Brilliant user interface & overall experience.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Just a wonderful initiative & site. Smooth, easy communication & transactions. Nothing but praise from our experiences. With many thanks again.

Noble Park

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

New user and absolutely love it! Would highly recommend to anyone needing help with just about anyth

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Used the service for the first time yesterday, hiring 2 lots of people to do two different tasks.
I was a bit sceptical at the start as I was not sure what to expect.
The first job I had was to assemble flatpacks which included a coffee table, 5 seater dining set and couch. I was so lucky to have the professional, friendly Mark to come to the rescue. He did the job in no time and even took away the boxes. I was so happy that I had Mark to help me out of job that I could never dream of doing myself. I would definitely recommend his work to anyone.
The second job I had, was one that I knew I would not be able to complete myself in time for my shifting. I was extremely lucky to have the services of Beau and Dee who came to my rescue. I needed to have a cabinet full of fragile crystal items and cupboards filled with glassware, bubblewrapped and packed up in boxes. Beau and Dee brought the appropriate boxes as well as the bubblewrap and tape and worked effortlessly and with extreme care packing every single item. The job took approximately 5 hours and this is not something that I would have had time for, or to do by myself. Beau and Dee were my lifesavers and helped relieve the biggest part of my stress in moving.

I love Airtasker and will highly recommend to anyone. I will definitely be back!

This is perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

We had Adam clean our caravan and what an amazing job, couldn't be happier with Adam and Airtasker. Thank you.

Great application.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

This is a great service and I’m glad I found it. Would recommend you to everyone. ANDY was an excellent tradesmen.

Wow, why haven't I used Airtasker before!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

I was told about Airtasker awhile ago but completely put it on the back burner. Needed a few jobs done and logged on and I was really pleased to see the positive posts by both sides of the jobs required. Well done to all.

New experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

My first task was very seamless and Air Tasker kept me updated through the whole process. I will look for more tasks for me to do.

Too easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Posting a task was easy, and I was pleased that responses came in quickly.
Assigning the task and organising payment was easy too.
Very happy with my first experience using Airtasker.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

It was the first time I used Airtasker. I found everything from posting my task to completion really easy. I would definitely use it again.

First time user - and we're sold!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

This was our first time using AirTasker and we couldn't have been happier with the experience. Easy to sign up - and we got a terrific "AirTasker" to collect a fridge at short notice. The process of negotiating price and arranging times and locations was just seamless - and the payment process gave me enormous confidence. We're planning to move house in two months so AirTasker will be well utilised I think!

A great assistance as a single woman

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

A fantastic service. Would recommend to anyone.
Any of the tradesmen that I have met via Airtasker have been wonderful!

Pleased with results

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Easy to use. Good response from people.
Easy to pay and use app. Need to be able to contact them quicker than currently possible using email submission.

Awesome Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

We needed someone fast - posted our task on Airtasker and had someone onsite within the hour!
This is the first place we will go to next time we need anything.
Payment was smooth and easy to make changes.

Good process

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Had issues with getting someone to do job few time wasters on there but the guy I got eventually was worth it

Good customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

As a first timer user Airtasker was fantastic, immediate response, task organized within the hour. Will use the service again. Airtasker was easy to use would and have recommend it. thank you

First time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Used air tasker for the first time - enjoyed the experience and got a good result. I would use the service again.

Who needs to do the garden when there’s such great contractors to do it for you!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Airtasker Quick and easy to use, placed the job within minutes. The contractor was prompt & turned up on time, no complaints, Jason done a beautiful job, he was nice and easy to deal with and that’s what you want

First job completed quickly and at high quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Posted a job to assemble an ikea kitchen for my in-laws in Perth. Job taken up within a day with a great price by a local cabinetmaker. Job completed quickly and effectively. Payment escrow and insurance services provide a good degree of comfort. First experience on AirTasked was very positive!

Will be using Airtasker again!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Was easy to use and I was able to select my choice of tasks and offers all in one. I had problems entering my card details and they were quick to get back to me to resolve the issue. I do recommend

Very helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

Airtasker was fantastic. I was a first time user and not sure what to expect but Airtasker was easy to navigate and it was efficient too. I'd certainly recommend it.

The best app ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

I needed a kitchen installed and as a first time user I loved AIRTASKER. Easy access to information. Reliable sources. Will definitely use again.

1 of 258 pages

Hi. I posted a task and a girl accepted after we agreed on 1pm. She sent a message at 12.21 to say she couldn't get there til 4pm...which I can't do. She has now not responded and requested payment for the task as she says it has now been completed. What should I do? Cheers.

glsiteba asked on Jun 28, 2018

Answer this

Hi there, sorry to hear this! We're happy to help out here - just email all the details to support@airtasker.com so we can provide further advice.

Can I post a job?

Ceciel N asked on Jun 27, 2018

Answer this

Hi Ceciel - you can post your task at www.airtasker.com. If you need any help understanding how it works, please feel free to check out our handy link here: https://www.airtasker.com/how-it-works/

1) I have completed my tasks but the clients are away and do not release fund. What should I do now? Is there any policy that after certain time period funds will be released automatically if a poster does not responds? 2) And in some tasks I have done half of the work and poster does not respond for a long period of time. I keep waiting for his further instructions. What is the solution to that problem?

Haider asked on Jun 21, 2018

Answer this

Hi Haider, thanks for your questions! In both of these cases we would suggest emailing our Support Team at support@airtasker.com for specific advice. They will be able to look into the tasks themselves and provide the most relevant advice.