Review rating:

Improved Retirement planning

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

Several members of our extended family have had their financial planning improved though ActOn Wealth so, as I approach retirement, it seemed fitting to have our circumstances reviewed by them. Blyth has been thorough and his proposed plan for us will have significant benefits for us in retirement. He has been pleasant to deal with and we look forward to a long, lasting relationship.

Verified Customer

Providing exceptional value and service to clients and improving our future

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2018

After watching interest rates steadily increase across two mortgages we held, we approached Blyth and the ActOn Wealth team for advice on what other options were available to us. Our mortgages were held across two different banks and there were other complicating factors involved so we did not anticipate much improvement. However we were surprised to find out that we would be able to make significant savings through working with Blyth and the team. Blyth provided a level of service that was truly outstanding - when I called or emailed Blyth with queries, we were made to feel like we were his most important client every time. Every query we had would be answered promptly and with a level of enthusiasm that we have yet to encounter in any industry. Blyth also took it upon himself to deal with every issue presented during this process personally and kept us continually informed along the way.

After we received the remortgaging options from Blyth, we were guided through step by step on how we would be best to structure the facilities to provide us with the best savings. As a result of the remortgaging and restructuring, we will be saving ourselves a significant amount of money on interest and have our mortgages paid off within a quicker time-frame. A better outcome that we could have ever imagined.

We look forward to gaining further financial advice from Blyth and the ActOn wealth team into the future.

Comments
ActOn Wealth Official

Hi Andrew, thanks for taking the time to leave your experience with Blyth and the team at ActOn Wealth. Customer service is something that we pride ourselves on, so it's great hearing feedback like... read more »

Quality Service and a customer for life!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2018

At 27 years old, my wife and I have been talking about what to do next. After a conversation with a friend a work, he recommended I reach out to ActOn Wealth. After just a short discussion, Blyth recognised that our Super funds where not performing, our insurance’s were WAY over the top, we definitely didn’t have the best home loan rate and we weren’t exacting putting money aside. Fast forward a few months and we have more savings, AND a better spread of insurances, lower home loan repayments and an investment strategy that offers security for the future. Blyth and the team at ActOn Wealth have shown us a better way to spend our money and all the while been fun, personable and professional throughout the entire process. We cannot wait to catch up with Blyth again, review our position and plan the next goal!

Comments
ActOn Wealth Official

Hi Kahill, thanks for leaving such an extensive review of your time thus far with ActOn Wealth. Helping our clients holistically and ensuring that any client can sleep easy knowing they have financial goals to work toward is what we strive to do.

Sound, Sensible Financial Advice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2018

I have known Blyth for most of his life. So, for me, it was a no brainer to go to someone that I know, trust and respect. Blyth was able to help me with Superannuation and income protection advice and other financial matters. They are prompt, precise and efficient when it comes to financial matters. Blyth and the team have provided us with sound and sensible advice across our financial portfolio. They are well researched and continue to educate us. I highly recommend Blyth and the Team at ActOnWealth.

Comments
ActOn Wealth Official

Hi Paola, thanks for taking the time to leave such a positive review of Blyth and the team at ActOn Wealth. Structuring superannuation and insurance to suit your needs and objectives is so important, ensuring that their benefits are maximised!

Excellent service and personalised advice with our best interests in mind

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

I've worked with Blyth for over 7 years now and he has been nothing short of exceptional. He is very knowledgeable in many different areas and the advice from him and his team has put us in a great position financially. He's also a great guy and very easy to deal with. Would highly recommend him and the team at ActOn Wealth if you are looking for someone to help you with your finances

Comments
ActOn Wealth Official

Hi Matt, thanks for taking the time out of your day to write your review! It’s great to hear how Blyth has been able to assist in getting you and your family into such a strong financial position! ... read more »

What fantastic service!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

We would like to express our thanks to Shannon of ActOn Wealth for his wonderful assistance with all things financial. With his help we are achieving so many goals we would never have thought possible. We would highly recommend ActOn Wealth to all.
Nick and Lynne.

Comments
ActOn Wealth Official

Hi Nick and Lynne, its great to hear how Shannon and our team have been able to assist you and your family over the journey. As always, please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions.

