Other services offered by ACN Pacific can be found here:

TERRIBLE

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2018

Could not help with internet at our new address, asked them to cancel internet. Kept charging us for internet, even after providing evidence of conversations that we requested it to be cancelled. They are still chasing money 2 years later and have threatened to put us on the blacklist. Had to pay to avoid this. DON'T EVER USE THIS COMPANY! They dont listen, customers are never put first. Dont get stuck with them because they never seem to let go of you once they have you!

what a great company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2018

I did not know what it was about and I thought it could be fraud. But then I knew the advantage that they have when working with recognized companies and I can earn money for this

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Very unstable internet connection and slow

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Join ACN with speed up to 54mbps but buffering during youtube. Very unstable internet connection! Evening download speed can be low as 0.05 mbps... tried to contact the tech support twice and said the were no prob.
The tech support ask me to record the speed in morning, afternoon, evening via speedtest.net and report to them. Then, they will send the tech guy...and if the tech guy found no problem, a fee of hundred of dollars is charged. I'm a victim of this company and still got 1.5 years contract!! please be aware!

Don't Waste You're Time With This Scam of a Company!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

Terrible Internet service from Day one and it's progressively getting worse. How sad is it that I have to turn on my 4G just to have a stable connection while playing games or upload videos? It's an absolute joke of a company full of elitist money hungry scumbags.

Sydney

Verified Customer

If the service is bad, why didn't you report it?

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2018

I can't understand why people are blaming the provider when our electricity all came from the same power grid. It is a price war out there. I have switched to Click Energy through ACN and I'm paying a monthly installment set for $130 per month, comparing to when I was with Mojo and Red Energy, where I used to pay more than $150 per month. The surprising thing happened when my second installment bill arrived, I received a 40% discount credit from the first monthly installment, so the amount due was $78.00 ! My third month actual read bill was only $93.99 because I had paid two months installment upfront, with a 40% discount. I'm very happy so I'm not sure what are the complaints here are about? Are you guys even real??

Perth, Western Australia

• 5 helpful votes
Private message

Why people blame this service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

I was sick of trying all internet services of Telestra, Vodafone, dodo, iiNet,belong....for better and faster.
I was not happy with any of these. I was blaming the area where I live. 2 month ago my close friend helped me to connect ACN internet. My experience with ACN Internet is good. One day when I search google reviews of it then I found few people have blamed this service. I don’t other places but at my home it is the best one.

I recommend you guys why don’t you try and give a go. If not satisfied then don’t go ahead.

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

liverpool

• 12 helpful votes
Private message

One of wosrt internet provider will not recommend to any one

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

I wish I can give less stars. Poor internet and telephone service. I was with tpg before and never had any problems. Believe me if you join this company you will be always on phone with them. The best answer comes from this company is to restart your modem . I got this new connection last month and bought their expensive modem thinking connection will work fine but it never happened . I choose 50 mbps plan as it was on promotion with one year contract. Just lodged complaint to tio to move back to my original provider that was tpg.

I have had absolutely no reception for internet for over 3 months now

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2018

They suck pure and simple don't sign up with them ever because they don't supply what they say they will.
I have had absolutely no reception for internet for over 3 months now and this company is still charging me.

Private message

Don’t trust them all on their commission be alert

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

One of my friend he got another friend both laying
This and that they joined me $495 they say they will make the point they didn’t turn up yet they tell me get that phone line even they didn’t use it. I been there meeting all they put electricity tru ACN it’s terrible expensive coz all over commission I can’t recommend to anyone I will give them -10.

Toowoomba

• 18 helpful votes

Buyer beware

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

I have just had a nightmare experience with ACN . A work collegue of mine who has limited english and basically no understanding of what they were selling. He thought once you got the modem home you plugged it in and you had internet he didn't understand til I told him that you also had to 1 have an internet service connected and 2 an internet provider.He was signed up by a travelling sales rep from ACN going around to equally vulnerable people and ripping them off and on top of that getting them to fork out another $500 dollars from him and another $500 from one of his friends as well to become so called Business owners. I have been twoing and froing for months to get him out of his contract of which I must add he has never had an internet connection in the first place. It wasn't until I let them know that I had sought legal advice and was told there would be a more than positive result because of the underhanded way in which these people were signed up. ACN have finally let my friend off for $49 mind you but I guess we will have to live with that. As for the Business owner thing That will be pursued if my friend wants to take it further which I hope he does. Please be careful of these reps travelling around they don't care who they sign up they get paid anyway. It is very upsetting to see hard working, trusting, kind and gentle people like my friend being scammed .

