Other services offered by ACN Pacific can be found here:

Perth, Western Australia

Private message

Why people blame this service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

I was sick of trying all internet services of Telestra, Vodafone, dodo, iiNet,belong....for better and faster.
I was not happy with any of these. I was blaming the area where I live. 2 month ago my close friend helped me to connect ACN internet. My experience with ACN Internet is good. One day when I search google reviews of it then I found few people have blamed this service. I don’t other places but at my home it is the best one.

I recommend you guys why don’t you try and give a go. If not satisfied then don’t go ahead.

liverpool

• 9 helpful votes
Private message

One of wosrt internet provider will not recommend to any one

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

I wish I can give less stars. Poor internet and telephone service. I was with tpg before and never had any problems. Believe me if you join this company you will be always on phone with them. The best answer comes from this company is to restart your modem . I got this new connection last month and bought their expensive modem thinking connection will work fine but it never happened . I choose 50 mbps plan as it was on promotion with one year contract. Just lodged complaint to tio to move back to my original provider that was tpg.

I have had absolutely no reception for internet for over 3 months now

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2018

They suck pure and simple don't sign up with them ever because they don't supply what they say they will.
I have had absolutely no reception for internet for over 3 months now and this company is still charging me.

Private message

Don’t trust them all on their commission be alert

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

One of my friend he got another friend both laying
This and that they joined me $495 they say they will make the point they didn’t turn up yet they tell me get that phone line even they didn’t use it. I been there meeting all they put electricity tru ACN it’s terrible expensive coz all over commission I can’t recommend to anyone I will give them -10.

Toowoomba

• 18 helpful votes

Buyer beware

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

I have just had a nightmare experience with ACN . A work collegue of mine who has limited english and basically no understanding of what they were selling. He thought once you got the modem home you plugged it in and you had internet he didn't understand til I told him that you also had to 1 have an internet service connected and 2 an internet provider.He was signed up by a travelling sales rep from ACN going around to equally vulnerable people and ripping them off and on top of that getting them to fork out another $500 dollars from him and another $500 from one of his friends as well to become so called Business owners. I have been twoing and froing for months to get him out of his contract of which I must add he has never had an internet connection in the first place. It wasn't until I let them know that I had sought legal advice and was told there would be a more than positive result because of the underhanded way in which these people were signed up. ACN have finally let my friend off for $49 mind you but I guess we will have to live with that. As for the Business owner thing That will be pursued if my friend wants to take it further which I hope he does. Please be careful of these reps travelling around they don't care who they sign up they get paid anyway. It is very upsetting to see hard working, trusting, kind and gentle people like my friend being scammed .

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Gold Coast

• 1 comment
  • 4 helpful votes

Verified Customer

ACN bail out option

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

Im throwing this in because I had ACN telephone. It has to be considered as relevant because it is another reason why you dont want to touch ACN. I am taking my complaint to the Telecommunications Ombudsman. If you have signed up for any service with ACN, make sure to make a record of your conversation of your sign up. Point to look for is the "Notification of Discontinuation". If you go flipping to another provider, be it phone or power, they will continue to hunt you for payments. It is a US model operating in Australia under US rules and multi level marketing efficacy. Contract is everything. This means who ever you signed up by may not always be clear with sign up rules and you become an MLM customer sucker. Stick to traditional providers that are subject to Australian Rules.

Private message

this is the worst setup and when I have the time will be changing over to another provider

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2018

Set up is slow - phone calls offshore are tedious and slow - have had nothing but issues
Do not have time too be hanging on for so long 5 March 2018

Melbourne

Very bad very crap

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

ACN nbn phone internet service is one of the most crap service. Do not get this otherwise you will only suffer no surfing.

Bokarina

Private message

They want to sell Franchise's not phone and internet!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

These Guys are all franchisees or agents who run there "telephone company" from a laptop at home!....there website even tries to sell you a business partnership before they sell you internet or phone!? Be very sceptical of what back end services they can provide as they usually have NON and are at the mercy of the supplier there dealing with toget a problem fixed......now dont start me on the NBN pass the parcle shmarkle.....ISP has to go to NBN for all faults....NBN then sends a third party contractor.....contractor then fails to fix the issue and leaves, so you call back....ISP BLAMES NBN, NBN BLAMES CONTRACTOR FFS!...There is no accountability on anyone while we all keep paying for a service? NUFF SAID, OUT.

Craigieburn

• 9 comments
  • 12 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Don't waste your time & $495

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

Hello folks,
please be careful before you signup for this so called financial freedom model. I joined because one of my close friend asked me. But I was very hard for me to convince myself that I can get better deals through ACN.
you might save $5 /month and to recover your $495 ...you can calculate your self. in addition to get good discount you need to spend more for eg: I was happy with My NBN #60 plan......through ACN it was costing around $90
so, don't get into this crap.

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Effective Company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

All Telco's and most corporate organisations have their ups and downs. ACN has partnered with many reputable companies around the world to deliver cost effective and efficient services. ACN's business model is designed for customers and independent business operators to win.

Fantastic Organisation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

ACN is an organisation that was built on integrity and has stood the test of time in delivering competitive services. ACN has given many people from all races and religion the opportunity succeed and many have done through sheer hard work and dedication.