Great Team! Highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

I have known and previously worked with the team members of ActOn Wealth for 6 years, they are extremely diligent and good at what they do. They genuinely care and strive to make a difference in their clients lives. I highly recommend them.

Comments
ActOn Wealth Official

Thanks Andrew for your recommendation!

Verified Customer

Thanks ActOn Wealth for helping me with my First Home purchase!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

The team at ActOn Wealth have recently assisted me with my first home purchase, and I couldn't have asked for a better service. Applying for a home loan was particularly daunting, and finance isn't something that I understand, so to have someone there to guide me through was exactly what I needed. They answered all of the questions I had, and kept me up to date with exactly where my loan was at. Being my first home purchase, this was really important to me.
If you are after advisers who genuinely care about their clients and who have amazing communication skills, then you can't go past ActOn Wealth.

Comments
ActOn Wealth Official

Hi Jools, thanks for allowing us to assist you with purchasing your very first home. It’s always great to hear how we have helped our clients reach their goals especially one as big as this!

Verified Customer

Exceptional service with a financial planner you can trust!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

Blyth has made this whole experience for me so easy, I had no knowledge about the current structure I had in place and fees I was paying. He took the time to educate and help me understand the importance of the insurance policies and how it would benefit me in the future! A massive thank you to Blyth and the Acton Wealth team for the service they have provided, will definitely be recommending them to family & friends!

Comments
ActOn Wealth Official

Hi Danni, thanks for taking the time to leave such kind review of Blyth and our team. A well-structured insurance policy can save money long-term and provide huge benefit when it comes to making claims in the future.

A team you can rely on!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

Being on my own and having to make my own financial decisions has been daunting, but having Blyth and his team at ActOn Wealth assist and explain to me carefully what I am doing with my investments has been reassuring. They have helped to arrange my finances to save a large amount in fees that I didn’t know I was being charged and I am more than satisfied with their service.

Comments
ActOn Wealth Official

Hi Lindsay, thanks for leaving such a comprehensive review of your experience with ActOn Wealth. It’s always important to have reassurance when making financial decisions. Please feel free to get i... read more »

Providing a great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

Blyth and ActOn Wealth have helped me and my wife with investing, super and insurance. We couldn't be happier with the service that they have provided.

Comments
ActOn Wealth Official

Hi Suad, thanks for your glowing review of Blyth and the team here. We really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to leave this feedback!

Great Advice

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2018

ActOn Wealth have helped me significantly with the investing of my money and they have also given me a greater understanding of my spending. I have been really pleased with their service and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Comments
ActOn Wealth Official

Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave your review! It's always great to hear how we have helped our clients out. Helping our clients understand their spending habits is one of the most important ... read more »

Verified Customer

Looking for financial freedom with someone you can trust then see Blyth and the team at ActOn Wealth

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

If you are interested in having a financial advisor that knows you and your families needs, passions and life goals now and into the future and works with you to deliver these successfully then you cant go past Blyth and the team at ActOn Wealth. Over the journey Blyth and members of the team have developed clear plans that have maximized our income, assisting us to build our property portfolio, ensuring that all appropriate safety support structures were set up and go on overseas family holiday's.

The team at ActOn are personable, flexible and try to understand you to ensure that the plan developed is achievable and successful. I have spoken to many of my colleagues re their services with 3 of them also taking the opportunity to build their wealth with Blyth and ActOn. After experiencing multiple so called financial professionals over the years, you certainly cant go wrong taking the time to catch up and hear what they have to say.

Comments
ActOn Wealth Official

Hi Tony, it's great to hear how Blyth and our team here have assisted you and your family over the journey. Building and protecting wealth is at the core of what we do, so to hear that we have helped you with both of these is fantastic!

ActOn Wealth...an excellent experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

My husband and I engaged ActOn Wealth to help us set up our life and income protection insurance. Our advisor was responsive, friendly, professional, flexible in times he could meet with us and really on the ball with the whole process. We were able to get our policies set up quickly and achieve that peace of mind we were seeking. Thanks ActOn Wealth for helping us protect our family against the unexpected. We will certainly be recommending them to our friends and family.

