LOVE IT

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2017

what a fantastic service.
The brand new car was delivered to me, and picked up from my panelbeater, so no extra time off work needed by me ...friendly helpful staff every step of the way ..Would definitely use them again (but hope I don't have to !!)

Fantastic customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2017

Fantastic service! Was very easy to make a booking, the car and delivery guy were at the panel beaters on time, he explained everything i needed to know and was lovely to deal with. The car was great! Great experience with fantastic customer service. Highly recommend!

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2017

Company was easy to deal with.
Customer service 100%. The guy who dropped the car off was so helpful, explained everything and very friendly.
Car was amazing thank you so much. Enjoyed driving the car I didn't want my own vehicle back haha.
Thank you so much for your help and supplying me with a nice vehicle to drive while mine was getting fixed.

Excellent service and very easy to process the booking

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2017

Very create a booking, Excellent customer service, Good quality Car received. I felt like using my own car , staff from Acorn were really good and I would recommend Acorn Rentals to my friends.

No problems, car & service excellent.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2017

I was very happy with the rental car. Service was excellent, I have no complaints, I actually enjoyed having the rental car, it was lovely to drive. I would happily recommend Acorn Rentals to my friends.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2017

Easy to book, everything explained by the rep before I took possession of the car, and the car was clean and tidy - no problems. Acorn were recommended by my panelbeater.

Very pleasing at a rough time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2017

No problems what so ever. Recommended from Plush Cars Repairer. Was a breeze. Thanks for a very smart Corolla. All the staff from Acorn were on the ball. Would use them again.

Well done. Everything worked

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

Everything was perfect, bookings was managed with ease, service and the car was excellent a Rav 4, every effort was made to match up the type with my car. Very good arrangements made it easy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

The booking was easy once I got the correct info from the other party. Customer service was excellent, staff were very cheerful and helpful.The car was of high quality. Thanks

Thankyou

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

I have just recently returned an Acorn Rental Ute that I had while my car was being fixed such good service I dropped my car at Panel beater and the Acorn Rental was there for me to take straight away much appreciated as I live my mum and had the rental ute to take to her to Doctors appointments I,m glad I didnt have to cancel any of her important appointments Diane from Broadford Victoria .

Awesome service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

So easy to arrange booking, it was ready and waiting for me when I dropped mine off at Panel Beater. Customer service was fantastic - friendly and helpful.
Car was only 1 year old and similar size to my car.
Great service provided - thanks!

Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2017

The Acorn service was incredible from the first enquiry to the car being delivered at my workplace.
The car was a perfect fit too.

Well done to the whole team.

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2017

So easy to organise and really helped me out.
Unfortunately our only family car was written off and of ot wasnt for acorn rentals we would have been car less

Great. Easy process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2017

Very easy and quick process. They were able to take my details over the phone and arrange a car ready for me to drive when I got to the panel beaters.

Amazing! No hassles, no inconvenience. Thank you

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2017

It was easy to create a booking
The service and quality of the vehicle was excellent
staff were able to guide me as a customer and answer all my queries

Professional and curteous

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

A short phone call started the ball rolling. A rental was organised to be dropped off and picked up at the smash repair shop without any fuss. A RAV4 was provided in excellent condition and with low mileage. From the lass taking my phone call to the guy dropping off the car I was very impressed with their professional and curteous approach.
I shall certainly be singing the praises of your organisation.

Save me a lot of Hard ship

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

I would recommend Acorn Rentals to every one. Great service, great customer service, & Terrific clean car!! It was a pleasure dealing with Acorn Rentals. Thank you. Mary Claassen.10 out of 10.

Quick Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2017

It was as easy as a phone call to get a car arranged. They dropped the car off at our repairer to make it easy.
I will recommend Acorn to other to use.

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

They are the best part of being hit by another vehicle

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2017

Acorn rentals was prompt and friendly. They organised the delivery of a replacement vehicle the day after I gave them all the details of the accident and at fault party.
I received a 2017 Toyota RAV4 for the as-like replacement of my damaged SUV. Car was clean and pretty much brand new. Dropping off the vehicle at the panel beater where my car was being repaired where they would later collect, meant I could drive away my repaired car without a worry or hassle of dropping the car back at their depot. Highly recommended

Amazing service ! Thank you Acorn

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2017

It was an awesome service ! Thank you very much for looking after me after my car accident. I would love to recommend Acorn Rental 100%
Keep it up the great work !
best regards guys!

4 of 52 pages

My husbands car was ran into while it was parked, out insurance has advised us not to drive it until it is assessed which is the 4th jan due to being christmas. They have paid excess to their insurance but thweir insurance is telling us we have to pay for the hire car first then they will reimburse me, which is so wrong when we arent at fault. What is the process on getting a car through you please? my isnurance company has forwared your detaisl on, cheers, Kirby

Kirby asked on Dec 29, 2016

Good Morning Kirby,

I can either send you an application form to your email, you can apply on our website http://acornrentals.com.au/not-at-fault-application-form/ or please contact our head office on 1300 22 6767.

Kind regards,

Acorn Rentals

Do you have an office at the Gold Coast?

joan asked on Mar 20, 2016

Answer this

Hi Joan, we do not have an office at the Gold Coast however we deliver vehicles there from our Brisbane branch. Hope this answers your question. Regards, Aaron

Hi, have just been reading through some of your shining reviews. However I am interested in hiring a campervan, do you hire campers at all?

Joe asked on Nov 06, 2015

Good Morning Joe,

Unfortunately we do not have camper vans. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Kind Regards,