Wow Amazing!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2018

This was one of the best services i have ever had, they were honestly amazing. The car was even delivered to my door and picked up when i was finished with it.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hello Debs! Thanks so much for your wonderful review! We always try to provide 'honestly amazing' service for our customers and really love to hear it confirmed! Anytime we can ever help you out ag... read more »

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

Really impressed with the ease of getting a replacement car and the quality of the car.
Great service and very easy.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Thanks Justin! It gives us great satisfaction to read your positive impressions of our service! If we can ever be of assistance again, please just give us a call. Thanks a lot for taking the time to share your thoughts, Acorn Rentals Team.

Easy and convenient to arrange

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

Very easy to arrange, delivery was prompt and returning the car was very easy as it was left at the crash repairers.
The car was perfect condition, no complaints
The only complaint was having to give the car back! Haha as it was better than the car I was having repaired

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Ha ha, thanks Jacqui! We hear that quite often! We are so pleased you enjoyed the use of our car and truly appreciate your lovely review of our service. All the very best, Acorn Rentals Team.

Nice car.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

Easy to book, lovely car and really good service. However organisation to actually pick the car up was lacking. Did not take into account when it was easy/ convenient for me to pick up the car.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi Kat. Thanks for leaving us your feedback. Our process is aimed at providing our customers with a car at a time and place convenient to them. I am really sorry this wasn't your experience with us... read more »

Unexpected and convenient. More people should know about it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

Easy online booking
Car was clean and comfortable
Customer service was excellent. Met me at the panel beaters and picked the car up when I returned it....

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Sean, thanks so much for your review! We are so pleased to hear that we were able to surprise and impress you with our service. Thanks so much for sharing and enjoy your weekend! Thanks again and kind regards, Acorn Rentals Team.

Not at fault car loan rental

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2018

Booking and quality of service was fantastic.
The only part that was disappointing was the amount of phone calls I received asking about my car being fixed, the information that I provided at each phone call was not updated on the system, each person calling was asking the same question as the information I provided was not updated.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi BAH4. Thanks for your review! We are glad to have been able to provide you with our service and vehicle. Our team aim to keep the process and simple as possible. I hope you have a great weekend! Thanks again, Acorn Rentals Team.

Worked out perfect for me.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

Very helpful and professional easy to book clean and tidy late model car. No problem to change drop off date due to my car not being ready.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Thanks for taking the time to review us Pedro! We are so pleased to have been able to assist you. We are passionate about helping our customers and always go above and beyond to be flexible whereve... read more »

Experience was really good.Car was really in good condition.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

Quality of car was really good and it was easy to book the car. Staff is really helpful with online and driver as well.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi Bajwa! Thank you for your 5-Star review of our team, service and car! We truly appreciate you taking the time to review us and thank you kindly for sharing your experience of our service with us and others. Warm regards, Acorn Rentals Team.

Excwllent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

It was very easy to create a booking
Cutomers service was excellent feiendly and easy to deal with
Amazing The car was clean and in excellent condition

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Thank you Kimberley. We love to hear from our happy customers that we achieving what we aim to do! Thank you for using our service. If we can ever assist you in the future do not hesitate to call. ... read more »

Brilliant

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

It was easy to create a booking with the wonderful help of customer service.
We absolutely loved the car not wanting to give it back.
Awesome to deal with

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Thanks Chris! Lovely to hear that you are such a happy customer! We really appreciate that you have taken the time to review us and we wish you all the very best! Thanks again, Acorn Rentals Team.

