Great rental company came to know through my panel shop

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

Hi thanking you guys have me a great vehicle n service .will always use Acorn Rentals wen needed great company keep it up ..acorn from praveen

Great car

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

Very good ,yes great car, private use didn't meet all our needs but most of them,had no bond to pay

Exemplary service no hassle at all.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

Amazing serviced.vehicle that was given is beyond my expectation.the loan car was used for me to go to work and basically i was thrilled to used it.

Great replacement car

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

Replacement car after my accident. Was wonderful to have a very modern car to have while mine was being fixed . Great to have it delivered and able to return it to the same place .

helped us out of a tight spot

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2018

Very easy to sort and arrange - we were without our vehicle for sometime due to the length of repair time the garage took with getting parts etc. No issues getting a vehicle sorted that met our needs and then handed it back to after the loan period.

Massive Ups To Acorn

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2018

The customer service was top notch and please to say the car was delivered and returned via home address, making transition easy. Toyota Corolla was latest model, very tidy, and peppy to drive. Thanks Acorn Rentals.!

just do it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

quick and reliable with all my thanks they liaised with all parties on my behalf did not have to panic it was as if nothing happened great work acorn.

Lending a helping hand

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

Acorn Rentals customer service was fantastic! I was in an accident and had no idea that Acorn Rentals was a company until a representative pulled over and handed me a pamphlet on rental cars. I contacted Acorn the afternoon of my accident and by the following afternoon, I had a car to get me from A to Z. I was worried about payments and what not but they reassured me that as the accident was not my fault, I had nothing to worry about and that the party at fault would cover the payment. I loved the car I was given so much that I was sad to let it go when I got my little car back! But I was so thankful that I had an Acorn rentals car to help me continue my daily activities.

Thankyou

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

Am over the moon there is a company out there that has this service.
My car was rear ended, my insurance co wanted me to rent a car. I live in country, Acorn came to my rescue & delivered a car & retrieved their car from crash repairs. Great service, saved me alot of grief.

quality rental

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

I used acro recently for a replacement vehicle while my car was being repaired. The drop off service and no fuss attitude was easy to deal with as was the return of the car, highly recommend the service
Thanks for your help

get you out of a difficult situation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

the service provided to us by Acorn was fantastic, quick response and action time which enable us a vehicle to use in what would have been a very difficult time. Living rural and not having access to public transport meant that we could get to and from work without any inconvenience to family and friend. Would recommend this service to anyone in a similar situation.

So very helpful and easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

Michael was polite and exlpained everything easily. The vehicle was different but very reliable and clean. Overall i am happy with my service and will recommend to others.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2018

The vehicle was what I was expecting and very clean and tidy, thanks Acorn Rentals . . . . .

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Thank you Graham! Very pleased to hear you are pleased with your Acorn accident replacement vehicle! Thanks again, Acorn Rentals Team.

Dealing with Acorn was a dream!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 09, 2018

I am so thankful that I was reccomended Acorn by a friend when I was in a car acciedent. They were an absolute dream to deal with & they made a potentially difficult process, so simple & easy. The car was a great new car & their customer service was always great & always so helpful. Thank you thank you thank you Acorn Rentals!

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

That is a very generous review, thank you Christina! We understand that things can be hard work after a car accident so we try to make everything from our side as easy as possible. Our team appreci... read more »

Great car, staff and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

Acorn rentals were great throughout my whole rental with them. Their customer service is excellent and they are friendly and sufficient. Both cars I had were in great condition. Would happy use their service again.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi Susanne. Thanks you very much for sharing your review! We genuinely appreciate it and thank you for using our service. Please let us know if we can ever help you out again, it would be our pleasure. Kindest regards, Acorn Rentals Team.

Super fast, easy to use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

Exactly what was needed after car accident...car dropped off and picked up no taking time off work etc...my daughter used at same time, yes both had crashes both not our fault dropped the car to her house

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi Rock! I hope both you and your daughter are okay. What bad luck! I am glad we could assist you both nonetheless. I hope life is back to normal for you both now. Thank you for taking the time to ... read more »

Good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

Great service all round, communication prompt, informative, efficient, would definitely recommend, the only problem for me was not being able to put my dog in it as I needed to walk her somehow, if it was longer than the few days it would have been very difficult and I may of had to find another solution. Could use dog seat covers!

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi Coco. After reading your review I am happy to say that we have reconsidered our stance regarding pets in Acorn vehicles. We have decided to amend our terms and conditions to allow pets in the ve... read more »

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

How lovely to drive a near new car whilst ours was being fixed.
Excellent service and extremely friendly and helpful
Thank you.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

You are most welcome Caroline! Thank YOU for using Acorn's services and taking the time to review us. We really do appreciate it. If we can ever help out again, you now know where we are! Thanks again Caroline, Acorn Rental Team.

Great service and great service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

Customer service was great. The vehicle I received was the same as my own, so made it very easy to drive. It totally met my needs.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi Altise! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. We are so pleased to hear that you were happy with our service. Wishing you all the best. Warm regards, Acorn Rentals Team.

Verified Customer

Great Service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

From the word go dealing with Acorn was great. They were easy to deal with, always contactable and always familiar with my case. I couldn't recommend them highly enough.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

That's wonderful, thanks Rich! Our claims admin team are quite passionate about our customers individual circumstances and do provide a personalised service, tailored to each person's requirements.... read more »

1 of 56 pages

My husbands car was ran into while it was parked, out insurance has advised us not to drive it until it is assessed which is the 4th jan due to being christmas. They have paid excess to their insurance but thweir insurance is telling us we have to pay for the hire car first then they will reimburse me, which is so wrong when we arent at fault. What is the process on getting a car through you please? my isnurance company has forwared your detaisl on, cheers, Kirby

Kirby asked on Dec 29, 2016

Good Morning Kirby,

I can either send you an application form to your email, you can apply on our website http://acornrentals.com.au/not-at-fault-application-form/ or please contact our head office on 1300 22 6767.

Kind regards,

Acorn Rentals

Do you have an office at the Gold Coast?

joan asked on Mar 20, 2016

Answer this

Hi Joan, we do not have an office at the Gold Coast however we deliver vehicles there from our Brisbane branch. Hope this answers your question. Regards, Aaron

Hi, have just been reading through some of your shining reviews. However I am interested in hiring a campervan, do you hire campers at all?

Joe asked on Nov 06, 2015

Good Morning Joe,

Unfortunately we do not have camper vans. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Kind Regards,