An excellent company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

An excellent company to do business with.
Quoter arrived on time, was professional, thorough, approachable and very knowledgable.
Installers were equally prompt, efficient, thorough and true professionals. No cutting of corners, all operations thoroughly explained and every question answered.

Our new door is so much better, should have had the old one replaced years ago!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2017

Had used AGG doors before when we replaced our garage door opener a few years ago. Had a good experience then so went with AGG to replace our derelict tilt door. Very happy with the advice, the quote and installation of the door. The technician was very thorough and did a great job. Looks great, and no more having to manually open the door to get our caravan out (new door opens to full height of the garage).

The AA G

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2017

Excellent service and highly recommend.
AGG Doors have been servicing, repairing and supplying replacement doors / remotes for our company.

Roller door service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

I had 5 roller doors that i had serviced this was organised by AGG Door via phone. the technician come out yesterday and made sure all doors were working correctly and lubricated them as required. was a very good service all round by AGG Doors.

Happy with the service.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

Tom the installer was very competent and professional in his work. He did the job within the time frame as advised.

Melbourne

• 1 comment
  • 2 answers
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Purchase

Exceptional staff and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2017

A great company to deal with right from the first phone call to the lovely friendly receptionist to the efficiency and service provided by the technician. I don't live anywhere near this company and it was not a problem to come from Hallam to my area in the West, so quickly done as well. Faultless!

Great service and excellent product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2017

AGG Doors replaced my old Dominator garage motor with a new Merlin Tiltmaster. They also attached a reinforcement bar on the top of the garage door. I found the technicians (Patrick and Josh) to be courteous, timely and professional. The new Merlin motor is very silent and functions very well. Very satisfied customer and highly recommend AGG Doors.

Merlin garage motor

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2017

Very prompt professional service. Unfortunately i forgot the name of the service tech because he was friendly, provided clear simple explanation of the problem and solution and very tidy, clearing up after the job. Highly recommended.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2017

Great Service and advice. Quick to respond. I was left feeling confident that I can contact them again if I have any questions or need help with my garage door or related service.

Gate opener control board

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2017

Ordered part on line and received in mail in approx 2-3 days. Part was exactly like it was advertised on line

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

From the first contact AGG made the process simple. They turned up on time and made every effort to quickly repair the problem

Excellent serivce

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2017

Excellent service from the first time I spoke to a customer services representative to the installation of the new springs.

1 of 8 pages