B&D Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2018

Technician arrived on time and knew exactly what he was doing. Replaced 2 remote controls and serviced B&D garage door. Technician was courteous and completed work quickly and efficiently.

Prompt and Professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 29, 2017

This is the 2nd time I have used AGG Doors and I find them easy to deal with. They are clear on all aspects and their technicians are knowledgeable and courteous. Thanks!

Exceptional service for Gate and Garage door reparis

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

Very reliable. Always turn up on time and flexible to work around my schedule.

Quality of work is exceptional and always willing to help find a solution to any problem.

Fast, Friendly Garage Door Repairs !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

Honestly, very genuine, quick and reliable service that I am very impressed with. I would recommend AGG to anyone ! They came out the same day I had an issue with my door and have rectified the issue with minimal cost or fuss!

Verified Customer

Really prompt and friendly service - super efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

AGG fixed a problem with our gate that had been a problem for years. Very pleased with their quick friendly and efficient service.

Professional service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2017

Service technician turned up on time, identified issue, rectified it, and serviced door. Service was very professional and the explanation provided by the technician was thorough. Thank you

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2017

I purchased remote controls from Kira over the phone last week, she was knowledgeable about products, very enthusiastic and polite she said my order will be posted at lunch (same day)!. I called again the next day to confirm the remotes were sent as it was urgent Kira was unavailable but Sharon was more than happy to help and checked my tracking details, she was lovely. remotes were received in NSW in just a few days. Other companies said i'd have to wait a week. Coding instructions were received with the remotes but my son had lost them I remembered Kira saying on my first call that there were instructions on the AGG website with videos. I went on and Karen popped up in my chat i asked her for the instructions but she said she needed the details of my gate opener? i gave her a photo of my remote but it wasnt enough she asked for a photo of the opener it was raining and I didnt want to go outside. all I wanted was instructions Karen was much help. Later that day I found the instructions that came with the remotes thank the lord. Kira and Sharon you ladies are a great asset to the company. thank you so much

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2017

I was very impressed by the person who took my call and by the prompt availability of the technician. He made contact with me and arrived on time. My husband met him on site and was impressed by his level of knowledge and willingness to help, despite the fact that the door could not be repaired.

Spot on serevice !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

All very good and organised, Josh was helpful setting up appointment and Steve the tech on site was very pleasant and helpful and got the job done.

Mick (Facility Manager, North Keilor)

Reliable and trusted service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2017

Staff very friendly and helpful over the phone - The technician was on time as scheduled and rectified the problem perfectly. I have used this service before and I have faith in their workmanship and professionalism.

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2017

I am completely satisfied with the job the AGG doors has done. The job was done on time and the technician was so friendly and responsive.

Verified Customer

Excellent & Professional Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

AGG Doors installed/replaced for me two motors - one for the gate and the other for the garage door. The sales staff was exceptionally kind, knowledgeable and approachable. Their advise was perfect and considerate. Contacts by email and a phone fast and comprehensive. No long wait for the quotation and the pricing was very competitive. From that point and acceptance by us of the quote, within only few days the motors were installed and old decommissioned. The technician was very efficient, professional and made a great job. We are very, very happy with this project, AGG Doors approach to the customers and to the work on hand and we can only highly recommend this company for that kind of work around Melbourne.

Bill is a Legend - Very Happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2017

Amazing Service. Bill is a legend. We are very happy with your service and price we will definitely be using you guys in the future :) Anabella from Genuine Steel

Very professional every step of the way

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2017

Very professional every step of the way. Prompt with communication and turned up on time. Knowledgeable staff. Very very happy with work. Thanks very much

Swing gate shaft wheel

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

The staff at AGG Doors provided great support for replacement of gear wheel for our swing gate motor, very good service and support

AGG Doors provide excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

The AGG Doors technicians arrived on time, carried out the door maintenance quickly and efficiently, were friendly and polite, and gave some valuable advice before leaving. A very good experience, well done!

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2017

Swift response and service, good customer communication, ringing if not going to be on time, friendly and professional tradesman. Would use again if necessary.

Servicing electronic gates

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2017

date and time given for service was adhered to .
Tradesman displayed a friendly, efficient ,professional manner..
Happy and satisfied with the service

Victoria

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Quick Response - Low Cost Solution

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

Rang one company, and they could not give me an appointment, but rang the next day and said it would be week and a half before they came out. Rang AGG and they came out the next day. Confirmed appointment via email. It cost what they said, and they repaired the door rather than try to sell me a costly replacement motor. They replaced a faulty circuit board with a reconditioned one.

Stand out Customer Service older person (Non-Social Media user)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

A terrific job by both Tom the installer and Kiara the co-ordinator. The time band was booked between 1 and 4 pm. Kiara kept re-affirming someone would be home and answering any further questions I had (via email) up until the day of the job. On the day of Tom took the lead and kept me informed of his traffic challenges. The job began at 1:20 pm and was completed within an hour.
Great Customer Service AGG "Mount Waverley"

1 of 7 pages