Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

Great, helpful service on the phone. The car was ready for me to collect at the crash repairers. It was immaculately clean and very easy to drive. I drove it for nearly two weeks and all I had to do was return it full of petrol and vacuumed inside. I actually miss the car now!

Acorn rentals A

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

I had a car accident and acorn were really good to lend me a vehicle while my car was at the repair shop.
I absolutely love the service that was provided to me.

Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

Fantastic and professional service from the first moment. They had a hire car ready for us when we dropped ours in to be repaired. Everything was very smooth and easy. Will be recommending these guys to everyone.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hello zero3314! Thank you so much for your review! We genuinely appreciate you sharing your opinion of our service and our team. And we are so pleased that our performance was worthy of your recomm... read more »

Excellent, Very well presented, polite,

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

My vehicle involved in an accident , I had to do Erin’s, and go places, do shopping, doctors visits and had to get grocery’s etc

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hello Fatima. Yes, life can get very busy can't it! I am so happy we could help you out with a vehicle to get you to all your appointments. Thank you kindly for using Acorn's service and for taking... read more »

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

Excellent service. Car promptly delivered to the mechanic, easy drop off (no fuss) and excellent communication throughout. Also, very good car, 2 years old with all the mod cons. Can't really fault it! And what was lovely was that I was allowed to carry a dog/pet in it if I needed to, I think this is quite rare but so often needed for families with animals. THANKS!

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

That is great Carol! So pleased you were so happy with our no-fuss service! It is our pleasure to deliver and pick up your replacement vehicle and help you out whilst you are without your own car. ... read more »

Car hire

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

Very professional excellent service pleasant easy to talk too vehicle was exactly what they stated used for personal use wonderful experience highly recommend to anyone

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi Kazza! We really appreciate your wonderful review. Thank you for allowing us to assist you and for to taking the time to share your opinion here on Product Review. Kindest regards and have a lovely weekend! Acorn Rentals Team.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

The car accident would have left me without any mode of transport for 5 weeks. The fact that I could get a hire car for the entire duration without any additional cost was great.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi Greig! Wow, that sounds like a long repair! Some repairs are big jobs and others smaller ones that drag on for on reason or another. However long you are without a car for is too long in our opi... read more »

Excellent service would have been without a car for 3 days.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Nice new car to drive to replace my car while being repaired due to someone crashing into me.
So quick to organize would definitely use them again.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Brilliant, thanks Jeannie! Whilst we hope nobody ever crashes in to you again we would most certainly be happy to help out again should it occur! Thank you very much for your review. Wising you all the very best Jeannie! Acorn Rentals Team.

Easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

All details were handled by my car repairer Versace Bodyworks which was excellent. Car was perfect. No problem at all.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi TLC! We enjoy close relationships with many fantastic repairers I am so pleased Versace put you in touch with us for a replacement vehicle while they performed their magic! Thank you for sharing... read more »

Wonderful service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

My first time using Acorn and I was very impressed with everything, from the person helping me with the process/application on the phone to Adam the delivery person. Great communication, great customer service great help!
Thankyou

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi there CTD! Thanks! Great to hear that your first time experience with us was up to your standards. Please keep us in mind should we be able to help you out again in future - or any of your famil... read more »

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Great communication and prompt delivery the car was modern clean and tidy and was easy to drive would recommend to anyone

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Great to hear Dave! Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion of our service. Have a lovely weekend, Acorn Rentals Team.

