Verified Customer

Smooth operators (in the best possible sense)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

Creating a booking was simple, a few minutes over the phone! Every person I dealt with throughout the process was kind, courteous, supportive and sympathetic to the fact that I was going through a traumatic time. The car was brought to me even though I was miles from home, the handover was easy and friendly, and the car was clean and tidy and a current model! No complaints here!

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi there Mel! Thank you for taking the time to review your team and service. I am delighted you experienced the support of our dedicated team. They are indeed a credit to our service and we genuine... read more »

Amazing service, can’t fault it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

It was very easy to make a booking.
Customer service was impeccable.
The car provided was excellent, very clean & tidy

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

That's great to hear Sue! Thank you very much for your 5-Star rating of our service. We really appreciate your review and are glad you enjoyed your experience with Acorn. Please let us know if we c... read more »

The new go to rental company.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

The booking was easy and effective,the customer service was second to none,and the quality or the vehical was of high standard.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Fantastic Mac! Thank you so much for sharing your experience of our service with us and others. We are so glad you found our team and vehicles worthy of 5-Star rating. Kindest regards and happy driving, Acorn Rentals Team.

Absolutely extraordinary drivers to deliver car to Rotorua!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

Amazingly easy, well supported! Thank you for this service which made my life soo much simpler! Highly recommend your service in times of inconvenience of car repairs!

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Thanks Debs! Fantastic to hear you enjoyed our service and found it simple and supportive. That we made life easier for you during the inconvenience of your vehicle repairs is exactly what we striv... read more »

Effortless, 5 star service.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2018

Dealing with Acorn Rentals was simple and effortless. Costumer service was excellent and efficient. I had never heard of this company, I have been telling all my friends & family how good my experience was. I highly recommend Acorn rentals.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Thanks Elisa! Our team really appreciate your compliments and we are pleased that you found our process simple and effortless. We appreciate you taking the time to review us and wish you all the best. Acorn Rentals Team.

Convenient service.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

Very easy service. Newer reliable car. Car wasn't very clean inside (food under handbrake), but reliable Rav4. All dealt with by Acorn with insurance. Would use again

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

HI Tom. Thanks so much for sharing your review and I am pleased that you felt our service was to standard to use again. I do apologise that there was some food left under the handbrake. I have shar... read more »

A pleasure to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

A joy in today’s world, no waiting time, and quick responses to my questions.
Professional and courteous, excellent staff, a great company to deal with.
Clean and tidy, I enjoyed driving it, thank you.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

That is lovely to hear Valerie! Thank you for your kind description, we are so glad you were so impressed with our team and our service! To be called a 'joy in today's world' is such a compliment a... read more »

Hassle free...excellent!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

A phone call away to make a booking. I was kept informed during the process. Great communication! The car is great, very new car.
Totally satisfied.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi Selina! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your review! Awesome to hear that you were so pleased with our service. Wishing you all the very best, Acorn Rentals Team.

thank you. Have a great weekend. :-)

Life Saver!!! Without you I won't have a car for work from a month

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

Service was awesome, I rand and left a message and had a call back on the same day. Car was delivered the following day. How awesome was that?? I was over the moon. Customer service was A grade..the driver that dropped the car off and of course the driver that came to collect the car. They were both so good. I have commended Acorn to some of my friends and co workers. I thank you Acorn

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Thanks you very much Margie! So please we were able to demonstrate our A grade service and that you have been so happy with our speedy assistance! Please keep us in mind and let us know if we can e... read more »

Easy to organise, clean car!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

Booking done through smash repairer. Easy process, quick forms to complete. Friendly telephone follow up. Clean, new car. I was very impressed.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Thanks Anna! I'm so pleased we were able to impress you with easy and quick service! Thank you so much for sharing your experience of our performance. All the best, Acorn Rentals Team.

It was so easy to orginize.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2018

Easy to book , service was good , smaller car but was great. Would recommend Acorn rentals to my friends.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi Doug! Thanks a lot for your 5-star review! We do appreciate you taking the time to share your opinion and are very pleased we provided a service worthy of your recommendation! Thanks again, Acorn Rentals Team.

Hire

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2018

Great service and very easy to organise booking. Excellent customer service car was in great condition .Very happy with everything .

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

So good to hear you were happy with all aspects of our service Rina! Please let us know if we can ever help you out in the future. Kind regards, Acorn Rentals Team.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2018

Easy to book; Acorn kept me updated with progress all the time; the delivery of the car was punctual; the car was nicely presented, clean; everything was very easy to arrange; would absolutely recommend Acorn to everyone.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi Peter! Thanks for leaving your review, we are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed a positive experience with us.Thanks for sharing the word about our service too! Have a great day! Acorn Rentals Team.

very good !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2018

car from Acorn rentals was very good, clean. GReat service. Very reasonable excess fee also at $385. would
highlt recommend

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi bm04! Our low excess is appreciated by many of our customers and it's great to hear you were happy with it. Thank so much for the 5-Star review. We really do appreciate you sharing your opinion ... read more »

great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2018

My panel beater (Duncans paint and panel) recommended Acorn, i couldn't be happier with the service they provided, very stress free and easy to deal with. we picked up and dropped the car at the panel beaters, so easy.
great car too

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi Dean! Great to hear you experienced our seamless service in conjunction with your repair at Duncan's Paint and Panel! We really enjoy working closely with great repairers and assisting customers... read more »

Verified Customer

Amazing! Rental delivered straight to door on day I needed!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2018

It was so easy to create a booking! I received the car the day I made the booking when my car wasn’t driveable. A brand new rav4, beautiful and clean, I loved driving it. Took it back to the body shop where I picked my car up. Too easy!

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi Amy! Thanks so much for sharing your positive experience of our service! Our team work really hard to get our customers into cars as quickly as customers need. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed... read more »

Verified Customer

Didn't know such a service existed! So helpful!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

I was recommended Acorn by our repairer that was fixing my car after someone hit it. I couldn't be happier that they brought it to my attention as they organised a new replacement car that was delivered to the repairer. All I had to do was hand over the damaged vehicle, get the keys to the replacement vehicle and drop the vehicle off once the car was ready. Everything was seamless and didn't cost me a cent. Would recommend this service to all people who are getting their car repaired.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Morning Vinden! Fantastic news, we are so glad we could help you out - and that your repairer sent you in the right direction! We enjoy close relationships with the repairer network and really enjo... read more »

First Class.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

I was able to book a car with one phone call. The follow up was prompt and a spotless Corolla hatchback in excellent condition was waiting for me at the repair shop as I dropped my own car off.
A stress and hassle free experience.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

That is exactly what we aim to do - assist people with a stress-and-hassle-free service! Thank you so much for letting us know we have been successful Gab. We appreciate that you have taken the tim... read more »

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

Car was of a great quality, as if brand new. Everything went smoothly. No complaints. Will definitely use acorn rentals again.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Thanks Derek! We take a lot of pride in our fleet and we are glad you appreciated it! Great to hear our service was smooth and yes, we are always here to help you out in future - if you ever need us! Kindest regards, Acorn Rentals Team!

Convenience, peace of mind and hassle free.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2018

Top class customer service, excellent quality vehicle. Was impressed at speed of response, the convenience of car delivered at the door step and ease of return.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi Shearn. We are so happy to hear we were able to help you out and that you enjoyed speedy and convenient service! We really do appreciate the time you have taken to share your experience. Thanks again Shearn! Acorn Rentals Team.

2 of 58 pages