Loved the concept and the ease of the process.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

Loved the process and the person I dealt with was fantastic. Would use the service again. And would recommend to others.

Airtasker is an Amazing idea

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

Quality of people is incredible! Simple interface and a interactive platform unique and completely tailored to the community in a win win scenario. Variety, the different and the in particular in things to be done can be addressed quickly efficiently and confidently connecting the right people.

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

An excellent site. Highly recommended. Is worth trying and wont be disappointed. The best part is you decide the $$

Really helped with my career development

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

Worked in the government for 9 years and needed some help writing a government key selection criteria for a higher paying role. Didn’t want to pay hundreds of dollars and gave Airtasker a try. Didn’t realise how many people were able to help me without going through a set up business. Have a strong feeling I will move to the next selection stage.

So happy I started using airtasker

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

It was so easy and response really quick , will be using again I had heard about it but didn’t realize how easy it was to use

Great service but mobile website could be better.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

Mobile website is very barebones on information amd navigation could be better.

Would also be nice if I could still see over offers once accepting and offer to know if the accepted offer falls through (eg if you need a certain date and get an offer but need to wait a few days to confirm details and such and in the mean time they become unavailable

Worthwhile

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

A brilliant concept allowing users full autonomy to decide how to proceed. One suggestion to further enable best choices (from a task completer pov) is to ensure those listing a task provide more detailed descriptions of the task needing to be undertaken.

Electrician Needed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

I need a qualified electrician to install 4 floodlights in my house. Two on the front porch (one with sensor) and two in the backyard (one with sensor).

Airtasker facilitated a qualified electrician to do the job. I got a few quotes, secured the funds with my CC and the Electrician completed the job. He got paid, I got the job done.

Airtasker made it easy.

Was perfect - situation handleed within 24 hrs. No stress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

I will use Airtasker again as it was simple and easy to use with ohh so quick responses. Servcie was prompt and rectified.

Went very well

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

Happy with the whole interaction. They came when they said they would and did the job I asked of them. Will definitely be doing this again

Seamless and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

Great portal to match taskers with task owners. The end to end process for a task from offer to completion is very simple and easy. Love it!

Great service, easy to use.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

App was quick, easy and user friendly. Had heaps of responses when posted and all the messages made it easy to see progress and what steps were next. Guy who came out was friendly and professional.

Great platform

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

Great platform to get your tasks done efficiently. Simple, creat good competitive environment and provide jobs for those who needs it

smooth and easy process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

I had a couple of things i was putting off for ages, one of my friends suggested using airtasker. I opened the website, setting it up took a couple of minutes at best and i had someone at my house in just over an hour. Professional guy, did a great job. Such an easy, painless process. I will definitely use it again.

So easy to use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

Exceedingly easy to use and outcome was fantastic. Within minutes I had several offers for the job and after a short time was able to make a selection. The person helping me was very good.

Great help in finding people help with my jobs

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

With other sites, noone responded to requests for assistance. Here i got offers instantly! Once i found my way around the site, the whole process was easy.

Perfect for finding quick jobs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

Perfect for finding quick jobs. Airtasker is my go-to when looking to find quick work. Recommended it to a few friends too!

Helped where others couldn't

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

I'm the operations manager in a busy company. We often need things fixed, as well as other various small jobs, in and around the office.
But these jobs are often too small for specialised tradesmen, and even handymen I've found through other sites.
An hour after I signed on to Airtasker, we had a great handyman turn up, and sort out a few niggling jobs that needed attention in the office.
I would definitely use Airtasker again. It's a great concept.

Great service but some issues with payment

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

Had very quick response to my post and task was completed really well, no issues. Just a problem with payment where the amount was assigned twice making it $160 instead of $80, and the tasker received a notification saying she would receive an incorrect amount. Contacted support and they said this was a fairly common issue but would not affect the payment amount.

SYDNEY

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

Airtasker helped me get an awkward delivery sorted with complete ease.

I joined, posted my situation, a tradie with a van appeared and helped me out, they requested payment and I released it. Literally no sweat on my end and I got on with my day. 5 stars!

1 of 200 pages

I recently removed rubbish from someone’s house and they said they had released the funds but I never got paid . What happens now?

Jas asked on Apr 11, 2018

Answer this

I'm not sure as I was the customer and released the funds while the guys were here and showed them I'd done it before they left. Maybe for any further jobs request the customer releases the funds while you are still there and before you complete the job? Also contact Airtasker and ask them what the procedure is when a customer hasn't paid- they must deal with that sort of thing often I would think. Sorry that happened to you that's really awful :(

Hi Jas, thanks for getting in touch. If you have reached out to the Poster after completing a task and requested payment but they are not responding, get in touch with our Support Team who will follow up for you. In many cases it can be that the Poster doesn't know they have to actually click release, or they have forgotten. Send us a request by following the instructions on the following link, and we will be able to help! https://support.airtasker.com/hc/en-us/articles/213536878-How-can-I-contact-Airtasker-

Airtasker is impossible to contact anybody
I send an email a week ago and they’re the same as eBay thanks to the person who set this stupid company there is no safety net for the tasker to get paid!

Hi Everyone, I have a task for an electrician and have offered to pay $100 an hour for their services and my budget is $2000+. I want the electrician to come out and look at the job first and then will decide if we go with him. Can i do this without losing my money? I basically want to get him to come out, meet him and then when we are both happy to committ to the job.

pulsedesigner asked on Mar 15, 2018

Answer this

Hi there, thanks for reaching out! At this time Airtasker does not support in person quotes before the assignment of a task. Instead, we encourage members to utilise the comments feature on your task where you can ask potential Taskers about their schedules and experience, and discuss the issue that needs fixing - the only thing that you can't share in these comments are personal details. You might also like to check out their profiles and look for badges to verify their electrical license and skillset before you move forward with an assignment. If you encounter any issues or need further specific assistance, please feel free to get in touch with our Support Team by submitting a help request at support.airtasker.com

But what happens if they get to the jobsite and it becomes apparent that they are not suitable to do it and they realise that they don't want to do it. So in other words, we both agree that the job will not proceed.
What happens to my money that I have to put into escrow/holding - I don't want to have any issues getting my money back if this occurs.

I want to post a job but forgotten how to please help?

Rosie Rosenquist asked on Oct 12, 2017