Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

The booking was simple and no problems. Car was delivered to my workplace which was fantastic.
All explanations done and all they asked was to return it with a full tank of petrol
The car was clean and well looked after and an updated version of my own car
Recommend Acorn Rentals

Super Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2017

Booking on line very easy. Replacement loan vehicle was ready on my arrival to pick up and was in excellent condition. Wayne explained the "rules" perfectly, he was friendly and courteous. I would highly recommend Acorn rentals ,

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2017

Super efficient, with friendly staff. Web site was very easy to use. I Highly recommend this company. They explained everything in detail and were very helpful. I would definitely use again.

• 9 helpful votes
Private message

Quality Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2017

We found Acorn services to be easy and hassle free. A replacement vehicle was delivered the same day. The vehicle provided was a good quality one.
Would definitely recommend Acorn Rentals.

Recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2017

Acorn rentals provided a great quality replacement car with very efficient booking and for us were an easy, understanding, friendly, knowledgable and "no fuss" service that I would highly recommend.

So good I didn't want my own car back

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2017

I cannot thank you enough Acorn Rentals NZ. Completely hassle free. I got hit by my neighbour backing out of her drive and thought I'd be beyond stressed trying to find transport. Definitely not the case. Quick communication and approval. And the car they gave me... I almost didn't want my own car back from the repairer haha. Thank you again. Would 110% recommend

Very good companythe bookinh was

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

considering it was a last minute booking before the week end, they did really well. Customer service was good. The car was in mint condition thought it was a new one

Excellent Service, co operation and understaning

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

It was great service I have received from Acorn accident replacement. Very understanding and organized staff. Bang on.. Many Many Thanks for your unbelievable on time service and cooperation. Heartiest Thanks Acorn..

Excellent company to provide replacement car

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

- Booking a car was much easier than what I expected it to be.
- Was prompt and met all my requirements.
- It was a good quality almost a new car.

Fantastic service! Would highly recommend.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

My great panel beater told me about this service. Insurer did not. Thank you Badhams Maroochydore!
The car was in excellent condition and ready for me to collect at the panel beaters early morning on my way to work. Thank you Acorn Rentals!

Fantastic concept.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

I wish my insurance company had told me about ur service or the panel beaters could have told me sooner. They also did not advise me the my car was unroadworthy.

Excellent service. Had a good experience with Acorn. Has an excellent car & trouble free journey d

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2017

Was in excellent condition .Had Toyota Corolla, nearly new car, very smooth driving. I would definitely recommend Acorn to my family and friends. The car was delivered and picked up from home

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

Lovely customer service. After a few phone calls they got all the details from the other insurer and I got the car from ONeills in Echuca. Both companies were a pleasure to deal with and very helpful. The car was excellent. Thanks team

Verified Customer

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

I made my booking online and it was hassle free. A couple of days after, I received a call from their customer service to confirm and finalise booking. Their customer service and the guy who dropped the loaned car were very helpful and accommodating. Everything was done in a professional and stress-free manner. The loaned car was new, and as a matter of fact, if I could swap my old car with theirs I would have done so!

A highly recommended company.

just what one needs after an accident.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

easy to create the booking. very good customer service in all regards. car not as good as my own car, but very clean easy to drive and more than adequate as a replacement.

Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

I was new to Perth when I was in a five car pile up on the freeway. I was super stressed about not having a rental car in my insurance policy, especially with a young family.
Acorn rentals made a very challenging time, relatively easy with prompt and professional service. The vehicle was in great condition, in fact was sad to part with it :)

Will definitely be recommending Acorn to friends.

Fantastic and helpful service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

The team at Acorn Rentals in NZ were a pleasure to deal with and made the whole booking, delivery and subsequent collection of the car a simple and easy process.

The team delivered on their promises and kept to the times they indicated.

Vehicle supplied was inexcellent condition and extremely clean and tidy.

Great service at a stressful time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

- easy but difficult not knowing if I'd be approved because of the other party
- customer service = good
-car quality = great.
At a stressful time it was nice to have a car arranged for pick up when I dropped mine off. Couldn't have asked for better service.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

Easy to book. Great follow up and real people deal with you.
I was super impressed the car was left at the repairer for me so waiti f then had phone follw up. Acorn staff are polite and very helpful I would not hesitate to use them again. The car privided was clean and in good condition.

Hassle free, very helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

Acorn Rentals provided me with a courtesy car free-of-charge after my car was hit in an accident. The car provided was modern and tidy, and customer care and communication was excellent.
Highly recommended.

3 of 50 pages

My husbands car was ran into while it was parked, out insurance has advised us not to drive it until it is assessed which is the 4th jan due to being christmas. They have paid excess to their insurance but thweir insurance is telling us we have to pay for the hire car first then they will reimburse me, which is so wrong when we arent at fault. What is the process on getting a car through you please? my isnurance company has forwared your detaisl on, cheers, Kirby

Kirby asked on Dec 29, 2016

Good Morning Kirby,

I can either send you an application form to your email, you can apply on our website http://acornrentals.com.au/not-at-fault-application-form/ or please contact our head office on 1300 22 6767.

Kind regards,

Acorn Rentals

Do you have an office at the Gold Coast?

joan asked on Mar 20, 2016

Answer this

Hi Joan, we do not have an office at the Gold Coast however we deliver vehicles there from our Brisbane branch. Hope this answers your question. Regards, Aaron

Hi, have just been reading through some of your shining reviews. However I am interested in hiring a campervan, do you hire campers at all?

Joe asked on Nov 06, 2015

Good Morning Joe,

Unfortunately we do not have camper vans. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Kind Regards,