A Great Adventure

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2018

Thank you so much to Michelle and all the staff at Aeropets for making Belli and Gizmo’s journey from Australia to Canada as easy and stress free as possible. They arrived safe and happy, totally excited to see us and are adjusting quickly and well to their new home, in spite of the snow! It was especially comforting to get the email updates with pictures of them during the stopovers between flights. I would highly recommend Aeropets to anyone.

Awesome experience for us and our Dog

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 26, 2018

Amazing customer service from start to finish. The staff is super friendly and very helpful , they made the whole process so easy for us and stress free . Our dog was very well looked after . Michelle went above and beyond for us , I highly recommend Aeropets!!

Absolutely great people and fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2018

Absolutely great people who looked after my boy Chase definitely would recommend them, always helpful and he was well looked after and was super excited to see me after his first flight, price was great and he traveled very well.

Thanks heaps Aeropets

Alice Springs

Great customer service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

The best thing about Aeropets is their customer service. I talked to couple of people but the majority of the service was provided by Michelle. She seemed genuinely concerned that everything went well, that details were thoroughly covered and that the pets ended up happy on the other side.

I put 4 stars because I had to check up on or remind of a couple of things - but whenever I did Aeropets was easy to work with and obliging. I especially appreciated getting a phone call from them prior to the vet check so that they could make sure I got all the documentation appropriately signed off by the vet.

I haven't experienced other pet transport companies but if you want people who will talk to you and work with you along the way, Aeropets certainly provided that for me. My cats had in total 3 days of travel, with 2 nights in another city, and they arrived looking quite calm and well.

Best service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2017
Massive thanks to Kylie and Michelle Brunner at aeropets your service was great from start to finish. Thanks so much for getting our dog Lea all the way from Australia to Serbia safe and sound. I would definitely recommend aeropets to anyone thinking of transporting there beloved pets.One more time thank you

A job well done

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

I cannot say enough good about Michelle and Blair at Aeropets. They helped us very much in a very timely manner as we helped our daughter and her dog move from Australia to the US. The whole process was foreign to us and they were very patient and helpful in answering our many questions and allaying our concerns. Griffey arrived at his destination scared but comfortable. He immediately responded to our daughter and us as though nothing strange had happened to him over the course of the prior 48 hours. I would recommend Aeropets!

Great service start to finish!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

Our dogs came from Regional Western Australia to Wellington looking relatively fresh and obviously well looked after. The staff were professional, courteous and best of all for us communicative. They worked seemlessly with NZ Customs and Air NZ to provide a service I would have no hesitation in recommending. Well done and keep up the good work.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2017

Massive thanks to Kylie at aeropets your service was great from start to finish. Thanks so much for getting our dog Benny all the way to the uk safe and sound. I would definitely recommend aeropets to anyone thinking of transporting there beloved pets.

Verified Customer

They were so kind and helpful!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2017

I have just brought my large dog to Germany from Australia (3 different flights!) And it went so well.
Aeropets organised everything and helped me with any questions and calmed my fears.
They were also a very good price compared to the other companies available and offered all the same things.
If you need a pet shipped, this is a wonderful company to use!
Good luck!

Golden bay

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2017

Sending my 2 dogs to Sydney to Perth was daunting but Aeropets very fantastic. Lauren who I dealt with was the best kind so helpful reassuring just what I needed and the price was by far the cheapest. They also at Perth were able to transport them down to their kennels in Mandurah where I was able to collect them when I arrived.
I can't thank them enough would defiantly recommended them to anyone. Thank you Lauren and Aeropets

Great Service and a Heart Warmer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2017

I had not seen my pet in a year. He was booked on a flight to Sydney from Perth and we are united. This is has been a great service from Aeropets. I would recommend them to anyone wanting to fly their pet interstate. My dog came to me safe and sound and very happy. Thank you for a great service.

Excellent service and great love and affection for their job!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Aeropets was awesome!!! I can't speak any more higher praise about there service and attention to making sure my baby boy Charlie Brown arrived safe and sound from Sydney to cairns... Charlie had a lay over in Brisbane for 3 hours not only did the ring me to say he was doing fine but I also received a beautiful email from them with pictures and how he was traveling.. Aeropets service was amazing and I have told everyone. So a huge thanks to the team at Aeropets for delivery of Charlie to his much loved owner Megan

Easy, simply, straight forward.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

Provided easy, simple, transparent service, pricing is fair, looked after our puppy, this is my first time using a service like this..

great service staff very helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2017

Puppy left geraldton for perth then onto brisbane got a photo from aeropets when she arrived in perth she looked good then arrived in brisbane and was very happy to see me as it is a long flight but look good and cage was clean Kylie at the brisbane office were very helpful i was very happy with aeropets service thanks

