Melbourne

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2018

No complaints at all.
Customer service excellent.
Very professional.
Beautiful car and new model.
Replaced my car which is essential for work.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi Tom. Thank you taking the time share your experience, we really appreciate your summary of our 'perfect' service. Thank you very much! Have a great afternoon! Acorn Rentals Team.

Brilliant Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

Smooth application process. Car delivered to repair shop and was in fantastic condition. Returned car to repair shop when finished to be collected. Made the inconvenience of getting a car repaired a positive experience!

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Thank you Corey! That is fantastic that we have made a positive difference in a difficult situation. Our aim is to lessen the inconvenience experienced by not-at-fault drivers after an accident - a... read more »

No problems!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

Easy and with very little effort. Excellent safe car to drive which was picked up from the repairers when I left my car and returned when my car was ready.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Thanks Suz! I'm so pleased that you have enjoyed the use of Acorn's vehicle and also the pick up and drop off part of our service. Thanks for your review! Kind regards, Acorn Rentals Team.

Great, easy service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2018

I heard about Acorn Rentals after having a minor car accident and needed a car while mine was being fixed. It was quick and easy to apply for a rental and it was delivered to my home the day I needed it (they will deliver to wherever is more convenient for you). The car was better than my own and was in very good, tidy condition. A few days later my own car was ready so I only needed to leave the rental at my panelbeaters. So simple, quick and easy. I have been telling everyone about this excellent service. Would definitely use again.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi Jin! Yes, our team try to accommodate a time and location that is most convenient, whether that be at your panel beater, your work or home...we aim to be flexible. People who are not at fault in... read more »

AAA rating service

- Easy walk through process
- Minimum time and fuss
- Friendly/Professional staff
- Car met me at repairers (new Rav 4)
- Car was picked up at repairers
What else could you ask for?

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi Gez. Thank you for raising some clear and concise points of our service that you enjoyed! We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your opinion with us and others. Please let us know... read more »

was great to have a car while mine was being repaired

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2018

only took a phone call they replied with confirmation within 24 hrs service was great and the was new and very clean loved driving it .. Thanks Acorn

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi Bec! That's wonderful to hear you enjoyed the use of the Acorn vehicle! Appreciate your review and wish you happy and safe driving! Acorn Rentals Team.

Great service, excellent communication

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2018

There is one word that summarises all three questions above and that is EXCELLENT! While I hope to never be involved in another accident again, great to know there is a company such as this with great service to make it easier.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi Steve! Thank you! That is a great summary of your experience and I am so pleased we were able to help you out. I too wish you nothing but safety on our roads, however if someone does manage to b... read more »

Maslin Beach, SA

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Fabulous experience.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2018

Fabulous experience..Easy to deal with, and great friendly staff that were knowledgeable though out the process. The car was a relatively new car similar my my car. I would highly recommend the service which took the worry out of a very stress full situation. Thank you!

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Yes, we always try to match our valued customers with a car similar to their own in size. Lovely to hear that you were happy with our service Deanne! Hoping that the stress of the accident has star... read more »

Excellent service I would highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2018

Great service. Just a quick phone call to make a booking. Excellent customer service and good quality replacement vehicle. Very satisfied with overall seervice.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Thank you Dave! We genuinely appreciate you taking time to review us - and thank you for the 5-Stars. If there is anything we can ever do to help again, please just give us a shout. All the very best to you, Acorn Rentals Team.

Essential

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2018

Car was great. Guy who delivered it and went through conditions was great. Nice to get a useful gift also

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Love to hear that you were pleased with the service Sarah! And also pleasing that you appreciated the small gift! Thanks for choosing Acorn and please let us know if we can ever help you out in the future! Kindest regards, Acorn Rentals Team!

great service. Dont want my car fixed cause i prefer the courtesy car

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2018

Easy to use and book, great customer service, great car choice to use. Definitely recommenced. Maakes the process easy A1.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hey Rich! That's is a great review! Thank you for sharing and choosing Acorn Rentals! Have a great day, Acorn Rentals Team.