• 5 helpful votes
Private message

welcome to the planet hell

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2017

I am having an absolute nightmare with these people. They think once you give them direct debit authority that can take any amount of money at anytime. Thinking about giving them a call and asking for refund? Good luck I have been doing this for more than 3 months now, it took me more than 10 hours, a so called manager, couple of supervisors and dozens of CS representatives to come to this point. I am still getting charged every now and then without receiving any invoices or notices for the extra money they take out of my bank account. I have contacted my bank and stopped direct debit already.

Very very unhelpful people. Stay away from this internet provider or experience the hell on earth.

• 4 helpful votes

Very bad service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2017

Hi, I live in Bungarribee on second floor and nbn in first floor very bad connection and very bad customer service ones you take 1 year contract they don't care about you

mullumbimby

• 8 helpful votes

THIS COMPANY SHOULD NOT BE IN BUSINESS

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

worst experience with a telecommunication company ever, absolutely no support, no getting back to you when they say they will... internet speed really bad, actually hardly any speed...talk about a mismanaged company, shall never recommend them to anyone.

6 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 5 helpful votes

Happy with the service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2017

First of all reading peoples comments who claim that "anyone who posts something good are lying and actually work for the business" I find that very offensive. Firstly I do not work for the company and I am not lying thank you. I am an ACN customer who wanted to help and support my friend who is an IBO. I have been a customer for about 4-5 months in total across a few different services, NBN, Mobile and Electricity. We have never had any issues with any of our services, could be due to our IBO going out of her way to ensure the processes were done easy and was there every step of the way. As this is an "Energy" review, we got our electricity through ACN with Click Energy and after paying $1500 a quarter with Origin Energy, we were able to save $250 a quarter - a saving is a saving!!! My bill was sent via email, I paid on time and got a discount - what more could you ask for..

Melbourne

Internet NBN working great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2017

Billing has no issues, on direct debit! Service of great speed and no very satisfied to support Foodbank everytime we pay a bill.

Sydney

• 10 helpful votes
Private message

Terrible, untrustworthy. Buyer beware.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2017

We had an absolute terrible time with this company. Against our better judgement we signed up as a 'friend ' had become an independent business owner and peddled a lot of convincing sale jargon about savings etc.
Worst decision ever. We now have removed ourselves from this corporation (still licking our wounds) and sadly, our friendship will never be the same.
I believe all positive reviews here are from sellers. Buyer beware.

10 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 7 helpful votes
Private message

Very bad service and lot of lie.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2017

Very bad service and they are lying lot , one my friend so call friend bring me in there , they charged me $499 for IBO, and phone service is very bad , i have business connection and i am suffering lot mostly i have issue Eftpos because net

7 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 3 helpful votes

Happy acn customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2017

All the services I have are fantastic ...electricity through click.... iPad with vodaphone..... and merchant services .... all great
Thankyou acn

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

1 of 3 pages

Is this a legal company or a pyramid (illegal) company?

Andy asked on Jul 18, 2017

Answer this

Absolutely legitimate. www.acnpacific.com.au They provide great services with NBN, Click energy and Vodafone

I am not affiliated with ACN - only as a customer to support a friend who is an IBO.
I have NEVER had any issues with their services.
But seriously do you think Vodafone, Click Energy, Energy Australia and ADT Home Security (MAJOR providers) would partner with a company if it was an illegal scheme? I don't think so. ACN is a legit business. Before even becoming a customer I even researched it all...

I'm thinking you are correct.. they only on sell everything else...

I have just received a letter from Lock & Co. saying ACN Pacific owe me $231 from 2008. They are a holding co. and are insuring me the refund. I must of been an ACN customer? Can't remember back that far.

browneyedgirl52 asked on Nov 10, 2015

Answer this

I would say it is a Scam from another party.

1: Search Lock and Co in Google. Only in the UK i could find.
2: Unless it was very late in 2008 it is past the 7 year deadline for the refund
3: If you have moved, or otherwise changed details since you thought you were a customer they would have to invest to try and find you, which for $231 of free money for them would not be in there interests.

Yeah this will be a scam, if you did sign up with ACN there not the ones that bill you it is your service provider when/who ever you signed with.

Thinking about joining becoming an IBO can this work are there prices and services cheaper and reliable as i wouldn't want to let family and friends down? thanks

deni asked on Aug 26, 2015

Answer this

The price is charged at average rate but not cheaper. Although the service provider is Telstra, the customer service is provided by ACN (unexpectedly poor). It seems that I cant use Telstra developed app to track my usage. I am now no longer with ACN and have to say sorry to my friend.

My wife was an IBO for 3 years our friends are on tight budgets the pricing was not much cheaper than elsewhere for similar if not better hence struggled to make it a viable concern. IBOs have to pay a $495 start up cost then an annual fee thereafter, there are also other associated expenses with it if you are serious about promoting the ACN services. ADSL was not that good it is from Telstra for Broadband with or without fixed line phone, Optus for naked ADSL and mobile devices e.g., mobile phone and tablets and then gas and electricity service. The market is very competitive, ACN products just seem to miss the mark in their pricing I feel. The customer online screen to check usage etc., is very bland and basic could do with a serious rework to bring it to the 21st century.

When signing up with ACN better to use an IBO, Just my thoughts.

See all 5 questions about ACN Pacific Energy