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Great service, no issues at all!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2017

Moved a cat and dog from Sydney to Cairns. We had a little hiccup along the way where our dog started to chew his way out of the cage, he really didn't like to be contained. I received a call from Aeropets advising of the situation and they recommended sedation so we could allow him to travel without him hurting himself. They booked the appt with the vet and handled it all for me. They kept me updated throughout the whole process with emails and calls. I also received follow up calls the day after their arrival from the pick up driver and Kylie in customer service checking on how they were doing.
Moving can be very stressful but Aeropets really made moving our pets an easy process. I would highly recommend.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Don't use AEROPETS - Terrible service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2017

Our pup went from Coffs Harbour to Darwin.

She went Coffs Harbour - Sydney - Melbourne - Darwin (started at 9:00am and arrived at 11:50pm). Pup wasn't allowed to eat prior to the flight which was fair.

Anyway $260 for the flight and crate hire, wasn't too bad, right?

Pup started her journey, we didn't receive any update along the way, I ended up having to email the consultant to find out what was happening.

At approx 4:45pm (Darwin time) I received a call from the consultant saying that our pup had pooped at the Melbourne stop, I wasn't sure why she was telling me until she stated that it's now 'after hours' and their workers had knocked off so I'd be charged a call out fee. The worker only knocked off 15 minutes before I received the call which I found a bit of a coincidence! Then I was told I had to pay $44 for them to clean it up and $78 for the call out fee. If I didn't pay it right there and then; then the driver wouldn't come out to clean it up and my pup wouldn't be allowed on the flight so I'd have to rebook another one the following day (costing more money!) I had no choice but to pay it. As soon as I made payment I didn't hear from Aeropets again until I sent them emails about my thoughts of the service!

After a week I text the seller asking if she could email through pups paperwork, the seller stated that she attached it to the crate and that Aeropets were aware of it. I again contacted the consultant, a day later she emailed back saying she 'contacted every stop' and it was lost between Melbourne and Darwin and that it can't be located. Nothing else... No sorry, no compensation.

I'm currently chatting with the seller trying to get her to contact the vet so I can know her DOB, last vaccination, microchip number etc. because Aeropets lost the paperwork.

I called Aeropets and voiced my opinion. I was told by [name removed] "Executive Director" that she was sick of me contacting [name removed] and being rude but I stated I had tried to be calm but no one seemed to take any responsibility. [name removed] said that they wouldn't compensate or assist with locating the paperwork.

I would NEVER recommend this service to anyone. Honestly Jetpets is definitely the best service I've ever used and I regret trying something different.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Very Poor

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2017

I used Aeropets "the Leaders in Pet Travel" to transport my girlfriend's cat from USA to Australia. We had to deal with 3 different consultants, the third of which did not even know how the importation process worked (unaware of a key final check that had to occur). The timeline we originally received was delayed, the services we paid for (a transport crate) were not delivered (family in the USA had to rush to organise a backup crate), domestic flights were not paid for prior to our pet arriving at the airport, our cat was forced to travel domestically without food or water and our cat contracted a urinary tract infection whilst in quarantine (something I believe was at least partially caused due to stress in travelling without food or water). To top it all off, when I requested a very minor refund due to their incompetence I was forced to get Consumer Affairs involved to get a result. I definitely do not recommend using this company due to my experience.

• 4 answers
  • 12 helpful votes

Left our Dog stranded at Manchester Airport

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2017

We thought we had researched the company well. The process they described seemed smooth and hassle free. We were promised and paid for transport from Perth WA to Manchester UK - pick up from our house in Perth and drop off to out house in the UK, with a comfort stop for our dog in Dubai. "Teddy" was due to land on the 5th January at 11.20 the whole family sat in waiting all day for him to arrive. Late after we started getting concerned as we knew the flight had landed. My wife called the airport, then the airline, then the baggage handling company eventually speaking to guy who said "oh yeah, he has been all day, we are waiting for you to pick him up" my wife explained that we had paid for him to be delivered - no we have no such instruction, and if you don't pick him up soon we will put him in kennels at your cost! - We had to set off in rush hour, battling with with heavy fog and snow, in a car we had had to borrow to pick Teddy up, it took over 3 hours round trip. We contacted Aeropets as soon as they opened - to be told - "oh there must have been a misunderstanding - sorry about that" we will offer a $100 refund. Now having had several quotes, we knew the cost of delivery from the airport to home was £350ish - anyway 2 weeks later we are still waiting for the refund, ad the airport told us this happens all the time. MAKE SURE the delivery to home is clearly on the quote (as ours was) try to avoid "family run business" as I think one seems to be. Totally uncaring about Teddy our dog, just interested in the $4,000.