Amazing site!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

First time buying from this site and omg! I’m deffs coming back. Everything in the one spot, amazing product/brand promotions and very fast delivery! Was so happy with the service

Amazing!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Adore Beauty is the best online beauty shop by far. I have purchased several items and all delivered promptly. Their customer service is exceptional and the pricing is fantastic. I absolutely love their free gifts, samples and Tim Tams! I would highly recommend purchasing your beauty items from Adore Beauty!

The BEST!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

Adore Beauty is, in my opinion, the best online beauty site on the Planet. So good that it is Australian. The prices are always competitive with specials often and always something extra for spending is offered. GWP's are very good and frequent. The service is brilliant with incredibly fast turn around and goods expertly packed. A very small amount needs to be spent before postage is completely free.
If there is anything beauty related you need extra assistance with this is handled perfectly. If the concern is of a more technical nature or one requiring additional knowledge this is handed over to the expert assistants who will respond quickly and with expert knowledge.
I can't recommend Adore Beauty more highly.

Brisbane

Private message

Great customer service and product range

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2018

Love shopping on this site. Every time I receive my packages there is always a cute thank you note and a treat! Last time I got Tim tams! It is a super sweet touch by the adorebeauty team. I also love how much they have to offer, amazing brands!

Exceptional service always

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

Would highly recommend Adore Beauty. Great range, great prices and awesome service every time. Delivery is always within a few days and today my delivery was received within 1 day of ordering.

So happy to have found adore beauty

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

Hello Adore Beautiful, I received the rest of my package, I want to Thank you for my products, I suffer severe chronic pain and at times there’s nothing more exciting and cheerful to receive my exciting packages. I love the great range of products you so supply. Since finding adore beauty I’ve bought different products that I otherwise may not of considered. If I Could afford to I’d likely put in orders a couple times a week haha , I love to see the delivery man handing me a package from adore beauty. Trying out new makeup, skin care etc is exciting. I would love any recommendations for a complete skincare range. I told my daughter about adore beauty and she made a purchase which she loves, she was also surprised at how quickly she received her order after putting in her order in. It is also fantastic of a company to include free samples. I would say 9.5/10 of my purchases I’ve been extremely happy with. Customer service is 10/10 for the contact made if something is unavailable and keeping me up to date. Sorry for the long message, I just wanted to let you know how happy i’am with adore beauty. Hoping I can order something more on payday very soon. Thankyou

Hylamide Low-Molecular HA

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 04, 2018

Fabulous product! Very hydrating and quick absorbing, can either be used underneath and moisturiser or as a make up primer. One bottle goes a really long way. 10/10

So very impressed!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2018

Finding my fave Clarins moisturiser at a very reasonable price with free delivery was enough to impress me, but two free samples AND an individually wrapped TimTam was the cherry on the top !

• 1 answer

Amazing customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2018

I wasn’t feeling well and then I received AforeBeauty’s parcel of products I had ordered earlier. The parcel was filled with product samples and even a Tim Tam to cheer me up. As if they knew I needed it. What a wonderful surprise that truly did cheer me up!

If that wasn’t enough they still gave me the promotion of buy 2 and get one free even though one of the items had been discontinued which they fully refunded. They put customer service ahead of profit. This is exceptional customer experience that is hard to find these days. I can’t recommend Adore Beauty highly enough!

The best!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 29, 2018

The products I received are great, but I mainly want to focus on how AMAZING and FAST the customer service is, and the shipping. AND in my box I got a yummy tim tam and a bunch of deluxe size free samples and other goodies for FREE!! Nothing arrived damaged and it looked like everything was packaged with care. Amazing Amazing Amazing!!!

Best site ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2018

I have been ordering from Adore Beauty for over a year now and there prompt delivery, customer service and products are amazing, not to mention the free gifts, free shipping and free TIM TAM, Makes my day when i get their parcels, thanks guys!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2018

Jan 24, 14:53 AEDT
A quick note of thanks to Amelia who has gone above and beyond helping me today. Also my thanks to the warehouse team for allowing my order to be processed.
My daughter was devastated after loaning her cloud 9 thick iron straightener to a person to try out, to be returned to her today, broken. Obviously been dropped as casing was smashed and just not cared for as she cares for her things.
Amelia was so kind and understanding- a million thank you’s to this lovely lady. I will now hopefully receive the new iron before the weekend.
Regards, and please pass this email onto management.
Claire.

The service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2018

Excellent service..polite..respectful and helpful service. I will use this site again for sure. Great products also as ive used many of the products

Melbourne

Verified Customer

Great prices and lightning fast delivery!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2018

Used Adore Beauty for the first time this week. The online store was fantastic and their website is beautiful - featuring a huge range of products, competitive prices and even an additional gift (mine was a skincare pack with a body scrub, a lip liner, a skin primer, a face scrub and a lip balm), on top of the 3 free samples! It took me about two hours to place my order but that was because their range is so extensive, I started second-guessing myself about whether my choice was the correct one, checking reviews, etc. Haha! Once I'd made my choice, the checkout experience was pretty standard, no hassles whatsoever. It was around 3pm by the time I'd placed the order and to my amazement, I received my parcel the next day. The products are great so far too. So happy and 10/10 will be using again!

Adore Beauty ❤❤❤

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2018

Received my items today and was so pleasantly surprised! Super fast shipping! Great packaging and even 3 extra goodies! I will buy from here again 100%

The best customer service I have ever experienced!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2018

This is the best beauty website I have ever used. The products are great quality, there is a huge selection of brands, they offer free delivery, the delivery is very fast and efficient.
When having any problems the Customer Service team are excellent! They offer you a solution immediately and are a great help. I cannot recommend this website more. You will never be disappointed!!

• 7 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Fantastic, super speedy with excellent costumer servicd

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2018

How good is Adore beauty? Here is why!
1. Amazing selection of products plus they stock products very few companies stock like Horus Eye
2. Fast & free delivery
3. Free samples with every order
4. More free samples when you order certain products and over a certain amount of $
5. Super helpful product reviews
6. Incredible costumer service

5 out of 5

Launceston

• 2 comments
  • 2 helpful votes

Great Products & Super Fast Delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2018

I ordered my products and qualified for free express delivery, express is right! they arrived the next day! Very impressed.

Excellent Company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2018

Just next day I have received my parcel from this company. very nice package and super fast shipping to my address. excellent company I need to give 5 Stars.

Love this company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

Absolutely love adorebeauty, Fast shipping: I ordered my products and received it the next day. Excellent customer service and so many goodies (samples), so greatful to find this company. They are so helpful and kind. Will always shop with them :)

1 of 18 pages