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

I completed an online application which was approved within the hour, and I had a car delivered to me the next day from Melb to Central Vic. I was very impressed to receive a car that was near new. The whole process was stress-free and I would totally recommend Acorn Rentals.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi Sue M! That is fantastic that you found our service fantastic! Our team go above and beyond to get our customers back in a car as quickly as is humanly possible and I am very happy to hear you w... read more »

Couldn't have been easier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Thanks very much Acorn, after the inconvenience of a car accident the last thing I wanted to worry about was getting around town, but the process could not have been easier. From your excellent communication from the moment my car was booked into the panel beater, to the excellent condition of the car itself - a nice new Camry, to the time I got my pride and joy back, everything was perfect. The fact I could drop my car off and jump straight into a hire car without the need to travel and pick one up was certainly an unexpected bonus.
I wouldn't hesitate using Acorn again or recommending to friends and family.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Thanks very much Mick! It sounds like you are like most of us - we can't do without wheels! I am so pleased you got in touch with us and didn't have to deal without. Thank you kindly for sharing yo... read more »

Life saver

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

Excellent customer service
I was greeted at the repair shop, too easy
Couldn’t have done without Acorn!
The car was in immaculate condition, no faults at all

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Thanks a lot Vicky! We genuinely appreciate your 5-Star rating of our service! Wonderful to hear you found things worked well and that our team provided you with excellent customer service. Thanks again! Acorn Rentals Team.

Lifesavers!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

After the accident it was perfect to get a free rental from acorn, it allowed us to carry on our vacation while waiting to receive settlement for our car that got written off. Would recommend Acorn to everyone not at fault in an accident!

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi Simon! That is so great to know! It would have been awful to have a holiday ruined. So pleased we could help. Thanks you very much for your review and we appreciate your recommendation of our service. Kind regards, Acorn Rentals Team.

Thank goodness I went through Ron Mace who worked with this company.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2018

The car received was clean and functional.
The customer service staff were polite and efficient.
The car was great Thanks

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi Marg, we are so happy your repairer put you in contact with us! Glad you appreciated our service and hoping you are enjoying being back in your freshly repaired vehicle now! Kindest regards, Acorn Rentals Team.

Using acorn rentals

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

Nice clean car to use while my car being repaired after accident. No cost to me! Hand brake does need fixing though forgot to mention when checking out.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi Lozza! Thanks a lot for your review! Would you be able to please email me your full name and address so I can track down this car and get it inspected please? I will send you a PM now. Thanks again! Acorn Rentlas Team.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

Acorn rentals was wonderful ,staff was amazing, didn't have to do a thing picked the car up from where i dropped my off and dropped it back to the same stop, very stress free

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Providing stress-free service and support to people after they have been involved in an accident is our ultimate goal Lisa. Accidents are terrible things and cause a lot of distress. And to then be... read more »

Great service & communication

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

Good communication through the whole rental period. Was provided with a nice car for a replacement. Overall a great company to deal with. Would definitely recommend.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi Karen! Thank you very much! Our team really enjoys helping out our wonderful customers and we genuinely appreciate you taking the time to share your opinion of our performance. All the very best to you and thanks again, Acorn Rentals Team.

Great service at Acorn

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

Great vehicle for all my needs, life saver in time of emergency. Do alot of travelling for work and this vehicle was effient and reliable.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi Lola, thank you! So happy we could provide you what you needed. Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it. Kindest regards, Acorn Rentals Team.

1 of 64 pages

My husbands car was ran into while it was parked, out insurance has advised us not to drive it until it is assessed which is the 4th jan due to being christmas. They have paid excess to their insurance but thweir insurance is telling us we have to pay for the hire car first then they will reimburse me, which is so wrong when we arent at fault. What is the process on getting a car through you please? my isnurance company has forwared your detaisl on, cheers, Kirby

Kirby asked on Dec 29, 2016

Good Morning Kirby,

I can either send you an application form to your email, you can apply on our website http://acornrentals.com.au/not-at-fault-application-form/ or please contact our head office on 1300 22 6767.

Kind regards,

Acorn Rentals

Do you have an office at the Gold Coast?

joan asked on Mar 20, 2016

Answer this

Hi Joan, we do not have an office at the Gold Coast however we deliver vehicles there from our Brisbane branch. Hope this answers your question. Regards, Aaron

Hi, have just been reading through some of your shining reviews. However I am interested in hiring a campervan, do you hire campers at all?

Joe asked on Nov 06, 2015

Good Morning Joe,

Unfortunately we do not have camper vans. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Kind Regards,