Gold Coast

• 1 comment
  • 4 helpful votes

ACN bail out option

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

Im throwing this in because I had ACN telephone. It has to be considered as relevant because it is another reason why you dont want to touch ACN. I am taking my complaint to the Telecommunications Ombudsman. If you have signed up for any service with ACN, make sure to make a record of your conversation of your sign up. Point to look for is the "Notification of Discontinuation". If you go flipping to another provider, be it phone or power, they will continue to hunt you for payments. It is a US model operating in Australia under US rules and multi level marketing efficacy. Contract is everything. This means who ever you signed up by may not always be clear with sign up rules and you become an MLM customer sucker. Stick to traditional providers that are subject to Australian Rules.

Private message

this is the worst setup and when I have the time will be changing over to another provider

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2018

Set up is slow - phone calls offshore are tedious and slow - have had nothing but issues
Do not have time too be hanging on for so long 5 March 2018

Melbourne

Very bad very crap

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

ACN nbn phone internet service is one of the most crap service. Do not get this otherwise you will only suffer no surfing.

Bokarina

Private message

They want to sell Franchise's not phone and internet!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

These Guys are all franchisees or agents who run there "telephone company" from a laptop at home!....there website even tries to sell you a business partnership before they sell you internet or phone!? Be very sceptical of what back end services they can provide as they usually have NON and are at the mercy of the supplier there dealing with toget a problem fixed......now dont start me on the NBN pass the parcle shmarkle.....ISP has to go to NBN for all faults....NBN then sends a third party contractor.....contractor then fails to fix the issue and leaves, so you call back....ISP BLAMES NBN, NBN BLAMES CONTRACTOR FFS!...There is no accountability on anyone while we all keep paying for a service? NUFF SAID, OUT.

Craigieburn

• 9 comments
  • 13 helpful votes

Don't waste your time & $495

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

Hello folks,
please be careful before you signup for this so called financial freedom model. I joined because one of my close friend asked me. But I was very hard for me to convince myself that I can get better deals through ACN.
you might save $5 /month and to recover your $495 ...you can calculate your self. in addition to get good discount you need to spend more for eg: I was happy with My NBN #60 plan......through ACN it was costing around $90
so, don't get into this crap.

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 3 helpful votes

Effective Company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

All Telco's and most corporate organisations have their ups and downs. ACN has partnered with many reputable companies around the world to deliver cost effective and efficient services. ACN's business model is designed for customers and independent business operators to win.

• 3 helpful votes

Fantastic Organisation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

ACN is an organisation that was built on integrity and has stood the test of time in delivering competitive services. ACN has given many people from all races and religion the opportunity succeed and many have done through sheer hard work and dedication.

• 5 helpful votes
Private message

welcome to the planet hell

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2017

I am having an absolute nightmare with these people. They think once you give them direct debit authority that can take any amount of money at anytime. Thinking about giving them a call and asking for refund? Good luck I have been doing this for more than 3 months now, it took me more than 10 hours, a so called manager, couple of supervisors and dozens of CS representatives to come to this point. I am still getting charged every now and then without receiving any invoices or notices for the extra money they take out of my bank account. I have contacted my bank and stopped direct debit already.

Very very unhelpful people. Stay away from this internet provider or experience the hell on earth.

• 4 helpful votes

Very bad service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2017

Hi, I live in Bungarribee on second floor and nbn in first floor very bad connection and very bad customer service ones you take 1 year contract they don't care about you

mullumbimby

• 8 helpful votes

THIS COMPANY SHOULD NOT BE IN BUSINESS

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

worst experience with a telecommunication company ever, absolutely no support, no getting back to you when they say they will... internet speed really bad, actually hardly any speed...talk about a mismanaged company, shall never recommend them to anyone.

6 people found this helpful, do you? Yes