Lavington

• 4 helpful votes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

Had trouble with another supplier so tried here and was great service.
Shipped straight away and wrapped well
Will definitely be back

brisbane

amazing!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

Love their products, so much to choose from, fast delievery and free shipping. I love buying from this company have now for a while :)

• 2 helpful votes

Their Website was hacked and they didnt notify their customers for 2 weeks

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

Adore Beauty's website was hacked and customers accounts were compromised and credit card details stolen. We lost a lot of money and now have to wait for the bank to replace it. This might take up to 45 days and there is no guarantees. Adore Beauty knew about it right away but failed to alert their customers for 2 weeks. Probably hoping that nobody would suspect it was them and thus they could save their reputation

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Adore Beauty Official

Hi there,

Thank you for your review.

Please, can you contact us with your order details via email at [email protected] so we can look into this for you?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Louise

emailed and of course, no response.

Private message

Fast delivery and cheap prices. Great range

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

Awesome range. Competitive prices. Speedy delivery. Great samples and got to love the free tim tam. Would recommend this site to anyone

Adelaide

• 5 helpful votes
Private message

So happy with this company!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

After a long, exhausting and aggravating online shopping experience, I finally got my hair straightener it came in two days with samples and chocolate seriously what more could a girl want. Lovely staff on the online chat and I will definitely recommend to anyone shopping online.

Thank you guys!!!

I will never shop anywhere else

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2017

I buy all of my skin and Haircare products from here and honestly can't fault their service. Express post, a great range of products, a free chocolate and samples everytime I order and Afterpay are just some of the things I love about this website!

Brisbane, Queensland

• 10 comments
  • 2 questions
  • 6 answers
  • 36 helpful votes
Private message

Online but no Discounted.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2017

While this online retailer has a huge range of products the prices are no different to those in-store. Yes, they give samples but most of the time those samples are useless if you have allergic skin and really don't add any value; you can always ask for samples from a store. I would prefer to see prices discounted and no samples given.

Inika great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

I have Organic Inika Choc Coffee eye shadow and Long Lash Mascara in Brown and love the product colours were true to colour shown. The mascara was really great to apply as I don't have long lashes the brush was really good for me. Adore beauty was so quick in their FREE posting and items were so well packaged. Really happy with their service and products.Will be getting more of the organic Inika products.

My #1

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

I was blown away by the service, competitive price, free postage with next day delivery & a little treat.

Adore Beauty will be the go to for my items I can't buy in store (like Evo Fabuloso... if you haven't tried it you're missing out!!)

Thanks again ladies A+++

Adelaide

Private message

Renewed my faith in online shopping.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

After an incredibly horrible experience with another online company. Which ended up with me without the product or my money for three weeks. When the refund was being processed I ordered my new straightener last Friday it arrived today that's under two days to arrive. Came with samples and a Tim Tam I mean who doesn't love free stuff and chocolate!! Thanks guys. Can't recommend enough!!

Good experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2017

Before placing my order, just read lots of bad reviews about this web, but maybe I am lucky.
My order arrived sooner than expected, all items are packaged nicely and in good condition. I even got some samples with a TimTam bar. Free shipping, plus code for next purchase.

So why not return. Absolutely recommend this website.

Perth

Verified Customer

Excellent product selection and customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2017

The product selection is amazing. But I would like to talk about their amazing customer service. My order was missing a free travel sized gift with purchase and as soon as I let them know about this mistake, they sent free gift same day. Also, they have been in touch through out the ordering process and checked in if I needed any help. Free samples and complementary chocolate was also a apart of my 2 packages

Knew what i wanted, they stock it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2017

Adore were extremely prompt with the delivery. Very happy. Although an awful lot of emails. But i guess thats not a terrible thing

Private message

Fantastic customer service, once of the best sites I have ordered off!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2017

I have been ordering off Adore Beauty for a few years. I have not once had an issue with my order and a bonus is it always arrives super quickly and packaged well too. When I had to return a few items back because of change of mind, the staff were INCREDIBLY helpful and efficient in sorting it all out for me. If I need to purchase any products that adore beauty stock I always there first for purchase!

Melbourne, Victoria

• 1 question

Affordable and reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 09, 2017

I have been ordering from Adore Beauty online for years and have always received my goods promptly. When I order its usually posted out the next day. I do a quick search to see if the products are cheaper anywhere else and they haven't been.

Products are genuine and they offer free postage.

You get free samples if you opt for them and a timtam which is a lovely little extra from Adore Beauty.

I have got several friends/family onto Adore Beauty too.

Bendigo

Verified Customer

Excellent customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2017

Ordered my ghd hair straightener 12:30 Thursday and had it the next day in the post. Very, very impressed! Also loved the Afterpay option! Hmm what else can I purchase??!! Think I need a new hair dryer too.

• 1 answer
  • 7 helpful votes

Wonderful customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2017

Great site, awesome range & pricing! Apart from the item actually falling apart after a few weeks the Adore Beauty staff were helpful and informative!

Will definitely be back!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2017

I made an order on sunday night and it arrived by tuesday morning! Soooo happy with that. I wish I knew about this site sooner as it was the smoothest transaction EVER! Love the product too!!

Brisbane

Best beauty website

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2017

Am always happy with my orders from adore; postage is always prompt and communication is great. Also stock the best brands

• 4 answers

Simply adore

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 27, 2017

I probably shop 85% of my beauty products from Adore Beauty . The service is impeccable . If you have a query there is an online chat option as well as email and phone . The range of products is extensive the samples are a wonderful way to try a product before you buy . I can't fault Adore Beauty I have been shopping for years sometimes I place an order twice a week as i also take advantage of their wonderful free postage . My goodies are always prompt and there's an extra goodie when I open the box . A chocolate Tim Tam every girls friend after beauty products :)

1 of 15 pages

I bought mine two years ago when i was in Vegas and still never use it.. is it still alright for me to use it now? Essence facial peeling gel and snow white facial brightening cream.. Thanks... Mrs Sarkany Sydney Australia..

norie asked on Dec 31, 2016

I ordered online from Adore Beauty today. Will I get my parcel in my mail/do I go to the post office myself/Or do they deliver them right at my door for me to sign off? I would prefer them to just leave it in my mail box though. (I chose e-parcel on direct debit by the way)

Katherine asked on Jun 02, 2015

Answer this

Hi Katherine, they deliver to your door awesome.

Hi Katherine,

If AusPost eParcel is selected at the checkout it will come right to your door. As this requires signature, if no specific delivery comments are left (e.g leave at the front door), the parcel will then be taken to the Post Office to await collection. I hope this helps - please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Kind Regards,