5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

Very easy to book. Customer service faultless. Car perfect. Staff went out of their way to have the car ready to pick up, very clean. Excellent service all round. Could not fault anything. Would certainly recommend Acorn

Making Life Easier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

short phone call stating that the incident was not my fault and that the other person has excepted responsibility , the shinny new Kluger was delivered to my door , super easy and great staff, was also allowed to change the vechile over if that one did not suit my needs to a Van, very happy, they have taken all the hard work out with dealing with the dishonest council and there insurance company whom said i would not be entitled to a car on first conversation. Thank You Acorn Rentals , ive already put you on my face book and mailed you out to all my connections saying how great your service is ...

Outstanding

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

I was not at fault when my vehicle was tail-ended; my panel shop recommended Acorn. What a fantastic service, they handled all of the paperwork, delivered the car and collected it from the panel shop after I had collected my vehicle. A seamless service that provided me with a car at a very busy time of year at no cost. I would thoroughly recommend this service to anyone who finds themselves in the same situation. Many thanks!

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

Very easy to create booking and the best part ever was they will bring the car and paperwork to you, and you can choose where you drop the car off - no having to work around a rental cars depot and hours that suit them. Outstanding.

Adelaide

Private message

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2018

They were professional and friendly and made the whole process very easy. The car was new & clean, the kids wanted to keep it! Can't fault their service, would definitely use them again

It is absolutely a sound service that out of my expectation.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

it is easy for booking. very efficient responding. i do not need to worry of calling acorn but they are very responsible to call me. the delivery service is excellent that i can pick up the replacement car at the repair centre.

Life Saver

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

Thank you to the staff at Acorn for their excellent customer service, prompt delivery and pick up, the car they provided was perfect in every way. I have no hesitation in recommending them, they made everything so easy. I am so glad my repair shop recommended them.

My life saver I can't have lived without

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

It was so easy to take my car into the panel beater and drive out with another one ready. I am so glad the panel beater show my the brochure.

Amazing service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2018

I was extremely impressed with the service from Acorn. Charlie, who personally delivered my car, and provided all the information about the long term rental, as well as the admin service at the other end. The car was fantastic and the process was very easy to follow.

Great Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2018

Acorn Rentals made everything so easy from start to finish. The customer services was excellent, the process was simple and the car they provided was great! I would definitely recommend them!

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

Overall customer service fantastic from the first enquiringly till the last phone call
Car was excellent and did not want to return it.
Clean and very nice to drive. Great car

Verified Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

Thank you for the use of your hire car! It was great and also great service from your team. From the time i rang u to the time i returned the car it was fantastic. No lengthy delays, polite friendly service, wish more companies were like you Acorn. I was so pleased to have the opportunity to drive a rav suv i felt special ha ha. And also when i left a cd in the player in the car nothing was to much trouble for it to be returned to my home thank you indeed and my apology for the inconvenience. Thank you again i needed a car last week as i had a lot of things to do and it would have been so stressful to have had rearrange a lot of appointments.

Made life easier

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2018

Having 2 children, I needed a larger car and didn't want the usual small loan car people provided. They provided me with the exact same make as my car - made it a lot easier.

Convenient best option ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

Recommended by my panel beater, Richard. Booking via the phone/website was extremely easy. I did a website first since it was after hours but followed up with a phone call. Excellent customer service and they gave me a same car, only newer. Most convenient and will recommend to friends. Thank you very much.

Great service and great car!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

Wonderful communication, service and great car. Easy to book and the arranged pickup and drop off was carried out by friendly customer service reps. Clean, late model car. Would definitely use again or recommend to friends and family.

Great concept, no fuss

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2018

Whole process was very easy, great communication from the staff and clean late model vehicles. The only problem I had was, I needed a tow vehicle for my work (Acorn don't have them) so after a couple of weeks, I had to change vehicle suppliers. Other than that, great crew to deal with. Thanks

Very helpful in my time of need

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2018

After a horrible situation Acorn were there to help out with a car during the duration of my repairs. Easy booking process and good customer service. The rep was there early for the car drop off so I could get to work on time, it was much appreciated! Thanks Acorn.

Life Saver

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 28, 2017

Very easy to book, customer service was great ! And the CAR I got was just Awesome !!! I'm very pleased and will definitely use if I'm out in the situation again. Thanks

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2017

What a morning :-(. After being rear ended at full speed while stationary, I was then to discover that my car would need 5 weeks to be repaired. Disappointment as well as shock were followed by complete relief! Thanks to the repairer who recommended Acorn (I had no idea such a wonderful service existed) within 24 hours and only 2 phone calls, I had a car dropped to my home. I was able to step back into a busy schedule for the entire 5 weeks without any worry or pressure. A big thank you to Acorn for making those 5 weeks of my life so much less complicated and stress free

Good service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2017

it was easy to make the booking, Acorn rentals made regular phone calls to update, car drop off and pick up was on time. I am happy with the service.

4 of 55 pages

My husbands car was ran into while it was parked, out insurance has advised us not to drive it until it is assessed which is the 4th jan due to being christmas. They have paid excess to their insurance but thweir insurance is telling us we have to pay for the hire car first then they will reimburse me, which is so wrong when we arent at fault. What is the process on getting a car through you please? my isnurance company has forwared your detaisl on, cheers, Kirby

Kirby asked on Dec 29, 2016

Good Morning Kirby,

I can either send you an application form to your email, you can apply on our website http://acornrentals.com.au/not-at-fault-application-form/ or please contact our head office on 1300 22 6767.

Kind regards,

Acorn Rentals

Do you have an office at the Gold Coast?

joan asked on Mar 20, 2016

Answer this

Hi Joan, we do not have an office at the Gold Coast however we deliver vehicles there from our Brisbane branch. Hope this answers your question. Regards, Aaron

Hi, have just been reading through some of your shining reviews. However I am interested in hiring a campervan, do you hire campers at all?

Joe asked on Nov 06, 2015

Good Morning Joe,

Unfortunately we do not have camper vans. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Kind Regards,