Superb Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2017

Been a happy customer now for 9 years, thanks to your technician, Greg. On-time, affordable and very fussy about his work....10/10 :)

Up and running again, thanks to Ace.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

Knowing nothing about car mechanics, I was looking for a reliable service mechanic. Lucky for me I chanced upon Ace Mechanics. That was over 10 years ago , and from that day to this I have found them to be reliable, punctual, very knowledgeable and friendly. I have never been disappointed with the service and have picked up many helpful tips about my car from the service guys over the years.

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Awesome and easy service start to finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

Booked in an 04 comodore to get a roady ( we just bought it for a cheap work car.)
Girls in the office are very switched on and I emailed through a list of things I had noticed which I wanted checked.
when I arrived there was a curtisy car waiting for me very clean and neat.
Car was ready the same day, even put tire shine on so when I left felt like a new car.
Car feels 5 years younger now more responsive and better to drive great friendly profession crew their I have already booked in another 2 vehicles a Hiace van and a Mitsibishi Canter.

Issue with electric windows on Pajero 2002

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

Rang Ace Auto Electrains, due to left hand passager window not working, it wpould go down, but would not go back up, was told someone would be there between 10 and 12 noon and Michael arrived at 11:00am and clean out the master switch on driver side and it particily work, but stop again, Michael rang around and found a second, Master switch that was required and replace the faulty switch for me and made sure it was all working, saving me money and fixing the problem, very impress with Michael work and friendly service and would recomend Ace - Machanics to all. Thanks heaps from Ernie :-)

Great job. Car finally fixed properly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

I have been having problems with my car for awhile & have taken it to a few workshops to get it fixed, only to have it break down again later.
Finally I gave ACE a call & they sent out 1 of their a1 mechanics (Michael), who went over the car & explained what he thought was wrong & that he knew a way of fixing it that would save me $. It turned out the problem was exactly what he thought it was & he fixed it on the day he said it would be. He didn’t just fix it & do a good job, he also went above & beyond to try & save me $ & explain what was wrong & what he did to fix it.
I was so grateful, as I have had no luck with other mechanics. The car now starts & runs fine.
I now have a problem with my power steering & have arranged for ACE to send Michael out to fix it as I have absalute confidence in him & his knowledge of cars. Again he is looking after me & doing everything possible to save me $.
ACE will now be the people I ring for any future car problems & I highly recommend them. Thanks guys :-)

• 2 comments
  • 5 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Best mechanic ever! Fastest Response!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

Had a little trouble with replacing the alternator on my car. Now I'm not a complete idiot with cars, but it seemed I'd gotten in over my head. I phoned them and spoke to their lovely staff who sent Norm over within 30 minutes. Norm's an absolute champion of a guy with a brilliant positive attitude, even when he had to finish the job that I couldn't. He is super friendly and knows his stuff! No mucking around and got the job done and checked over it all to make sure it was right. Was happy to leave me with all the simple stuff to finish off.
A genuinely good guy and a very nice phone centre.
I would highly recommend these guys to anyone for either simple servicing, big overhauls or even fixing what a numpty like me couldn't finish.

Quick, reliable and affordable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

Thank you to Tod from Ace Mechanics! Amazing service, out within an hour and very affordable! Couldn't be more thankful to have such friendly, efficient service to help me back on the road.

Friendly and Good Mechanics

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2017

I had Greg come and attend to my car at home and again an excellent experience. Knew his stuff and best of all on time and budget. Thanks Greg

• 1 comment
Private message

There are still good mechanics out there

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2017

I've had the pleasure to have Norm service my car, amazing guy with years and years of experience, he did a major service on my car in a couple of hours. Great quality work from Norm and the best part was that he made sure I was happy with everything. Thanks heaps to the staff at Ace Mechanics specially Norm, I'll be booking my next service with him.

Friendly mechanic....new his stuff...job done ok.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2017

Friendly mechanic....new his stuff...job done ok....
Will definitely use again, I have also used them before
for some electrical work and was pleased with that.

Upper Ferntree Gully

Verified Customer

Tod saved me from making a $7000 mistake purchase!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2017

I arranged a pre-purchase vehicle inspection through Ace Mechanics. An appointment was made for the following morning and Tod turned up on time and with a great attitude. He conducted a very thorough inspection of the van I was hoping to purchase, alerting me to signs of previous accident damage, road worthiness issues and major engine problems. Tod's advice played a major role in helping me avoid purchasing a real lemon. Money well spent in my view.

Great fix for call out mechanic

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2017

We called up Sunday afternoon for mechanic to come look at our (non driveable) car in inner cbd, happily got scheduled for first thing Monday morning. Unfortunately the mechanic was running late more than 15 minutes, so needed to reschedule for the following morning. The mechanic (Greg) was absolutely amazing however and diagnoised, procured the parts and fixed up our car in a jiffy. Would highly recommend to anyone who needs a call out (just leave a bit of wriggle time).

Excellent service and knowledge

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2017

Michael was very friendly and certainly new how to resolve my problems. He came on time and fixed the issue on a timely manner

servicing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2017

Greg has serviced my car again, i cant complain he is through and reliable and does a good job. Car is running smoothly no hickups whatsoever

Greg servicing car

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2017

Greg has been servicing my car since I bought it.. I can't complain as he is honest, reliable and does a damn good job.

Excellent service, very helpful, courteous.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2017

Fixed the problem, quickly and efficiently..would be happy to use it again. the phone service was also very helpful and friendly.

Help when I needed it!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

My car was stranded at work. I was very worried about the cost involved with fixing it and was dreading having to catch the bus until my car was back up and running. The team at Ace mechanics organised an assessment of my vehicle and gave me a quote which was a lot more reasonable than expected. They got my car back on the road the same day!! Excellent service and very reasonably priced.

Excellent Service at a Reasonable Price ( and honest)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

Rang up for a service and by 12pm the same day that they arrived with an enroute courtesy call prior . No stress friendly guys who didnt even mind working on the gravel driveway in the rain! Quoted pricing was very good. I don't normally recommend people but in this case I definitely would. Steve did a great job.

Super Steve

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

Great service, punctual, went out of his way to get the parts. Would definitely call again, great customer sevice on the phone as well..

Invoice 256951 dated 7.9.17

Very please with the service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2017

Turned up when they said they would, they were polite, the work was completed and they didn't charge me an arm and a leg.

1 of 2 pages