Comments
ActOn Wealth Official

Hi Sarah, thanks so much for taking the time out of your day to write such a great review of your experience with our business. Acting with a sense of urgency and ensuring things are done in a time... read more »

Out with the old...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 29, 2018

Given recent public exposure of the diabolical state of the big financial advisory businesses – I thought it was timely to write about my experience with boutique financial planners ActOn Wealth. What I loved about their service was not only their experience of the products in which they’re providing advice, but the fact they took time to understand precisely what my needs were and tailor advice to suit . At no stage did I feel like I was being sold something I didn’t need, which is a problem you can’t escape at the big end of town. Overall a 5 star experience from both a technical and personal service perspective, thank you.

Comments
ActOn Wealth Official

Hi LGeo, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review our team at ActOn Wealth. Taking the time to understand our clients needs is something we pride ourselves on, so it's great to hear that we have been able to deliver on this!

Verified Customer

attention to detail and genuinely cared about us!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2018

We first met Blyth a few years ago when we were clueless about our financial plans for the future and how these decisions impact our future. Being young and both working full time we though that it meant that we didn't need to think much about our retirement plan and where we can invest our time and money. In just one meeting, Blyth not only gave us a clear path but peace of mind, it was then we decided that he was our guy! Blyth was honest, straight forward and was not afraid to provide us with reasonable budgeting tools. Over the last few years with his guidance we have managed to purchase our 3rd home, set up a long term savings plan and even budget on buying a few 'want' items on our list. I could not recommend Blyth and the team enough for all the hard work and efforts in our well being and our financial plans. He is a great guy, we've built not only a professional relationship with Blyth but a friendship that will last a lifetime.

Comments
ActOn Wealth Official

Hi Ledia, what an amazing review of Blyth and the service he provides to you and your partner. We really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to leave such kind words. As always, please f... read more »

Exceptional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2018

We are currently using ActOn Wealth as our financial planners and are extremely happy with the service. Blyth has been exceptional at managing our finances and investments, with every detail taken care of, giving us peace of mind every step of the way. He has been highly motivating and performs every aspect of his job with integrity. Can't recommend highly enough and we wish we'd met him 10 years earlier.

Comments
ActOn Wealth Official

Hi Phillip, thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback on Blyth. Motivating clients is a big part of being a financial planner, and I know he enjoys that part of his role a huge amount!

Verified Customer

Stressing Less About My Future!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

I met with Blyth earlier in the year as I was very unsure of what my future looked like. Being unable to work and not having an income I felt vulnerable, but with guidance from Blyth and his team at ActOn Wealth I am now feeling better about how it will pan out. He has listened to me and understands what my concerns are. I can't thank him enough for his help!

Comments
ActOn Wealth Official

Hi Lisa, thanks for leaving such a glowing review of Blyth and our team at ActOn Wealth. It's great to hear how Blyth has helped you through a difficult time, and that you are now feeling more comf... read more »

Helped us plan for the future

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

We first met with Blyth from ActOn Wealth in 2017 when we were starting to think about purchasing a family home and wanted to find out our financial position and how much we could borrow from the bank.

My husband works with many financial planners in his role and straight away said ‘Blyth is the real deal and really knows his stuff’.

Blyth helped us with our insurance needs, implemented a budgeting spreadsheet so we knew were our money was going, and put together a five year financial plan for us. He was so helpful in simplifying everything for us and putting us at ease with what can be sometimes quite overwhelming.

We could not be happier with Blyth’s service and expertise. He is always available for a chat and to offer his advice on any financial matter. He has taken the stress out of our finances.

I would recommend Blyth to anyone looking to plan for their future, whether it be trying to buy their first home or nearing retirement. Anyone that meets and works with him will quickly understand why.

Comments
ActOn Wealth Official

Hi Jodi, thanks for taking the time to leave such a comprehensive review of Blyth. I know that he really values working alongside his clients and making himself as available as possible for them. A... read more »

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

We came to Act on wealth to get on top of our finances and we couldn’t be happier with our experience. They have helped us purchase our first home and together a budget for our family. The first time since our son was born we finally feel on top of our finances and can stress less.

Comments
ActOn Wealth Official

Hi Lydia, it's great to hear that you have had such a great experience with our team. Buying your first home is one of the biggest financial steps anyone will take, and I am glad to hear that we we... read more »

1 of 2 pages