Really good!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

Very easy to make a booking and also a very smooth pickup. Lovely car and good price too. Would definitely book again. Thanks.

Comments
All Age Car Rentals Official

Thank you for your kind words. We look forward to serving you again. On your next trip, please advise us that you are a Repeat Customer in order that you get your loyalty discount at a capped rent.

Easy friendly car hire

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

Very easy to book a car and amil was brilliant to deal with! Friendly and funny! Highly recommend booking through them

Comments
All Age Car Rentals Official

Best services

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

Weve had the best customer services whilst renting a car through all age car rentals, definitely recommend them for any vehicle services. Very friendly and helpful as we needed access to vehicle, easy to deal with and a man of his word. Definitely 5 star services.

Comments
All Age Car Rentals Official

Great and inclusive service of all ages!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

All Age Car Hire is one of the only services to provide car hire to people on P plates, which was so great as it allowed us to do so much more on our holiday! Booking was easy face to face. Amil is very friendly and it was great to have such personalised customer service. He spends time getting to know his customers and explains things very well! The car we hired was great, no issues at all.

Comments
All Age Car Rentals Official

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

Thanks heaps for the amazing service
Booked 2 cars on seperate occasions and haven’t had any issues, highly recommend
Only place I found that hired to people under 25

Comments
All Age Car Rentals Official

Perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2018

Perfect booking, attendence and car! It was easy to get it and there was no problem in the vehicle! Im gonna rent there for sure! Thanks for this all ages place.

Comments
All Age Car Rentals Official

Great car great service made my whole day

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2018

Firstly it was the easiest booking I have ever done ! It was like ordering a pizza !!! Great price for the car I was given ! I was so happy to see a fresh , clean car upon my arrival at the office . The customer service was excellent ! I will be recommending this company to all of my friends on the Gold Coast 5 star treatment
Joel

Comments
All Age Car Rentals Official

Great service, great car

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2018

Borrowed a Nissan duos for 3 days, Amil (owner) gave us a great deal for a 7 seater. This was definitely much cheaper than catching cabs everywhere in the Gold Coast

Comments
All Age Car Rentals Official

Sydney

• 1 review
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Terrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

I went on a holiday with a couple of my friends during our uni break, and decided to rent a car from them with a good deal. They made us deposit $6000 and told us with no problem we will be returned the deposit in 20 days. It has been 5 months and i have still not been return a single dollar, instead hits me with a $2000 vehicle damage expense. The car was hardly used (photos to prove the milage) and was parked at our hotel garage, so no way there was a single mark made bumy us. So these guys do not have a genuine office so we can not even go and find them, NEVER answer emails nor phone calls. Do not use these low life frauds for anything!! They are no where near genuine and must be put down. I have decided I will dedicate my time to put these guys down and contact the attorney generals department. I will not let this go.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
All Age Car Rentals Official

Great to hear that we do not have an Office which we have occupied for decades, and at the same location too, which numerous other Customers have found so easily. Moreover, check out the website an... read more »

Verified Customer

Easiest way to hire a car under 21!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2018

I showed up yesterday morning to All Age Car Rentals requesting a hire car for three days as this is the only place on the Gold Coast that hire to under 21’s and P Platers. Amil was super helpful and friendly and within 30 minutes I was driving out of there with a hire car, there were zero problems with the car and it was in perfect condition. Thanks Amil!

Comments
All Age Car Rentals Official

This is perfect! Couldn’t have done this without all age car rentals

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2018

It was so easy to book the the car and the process was simple and professional!
Customs arrive was excellent. He made it very easy whilst having an amazing sense of humour.
The car was good quality for what we paid for!

Comments
All Age Car Rentals Official

Very useful and trustworthy car hire place!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

It was so easy to book and pay for this car, and the man that served me was straight up and honest about the whole process. Customer service was great and he was available to contact any time if we had a question or concern! The car was also great and we had an amazing time with it! It made our holiday so amazing!

April 8th 2018 Update: Can’t live without

The car hire place was very easy to book and the guy that served us was very helpful with everything and available wherever we needed to call him. Also very affordable, and no hidden fees or terms and conditions.

Comments
All Age Car Rentals Official

Perfect service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2018

After calling the manager of the company he was more then happy to take over from us and sort out any money which was held from us as deposit by our bank. After speaking to him the money was returned into my bank no longer then 10 minutes after. I do recommend calling this company if you have any issues with money from your bank account his service was quality.

Comments
All Age Car Rentals Official

Great car, great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2018

We walked in to the Broadbeach office and within 15 minutes we were able to drive the car out. No fuss, all above board. Customer service was thorough with any issues and all instructions were clear. The car itself was new (<10000km) and in good condition aside from a few exterior scratches (which was pointed out by the salesman before we got in the car).

February 6th 2018 Update: Went the extra mile!

