Great service at a stressful time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

- easy but difficult not knowing if I'd be approved because of the other party
- customer service = good
-car quality = great.
At a stressful time it was nice to have a car arranged for pick up when I dropped mine off. Couldn't have asked for better service.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

Easy to book. Great follow up and real people deal with you.
I was super impressed the car was left at the repairer for me so waiti f then had phone follw up. Acorn staff are polite and very helpful I would not hesitate to use them again. The car privided was clean and in good condition.

Hassle free, very helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

Acorn Rentals provided me with a courtesy car free-of-charge after my car was hit in an accident. The car provided was modern and tidy, and customer care and communication was excellent.
Highly recommended.

Easy, efficient,excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

Acorn made what was a stressful situation into a simple, efficient process.
Would wholeheartedly recommend.
Was given an excellent car, picked up at smash repair then dropped back at smash repair...simple

Easy Tranisiton

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

As long as you have all the information required between parties, it was easy to make a booking. Customer Service was exceptional! The quality of car was even better than using a hire car company and at no cost if the accident was not your fault.

Melbourne

Private message

Excellent service for no-fault drivers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

I found out about the existance of no-fault driver car rentals from my car insurance company after I was rear-ended. I googled a few different companies, and saw all the positive reviews for Acorn Rentals, so went with them. I'm extremely glad I did, I couldn't fault their service. My replacement car was delivered to my home, a lovely little Toyota Yaris that had only done 800 km, all my interactions with the company were excellent, with friendly, helpful staff, and best of all, I didn't have to pay, and didn't even have to provide credit card details, so I was fully confident that the at fault driver's insurance would be charged. I add my glowing recommendation to all the other ones here.

Acorn Rental has been a saving grace

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

Thanks y'all for helping me out during the accident which wasn't my fault... The team was very helpful in getting me back on the road within 2 days after the accident... I'm glad I found out about you guys...

Verified Customer

Exceptional.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

So easy to contact via phone. Incredibly easy to organise a rental- they dropped off and picked up and every single person I dealt with both over the phone and in person, was lovely and professional. The quality of the car I received (not that it mattered) was exceptional- better than my own in fact, I loved driving it! I had so many issues with even my insurance company with sorting out my car and was so frustrated- the service I have received from Acorn Rentals was exceptional and I am so grateful. I will be recommending your services to everyone I know.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

Great customer service support and very easy process. Booking a rental car was easy, communication was fantastic and meeting the rep for hand over was so lovely. Thank you again

Felt too good to be true! Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

The booking process was very simple, filling a form out online and then I had someone call me so arrange what day I would require the car. The best part was they meet you where you drop your car off so you don't have to work your way out to their depot. The car was in fantastic condition and an even later model then what I drive now so it felt like a luxury.
I was without my car for around 9 weeks and acorn were so accepting and all they had to do was ring me every few weeks in case parts come in earlier and to get updates.
Couldn't ask for a better company to deal with and I will (and have already) be recommending Acorn to all my friends and family if they are ever in the same situation.
Thank you so much!

Regular customer - highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

Simple, easy, so helpful! Couldn't of been better. Car was clean and delivered on time. Pick up was easily scheduled and completed on time. Worked with the insurer fully so little to do from my end

Acorn Rentals made my life so easy!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

I was in a horrible hit and drive accident and was having the most terrible time dealing with insurance companies and was left stranded with no transport. A friend recommended to use Acorn rentals and it has been the best customer service I have received in my life. Hassle free dealing, easy car drop and pick ups, courtesy follow ups and received a car in an impeccable condition. Made my life so much easier to deal with all the other mess. Much appreciated and highly recommended.

Good clean car

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2017

Impressed with your service, and I received a clean car but I was told I was receiving a 4WD and I did not get one. This did cause me some inconvenience. Will be double checking in future.

Crash repair temp replacement with Accorn hire.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

How easy was it to create a booking?
How would you describe their customer service?
What was the quality of the car you received?
Excelant at all levels, polite, prompt, accomodating, recommended.

A Stress Free Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2017

My entire experience from beginning to end was very easy. The customer service was friendly and professional. The quality of the car was of a very high standard. I highly recommend this company. They turned my frustration and inconvenience into a stress free experience.

Perfect timely help

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2017

Excellent service
Easy application prompt response friendly timely information and service.

Great customer care service. Very. Friendly and informative phone calls. Drop and pick up of car was friendly.
The car provided was of good quality.

this is was great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

It was great customer service very clean would use again if needed and will tell my friends who to go though if they ever need a rental car to go though you guys thankyou acorn

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2017

Excellent service from first phone call to the end. Vehicle in excellent condition. No complaints and would highly recommend to everyone who needs this type of service. Thank you Acorn

Extremely helpful when I needed it

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2017

Very easy to organise my free rental from a no-fault accident, customer service was great and kept me informed all the way to make sure I knew when the car was going to be delivered and picked up, car was serviceable. Thanks again for all your help when I needed it most!

Very convenient and stress free

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017

Very straight forward to book, customer service on phone and f2f was great. The car was immaculate and very happy with it overall. Thank you. Thank you acorn would definately deal with again.

5 of 51 pages

My husbands car was ran into while it was parked, out insurance has advised us not to drive it until it is assessed which is the 4th jan due to being christmas. They have paid excess to their insurance but thweir insurance is telling us we have to pay for the hire car first then they will reimburse me, which is so wrong when we arent at fault. What is the process on getting a car through you please? my isnurance company has forwared your detaisl on, cheers, Kirby

Kirby asked on Dec 29, 2016

Good Morning Kirby,

I can either send you an application form to your email, you can apply on our website http://acornrentals.com.au/not-at-fault-application-form/ or please contact our head office on 1300 22 6767.

Kind regards,

Acorn Rentals

Do you have an office at the Gold Coast?

joan asked on Mar 20, 2016

Answer this

Hi Joan, we do not have an office at the Gold Coast however we deliver vehicles there from our Brisbane branch. Hope this answers your question. Regards, Aaron

Hi, have just been reading through some of your shining reviews. However I am interested in hiring a campervan, do you hire campers at all?

Joe asked on Nov 06, 2015

Good Morning Joe,

Unfortunately we do not have camper vans. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Kind Regards,