• 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Excellent and prompt service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

Excellent service, prompt and reliable. Came when they said they would. Good telephone service, answered questions quickly. Gave seniors discount.

Great service!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

Technician arrived on time, very friendly and helpful, explained things clearly, fixed the problem quickly and was very efficient in what he du. Provided first rate service!

Tilt door fixed.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

Called AGG doors to get a door fixed, an appointment was made and kept. Door quickly fixed. It now works smoothly.

Great Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2018

An amazing customer service experience. Quality workmanship by Professional tradesman.
I would recommend them to anyone who needs a garage door installed or serviced.

Excellent service and good value for money

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

We had excellent service from AGG Doors. The technician was fantastic and exactly knew what the problem was. Good value for me and job well done.

Roll-a-door installation, repair, servicing and advice

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2018

Helpful, efficient, responsive.
Great to have some advice about caring for the doors.
This has been the same for the many years I have had anything to do with this company

Verified Customer

Happy Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

Everything was dealt with in a very professional manner, from the the call back and when they would arrive. They were very friendly and we were very happy how quickly the problem was solved. Very efficient and we would not hesitate to call on AGG Doors again if we ever needed them.

perfect job

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

Good customer service , good time management , excellent job , we are strongly recommended to our friends , families

Great service and prompt

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

The techinician was very polite and professional.Explained as to what has happened with the door and what's the best solution.

Great service and I really like the idea of sending an email to advise what time technician would come.

Job well done!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

A very good experience. Arrived on time and sorted out the issue with a minimum of fuss. Will definitely use them again if needed.

repairs to garage door

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

very efficient and quick. Great work. The technician sent me a photo of the issue and I was able to give them the go ahead from work. Didn't have to take the take off.

Efficient garage door maintenance

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

Once I established a time for the maintenance on my garage door I was pleased that the engineer came on time, as well he rang 30 minutes before his scheduled time to notify me.

The door now works as it is supposed to.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2018

There was very good communication from AGG Doors with an email promptly received after I made phone contact. The time indicated as to when the serviceman was to call was accurate and the service man phoned to advise he was 30 minutes away. Everything seems to have been done as the door now works every time so only time will tell if the malfunction was correctly dealt with.

Excellent service for an old gate

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2018

The gate would not open but AGG quickly determined the problem and installed a new control board.
I was very pleased with the service

Service call

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2018

Tradesman was professional and did everything he could to repair the garage door opener but it was beyond repair and called me to advise me of the situation

Roller door lifter repair's

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2018

Great service, Exellent communication .
The service man did a top job. He was on time and called me 30 min before he arrived.
The office staff were very helpful .

Top Quality Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2018

Entire process from initial call to follow-up customer satisfaction check was customer service at its best. Technician who did the repair and installation knew his stuff and worked quickly and efficiently.
<br />Would I recommend AGG? ...... sure would!!!

Keysborough

• 2 comments
  • 4 helpful votes
Private message

Garage door opener issue

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2018

Good service and very professional, fair price and friendly technician, provided good advice, highly recommend to everyone, I will continue to use AGG if having problem in the future.

Great product..

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

Exactly what i was looking for and the delivery was very quick would definitely purchase again very happy over all.

Great Work .... Thanks heaps

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

Thanks heaps ! I appreciate your help , it makes all the difference when someone comes to your door you can trust and not worry if they will do the right thing by you! Thanks again

1 of 8 pages