Great help from Acorn

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2019

The service was good,efficient,pleasant. I expected lexus es300 but got Toyota corolla instead but it is

Highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2019

We found Acorn Rentals to provide excellent customer service. The whole process couldn't have been easier or more efficient. The car was exactly what we needed whilst our vehicle was being repaired and was perfect for transporting our VIP clients. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Acorn Rentals they take the hassle out of the unexpected loss of your vehicle after an accident.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2019

Very easy pick up and drop off
Very easy and quick to organise the rental over the phone
Excellent customer service

Prompt service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

Excellent service and professional people I was in a not at fault car crash, rental car was delivered next day. Great car to drive, on maternity leave atm so only used it about 5 times in the 2 weeks but still useful and much appreciated as didn't cost me anything just the petrol i used

Great professional service and it was better service than my insurance company.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

Great friendly and customers need focused service. I would recommend them to anyone and was pleased with the service.
Staff were polite and helpful

Fantastic service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

Everything was up to my standards. Could not fault it at all. Was the car that I was told I was getting.

Easy process highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

Just made a phone call and told them what happened and accident wasn’t my fault. Met Acorn rep at crash repairer when I dropped my car off to be repaired. Easy process to sign for car, a new Toyota Camry. When I picked my car up from repairer just made sure car was clean and filled up petrol gave them another call to say the rental car was at crash repairer. I will definitely use Acorn Rentals again if I’m in the same situation.

staff member excellant and car great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

when the repairer gets the parts to fix car I shall be making contact to use a vehicle. the parts required shall be coming from japan. in the vehicle that I got was a pair of glasses not sure if they where for me can you let me know thanks on the vehicle it was used to transport 2 of my children to from there work they have a disability.

Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

The service received from Acorn was fantastic. From start to finish the staff were polite and efficient which help take the stress away from arranging a hire vehicle following my accident. The van supplied was clean and arrived on time with a full tank of petrol. Well Done Acorn

Fantastic experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

I used an acorn car while my car was being repaired- they were fantastic, met me at the panel beater when I drop off my car, the car was clean and very nice to drive. Excellent customer service it was a flawless experience.

I found the service provided by Accorn to be excellent. They handled my situation promptly and effic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

My car was a Rav 4 and I requested a Rav 4 or something similar. I was provided with a Rav 4 that had only done approximately 6000 klms. I was in the unfortunate situation where I was at the Riverton Shopping and when I return to my car someone had hit the front of the car, and never left their details. I phone Accorn and sent them a photo of the damage. They were back to me a few hours later and told me that I was liable for $385.00 which is the amount I had agreed to when signing the contract. The whole situation was handled efficiently and professionally and I would have no hesitation to recommending your company to anyone who was in the same situation that confronted me.

Perth

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Very easy process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2019

Very easy process, car was delivered when required and I telephoned for it to be picked up. Car was brand new, clean and suited my purposes. No issues with organising the car. Phone calls were always answered promptly and the person was always professional and could locate my order.

The greatest rental service!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2019

This is the greatest rental service I have get.
I could get this car in front of my home and they pick up where I want to give them back. I was an accident but I didn't feel any difficulties because of this rental service. They are all really friendly amd helped me a lot. I will suggest you this strongly. You won't disappointed. ^^.
Thank you all staffs and services.

An Instant Solution to a Problem

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 29, 2018

Having someone drive into the back of your car in December is probably worse timing than usual. Acorn made coping easy - providing suitable vehicles to keep us going with assisting with a house move, and continue to transport our family of five, plus Mum(s). The Acorn team were very helpful. The rating would be 5-star were it not that one of the cars let them down. (They did, very quickly, provide a replacement.)

Leoleo

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 28, 2018

All was good as it should be. Camry was great. Assuming that leoleoptyly shown on credit card statement was for rental car. If so would prefer that statement identified Acorn or car rental

highly professional and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2018

Very impressed with process. Vehicle arrived on time, Adam (Adelaide ) was organized and delivered requested vehicle to arranged address.

Fantastic service! Hassle free and star service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 25, 2018

Fantastic service, completely hassle free and so friendly. Made a very stressful time so much easier with their speed, professionalism, excellent product and prompt communication.

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Stress Free Rental

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 25, 2018

The customer service was nothing like ever experienced before in car rental. Acorn did all the work after I supplied some information. The car was delivered to my home on the date they said, and at the time agreed. There was no bond to be paid and the car type was as agreed. The vehicle was spotlessly clean and near new.

Outstanding service and call centre

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 24, 2018

Thank you I found the service excellent and friendly
Good new and clean cars
The call centre was quick and friendly

great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 24, 2018

Great service from the acorn team. A very professional service, including drop off and collection of our rental car. Would highly recommend. We loved the Toyota corolla provided, clean and tidy and very economical!

1 of 70 pages

My husbands car was ran into while it was parked, out insurance has advised us not to drive it until it is assessed which is the 4th jan due to being christmas. They have paid excess to their insurance but thweir insurance is telling us we have to pay for the hire car first then they will reimburse me, which is so wrong when we arent at fault. What is the process on getting a car through you please? my isnurance company has forwared your detaisl on, cheers, Kirby

Kirby asked on Dec 29, 2016

Good Morning Kirby,

I can either send you an application form to your email, you can apply on our website http://acornrentals.com.au/not-at-fault-application-form/ or please contact our head office on 1300 22 6767.

Kind regards,

Acorn Rentals

Do you have an office at the Gold Coast?

joan asked on Mar 20, 2016

Answer this

Hi Joan, we do not have an office at the Gold Coast however we deliver vehicles there from our Brisbane branch. Hope this answers your question. Regards, Aaron

Hi, have just been reading through some of your shining reviews. However I am interested in hiring a campervan, do you hire campers at all?

Joe asked on Nov 06, 2015

Good Morning Joe,

Unfortunately we do not have camper vans. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Kind Regards,