Private message

Something to me seems off...

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2017

Whilst the customer service with this company has been ok, it is slow. I get the feeling that they are not always selling 100% functional pre loved phones. I am now onto my 3rd replacement I phone. The first one had authentication issues, whilst the 2nd and 3rd phone have both had battery issues (i.e. after going flat the battery will no longer charge up). They have told me I am not entitled to a refund because it's past 3 months (well, duh, because I am generally waiting for a reply from you regarding issues with the phone and then waiting for my next replacement phone), so I feel like I am going to just keep getting sent a faulty product. My advice is to pay the full price for a new one, I wish I had...

Victoria

Private message

Avoid! Refund not paid legal recourse required

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2017

Terrible service. Will not return contact over multiple attempts. Faulty product. Legal recourse engaged to resolve the matter. Avoid at all costs.

sydney

• 1 comment

Delay in delivery

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

I bought 3 devices from this company they are good. But I ordered last iPad from them before 5 days and I did not received yet.

Comments
Akoda Official

Hi Shymma, We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience and would like to thank you for being a valued customer. As discussed over email, we will be fulfilling your order today and will send it via... read more »

• 1 question
  • 1 answer

Verified Customer

Exactly what I ordered

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 26, 2017

I must admit, I was hesitant to buy a 2nd hand product from this website, because I had never heard of it before and was looking for a cheap replacement for my damaged iPad 3. A couple of reviews on here didn't bolster my confidence either. But I ordered anyway and the item arrived in near-perfect condition with only minor wear on one corner. It works perfectly. I needn't have worried.

Frankston South

Poor, slow service

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2017

Bought an iphone 5 from Akoda that was faulty and would not recognize any SIM card that was put into it. Contacted Akoda for a return request. After having the phone returned and in their possession for over 2 weeks, they would not answer any emails and failed to refund my money.
It wasn't until after I lodged a dispute with PayPal that my money was refunded. I would never buy a phone from this company again!

Exactly what I wanted!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

Phone was in great working order, when I showed a friend at work they thought it was brand new. So happy to have a phone where the battery doesn't die all the time. Delivery was quick and it was for a great price!

Great sevice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 26, 2017

Great and fast service. Phone was in excellent condition. Couldn't be happier as it is exactly what I needed as a backup phone for travelling

Private message

Good service and products, but not sure about the customer service.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2016

Prices for second hand phones were great, and they are in great condition than I expected. I got my order shortly in about 2 or 3 days. It was super fast delivery, and they are an Australian trusted company.

When I received my phone, it was only including the phone and a USB charge cable. Just that. The packaging is nicely wrapped, which is great. I guess that is why it is pretty cheap in the first place.

However, I had some issues when turning on the phone when I first got it. Kept on trying to fully turn on the phone, and also the battery was failing within a few days of using it. Contacting the customer service was rather odd. Sending an email doesn't sound too promising. They said they would reply within a business day, but never seem to get a reply, even though I typed my email address correctly. I had to email them twice, because I wasn't so sure what was happening with my battery replacement, but it eventually got delivered to my place without any notifications via email or call whatsoever. When I got the battery, it was a month after I sent an enquiry within my last month of warranty, and it was not a genuine samsung battery, and also didn't fit my battery compartment fully.

I wish they offered a phone number so it's much easier to contact them when having enquires, or concerns.

I would buy another second hand product with them again, but a different phone/tablet. The accessories are brand new, which I purchased from them, which was super great!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Akoda Official

Hi Nic,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We have sent you an email and will follow up on resolving your issue. Kind regards, Akoda Team

Brilliant service & products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2016

Ordered a new phone Tuesday, was delivered 9am Thursday and phone was in better condition than I expected. Absolutely thrilled!

Checked out as a guest and i cant get back in to see my purchase or email confirmation. What should i do?

Kali asked on Aug 07, 2017

Can some one please give email me the tracking number idea: #1343

Kaylz asked on Mar 01, 2017

Answer this

Hi Kaylie ,

Thank you for getting in contact with us. Your order has been dispatched and a tracking number has been sent via email. Please let us know if you experience any issues receiving it.

Kind regards,

Akoda customer service team

Can someone please email me? I ordered a phone with express shipping on Jan. 26 and haven't received a tracking number. Order ID: 1136 Guest checkout. I'd like to know when to expect it.

aleisha asked on Jan 30, 2017