Awesome service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2018

Good customer service, booking was smooth and easy! The call center agent was polite and quick in giving me a call back after arranging with the repairer and insurance provider. Good quality loan car as well, can’t complain!

Nice car

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2018

Its a bit time consuming when you have a million other things to do but worth it at the end of the day.
Lots of phone calls. However I got a very nice car to drive for a couple of days.

Made life easier

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2018

Having 2 children, I needed a larger car and didn't want the usual small loan car people provided. They provided me with the exact same make as my car - made it a lot easier.

Good service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2017

it was easy to make the booking, Acorn rentals made regular phone calls to update, car drop off and pick up was on time. I am happy with the service.

Excellent Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2017

I was very happy with the service that I got.
It was very easy to book.
Very Friendly people and lovely to talk to.
Very good car that I drove.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2017

Really nice car and helpful staff at what was a stressful time due to incompetent insurance company. Where able to work on my behalf to ensure I had a car available

crash replacement

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

good, friendly and helpful service
very convenient to have car dropped off and picked up.
not quite like for like but did the trick, would recommend to others
thanks a lot

No problems, car & service excellent.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2017

I was very happy with the rental car. Service was excellent, I have no complaints, I actually enjoyed having the rental car, it was lovely to drive. I would happily recommend Acorn Rentals to my friends.

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

They are the best part of being hit by another vehicle

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2017

Acorn rentals was prompt and friendly. They organised the delivery of a replacement vehicle the day after I gave them all the details of the accident and at fault party.
I received a 2017 Toyota RAV4 for the as-like replacement of my damaged SUV. Car was clean and pretty much brand new. Dropping off the vehicle at the panel beater where my car was being repaired where they would later collect, meant I could drive away my repaired car without a worry or hassle of dropping the car back at their depot. Highly recommended

Fantastic concept.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

I wish my insurance company had told me about ur service or the panel beaters could have told me sooner. They also did not advise me the my car was unroadworthy.

Good clean car

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2017

Impressed with your service, and I received a clean car but I was told I was receiving a 4WD and I did not get one. This did cause me some inconvenience. Will be double checking in future.

Extremely helpful when I needed it

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2017

Very easy to organise my free rental from a no-fault accident, customer service was great and kept me informed all the way to make sure I knew when the car was going to be delivered and picked up, car was serviceable. Thanks again for all your help when I needed it most!

Service +

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

Easy to book car and better than a hire car company with service!
Came to me where I was not me going to them
Car in good condition and well looked after
Winner

Excellent service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2017

All was carefully monitored and the whole experience was like clockwork. Car was good quality, very clean and obviously well maintained. Vey happy with them. Had never heard of Acorn Rentals before, but would confidently recommend them.

Made a bad situation so much easier

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

Great service. Had a car the next day after my accident. Easy to book and deal with. Nothing was to much. So glad that there is a service like this.

Easy to use service, reliable and takes the stress out of organising an accident rental vehicle.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2017

Quick efficient booking
Customer service excellent
Car was not the car I asked for. Received a Corolla instead of a Camry.
Car windows were filthy especially windscreen.
Clean interior.
Overall a good company to deal with

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Great service and prompt in delivery

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2017

I was happy to get a loan car but what kill the ratings was when I got a call from you saying I had to ring you guys at the time I returned the vehicle back at 4pm. I was not impressed with the call as it sounded as though I was not trusted. I spoke to the smash repairer and she said she will ring them in the morning. Again I got a call the next morning about the return of the vehicle. I think these girls that rang me needs a bit of training in being a little bit more polite.

rental

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2017

it was very easy to book took one call, customer service was great very helpful & explaned things well.
The van was clean and reliable and was collected from our office.

Smooth processing

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2017

Simple online application process, quick approval with all info supplied, vehicle arrived as my car was booked in for repair and being able to leave it at the repairers once the job was done made the collection of my car very easy.

Great offering for those in need

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2017

This was of great use for me as I have 2 small children who are reliant upon me to take them to school and out of school activities...Only issue I had was I was told to provide claim no. of other driver and that you would sort everything out, however I had to gather all the information. Suggest a better service is if you could deal directly with other claimant's insurer on our behalf...I don't understand why all that information other than claim no. Of other driver was needed.

1 of 4 pages

My husbands car was ran into while it was parked, out insurance has advised us not to drive it until it is assessed which is the 4th jan due to being christmas. They have paid excess to their insurance but thweir insurance is telling us we have to pay for the hire car first then they will reimburse me, which is so wrong when we arent at fault. What is the process on getting a car through you please? my isnurance company has forwared your detaisl on, cheers, Kirby

Kirby asked on Dec 29, 2016

Good Morning Kirby,

I can either send you an application form to your email, you can apply on our website http://acornrentals.com.au/not-at-fault-application-form/ or please contact our head office on 1300 22 6767.

Kind regards,

Acorn Rentals

Do you have an office at the Gold Coast?

joan asked on Mar 20, 2016

Answer this

Hi Joan, we do not have an office at the Gold Coast however we deliver vehicles there from our Brisbane branch. Hope this answers your question. Regards, Aaron

Hi, have just been reading through some of your shining reviews. However I am interested in hiring a campervan, do you hire campers at all?

Joe asked on Nov 06, 2015

Good Morning Joe,

Unfortunately we do not have camper vans. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Kind Regards,