Fantastic, great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

Service was great, car was in good condition. Very accommodating to younger and provisional drivers, and not an issue at all. If I'm ever in the gold coast again I'd definitely come back!

Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

Absolutely amazing service friendly and funny , helped us out when we needed it and the only car service that would hire to someone our age on P-Plates. Thank you!

Perfect Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

The only car company that would allow someone of my age to have a hire car , the customer service was amazing the gorgeous purple micra ran smoothly the whole time and I will 100% recommend this company to everyone ! Thank you All ages car hire

Amazing company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

The only company that's available for p platers like me to have a rental car without any prior booking. Cars are almost brand new. Highly recommended! We will go there again next time we come back.

Close and easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

Walked in. Got a cheap car easy on fuel. Good how they serve to young drivers and "P" plate drivers too. Will be back when on the gold coast again.

Free lift to the airport

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

Very easy to book a car, we walked straight of the street an had a car within in 20mins. Customer service was good :) we ended keeping the car for an extra day an half, just a phone call an it was done!! plus we got a free ride to the airport saving is $$$ on our uber trip!!

THE BEST CAR HIRE FOR ME

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

After every other car hire business said no to us. All ages car hire did not.
At 20 years of age we hired a purple, Nissan micra for the week which did us amazingly. The micra drove well and did very well on fuel with no faults. The customer service was incredibly kind, and the man explained everything perfectly so we understood all costs and expenses.
I would definetly go there again!

Great Sevice, Friendly Staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2017

Got stuffed around by other car rental places and Amil looked after us on really short notice, really friendly person and it was a great little car for our holiday.

Never hire a car from here!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2017

Never ever hire from this company!!! He loves to take advantage of his customers and never return their bond. My boyfriend and I hired a car three months ago and still waiting for the bond. Called and messaged several times and no response. After at least 12 calls he got back to us and makes up the most stupid and unbelievable excuses as to why it's not return. Unfortunately he thinks he will get away with it all and keep all the money, but sorry you've got it wrong. Stop messing around with people!!!!!!!

Absolutely Amazing help!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2017

I called up very last minute and stressed to organise car hire for my customers. Emile was absolutely amazing. He was so patient and did everything he could to make sure that the car was ready for my customers with the hour notice I gave him. Cannot thank him enough for everything that he did. Highly recommend

Exemplary service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2017

Kanga car and moped hire showed excellent customer service with informative procedures if anything was to go astray. The members of the company made everything very easy for hiring a vehicle and the condition of the vehicle itself was like it came straight out of the lot.

All in all, very happy and I woukd recommend to others looking to hire.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2017

Had great service from the beginning, we had no issues with the car the 5 days we had it. The gentlemen was very friendly and very helpful. Would definitely recommend these guys for people of all ages.

Absolute ripper bloke

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 26, 2017

Couldnt be happier with the service, really helped me and my mates out after getting stuffed around by other car rental places, made our holiday and would 100% recommend to anyone in the area !!

Absolute lifesavers, helpful and perfect experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 26, 2017

We got stuck with other car rental company's and got left in the lurch. If only we had have went through these guys straight away, the experience was perfect! They allowed us to rent as P platers, which no one else will so do don't be fooled!
They will also do way better prices than everyone else, quality and reliable cars and service! Wouldn't go anywhere else on the Gold Coast, highly recommend

Verified Customer

Service Service Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

One of the easiest and quickest car rental I've had. Their customer service was fantastic. I felt like I'd rented cars from them before and they treated me as such. The cars for rent are all good quality cars. Thanks Amil
Your a champion.

Verified Customer

We love Emile!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2017

Super easy to book a car rental. Emile was easy to deal with and Tracey was super nice. The new Kia Picanto was a beast. Definetly would rent that car through this company again. Thanks! From Taylor and James

Car Hire Review

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2017

My family and I are very thankful of the great staff and how much care was given. Car was comfortable & reliable without any troubles. I am very pleased that they hire to P platers without any issues, being on my last month before my opens. I will be hiring from here again. Thanks again.

Very friendly staff!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2017

Great staff and good experience start to finish. Car was good, clean and comfortable. Very good they hire to P platers without any issues. Iwill be hiring from here again

GREAT FOR P PLATERS

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2017

Easy online booking, no fuss because I was a p plater, great customer service exchanged our car because I didn't know how to drive the first one with no fuss and good quality car nothing fancy but it runs perfectly

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2017

Good service, very accommodating to needs. Would reccomend to others. Especially with the new airport rules, and the ability to approach with concerns or any types of questions. Beautiful customer service.

1 of 8 pages

Please advise when will you refund my bond deposit?Waited almost 2 months since 31 Dec 2016. Your service was wonderful when we first met but why is it so difficult to get back my deposit.

Boon asked on Feb 17, 2017

Answer this

My partner and I recently hired a car from them as well and now we're quiet worried as we are reading these reviews about the bond.
If this is the case, best shot is to hold a dispute with the bank!

My Australian friend is trying to help me to chase for refund. [Name Removed] promised my friend that he will refund in 5 to 10 working days. This was what [Name Removed] promised me when I last spoken with him in January & afterthat he is uncontactable either by calling or emails. Let's see & wait for another 10 working days. Hopefully these guys are not out there to cheat.

Ohhh I see!
Well I actually gave the company a call and received my bond back as they promised!
So don't stress, your matter will be resolved :)

Hey! Why is it so hard to get our bond back and how come you guys lied completely about the scuff on the bumper which we didn't do?

Jason asked on Feb 03, 2016

Answer this

Same problem here! Still waiting a month after!

They submit false reviews on here as well to con people in!
THIEVES!

Yes - it's outrageous that this guy is still allowed to trade - we put it to the QLD Fair Trading who seem powerless to do anything. This guy is a liar, a conman and a thief - for all who ask - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

if only i saw these reviews earlier. Damn. Same problem with me, Telling me that i damaged 2 hub caps of the car only 2 weeks later and that was because i called. They did not tell me a single thing. Sent my complaint to fair trade, fingers crossed.

What's their website?

karly asked on Sep 22, 2011

www.surfersparadiserentalcars.com

I apologise for the delay in responding. Was fairly unwell and in remote areas too.