We hired a car from Broadbeach and the bank held our money for longer than necessary after All Age released the deposit. We called up the company who were more than happy to assist very swiftly in getting our money released back into our account. Very helpful and understanding, made our lives a lot easier!

Comments
All Age Car Rentals Official

Best rental company on the Gold Coast!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2018

Getting the car was quick and a breeze! The car was in emaculate condition. Exceptional customer service and very entertaining employee. All Age Car Rentals is very flexible and was able to make last minute changes to satisfy our needs. Will definitely be coming back there again on my next trip to the Gold Coast!

Comments
All Age Car Rentals Official

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2018

Creating a booking was very easy and we were well aware of all information regarding car-renting due to the owner's perspicuous explanations. The owner was exceptionally polite and amiable, and had a very professional mannerism towards us and other customers we observed in the store. The car we recieved to drive was also a great quality car and was well suited for travelling. I recommend this business to anyone looking for renting a car in Gold Coast, with a great price for renting.

Comments
All Age Car Rentals Official

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2018

Really is all age car rentals and was a very easy process to hire a car. The service was amazing and friendly and changes were made to better suit our needs overall would highly recommend hiring a car from this place. Also the car was new and clean!

Comments
All Age Car Rentals Official

Amazing service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2018

Amazing service and amazing car! Would 100% reccomend for others! Amazing value for the price we got and were constantly helped by the amazing service running the place! 10/10 value and service

Comments
All Age Car Rentals Official

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Untrustworthy! Our $550.00 deposit taken by them was not returned

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 30, 2018

We felt the owner of Gold Coast Car Hire Pty Ltd, which operates under many Business names including All Age Car Rentals (listed below) was untrustworthy from the beginning of our dealings with him.

In short, he agreed to re-pay the $550.00 deposit taken out of our account and said it could take up to 10 days after returning the car to receive the money. Now, almost 2 weeks on he is denying holding any money. We are submitting a case with VCAT tonight as our phone dealings with him have indicated he won't be returning our money. We are confident we will win the case as we have all the evidence needed, however this is a complete waste of time having to chase our money. We would not recommend dealing with this company, no matter what business name it uses. Our advise, just pay a bit extra go with a reputable company, or you could end up like us and be $550 or more out of pocket.

AMDDA Car Rentals
Red Rocket Rent A Car
Surfers Paradise Car Hire
Surfers Paradise Car Rentals

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

We still haven’t received our money. However, we now have a date set for VCAT (Victorian Civil & Administrative Tribunal) to hear the case.

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2018

We went and had a look the day before, and Amil was very helpful and honest if it was worth hiring or not. We did hire, it was easy and quick!

Comments
All Age Car Rentals Official

1 of 10 pages

Where is my bond!? It has been a year since I rented the car!! Can we involve the police in this??? SO many people are being scammed!

Bex asked on Nov 05, 2017

Answer this

Made a review after being cheated 2 years ago, 2 years later today, they responded claiming my review is "absolute rubbish". Well why didn't you say so earlier when you could reply to other reviews (rudely) back then? Many of the 5 star reviews are fresh accounts created by them. They're definitely a company that takes full advantage of the young age of many of their customers.

If anyone decides to involve the police do count me in. I still have screenshots to prove my points.

Hi, I am not sure if reporting it to the Police will ensure the Owner pays, however we are commencing legal action in a couple of weeks. Did you ever receive your money?

That's great to hear Allison! And no I didn't.

Please advise when will you refund my bond deposit?Waited almost 2 months since 31 Dec 2016. Your service was wonderful when we first met but why is it so difficult to get back my deposit.

Boon asked on Feb 17, 2017

Answer this

My partner and I recently hired a car from them as well and now we're quiet worried as we are reading these reviews about the bond.
If this is the case, best shot is to hold a dispute with the bank!

My Australian friend is trying to help me to chase for refund. [Name Removed] promised my friend that he will refund in 5 to 10 working days. This was what [Name Removed] promised me when I last spoken with him in January & afterthat he is uncontactable either by calling or emails. Let's see & wait for another 10 working days. Hopefully these guys are not out there to cheat.

Ohhh I see!
Well I actually gave the company a call and received my bond back as they promised!
So don't stress, your matter will be resolved :)

Hey! Why is it so hard to get our bond back and how come you guys lied completely about the scuff on the bumper which we didn't do?

Jason asked on Feb 03, 2016

Answer this

Same problem here! Still waiting a month after!

They submit false reviews on here as well to con people in!
THIEVES!

Yes - it's outrageous that this guy is still allowed to trade - we put it to the QLD Fair Trading who seem powerless to do anything. This guy is a liar, a conman and a thief - for all who ask - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

if only i saw these reviews earlier. Damn. Same problem with me, Telling me that i damaged 2 hub caps of the car only 2 weeks later and that was because i called. They did not tell me a single thing. Sent my complaint to fair trade, fingers crossed.

See all 4 questions about All Age Car Rentals