• 1 question
  • 6 answers
  • 9 helpful votes

Wonderful website!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

Absolutely love this website, the endless promo codes and deals are insanely pleasing. I by my SUKIN products from here and get 30% which is cheaper than in store. They have same day dispatch and free shipping!! What more could you want.

Skin care

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

Ordered my skin care product yesterday at 12.30 received it 10.15 am this morning . All I can say is Wow what excellent service . I Shall be ordering lots more products from this company . Absolutely fantastic customer service .

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2017

I have had some very bad experiences with online shopping companys but these guys have always been amazing! Will continue to always shop here! Staff will actually reply to emails and fix problems should there be any. Super grateful for this company!

Best setting powder ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

This was my first time trying the Laura Mercier Translucent powder and wasnt sure if it would be worth the splurge but it 100% is! Its so light weight and fine that it doesnt make the face look cakey or powdery or anything like that! Its so good and so worth it! Will definetly re-purchase when i run out!

Sydney

• 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes

Nice!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

I purchased many things via Afterpay-- Real happy! Always get my items on time & products are as described.
Thanks!
Sydney

I always order from Adore Beauty!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

Adore Beauty is without a doubt the best beauty store online! Consistent, reliable, great products, huge range, great prices! I just wish I could leave a google review for them on not on product review.

Speed of delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 15, 2017

Thank you... i ordered the estee lauder makeup and it came in record time, this company is the best. i loved the tim tam included in the parcel as it gives such a lovely personal touch. i will order from you in the future.

The Tim Tam is a nice touch

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

Wide product range, good payment options (including AfterPay), extremely fast delivery, and each order comes with a Tim Tam! Love this company

Arrived in 2 days!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2017

Purchased some products on Sunday night and had them delivered that Tuesday. I am very impressed with how quick and easy it is to buy off this site and will do it again in the future

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2017

OMG that is such excellent service my parcel arrived on my doorstep this morning before leaving for work, thank you so much, love my new under eye highlighter.

In loveeeeee , best product I have yet purchased !!!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2017

Amazing amazing amazing productttt!! Makes my skin so soft and hydrated, would recommend for all skin types. It's become my holly graillll , I can't live without it. Also to touch on adore beauty has such Great customer service and communication also. lovely team ♥️

Just wanted to give feedback

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2017

Very professional & delivered exactly what I asked for & went that extra mile to make it as easy for me as possible, & make sure I was happy with there product .

Verified Customer

Where I get most of my skincare and high end makeup

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

Absolutely love this site! Has free shipping on all orders no matter how much you spend l, and always receive a tim tam and free samples in my box l, also love the fact that they have after pay

• 1 review
  • 3 answers
Private message

Always super fast and they get it right every time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2017

I've been ordering from Adore Beauty for a few years now and have always found them extremely fast with delivery and their products are priced well and genuine. Many of my friends and family order from them now too.

The Tim Tam is always a welcome extra!

Amazing everything

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2017

My product was delivered swiftly. Exactly what I ordered and I also received my 2 free samples and a surprise Tim Tam. Highly recommend Adore Beauty!

• 2 comments

Verified Customer

Great customer service and follow up

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

Had to contact the organisation to follow up on an issue. Their customer service advisor (Grace Raymundo) replied promptly and addressed the issue very professionally. It has been our experience that one does not know the legitimacy of an organisations' commitment to customer service and satisfaction until a problem is encountered, and one can see how, or if, the business responds. Very happy with their customer service.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

A company who looks after you

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

Adore beauty is a beauty store who has great brands and great staff. It's a company who look after you and goes out of their way to make sure their customers are happy ...a unique thing these days. Shipping is always fast and well packed. A mini timtam is always a cute treat in the order and makes you feel special. Adore beauty is a company I trust as they have proven great customer service.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Perfect couldnt fault them

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

Perfect couldnt fault them gorgeous products great customer service, will be using them again and the tim tam cute touch thank you guys so glad I found you

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

Adore Beauty is an absolutely fantastic online service. Their staff are amazing and so helpful with enquiries. I also love how they stock so many different brands. Delivery is always quick and I love how they always include samples with orders over $50.

Exceptional Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2017

I recently ordered Kerastase shampoo and conditioner online. I was blown away to see a tim tam inside the delivery box! A small surprise is what differentiates your brand. It made online shopping feel much more personable. So creative and brightened my day!

1 of 14 pages

I bought mine two years ago when i was in Vegas and still never use it.. is it still alright for me to use it now? Essence facial peeling gel and snow white facial brightening cream.. Thanks... Mrs Sarkany Sydney Australia..

norie asked on Dec 31, 2016

I ordered online from Adore Beauty today. Will I get my parcel in my mail/do I go to the post office myself/Or do they deliver them right at my door for me to sign off? I would prefer them to just leave it in my mail box though. (I chose e-parcel on direct debit by the way)

Katherine asked on Jun 02, 2015

Answer this

Hi Katherine, they deliver to your door awesome.

Hi Katherine,

If AusPost eParcel is selected at the checkout it will come right to your door. As this requires signature, if no specific delivery comments are left (e.g leave at the front door), the parcel will then be taken to the Post Office to await collection. I hope this helps - please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Kind Regards,