson St so Elise didn't want to leave her car there also the man was extremely helpful and the service was excellent.

Best Airport parking.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2018

It was easy to park and leave my car here at ACE airport parking.
Staff dropped us at the airport safely and picked us after our travel.
Good location and nice staff,

Melbourne

• 1 comment

So Easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

Takes the hassle out of getting to & from the airport. Courteous drivers and always ready to assist you. The carpark and waiting rooms are always clean and you never have to wait long for your airport transfer.

Excellent service highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 26, 2018

Excellent service highly recommend, very friendly and safe parking, very close to the airport and mini bus runs quite often not too long. Wouldn’t use any other company thank you

• 2 helpful votes

Amazing service 100% recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2018

Good service and fast. No complaints. Very kind people and the most important really affordable.
I totally recommend ace airport parking.
They take you straight away to the airport instantly

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2018

It is great to drive you car into the building and forget about it till you return and find your car safe and sound.. The staff are prompt with airport (return) pick-up and friendly..
Love dealing with Ace

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2018

Pre-booked Valet service and on arrival, all was ready for me. Just leave the car and step into the bus to be taken to the airport. On return, wait for pick-up only about 10 minutes and when back at "Ace", step out of bus and collect exit voucher and into waiting car and away! Brilliant!!

Fanstastic service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2018

We always use Ace Airport Parking as their location suits us as it's on our way to the airport, their price is very affordable & the service quick and on time!!

Quick, easy and reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2018

Easy and secure parking, quick transfer to the airport, quick and easy pick up process. I use ace every time I travel! Well priced in comparison to other airport parking options.

• 1 helpful vote

Avoid at all costs

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2018

Poor customer service (this is not an exaggeration) at different levels of management including their head office call centre (the woman answering phone calls was very rude and did not appear experienced to handle complaints).

• 1 helpful vote

Go some where else

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

Landed and rang the pick up number. Told 10 minutes and the bus would be at the airport. Rang again after 30 minutes and told it’s the traffic and that’s the way it is. In this time 7 Jetport vehicles had been and gone. Counted them as we usually go with Jetport . The Ace driver on pick up told us that there were no parties to pick up. This is after four groups rushed him to get taken back. He then explained how crappy their system is. Then getting back in to Ace we are told the computer system is having issues, get your car and Toot at the gate and we will let you out. Did all that, guy walks over, let’s the car out next to us, then walks off. So we toot the horn, he turns around and says just wait. Complete and utter walked off waited a few minutes and let out. May all seem trivial but after a long trip was so upset we will NEVER go back and will tell everyone I meet not to go with Ace.

1 of 5 pages