Incredible service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2017

I don't usually write online reviews but I'm always blown away by this online store. Items always come in 2-3 days, with free samples and a cute little tim tam. I truly hope other online stores follow suit because the service is impeccable.

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

A great range of products at competitive prices with super fast delivery. I've purchased from them twice now and I'll definitely be back.

The best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

I do a lot of shopping online and adore beauty is by far the best place I buy from, always receive your items super fast. Amazing communication every step of the way and they always get my order right. Just perfect

Sydney, NSW

Verified Customer

They live up to the hype

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

I ordered from Adore Beauty after a rather unsatisfying purchase from Skincare Shop. Adore were great. I received a mini size gift with purchase, 2 samples to try and a tim tam to eat while I unwrapped it all. I am really happy with my purchase. Adore has a wide range of skincare and cosmetics so there is always something that looks interesting and products that are hard to find anywhere else. The delivery is pretty quick too.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

So easy and simple. Super fast delivery. Reliable. Will be using them in the future. All with a little chocolate inside :)

Melbourne

• 2 helpful votes

Fantastic!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2017

I made my first purchase on Thursday and it was delivered to my door on Sunday!!!
Fabulously quick service and my order came with a chocolate as well.
Very happy with the pricing, a LOT cheaper than buying from Sephora , free shipping a nd a free choccy bar, what more could you ask for!
I will be back for more!!
Thanks so much Adore Beauty!

Verified Customer

By far THE BEST website to shop on!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

I have ordered twice from Adore Beauty now and both transactions have been been smooth with extremely prompt delivery. Stock levels up to date on website which is a major factor for me (and everyone else too I assume) because I have had past experiences with Australian beauty sites that were not good! I would definitely shop through Adore Beauty again and love the free samples, including an individually wrapped Tim Tam, yum! xx

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

Yesterday I had difficulty placing an order on line and needed to contact Adore Beauty Customer Service. A lovely young lady named Hannah picked up and was extremely patient with me (an aging Grandmother who at times struggles with modern technology). The service I received from Hannah was outstanding and I would like to congratulate Adore Beauty on their choice of staff. Excellent customer service!

Excellent Service and superfast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Have been shopping with Adore for a number of years.

Great range of skincare and beauty products, superfast delivery and great prices.
Always very happy with both the products and the services.

Australia

• 3 comments
  • 5 helpful votes

Happy Customer

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

This is my second purchase from their website. Very pleased with their service, quick, reliable and responsive. you have won me over.

AMAZING ONLINE COSMETIC, FRAGRANCE AND CANDLE STORE THEY HAVE EVERYTHING

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

My first experience was both quick and professional. They have amazing customer service. I even received a little chocky treat in my order. Such a nice touch for a business to go that extra length....however @Adore Beauty can you just slip next time and put the WHOLE PACKET of Timmy's (Tim-Tams) in my order.......lol....love your work

Newcastle

• 6 comments
  • 4 helpful votes

Amazing service..quick delivery!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

I made my first purchase with Adore Beauty at 10am 9/11 and my order arrived 10am 10/11. I am in NSW and products were shipped from Victoria. The products were packaged well and I received some free samples and a Tim tam with my order. I have been shopping with another company for 5 years until it changed hands, moved to UK and went down hill resulting in failure to deliver products and a 5 week battle to get a refund. I will be using Adore from now on!

Perth

• 1 answer
  • 8 helpful votes
Private message

Repeat customer since 2014 :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

They process and ship their orders out promptly and I always look forward to receiving my orders from Adore Beauty. Very fast shipping, too! I've had a great experience along with fantastic customer service from them. They stock a great range of products from top selling international brands. The website is easy to navigate and they're quick to respond to any questions/comments through their live chat function. Included with each order are product samples AND a Tim Tam. Packaged nicely and securely. Thank you!

Fabulous

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

Received my first order today and was really impressed. Super fast delivery, well packaged and lovely samples. Fabulous and would highly recommend.

Adelaide

• 14 helpful votes

Always a wonderful experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2017

My most recent purchase has been my 2nd within the span of a week as you just can't beat the amazing service offered by Adore Beauty.

The website is easy to navigate with big, bright photos, product information, directions and customer product reviews. Their prices are already great but they also consistantly run some fantastic promotions, which usually offer a % or $ value off or a special gift with purchase. With my last purchase, I received a promotion of $10 off my chosen product.

I also appreciate the extra effort they go to when packaging your items. They always include samples based on your skin profile (I recently purchased a full sized product, something that I would never had considered for my skin, after being sent a sample based on my skin concerns) and for that 3:30-itis, an Arnott's Tim Tam. All of my packages have been sent out quick smart - same day dispatch if you order before 1 pm. Shipping is via express post and is offered free of charge. I'm an interstate customer and my last order was made on the 2nd of November and received on the 3rd of November.

Definitely the best online beauty destination.

Brisbane

• 3 comments
  • 1 helpful vote

Great website!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2017

Very impressive website, great delivery times and the customer service girls are wonderful and very helpful. One of my items was missing and they promptly sent another one out for me! Thanks

Very impressed!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2017

Amazing service! Took 2 days to receive my order and found inside a couple of cute little freebies. Will always use this service now :)

HACKED

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2017

Daughter bought product then received email advising her card details compromised. Well now her account has been hacked and needs to go though the arduous process of getting her money back. Not a good introduction to online shopping...

Comments
Adore Beauty Official

Hi there,

Thank you for your review.

Please, can you contact us with your order details via email at service@adorebeauty.com.au so we can look into this for you?

I look forward to your response.

Kind Regards,

Hannah

Great Service and Care

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2017

Fantastic assistance and support with my purchase. The care and help provided will ensure I return. Thank you for making my purchase streamlined and easy.

Canberra

Verified Customer

Worst service I have experienced.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2017

I ordered two small skincare items on adore beauty to replace items that I was running low on. No big deal right? 11 days pass, no tracking information. It wasn't until I emailed them to ask where my order was up to that I received tracking for my order. No reply or mention that they had only sent half of my item. I checked the invoice to find only one item so I emailed them back to advise that they missed my other item. Up until this point, I just thought that they had made an error. I receive a response telling me that the other item was not in stock and they had no date as to when it would be back but they assumed 5-7 days. 2 weeks later I receive an email telling me that it is still not in stock and if I want to wait.

I will never shop here again!!!

Comments
Adore Beauty Official

Hi Jaime, Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I'm so sorry to hear your first order and online shopping experience with Adore Beauty has been a negative experience for you. I apol... read more »

1 of 16 pages

Could someone from Adore please contact me so I can return my order. Wrong items were sent. I have not as yet received any response from my email requests and your phone number is disconnected. [email removed] Thanks Annabel

Annabel asked on Dec 03, 2017

I bought mine two years ago when i was in Vegas and still never use it.. is it still alright for me to use it now? Essence facial peeling gel and snow white facial brightening cream.. Thanks... Mrs Sarkany Sydney Australia..

norie asked on Dec 31, 2016

I ordered online from Adore Beauty today. Will I get my parcel in my mail/do I go to the post office myself/Or do they deliver them right at my door for me to sign off? I would prefer them to just leave it in my mail box though. (I chose e-parcel on direct debit by the way)

Katherine asked on Jun 02, 2015

Answer this

Hi Katherine, they deliver to your door awesome.

Hi Katherine,

If AusPost eParcel is selected at the checkout it will come right to your door. As this requires signature, if no specific delivery comments are left (e.g leave at the front door), the parcel will then be taken to the Post Office to await collection. I hope this helps - please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Kind Regards,