Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2017

car was in excellent condition on arrival. Delivered to our house and picked up also when convenient. In communication with us prior to pick up. Impeccable service and they were happy to fit in with us.

Happy Customer .

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2017

Very easy at first a filled out the form ,then I realised I could complete it on line which I did .
Excellent.
To my amazement the car I received was the same as the one a drive a Rav 4 Toyota .

Service +

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

Easy to book car and better than a hire car company with service!
Came to me where I was not me going to them
Car in good condition and well looked after
Winner

you guys were incredible.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

Booked this didn't have any problems at all!
excellent service, excellent car (i didnt want to give it back) Really got me out of a pickle. Thank you so much

Verified Customer

Excellent, hassle-free service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

I used Acorn rentals when my car was severely damaged by a car which came through a stop sign on my left. My only previous accident had occurred in 1968, so I was at a loss as to how to approach the need for transport in a Victorian country area. My repairer suggested Acorn. The replacement vehicle was in excellent condition (only 1000km on the clock) and was delivered to my front door. It was picked up from my repairer's premises. Thank you Acorn for brilliant hassle-free service.

Smooth & hassle free process - just what you need for accident replacements

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2017

Easy booking, hassle-free. Just what you need when you have so much stress derived from the accident itself (especially when you aren't at fault). Impeccable customer service! - easy to communicate and minimal questions asked. No words for the quality of the car received (the replacement was entirely brand new, even a better drive than what we have). Would recommend a hundred per cent.

EXCELLENT SERVICE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

One phone call, the booking was accepted, a replacement car was confirmed, and all the stress was gone.
These guys are great, the staff were wonderful, their customer service is outstanding.
The car they delivered was nearly brand new, and had been detailed before they delivered it to my repairer.
I would not hesitate, in fact if have been shouting their praises to everyone i know.
Thank you to the staff at Acorn for making what could have been a nightmare situation into a seamless process.
Wow, there are a lot of Companies that could take a leaf out of your book in regards to customer service.
WELL DONE.!

Awesome Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2017

- It was really easy to make a booking
- Customer service was excellent
- Car was perfect. I fell in love with the car you gave me.

Thank you so much. After I had an accident, i was devastated that i would be without my car for a while but the car you guys loaned me drove like a dream.

It's awesome!

Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

Acorn was recommended to me by a work colleague, so I applied online. I received a call the following day that the application had been approved and a new rental car would be waiting at the repair shop.
Car was great - brand new. Staff member was very polite, thorough and easy going.
A member of staff came and picked up the car once mine had been repaired - nice and easy.
Highly recommended!

Great service, continued to help get details from other driver, dropped car off at time booked for p

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2017

Great all round, no fault .. .. .. . Z x x c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c

Excellent service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2017

All was carefully monitored and the whole experience was like clockwork. Car was good quality, very clean and obviously well maintained. Vey happy with them. Had never heard of Acorn Rentals before, but would confidently recommend them.

Acorn Rentals Auckland

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

Very clear information, fast service & super accommodating. They really went the extra mile & reduced the stress of me organising this myself. Thank you to European Style Panel & Paint for recommending them to me & fixing my car up so good.

Unbelievable Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

Very easy company to deal with, clear concise instructions that was easy to follow. Very pleasant customer focused company from reception to key handover. Good quality car. I would highly recommend this company to anyone.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

Accorn addressed all concerns and in particular initial reluctance of Insurance Company. Pick up damaged vehicle saved me heas of time. Peace of mind knowing no personal liability if Insurance Company did not honour their agreement with Acorn.

Excellent Thank you Accorn Rentals

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

Car was in excellent condition, it was a beautiful toyota corolla, easy to drive, fell in love with it so did the kids, thank you for your rental services, if we didn't know about Accorn rentals it would have made our lives extremely difficult as we live in rochester and the car had to get fixed in Echuca and I'm heavily pregnant and have to attend all my ob appointments in echuca, so the rental made life easy not difficult.

So easy to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

I rang Acorn and within three hours I had a car delivered to me , all the staff members I dealt with were so friendly and helpful. i would recommend this service to anyone who had a (not at fault)accident - thank you very much

Verified Customer

Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

It was a really easy system to organize my replacement vehicle and within 3hours I had a car delivered to me. It was not like for like and I was told I would be able to change this a few days later. I received a call Monday and had a new larger vehicle delivered which suited my family much better.
Matt from Acorn Perth was great and very helpful. Both cars were immaculate inside and out!

Great concept and fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2017

Very easy to book, representatives receptive to my needs and the car was in a similar range of vehicle to the one I own. They delivered and picked up from the panel beater where my car was being repaired and guaranteed, a no fault / no cost to me rental.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

Pristine Mobile Detail would like to thank Acorn rentals again for providing a loan vehicle whilst their ute was being repaired for a second time. Booking with them was so easy and their customer service is outstanding. The quality of vehicle was awesome.

Gold Class Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

Our KIA Care Package and the repair shop organised Acorn to deliver a rental car to our address and they looked after us extremely well. The Toyota Corona was a lovely 2016 model. We would thoroughly recommend Acorn as a great company to deal with. Well done!

5 of 50 pages

My husbands car was ran into while it was parked, out insurance has advised us not to drive it until it is assessed which is the 4th jan due to being christmas. They have paid excess to their insurance but thweir insurance is telling us we have to pay for the hire car first then they will reimburse me, which is so wrong when we arent at fault. What is the process on getting a car through you please? my isnurance company has forwared your detaisl on, cheers, Kirby

Kirby asked on Dec 29, 2016

Good Morning Kirby,

I can either send you an application form to your email, you can apply on our website http://acornrentals.com.au/not-at-fault-application-form/ or please contact our head office on 1300 22 6767.

Kind regards,

Acorn Rentals

Do you have an office at the Gold Coast?

joan asked on Mar 20, 2016

Answer this

Hi Joan, we do not have an office at the Gold Coast however we deliver vehicles there from our Brisbane branch. Hope this answers your question. Regards, Aaron

Hi, have just been reading through some of your shining reviews. However I am interested in hiring a campervan, do you hire campers at all?

Joe asked on Nov 06, 2015

Good Morning Joe,

Unfortunately we do not have camper vans. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Kind Regards,