Best accident rental company,

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2018

Deliver to you and pick up all at your convienience, and latest model vehicles, and always clean and tidy, plus you never know what happens on the road their excess is reasonable unlike other companys

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi Ibby! That is a great point and I thank you for noting it! We are the longest running accident replacement vehicle service in Australia - over 20 years in operation - and we genuinely run our bu... read more »

Great company easy to work with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

100% the easiest company ever to deal with so helpful was the most stress free part of the whole insurance claim.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

That's wonderful Sara! Thanks so very much! 100% the easiest company is a fantastic accolade for our team and service and we genuinely appreciate your compliment! Wishing you all the very best, Acorn Rentals Team!

Unexpected total saisfaction

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

The entire experience with Acorn was made easy and pleasant at a time when we were in a difficult situation following a recent car accident to our own car. We were impressed with the staff members we met during pick up and return procedures. The vehicle was immaculate, great to drive and good performance. Thanks to all the Staff members we met as they made life a lot more pleasant when we really needed some assistance

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hello Cliff and Elaine! I am so pleased to hear that our team made a difference. Things can be very unpleasant after an accident - I do hope things are getting back to normal for you both now. Than... read more »

excellent service, cannot fault

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

easy, quick, effortless takes away the stress after having an accident. pick up and drop off of the care made everything super easy

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Thanks for sharing Rob! We aim to make our process as absolutely effortless as possible. Everyone has enough to deal with after an accident and I am so pleased we were able to help. Wishing you all the best, Acorn Rentals Team.

A fantastic service that so few people know even exists

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

After being in a car accident where I was not at fault but my car was going to be off the road for 8 or more weeks, I had no idea how I was going to get from my rural address to work each day when a colleague told me about Acorn. I contacted them shortly before 5pm on Wednesday afternoon, I completed a short phone interview and by 9am on Thursday morning I was approved for a rental car at no cost or potential future liability to me. The car was delivered to me by 1pm that day with no more than an assurance that I would not smoke in the car or carry my pets in the car. I showed my driver's licence and signed to assure my cooperation should the at-fault insurer not pay for the rental.

When the car was collected, they worked with me to arrange the best time and the person who collected the vehicle was extremely friendly and helpful in relation to checking my car for the quality of the repair work.

Everyone I dealt with was easy to deal with and happy to help. The car I received was of a comparable type and age to my own and was clean and well maintained.

I cannot recommend Acorn highly enough. I hope I don't need their services again, but if I do, I feel great knowing they're there.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi Renee! I'm so pleased to hear we could help you out and get you back on the road quickly! Being left without a car is difficult enough, let alone when you need to travel a distance to get to wor... read more »

Fantastic service and lovely vehicles

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2018

The booking was organised by my panel beater, the acorn car was there for pick up when i dropped my car off. Their customer service was excellent as was the quality of the car.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi Kas! Thanks a lot for sharing your review. We are glad that you found our service helpful and convenient and wish you happy driving! Kind regards, Acorn Rentals Team.

Perfect friendly service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2018

After my panelbeater gave me your brochure I took a few days to call as I was thinking there must be a catch surely it can’t be that easy but it was I called up and after a short conversation was all organised for dropping my car off and having one of your staff met me at the panel shop which was so helpful as I was able to move car seats etc from my car to the hire car and be on my way. The acorn driver was friendly helpful and explained things simply and quickly so I was able to get on my way. The customer service through out the period of having the acorn car was fantastic and drop off was easy too! Thanks heaps

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Nope, no catch! We provide you the vehicle and then take care of the rest by negotiation with the at- fault party's insurer! So pleased you have been impressed with our service Ash! And you kids we... read more »

Great and prompt service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2018

Very easy to book.Customer service very professional.The car was Brand new.I diffidently recommend Acorn ,
Keep the good work and i wish all acorn all the best.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Thanks Edmund! We all love to hear that we have been successful in our service to you! We appreciate your review greatly and in turn wish all the very best for you. Warm regards, Acorn Rentals Team.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

The rental car was near new, clean and delivered at a time that was very convenient. The staff were lovely and very helpful when I needed to add another driver on my car. They took all the hassle out of having my car repaired which I really appreciated.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

So very pleased we were able to help you and that you found our vehicle, staff and service of 5-Star quality! Thank you Shani for taking the time to share your review! Kind regards, Acorn Rentals Team.

4 of 62 pages