Great service in every aspect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Quality of the rental car was very good. Especially I liked the quick approval and delivery to suit my needs. Booking was done over the phone, the only thing - a bit time consuming. I would prefer for my details to be kept on Acorn database for easier access next time if required.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi Yolanda, thank you so much for your review, we truly appreciate it. We do our very best at all times to make things as stress free as possible for our customers and we will certainly try our bes... read more »

I was blown away by the costumer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

I had been dealing with insurance companies after being involved in an accident. The process with insurance companies had been long and arduous with unnecessary hostile service with insurance company staff. I expected the whole process of hiring a car with the added difficulty of it being connected to insurers to be the same, but I was so, so wrong. From my very first contact with Acorn (I believe this was Steph) she made the process so simple and was unbelievably helpful and friendly. Every other woman I spoke to was equally as helpful with any request or question I had. I have been so impressed with the service I have been telling my friends about it! Would highly recommend this company.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Elise, thank you so much for such a a glowing review of our team! I have just shared it with Steph and a number of our other team members. We totally understand that dealing with insurance companie... read more »

One happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

Very convenient and happy with their service outstanding with on the spot car rental I'm very happy with their service provided and convenience. Thankyou so much for the help and ease of having a replacement till things got sorted

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi Jen! Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and 'outstanding' description of our service! We greatly appreciate hearing your words of appreciation and we in turn thank you for allowing us to a... read more »

Simple and Convenient!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

My sincere gratitude to the team of Acorn. You made it so easy and extremely helpful with no fuss at the time of my stress. Thank you very much to all for your care and to Chris for your kindness.
Best wishes, Rachel

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi Rachel! Fantastic to hear we were able to ease your stress, it's part of what makes us enjoy what we do so much. Thank you to you for taking time to write to us and I will make sure Chris is awa... read more »

Very helpful!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

The customer service both over the phone and in person was excellent, quality of the car was great, will definitely be using Acorn Rentals again and referring them to friends!

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Thanks so much Sharnee! Thanks so much for your positive feedback, we are really pleased to have been able to assist you. Kindest regards, Acorn Rentals Team.

Nuriootpa

• 1 comment
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

So easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

A couple of phone calls and Acorn made it so simple. I dropped my car off to be repaired and my hire car was there waiting for me. I dropped the rental back three days later and picked up my car and dropped theirs off. Couldn't have been easier. Nice Rav4 - clean and full of fuel - simple!

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi Lisa. Hope you are well! Yes, we love to be able to provide an easy way for people back on the road. Especially after the unpleasant and often difficult experience of an accident. We are really ... read more »

Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

Very easy to obtain a booking.Car arrived on time with very courteous driver.Customer service excellent.
Slight problem with car which was replaced without delay. Otherwise, car in as new condition with very low kilometres. Would have no hesitation in using this service again

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Daisy, thanks so much for your lovely review! We have loved hearing how our team have impressed you and we sincerely appreciate your complimentary review. Wishing you all the best, please let us kn... read more »

Took little bit time to get rent car..but still am satisfied.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

Booking was easy but got car little bit late..
Took more than a week to get a followup
Good customer service
Car is awesome
Will recommend other friends also about acorn..

Vj

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi Vijish. Thanks for your 4-star review - and pleased you enjoyed our service! I am sorry to hear there was a delay of any kind, that is highly unusual and I do apologise to you. I will try to fin... read more »

Car rental after accident

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 03, 2018

very easy took one hour to aprove
proffessional customer service
Corrolla
I liked Acorn it has served me because I was not at fault I was not subjected to all the inconvenience

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi Mazz! Love to hear Acorn were able to arrange to get you back on the road within the hour! We truly appreciate the time you have taken to review us. Happy driving, Acorn Rentals Team.

Great, convenient and professional service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

To create a booking was easy, I was recommended this company by my mechanic as I do not have hire car covered on my car insurance. As my accident was not at fault the process was quite easy to obtain the hire car. Customer service was very professional and the quality of the car was exceptional. The highlight was having the car waiting for me at he mechanics and then a driver to pick the car up from the mechanics after my car was fixed.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us Jess. We try to make life as easy as possible for our customers and delivering and picking up the car for you is our pleasure! Wonderful to hear y... read more »

3 of 58 pages