Amazing service, couldnt have been more helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2018

From my first phone call to dropping the car off everything has been smooth and easy. The people that were on the phone to me were very helpful and made it as easy as possible to get me back on the road.

A prompt professional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2018

All interactions with staff were positive. A prompt professional service. Loved to pick up and drop off at car yard.

Great service helped me out of a tight spot

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2018

Efficient service, delivered nice clean modern car promptly and were generous with the pick up giving me 1 days grace.

What a great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

Great service very professional, the car was great. Very helpfull. I liked the fact that they drop the car off and pick it up from your point of origan Thank you

Mrs K Nicol

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

The vehicle was very good.
I used the car to get my self from work and back.
The car was paid by the insurance company, as It was a insurance claim by 3rd party.

Great service and quality cars!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

Customer service was great and helpful. The car was amazing! A brand new Camry. Was able to get to work while mine was being repaired. Would use them again... but hopefully don’t need too ;)

wunderbar

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

Excellent service. Nothing else of note to add. It was a seamless transaction. Would be happy to hire from them again.

Very handy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

I was provided with a clean well presented near new vehicle. And the ability to simply collect and return the vehicle to the repairers premises was very handy.

Top cars, Top service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

My rented Corolla was in top condition and like new. Very clean and a pleasure to drive. My car was on site, on time and ready for me to drive away. Staff were very helpful and highly professional. They dealt with everything for me. Excess was very reasonable. I would highly recommend Acorn for your next car rental. They are certainly my rental company of choice.

Excellent service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

Excellent service and Nice Staff. We ask a car that is cheap on gas, then they gave us what we requested. Thank you Acorn Rentals.

Verified Customer

Painless process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

Fab customer service in all areas of the company. Loved the Toyota raf almost as much as my mustang.Thank you for making the total process painless.

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

I was well looked after service was very good thanks car was very good and clean as well delivery on time

Verified Customer

Great help

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

The Camry that was sent to me was wonderful, Acorn were great to talk to on the phone and made it easier for me to pick up the car from my repairer as I would be at work when they could drop the car off. They also gave me two Acorn Rentals pint glasses as a thank you for using their services

Excellent experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Service was excellent. Vehicle was waiting for me at the repairers. Very courteous handover. The vehicle was ideal for my needs and was used to provide transport while my damaged car was being repaired.

Melbourne

• 1 answer
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Happy hiring from them

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

Brand new car and in excellent condition. Cleaned and the service team was very supportive and very prompt. Will hire from them again in the future of required.

Auckland

Private message

So Easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

What a fantastic, easy and painless service! Had the vehicle for two and a half weeks whilst mine was being repaired after a nose to tail. It was delivered to the panelbeaters by a really friendly man who ran me through everything and then I just left it back at the panelbeaters when mine was ready. Really nice customer service and it didn't cost me a cent!.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

Polite and helpful staff. Smooth and easyprocess. Very accomodating. Nice car. Great service. Got me out from under a rock and a hard place. Thank you Acorn

Acorn Rentals - A+++ Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

Excellent customer service, smooth application approval within no more than 48 hrs , friendly helpful staffs and the quality of the offered car as expected.

Acorn Rentals is great !!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

Acorn Rentals's service is wonderful. I would recommend to everyone in New Zealand to use Acorn Rental all the time whenever there's incidents.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Thanks Vee Oh! That makes us very happy that you thought we were great! Thanks a lot for sharing your experience and for recommending our service! Wishing you all the best, Acorn Rentals Team.

great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

Brand new and clean cars with great service. Very helpful customer service as well. Very pleased with the car we got.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Thanks Tan! We appreciate you sharing your appreciation of our performance. Warm regards, Acorn Rentals Team.

1 of 62 pages

My husbands car was ran into while it was parked, out insurance has advised us not to drive it until it is assessed which is the 4th jan due to being christmas. They have paid excess to their insurance but thweir insurance is telling us we have to pay for the hire car first then they will reimburse me, which is so wrong when we arent at fault. What is the process on getting a car through you please? my isnurance company has forwared your detaisl on, cheers, Kirby

Kirby asked on Dec 29, 2016

Good Morning Kirby,

I can either send you an application form to your email, you can apply on our website http://acornrentals.com.au/not-at-fault-application-form/ or please contact our head office on 1300 22 6767.

Kind regards,

Acorn Rentals

Do you have an office at the Gold Coast?

joan asked on Mar 20, 2016

Answer this

Hi Joan, we do not have an office at the Gold Coast however we deliver vehicles there from our Brisbane branch. Hope this answers your question. Regards, Aaron

Hi, have just been reading through some of your shining reviews. However I am interested in hiring a campervan, do you hire campers at all?

Joe asked on Nov 06, 2015

Good Morning Joe,

Unfortunately we do not have camper vans. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Kind Regards,