Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

Very easy to create booking and the best part ever was they will bring the car and paperwork to you, and you can choose where you drop the car off - no having to work around a rental cars depot and hours that suit them. Outstanding.

Adelaide

Private message

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2018

They were professional and friendly and made the whole process very easy. The car was new & clean, the kids wanted to keep it! Can't fault their service, would definitely use them again

It is absolutely a sound service that out of my expectation.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

it is easy for booking. very efficient responding. i do not need to worry of calling acorn but they are very responsible to call me. the delivery service is excellent that i can pick up the replacement car at the repair centre.

Life Saver

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

Thank you to the staff at Acorn for their excellent customer service, prompt delivery and pick up, the car they provided was perfect in every way. I have no hesitation in recommending them, they made everything so easy. I am so glad my repair shop recommended them.

My life saver I can't have lived without

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

It was so easy to take my car into the panel beater and drive out with another one ready. I am so glad the panel beater show my the brochure.

Amazing service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2018

I was extremely impressed with the service from Acorn. Charlie, who personally delivered my car, and provided all the information about the long term rental, as well as the admin service at the other end. The car was fantastic and the process was very easy to follow.

Great Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2018

Acorn Rentals made everything so easy from start to finish. The customer services was excellent, the process was simple and the car they provided was great! I would definitely recommend them!

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

Overall customer service fantastic from the first enquiringly till the last phone call
Car was excellent and did not want to return it.
Clean and very nice to drive. Great car

Verified Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

Thank you for the use of your hire car! It was great and also great service from your team. From the time i rang u to the time i returned the car it was fantastic. No lengthy delays, polite friendly service, wish more companies were like you Acorn. I was so pleased to have the opportunity to drive a rav suv i felt special ha ha. And also when i left a cd in the player in the car nothing was to much trouble for it to be returned to my home thank you indeed and my apology for the inconvenience. Thank you again i needed a car last week as i had a lot of things to do and it would have been so stressful to have had rearrange a lot of appointments.

Made life easier

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2018

Having 2 children, I needed a larger car and didn't want the usual small loan car people provided. They provided me with the exact same make as my car - made it a lot easier.

Convenient best option ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

Recommended by my panel beater, Richard. Booking via the phone/website was extremely easy. I did a website first since it was after hours but followed up with a phone call. Excellent customer service and they gave me a same car, only newer. Most convenient and will recommend to friends. Thank you very much.

Great service and great car!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

Wonderful communication, service and great car. Easy to book and the arranged pickup and drop off was carried out by friendly customer service reps. Clean, late model car. Would definitely use again or recommend to friends and family.

Great concept, no fuss

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2018

Whole process was very easy, great communication from the staff and clean late model vehicles. The only problem I had was, I needed a tow vehicle for my work (Acorn don't have them) so after a couple of weeks, I had to change vehicle suppliers. Other than that, great crew to deal with. Thanks

Very helpful in my time of need

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2018

After a horrible situation Acorn were there to help out with a car during the duration of my repairs. Easy booking process and good customer service. The rep was there early for the car drop off so I could get to work on time, it was much appreciated! Thanks Acorn.

Life Saver

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 28, 2017

Very easy to book, customer service was great ! And the CAR I got was just Awesome !!! I'm very pleased and will definitely use if I'm out in the situation again. Thanks

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2017

What a morning :-(. After being rear ended at full speed while stationary, I was then to discover that my car would need 5 weeks to be repaired. Disappointment as well as shock were followed by complete relief! Thanks to the repairer who recommended Acorn (I had no idea such a wonderful service existed) within 24 hours and only 2 phone calls, I had a car dropped to my home. I was able to step back into a busy schedule for the entire 5 weeks without any worry or pressure. A big thank you to Acorn for making those 5 weeks of my life so much less complicated and stress free

Good service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2017

it was easy to make the booking, Acorn rentals made regular phone calls to update, car drop off and pick up was on time. I am happy with the service.

Almost too good to be true!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2017

This service is fantastic. Someone reversed into my parked car and I didn't know what I was going to do when my crash repairer said all his loan cars were out. Then he told me about Acorn Rentals and said as I wasn't at fault, I wouldn't have to pay for the hire car and Acorn would bill the other party. He gave me their pamphlet, so I rang Acorn and gave them the date that I was going to drop my car off for repair. Everything was organised over the phone. It seemed to good to be true, but when I dropped my car off for repair, a very friendly and helpful Acorn representative was there with an almost new Rav 4 (with a full tank of fuel) for me to use whilst my car was getting fixed. I had it for over a week at NO cost to me. When my car was ready, I rang Acorn on the toll free number, filled it up with fuel, took it back to my crash repairer, locked it up and left the keys there. Acorn would send someone to pick it up. So easy and a huge weight off my shoulder. I didn't know this wonderful service existed, so I tell everyone about Acorn Rentals now.

Very good clean vehicle and available as requested

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2017

Booking done through the Repairer and hassle free. Vehicle was clean and suited the purpose and I had no problem start to finish. I forgot to take a toll tag but that was my issue

Perfect and Wonderful for ALL AGED DRIVERS!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2017

After my car got broken into and had to be repaired not one single company would let me hire a car because of my age (20, almost 21). Eventually I found Acorn and decided to ask them. To my amazement I was able to hire a car! Even with my young age! The lovely and friendly customer service explained that anyone who is licenced can hire a car through Acorn and proceeded to easily book me in to have a car delievered the next day to my house! Just like that I was back on the road in a almost new Toyota! Thank you so much Acorn! You truely are lifesavers

1 of 52 pages

My husbands car was ran into while it was parked, out insurance has advised us not to drive it until it is assessed which is the 4th jan due to being christmas. They have paid excess to their insurance but thweir insurance is telling us we have to pay for the hire car first then they will reimburse me, which is so wrong when we arent at fault. What is the process on getting a car through you please? my isnurance company has forwared your detaisl on, cheers, Kirby

Kirby asked on Dec 29, 2016

Good Morning Kirby,

I can either send you an application form to your email, you can apply on our website http://acornrentals.com.au/not-at-fault-application-form/ or please contact our head office on 1300 22 6767.

Kind regards,

Acorn Rentals

Do you have an office at the Gold Coast?

joan asked on Mar 20, 2016

Answer this

Hi Joan, we do not have an office at the Gold Coast however we deliver vehicles there from our Brisbane branch. Hope this answers your question. Regards, Aaron

Hi, have just been reading through some of your shining reviews. However I am interested in hiring a campervan, do you hire campers at all?

Joe asked on Nov 06, 2015

Good Morning Joe,

Unfortunately we do not have camper vans. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Kind Regards,