would definitely hire from Acorn Rental again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

Service was excellent from start to end. Very professional indeed. Very friendly staff. Went through the procedure very clearly and explained everything really well.
Great service because they dropped off the car to our home and picked it up from the garage where our car was.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi Sofi. That's fantastic that you enjoyed being looked after by our friendly and professional team! And that they made you feel comfortable by explaining the process to you clearly. It can be a li... read more »

Great company to use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

Very easy .fantastic customer service .the car I got was fantastic also .brand new corolla .very good all round .this would b hard to beat for customer service

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

HI there Bob! We loved hearing that you thought our customer service was unbeatable! Our team work really hard to go the extra mile for our customers and we thank you for taking the time to share y... read more »

Quick and easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

Great driver nice customer service very quick and easy process love it . Well I wants to make difference in people's life if you have job in NZ please let me know. After having your service love to be part of nz team.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hello Manoj! That's wonderful to hear you have been so impressed with our service that you are interested in becoming a member of our team! It is indeed a pleasure to be helping people out and as y... read more »

great service/good trusted company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

The panel shop created the booking and Acorn then contacted me direct with the details.
Customer service was great. this was the second time i have used Acorn
The Rav 4 was a great car to drive, very clean and very well presented

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Thanks Paul! We do have a lot of repeat customers and I am so pleased you are one of the many people who have enjoyed our service enough to use us again! Thank you kindly for your review and glad y... read more »

Service was second to none, great company with friendly staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

It was very easy to create a booking and the customer service was excellent. The car that we received was in very good condition and never had any issues with it for the lengthy period we used it. We wish this company a lot of success in their service delivery.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Love to hear your enjoyed friendly service from our team Bob! Thanks so much for your best wishes, we genuinely appreciate your kind words. If we can ever assist you in the future, just shout! And ... read more »

Great service - can't fault it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

Very easy to make the booking. They went out of their way to get me the right car. Really pleased overall thanks.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Thank you Rebecca! Your 5-Star review is really appreciated, we are so pleased we were able to help you out. We do always try to go above and beyond to assist with getting cars to people when and w... read more »

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

Very easy to make a booking
Fantastic Customer Service
Car was so good, loved it. Thank you so much for providing me with a great vehicle and very good service
very happy

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

You are most welcome Jessie! Thank you for letting help you out and also for sharing this 5-Star review. Wishing you all the best, Acorn Rentals Team.

Verified Customer

Smooth operators (in the best possible sense)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

Creating a booking was simple, a few minutes over the phone! Every person I dealt with throughout the process was kind, courteous, supportive and sympathetic to the fact that I was going through a traumatic time. The car was brought to me even though I was miles from home, the handover was easy and friendly, and the car was clean and tidy and a current model! No complaints here!

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi there Mel! Thank you for taking the time to review your team and service. I am delighted you experienced the support of our dedicated team. They are indeed a credit to our service and we genuine... read more »

Amazing service, can’t fault it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

It was very easy to make a booking.
Customer service was impeccable.
The car provided was excellent, very clean & tidy

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

That's great to hear Sue! Thank you very much for your 5-Star rating of our service. We really appreciate your review and are glad you enjoyed your experience with Acorn. Please let us know if we c... read more »

The new go to rental company.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

The booking was easy and effective,the customer service was second to none,and the quality or the vehical was of high standard.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Fantastic Mac! Thank you so much for sharing your experience of our service with us and others. We are so glad you found our team and vehicles worthy of 5-Star rating. Kindest regards and happy driving, Acorn Rentals Team.

Absolutely extraordinary drivers to deliver car to Rotorua!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

Amazingly easy, well supported! Thank you for this service which made my life soo much simpler! Highly recommend your service in times of inconvenience of car repairs!

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Thanks Debs! Fantastic to hear you enjoyed our service and found it simple and supportive. That we made life easier for you during the inconvenience of your vehicle repairs is exactly what we striv... read more »

A pleasure to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

A joy in today’s world, no waiting time, and quick responses to my questions.
Professional and courteous, excellent staff, a great company to deal with.
Clean and tidy, I enjoyed driving it, thank you.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

That is lovely to hear Valerie! Thank you for your kind description, we are so glad you were so impressed with our team and our service! To be called a 'joy in today's world' is such a compliment a... read more »

Hassle free...excellent!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

A phone call away to make a booking. I was kept informed during the process. Great communication! The car is great, very new car.
Totally satisfied.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi Selina! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your review! Awesome to hear that you were so pleased with our service. Wishing you all the very best, Acorn Rentals Team.

thank you. Have a great weekend. :-)

Easy to organise, clean car!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

Booking done through smash repairer. Easy process, quick forms to complete. Friendly telephone follow up. Clean, new car. I was very impressed.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Thanks Anna! I'm so pleased we were able to impress you with easy and quick service! Thank you so much for sharing your experience of our performance. All the best, Acorn Rentals Team.

It was so easy to orginize.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2018

Easy to book , service was good , smaller car but was great. Would recommend Acorn rentals to my friends.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi Doug! Thanks a lot for your 5-star review! We do appreciate you taking the time to share your opinion and are very pleased we provided a service worthy of your recommendation! Thanks again, Acorn Rentals Team.

Hire

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2018

Great service and very easy to organise booking. Excellent customer service car was in great condition .Very happy with everything .

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

So good to hear you were happy with all aspects of our service Rina! Please let us know if we can ever help you out in the future. Kind regards, Acorn Rentals Team.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2018

Easy to book; Acorn kept me updated with progress all the time; the delivery of the car was punctual; the car was nicely presented, clean; everything was very easy to arrange; would absolutely recommend Acorn to everyone.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi Peter! Thanks for leaving your review, we are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed a positive experience with us.Thanks for sharing the word about our service too! Have a great day! Acorn Rentals Team.

very good !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2018

car from Acorn rentals was very good, clean. GReat service. Very reasonable excess fee also at $385. would
highlt recommend

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi bm04! Our low excess is appreciated by many of our customers and it's great to hear you were happy with it. Thank so much for the 5-Star review. We really do appreciate you sharing your opinion ... read more »

great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2018

My panel beater (Duncans paint and panel) recommended Acorn, i couldn't be happier with the service they provided, very stress free and easy to deal with. we picked up and dropped the car at the panel beaters, so easy.
great car too

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi Dean! Great to hear you experienced our seamless service in conjunction with your repair at Duncan's Paint and Panel! We really enjoy working closely with great repairers and assisting customers... read more »

Verified Customer

Amazing! Rental delivered straight to door on day I needed!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2018

It was so easy to create a booking! I received the car the day I made the booking when my car wasn’t driveable. A brand new rav4, beautiful and clean, I loved driving it. Took it back to the body shop where I picked my car up. Too easy!

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi Amy! Thanks so much for sharing your positive experience of our service! Our team work really hard to get our customers into cars as quickly as customers need. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed... read more »

1 of 51 pages