Great. Easy process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2017

Very easy and quick process. They were able to take my details over the phone and arrange a car ready for me to drive when I got to the panel beaters.

Amazing! No hassles, no inconvenience. Thank you

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2017

It was easy to create a booking
The service and quality of the vehicle was excellent
staff were able to guide me as a customer and answer all my queries

Professional and curteous

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

A short phone call started the ball rolling. A rental was organised to be dropped off and picked up at the smash repair shop without any fuss. A RAV4 was provided in excellent condition and with low mileage. From the lass taking my phone call to the guy dropping off the car I was very impressed with their professional and curteous approach.
I shall certainly be singing the praises of your organisation.

Save me a lot of Hard ship

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

I would recommend Acorn Rentals to every one. Great service, great customer service, & Terrific clean car!! It was a pleasure dealing with Acorn Rentals. Thank you. Mary Claassen.10 out of 10.

Quick Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2017

It was as easy as a phone call to get a car arranged. They dropped the car off at our repairer to make it easy.
I will recommend Acorn to other to use.

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

They are the best part of being hit by another vehicle

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2017

Acorn rentals was prompt and friendly. They organised the delivery of a replacement vehicle the day after I gave them all the details of the accident and at fault party.
I received a 2017 Toyota RAV4 for the as-like replacement of my damaged SUV. Car was clean and pretty much brand new. Dropping off the vehicle at the panel beater where my car was being repaired where they would later collect, meant I could drive away my repaired car without a worry or hassle of dropping the car back at their depot. Highly recommended

Amazing service ! Thank you Acorn

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2017

It was an awesome service ! Thank you very much for looking after me after my car accident. I would love to recommend Acorn Rental 100%
Keep it up the great work !
best regards guys!

Seamless - made the inconvenience of having my car repaired hassle free!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2017

It was very quick and easy to make my booking. Acorn needed to confirm all the information with the insurance company first but called back and confirmed everything when they said they would, I didn't have to follow up. The car was delivered to me at work, and about 5 minutes before the car was dropped off, I had received some very bad news of a bereavement. I explained to the guy that dropped it off (I'm gutted I didn't get his name as his customer service was awesome) was very understanding to the situation and ran through the handover quickly and professionally. I didn't even know I was eligible for this service through my insurance so it was a nice surprise and completely hassle free from beginning to end. Thanks guys!

What a Relief

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2017

The entire process was hassle free and Carl was so quick in sorting a car for us....Just amazing customer service and car was delivered to us the same time. Highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a car when they are involved in accidents and at fault is the other party...thanks

Such a relief!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2017

The entire process from booking to returning car was so simple and stress free!
Customer service was second to none - all staff were so helpful and nothing was too much trouble
The car was clean tidy and lovely to drive

What an absolute gem of a service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2017

Whilst I was bemoaning that I may be without my car for up to 10 days aargh!!! a fellow employee told me about Acorn.I applied on line (easy), within 2 hours had a phone call to say a car would be delivered to me the next day! I could not believe such an amazing service existed. The vehicle was collected once I got mine back with no effort on my part. Thank you sooooo much Acorn, I have been and will continue to tell everyone I know about your service!

Fantastic Smooth Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2017

From the first phone call to Acorn Rentals to handing back the car, it was a faultless smooth experience. The car I was provided with was a perfect match for what I needed and handing it back was a little hard. If someone runs into me again then I will remember the care and professional service provided by Acorn.

Very helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2017

Created my booking with absolute ease thanks to The great customer service provide by your team. Had a brand new car and I would like to thank your amazing team for making a difficult time very easy! Thanks

Perfect Services!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

Very fast and efficient with there communication, i called late in the evening and Acorn rentals organised a reliable vehicle for me the next morning like a breeze "how fast was that" beuaty. Very friendly team, explainng rules of engagement of the vehicle in a professional manner. Customer service was excellent, took everyturn with a breeze. the car was quality, brand new, very clean and presentable. They look after me very well. recommended to all. thank you Acorn rentals.

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

This was very easy to organise, your team on the phone were excellent as was the man who met me at the panel beaters. The car was in great condition & lovely to drive.

Awesome service wasn't without a vehicle for a minute!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2017

The whole process with the repairer, insurer and Acorn was seamless. The car was booked in and the Acorn car was ready to drive away. There was a slight delay in getting the car finished but this did not affect my use of the Acorn car. Thank you

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2017

They were very easy to deal with. The car they provided was of great standard. Excellent customer service. I was able to organise a pick up and delivery very easily.

First Timer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

Service was prompt car delivered on time. Car was clean and in good condition. Spoke to several staff over the phone and found all were very helpful. Easy to deal with.

Wonderful Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

Rang one afternoon and was delighted when the car was delivered to our home address the very next morning. Very clean and tidy and we continued to use it while waiting for our car to be fixed. Was contacted to say that our care was ready they arrived the very next day and took delivery of their car once again. Very delighted with the service from Acorn Rentals.

Average

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

Average experience. Only reason I choose them was because they said I'll get a car similiar to mine which never happened. I tried booking a vehicle a head of time to make sure of this but was told I wasn't allowed to.instead I got a granny car instead of a ute. Also in there ad they stated they come to you to pick up and drop off the vehicle which isn't true so I had to leave work to do it myself. Next time I'll just take a vehicle was the panel shop.

2 of 50 pages

My husbands car was ran into while it was parked, out insurance has advised us not to drive it until it is assessed which is the 4th jan due to being christmas. They have paid excess to their insurance but thweir insurance is telling us we have to pay for the hire car first then they will reimburse me, which is so wrong when we arent at fault. What is the process on getting a car through you please? my isnurance company has forwared your detaisl on, cheers, Kirby

Kirby asked on Dec 29, 2016

Good Morning Kirby,

I can either send you an application form to your email, you can apply on our website http://acornrentals.com.au/not-at-fault-application-form/ or please contact our head office on 1300 22 6767.

Kind regards,

Acorn Rentals

Do you have an office at the Gold Coast?

joan asked on Mar 20, 2016

Answer this

Hi Joan, we do not have an office at the Gold Coast however we deliver vehicles there from our Brisbane branch. Hope this answers your question. Regards, Aaron

Hi, have just been reading through some of your shining reviews. However I am interested in hiring a campervan, do you hire campers at all?

Joe asked on Nov 06, 2015

Good Morning Joe,

Unfortunately we do not have camper vans. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Kind Regards,