Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

The rental car was near new, clean and delivered at a time that was very convenient. The staff were lovely and very helpful when I needed to add another driver on my car. They took all the hassle out of having my car repaired which I really appreciated.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

So very pleased we were able to help you and that you found our vehicle, staff and service of 5-Star quality! Thank you Shani for taking the time to share your review! Kind regards, Acorn Rentals Team.

First class service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

Acclaim repairs organised the car. The car was wonderful, spotlessly clean and made the repair process easy. We would use them again

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi there Navara! Great to hear you enjoyed your experience with us in conjunction with your repair at Acclaim! We love working closely with great repairers and assisting customers with no-charge ve... read more »

A very good experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

The rental car was a Toyota Corolla with low kms. It drove beautifully & was clean & in good repair. The company were quick to deliver the car to my home and honoured their contract. their contract. All staff were pleasant & informative. Thanks.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Thanks Susie. Yes, Acorn Rentals are proud to indemnify our customers from all rental charges with our contract of indemnity which gives assurance to all parties who connect after a motor vehicle a... read more »

Made getting my car repaired a breeze instead of a nightmare

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

Booking was very easy. Communication was top class. Vehicle was very new, very clean and exactly what we requested, better than our car. To be able to drop your car off at the repairers and pick up the rental car made the whole process so very easy. And no cost to us. Can't actually believe this service exists. Have told so many people how valuable Acorn Rentals are in this situation. Hopefully we don't have to use them again, but if we do I know it will be A+ service.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi Lisa! That is exactly why Acorn Rentals are here - to lessen the burden when a motor accident occurs. It is fantastic to hear from you that we were able to help you out and to provide A+, 5-Star... read more »

Better than expected

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

Car booked, collected, extended and returned with ease.
Telephone communication (questions and queries) - prompt, efficient and friendly service.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Thank you Kezza! Awesome to hear we surpassed your expectations! Please let us know if we can ever be of assistance in the future. Many thanks again! Acorn Rentals Team.

Great job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2018

All of the above was very easy and well looked after with complementary cups that are really nice and are a great size

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi Cory! So pleased you enjoyed our service - and appreciated the complimentary glasses! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience of Acorn with us and others. Kindest regards, Acorn Rentals Team.

A+ Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2018

Friendly and efficient service. Good communication. Loved the rental - hard to go back to my normal car! Thank you!

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Thanks for sharing your review Jessica! I'm so pleased you enjoyed the use of our vehicle! And that you appreciated our teams communication with you. Please let us know f we can ever be of assistance again. Happy driving, Acorn Rentals Team!

It was a enjoyable experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

The car was great and the salesman easy to understand with dramas at all , even speaking to ladies on the phone there no hassles acorn rentals it was a pleasure doing business with you

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

It is our pleasure also Kieransr. I hope you enjoyed our service and I thank you for your positive 5-Star review! All the best to you, Acorn Rentals Team.

No stress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

After the accident I was stressed, one phone call and the next day I have the hire car delivered to my doorstep. Great car and great service! Thank you Acorn.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

You are most welcome Leigh, it is our pleasure! Thank you kindly for taking the time to share your review. Many thanks again and wishing you all the best, Acorn Rentals Team.

Saved my life!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Extremely easy. Customer service was excellent. Friendly staff who couldn't have been more helpful. Excellent loan car which was delivered clean and full of petrol. They took the trouble to give me a car that was similar in size and style to my own.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

That's wonderful, thanks Sue! I'm so pleased you experienced easy service from us, our team really enjoy assisting people and trying to lessen some of the burden associated with a car accident. And... read more »

Verified Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Great service, so happy my partner advised me about them. Really easy to book, customer service was great and they were always really accommodating (my repairer kept changing the completion date).

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi Sheridan! Repairs can often be extended past the original due date for many different reasons. We get how difficult that can be. I am so pleased we were able to be flexible and accommodate your ... read more »

Smooth car, smooth service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

The service was excellent and the was great to drive smooth and clean. People very helpful. All went well. Would certainly use again.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Thank you Bonnie! I'm so pleased we were able to provide you with smooth service and that you appreciated our teams performance! We will of course be most happy to ever help you out again should yo... read more »

Great company and great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

Easy to book and great customer service, even the car was good to drive. will highly recommend to other people.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Thanks Long! We love to be recommended! Thanks so much! Kindest regards to you, Acorn Rentals Team.

Acorn Rentals - Thank you

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

What a great company to deal with from start to finish. Very professional with time saving delivery and pick up.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

That's wonderful to hear Lauren. Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review! Wishing you all the best, Acorn Rentals Team.

Great Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

The whole experience was great and was a pleasant surprise to receive such a nice car! Would thoroughly recommend to anyone needing a car during their repair period.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Thank you Kelly! I'm so pleased you were pleasantly surprised with the vehicle! We will certainly do our very best to assist anyone you send our way! All the very best, Acorn Rentals Team.

Amazing and easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

It was incredibly easy to make the booking. I did everything online and didn’t need to provide any credit card details as I was the unlucky driver who was not at fault. Acorn Rentals contacted me to arrange for the rental car to be dropped off at my repairer. After being in an accident it was reassuring to know I didn’t have to worry about having a car to drive.

Great car, easy service to deal with

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

Booking fairly easy. Customer service very good. Car very good. Overall an easy loan experience while my car was being repaired

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi Josie. Thank you so much for your review. I am glad we were able to assist and hope you are enjoying driving your newly repaired vehicle! Kind regards, Acorn Rentals Team.

Perfect and easy service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

Online booking was super easy and quickly followed up by a confirmation phone call particularly as booked at short notice. Customer service throughout was great. Hire car was clean and returning was easy.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

That's wonderful to hear! Thank you Cat for sharing your experience of our service. Let us know if we can ever assist you again! All the best, Acorn Rentals Team.

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

It was extremely easy to book a vehicle and the speed of delivery was fantastic. The customer service from acorn was brilliant.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi Neet! We are so pleased you were happy with our service and that we were able to help you out quickly and efficiently. Thank you so much for taking the time to review us, we do appreciate it. Have a lovely day! Acorn Rentals Team.

Worst process to pick up the car

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

Beware : they wont come to pick the car , they wont setup a time to pick the car , they wont make a pick up booking a day in advance will just call u without any notice to pick the car, the worst customer care just say that someone will call u back and never get a call back.

Comments
Acorn Rentals Official

Hi Sunil. I have looked into your file and read the detailed file notes and log of all correspondence between our team and yourself. I can see that you requested we deliver you a replacement vehicl... read more »

5 of 62 pages

My husbands car was ran into while it was parked, out insurance has advised us not to drive it until it is assessed which is the 4th jan due to being christmas. They have paid excess to their insurance but thweir insurance is telling us we have to pay for the hire car first then they will reimburse me, which is so wrong when we arent at fault. What is the process on getting a car through you please? my isnurance company has forwared your detaisl on, cheers, Kirby

Kirby asked on Dec 29, 2016

Good Morning Kirby,

I can either send you an application form to your email, you can apply on our website http://acornrentals.com.au/not-at-fault-application-form/ or please contact our head office on 1300 22 6767.

Kind regards,

Acorn Rentals

Do you have an office at the Gold Coast?

joan asked on Mar 20, 2016

Answer this

Hi Joan, we do not have an office at the Gold Coast however we deliver vehicles there from our Brisbane branch. Hope this answers your question. Regards, Aaron

Hi, have just been reading through some of your shining reviews. However I am interested in hiring a campervan, do you hire campers at all?

Joe asked on Nov 06, 2015

Good Morning Joe,

Unfortunately we do not have camper vans. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Kind Regards,