It’s ok - but it’s just a platform, people can ruin it

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2018

The platform Is a great idea however the quality of the individuals doing the jobs and their reliability is the only problem

Really great for people moving house!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2018

Airtasker covers a range of services, but the most useful by far is its ability to connect you with people who can help you move house - whether be moving bulky furniture, delivering appliances, or even helping you move stuff upstairs! There are so many people on Airtasker who have the ability and resources (utes, trucks, vans etc.) to help you move :)

This site is a great find!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2018

This is a great site and very reasonable rates. The responses from people was very quick. I got a job done that I had been putting off for ages. Go Airtasker. I will definately come back to this site again.

Great work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2018

Very personable lady who did a fantastic job. I’d have no hesitation in recommending her Ironging service. It’s not easy to get someone who can actually to my standards.

Just the connection i needed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2018

A good site to just help peiple connect with others who can help meet their needs and get stuff done that wouldn't be done otherwise and at such a reasonable cost

This is perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2018

Happy to work with airtasker more
It's my first job within airtasker
I will use airtasker more and more
Thanks for our support

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2018

Perfect and lovely staff I had a very positive experience Thankyou and will use them again
The staff were on time and did a wonderful job

Great idea, but needs more!!

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2018

Worthwhile for Tasker and Posters, however, the chance of finding a steady stream of tasks in a particular field is slim, unless you are a Gardner or house cleaner. Incentives for people to utilise it for a range of tasks is needed, as this will help spread word and create more diversity in the tasks.

Also, I would like to narrow search fields to omit certain tasks, so that I do not receive so many tasks not in my realm.

Thank you.

Worked very well

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2018

First time using airtasker, and found it straightforward. Got my job done quickly and to my satisfaction. Would use this service again.Cheers.

1ST TIME TASKER

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2018

Great for earning extra pocket money, however, commission percentage is steep. Good that you can counter an offer to take into account commission costs.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Worthwhile service especially for pensioners.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2018

Most times very satisfactory ,but found that you need to distinguish whether you have an experienced person doing your task.
Disturbed that recently double charged and now have to get reversed.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Quick, easy and saves time searching around!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2018

First time of using and was amazed that I got responses within minutes of placing a task. I chose one out of 5 that replied and he came next day and did exactly what I wanted and more! So easy and fast to get something done.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2018

It was great to connect with someone who was in need of some financial help. I’d rather pay them over a company and the results were just as good.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Very glad I found this website

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2018

Very quick and easy to use. Found someone to do my task within a few minutes of posting. I really like that I don’t pay the person directly

Quick and efficient

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2018

Raelean was amazing. Quick and very efficient with a smile. She took care with my personal items. Will def book her again.

It's Perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2018

It's very efficient. Very Easy to follow tasks. Very easy to find tasks in my area. There needs to be more people to use Airtasker.

Some improvement needed

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2018

Didnt get SMS on message that tasker sent, and nearly had task postponed because I didn't reply till hours later when I saw message online. All messages should be sent SMS too.
Can't look at potential takers, just wait until they have contacted me, to be able to contact a particular person for a job.

Super convenient and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2018

The work we had done through Airtasker was a massive assistance during a very busy time for our family. We found the workers assigned extremely good, efficient and we felt comfortable with them in our house. We will definitely be using Airtasker again when we need help around the house, in particular the two people we selected to complete our tasks.

Perfect to combine with other job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2018

I loved working with airtasker. You will meet new people and company's . Also its super nice to combine it with other work.

My New Go To !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2018

This was my first time using Airtasker.
So easy to use ......after a couple of quick questions I was posting my Furniture Removal task.
Within half an hour I had 6 offers....I chose the one I wanted....a few private messages to confirm details....next day the job was done !
This is an amazing business and it is my new 'Go-To' !

1 of 368 pages

I completed a task, and the payment has not been released, the tasker is attempting to cancel the job, how will this be resolved?

Conner winter asked on Dec 17, 2018

Answer this

Good luck airtasker don’t care about anyone to be honest. It will take days. Better to message the tasker/poster yourself to get the job done as I had to battle them for a refund that was needed and then 5 days later I get a reply from airtasker when I’d already sorted it. I’ve saved all paper trail from them and abou to go visit current affair.

Airtasker is a joke. I'm currently pursuing legal action against them. Their service is atrocious.
They've held over 10 completed task currently. Still haven't received it & no email response.

Hi I am new to Airtasker, looking for some painting and handyman services. I would need the taskers visit the property once and give me a quote first. I need to choose a tasker once I have received the quotes. My question is I can only get in touch with a tasker via private message once I assign the task? How about if I accept the offers from 3 people or assign to 3 people but would finally only choose one person. what happens to the other accepted offers in that case? Thanks

Namrata S asked on Dec 14, 2018

Hi if the job been lock in for the specific amount and you send the agreed amount to airtasker and hold it temp, if the person who will do the job will ask for deposit and half to be paid on the spot after finishing the job, is the legit Are they allowed to receive money in cash?

Lyn asked on Dec 05, 2018

Answer this

Hi Lyn, thank you for getting in touch!

When you assign a Tasker to your task, the payment is captured and held securely in Airtasker Pay until the task is complete. You should only release the payment to the Tasker once you are satisfied that the task has been completed to your requirements. Cash payments are not supported on the Airtasker platform.

For more information on this, please see the following link: https://support.airtasker.com/hc/en-au/articles/224861347-Payment-Community-Guidelines-for-Taskers-

If you have further questions or need any help, please send an email to support@airtasker.com so our team can assist.