5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

Thank you, Greg, for the great service. First time user. Much cheaper than another quote. And back on the road!

Great work.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2018

Replaced spark plugs and coil pack from my home. Very happy with the work . Staff was on time and freindly.

Colin Van Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2018

Had my cavavan serviced at home in driveway in a tight space Greg was very helpful bearings had to be replaced and checked brakes

Efficient, polite and great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2018

Thank you Tod for the great service. First time user. Much cheaper than another quote. And back on the road!

Prompt, professional and polite

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2018

After breaking down twice on the way from Seymour to Melbourne and then needing a tow I decided to get an Ace Mobile auto electrician to come out to diagnose and fix my problem. John was prompt, courteous and professional. He reassured me it was a faulty battery and not the alternator or the fuses as I had been led to believe. After a replacement battery had been installed and the resulting low idling revs had been upped, I'm now in possession of a car that starts and can get me home to NSW. Thank heavens they are open 7 days a week. When in an unfamiliar area with a car that doesn't start I was so happy to find someone to come to me and fix the problem. I didn't have to get it towed to a workshop or then go and pick it up. It was ready to go in half an hour which was a bonus.

Job done on the day

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

My husband's alterna alternator needing fixing as we were going away and could not get into another mechanic. Called ACE. They were same day service, n time, fixed the issue, polite and courteous.

Highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 06, 2018

Greg was very professional and did a fantastic job to our car. We received the best service even during Christmas holidays.

Good service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 06, 2018

Tod arrived at very short notice and was very professional & informative. He provided a written quote that outlined all the work & costs.Will use the service again.

Review for ACE Mechanics

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2018

We had Michael attend to an electrical fault today. He attended within the hour and was friendly helpful and efficient. Problem fixed with no drama. Would give him an eleven out of ten and recommend him to friends and family. An enormous thanks to you company.

Very prompt and informative

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2018

Ace arrived on time and explained everything that needed to be done . Very professional work and ethic, very satisfied indeed

This is perfect . Very convenient

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2018

I had Steve mechanic on time and polite . Very honest and did everything that had to be done in reasonable time . Cleaned up after the works were carried out

Reliable and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2017

Thanks Steve for fixing my car on 24th of December
Very reliable service, to keep in mind when you are in trouble!

Michael is fantastic!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 24, 2017

Have use ace mechanics for years Michael is fantastic he is efficient and doesn't bullshit me. He does what needs to be done and always tell me upfront what it will cost. Don't pad out with unnecessary work. He very helpful and a pleasure to deal with highly recommended him!

December 29th 2017 Update: Great service

Once again Michael has come through he spotted a problem that i was not aware off and then proceeded to help me solve it. He goes above and beyond for his clients thanks again would recommend him 100%

Windows

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2017

A big thank you to Michael for fixing my electric windows which they both went at the same time. So happy with the work he done. It was my first time having gone through Ace mechanics, well done I will be getting you again when needed. Thank you again.

Very professional and on time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

Great work job well done come on time and was very professional will use again In the future great job ace mechanics got one happy customer here

Melbourne

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2017

Its our second time using Ace Mechanics and again without hesitation they arrived quickly to complete the Job.
Their Service is number one and will be using Ace Mechanics in the future.
Again, Thank you.

Quick and easy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2017

Coming home from work my hilux started to play up. Got hold of ace and they sent a guy out within 12 hours. He had the problem sorted fix and back on the road within 3 hours.it ended up being the fuel pump.
Thanks ace

Awesome service and reponse

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

Thank you to Steve who repaired and serviced my car on time and efficiently. No time wasting jobs done immediately and easily to consult and talk to mechanic. Would highly recommend Ace Mechanic

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Thanks Michaael for the great service & taking the time to explain things to a non mechanically minded person, love the service.

Verified Customer

Great staff great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Michael was professional, friendly and couldn’t help enough. He serviced our car and caravan and was very knowledgable, I would definitely use ace mechanics again

1 of 3 pages