Awesome service, why didn't I know about this before?

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

One simple phone call and it was approved in 24 hours. Acorn met me at the Crash Repairer with a lovely, clean modern vehicle then I just dropped it back at the Crash Repairer when I collected my car. Easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

Right from the first phone call until Acorn picked up the car the service was excellent. The car was great, neat and clean. Acorn dropped the car off to me and picked it up from the crash repairer when I was done, so I had no inconvenience what so ever.

Incredibly accommodating replacement vehicle.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

Very easy to arrange a booking. Nice clean car. Able to accommodate alternate person picking up/ dropping off car, and arranged time to suit us. Very happy with the service thank you!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

Being a not at fault driver, my repairer contacted Acorn for me and replacement car was sent to my place in a few hours. Nice and clean car. Nice people to deal with. Convenience to return the car in the Panel shop when pick up my own. Great experience with Acorn.

Quick, easy and quality car!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

Was in a nasty accident and lost my car for a few weeks while it was being repaired.
Someone recommended Acorn to me and I decided I’d look into it. I’m on my probationary licence and didn’t think I’d be able to get a replacement vehicle but Acorn had one delivered to my house on the same day I called! The car was similar to mine, so it was easy to drive.
I thought it was too good to be true, they made life so much easier for me while I was without my car. If I’m ever in a bingle again, I will definitely be back!

great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

Great experience, very reliable and on time with car pick up and was efficient and helpful with pick up. Easy to get in contact with/lovely staff and also great car

Very professional and easy process.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

Great and reliable customer service, Awesome friendly people, the guys that dropped the car off were very on time, the rental car was similiar to my car, would and do recommend them to anyone.

Very easy to fill out application, prompt service delivering the car

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2018

Easy to book, prompt service, good clean vehicle. Customer service was great they delivered a car quickly and were helpful. I would recommend them to my friends. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again

Super Easy and No Stress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 01, 2018

Thanks Acorn - I booked a few days before my car was going in to the Panel Beaters and your efficient staff made it happen from the booking process to the drop off of the car. No stress on my part at all :-)

Easy and hassle free

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2018

Thanks Acorn, you were easy to deal with and the car was a current model , clean and ready to go, thankyou , and would highly recommend your company to my family and friends

Melbourne

• 2 answers
Private message

Very easy to deal with. Stress-free.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2018

I had an accident that damaged the car badly and it would require more than a month to fix. I googled for a car rental and came across Acorn. So, I applied for a hire car. The process was quick and easy, and Acorn provided just what I needed. They dealt directly with the insurer and the repair shop, and responded quickly, so they eliminate the process where we have to pay for a rental car and then get reimbursement from the insurer.

A few days after that, just by accident, my good mate also got a car accident (pardon the pun), I recommended Acorn to him, and he was happy as well.

Very easy. Good service and a flexible pick up and drop off

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2018

I would definitely use Acorn again if this was ever required. Got a nice, clean and new car that took away all the hassle of the having my car at the panel beaters. An easy pick up and drop off and contact with customer service was great

Replacement Vehicle for Replacement Vehicle

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 26, 2018

Customer service was first class from the moment I received my initial replacement vehicle and then had to get a replacement for that one when I was rear-ended.
Was not at fault and another vehicle was provided within 48 hrs of reporting the incident. (Newer model to boot!)
Nothing but praise for this company who certainly know their business and will recommend to other associates.
Well done Acorn!

Perfect car, can't live without it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2018

It's was very easy and fast to ring up and make a booking. There customer service was very kind and helpful, and they will make sure you get all the information they asks you and I'm appreciated everything they done for me. The quality of the car they drop it off for me to use it's unbelievable and it's too good to be true. I will advice all my friends and families to use Acorns rental every time they want to rent a car because they are the best rental car here in New Zealand. I am very grateful to rent one of their rental car while my vehicle was taking to fix. Best of the best.

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2018

I got a Very nice and clean car to drive
Easy pick up and drop off
Customer service was great
T think I would use again if this was ever required.

Would have lost a lot of money without this service being available

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2018

I had received a van was in very clean condition everyone at acorn i spoke with was friendly, I was abit confused with what fuel to put in the van but I was able to contact at 7pm at night and was given the correct advice on what to use, second time using acorn rentals and have been great to deal with. Second time they have come to the rescue

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2018

After being in several accidents which were not my fault, I have lost hundreds of dollars on car rentals. This time again not my fault, a lovely person accidentally backed into my parked car and left a note - thank you. My car needed to be in the smash repairers for 5 working days OMG. The lovely lady at the smash repairers gave me Acorns brochure and all my fears and worries were over. They dropped off my hire car at work, went over the car with me, acknowledging any chips or imperfections on the hire car, which was in immaculate condition. This cost me nothing at all, they will recoup the cost from the insurance company. When my car was ready, I collected my car and let the Acorn hire at the smash repairers for them to collect. I never felt inconvenienced at all. Thank you a wonderful service. Bedford WA

Brilliant service thank you

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2018

I found Acorn to be an excellent service
Call centre staff were brilliant and easy to communicate with.
They helped me with the insurance and other issues i had.
I appreciate all you did.

Verified Customer

Excellent service once again!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2018

Acorn rentals came to help me once again when my car was damaged for no fault of my own.
It's a shame that not everyone knows about Acorn! The service is nothing but excellent!
Thank you once again!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2018

The whole process was made stress free. From booking, the assessment, delivery and pick up of vehicle and quality of vehicle! Thank you as u made a difficult situation very smooth! 100% happy!

1 of 49 pages

My husbands car was ran into while it was parked, out insurance has advised us not to drive it until it is assessed which is the 4th jan due to being christmas. They have paid excess to their insurance but thweir insurance is telling us we have to pay for the hire car first then they will reimburse me, which is so wrong when we arent at fault. What is the process on getting a car through you please? my isnurance company has forwared your detaisl on, cheers, Kirby

Kirby asked on Dec 29, 2016

Good Morning Kirby,

I can either send you an application form to your email, you can apply on our website http://acornrentals.com.au/not-at-fault-application-form/ or please contact our head office on 1300 22 6767.

Kind regards,

Acorn Rentals

Do you have an office at the Gold Coast?

joan asked on Mar 20, 2016

Answer this

Hi Joan, we do not have an office at the Gold Coast however we deliver vehicles there from our Brisbane branch. Hope this answers your question. Regards, Aaron

Hi, have just been reading through some of your shining reviews. However I am interested in hiring a campervan, do you hire campers at all?

Joe asked on Nov 06, 2015

Good Morning Joe,

Unfortunately we do not have camper vans. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Kind Regards,