Effortless, 5 star service.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2018

Dealing with Acorn Rentals was simple and effortless. Costumer service was excellent and efficient. I had never heard of this company, I have been telling all my friends & family how good my experience was. I highly recommend Acorn rentals.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Thanks Elisa! Our team really appreciate your compliments and we are pleased that you found our process simple and effortless. We appreciate you taking the time to review us and wish you all the best. Acorn Rentals Team.

Convenient service.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

Very easy service. Newer reliable car. Car wasn't very clean inside (food under handbrake), but reliable Rav4. All dealt with by Acorn with insurance. Would use again

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

HI Tom. Thanks so much for sharing your review and I am pleased that you felt our service was to standard to use again. I do apologise that there was some food left under the handbrake. I have shar... read more »

Life Saver!!! Without you I won't have a car for work from a month

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

Service was awesome, I rand and left a message and had a call back on the same day. Car was delivered the following day. How awesome was that?? I was over the moon. Customer service was A grade..the driver that dropped the car off and of course the driver that came to collect the car. They were both so good. I have commended Acorn to some of my friends and co workers. I thank you Acorn

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Thanks you very much Margie! So please we were able to demonstrate our A grade service and that you have been so happy with our speedy assistance! Please keep us in mind and let us know if we can e... read more »

Not at fault car loan rental

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

Booking and quality of service was fantastic.
The only part that was disappointing was the amount of phone calls I received asking about my car being fixed, the information that I provided at each phone call was not updated on the system, each person calling was asking the same question as the information I provided was not updated.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi BAH4. Thanks for your review! We are glad to have been able to provide you with our service and vehicle. Our team aim to keep the process and simple as possible. I hope you have a great weekend! Thanks again, Acorn Rentals Team.

Took little bit time to get rent car..but still am satisfied.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

Booking was easy but got car little bit late..
Took more than a week to get a followup
Good customer service
Car is awesome
Will recommend other friends also about acorn..

Vj

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi Vijish. Thanks for your 4-star review - and pleased you enjoyed our service! I am sorry to hear there was a delay of any kind, that is highly unusual and I do apologise to you. I will try to fin... read more »

no hassles at all

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2018

windscreen was pretty dirty, bits and pieces of dents and paint on the vehicle, fuel efficiency was terrible filling up too many times, car was good to drive, also was a pair of football boots that smelt so bad, when vehicle was delivered

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi Granto. Thank you for taking the time to review our service. We really appreciate your feedback. Firstly thank you for your 4-star review! We really strive to provide the ultimate level of custo... read more »

Good like the car.

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2018

It was difficult at the beginning but when form was submitted everything was smooth going thanks for prompt service and the car was good to drive might get one for my self.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi Hee Woon. Thank you for your review. We aim to keep the application process as simple as possible and we are glad that it was a smooth process once the form was completed! If we can ever help yo... read more »

Awesome service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2018

Good customer service, booking was smooth and easy! The call center agent was polite and quick in giving me a call back after arranging with the repairer and insurance provider. Good quality loan car as well, can’t complain!

Nice car

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2018

Its a bit time consuming when you have a million other things to do but worth it at the end of the day.
Lots of phone calls. However I got a very nice car to drive for a couple of days.

Made life easier

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2018

Having 2 children, I needed a larger car and didn't want the usual small loan car people provided. They provided me with the exact same make as my car - made it a lot easier.

Good service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2017

it was easy to make the booking, Acorn rentals made regular phone calls to update, car drop off and pick up was on time. I am happy with the service.

Excellent Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2017

I was very happy with the service that I got.
It was very easy to book.
Very Friendly people and lovely to talk to.
Very good car that I drove.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2017

Really nice car and helpful staff at what was a stressful time due to incompetent insurance company. Where able to work on my behalf to ensure I had a car available

crash replacement

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

good, friendly and helpful service
very convenient to have car dropped off and picked up.
not quite like for like but did the trick, would recommend to others
thanks a lot

No problems, car & service excellent.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2017

I was very happy with the rental car. Service was excellent, I have no complaints, I actually enjoyed having the rental car, it was lovely to drive. I would happily recommend Acorn Rentals to my friends.

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

They are the best part of being hit by another vehicle

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2017

Acorn rentals was prompt and friendly. They organised the delivery of a replacement vehicle the day after I gave them all the details of the accident and at fault party.
I received a 2017 Toyota RAV4 for the as-like replacement of my damaged SUV. Car was clean and pretty much brand new. Dropping off the vehicle at the panel beater where my car was being repaired where they would later collect, meant I could drive away my repaired car without a worry or hassle of dropping the car back at their depot. Highly recommended

Fantastic concept.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

I wish my insurance company had told me about ur service or the panel beaters could have told me sooner. They also did not advise me the my car was unroadworthy.

Good clean car

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2017

Impressed with your service, and I received a clean car but I was told I was receiving a 4WD and I did not get one. This did cause me some inconvenience. Will be double checking in future.

Extremely helpful when I needed it

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2017

Very easy to organise my free rental from a no-fault accident, customer service was great and kept me informed all the way to make sure I knew when the car was going to be delivered and picked up, car was serviceable. Thanks again for all your help when I needed it most!

Service +

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

Easy to book car and better than a hire car company with service!
Came to me where I was not me going to them
Car in good condition and well looked after
Winner

1 of 5 pages

My husbands car was ran into while it was parked, out insurance has advised us not to drive it until it is assessed which is the 4th jan due to being christmas. They have paid excess to their insurance but thweir insurance is telling us we have to pay for the hire car first then they will reimburse me, which is so wrong when we arent at fault. What is the process on getting a car through you please? my isnurance company has forwared your detaisl on, cheers, Kirby

Kirby asked on Dec 29, 2016

Good Morning Kirby,

I can either send you an application form to your email, you can apply on our website http://acornrentals.com.au/not-at-fault-application-form/ or please contact our head office on 1300 22 6767.

Kind regards,

Acorn Rentals

Do you have an office at the Gold Coast?

joan asked on Mar 20, 2016

Answer this

Hi Joan, we do not have an office at the Gold Coast however we deliver vehicles there from our Brisbane branch. Hope this answers your question. Regards, Aaron

Hi, have just been reading through some of your shining reviews. However I am interested in hiring a campervan, do you hire campers at all?

Joe asked on Nov 06, 2015

Good Morning Joe,

Unfortunately we do not have camper vans. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Kind Regards,