Completely worth it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

Booking was super easy, service was awesome they answered any question we had and was very helpful with my first car hire! Staff was very friendly and the car was perfect, full of petrol and clean! Couldnt be happier and will definitely return again to hire another vehicle!

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

Easy to book, the person that served us was a friendly guy with lots of stories was the trip interest back to the airport, there was an option to pick up from the airport too which was awesome.
Will be hiring from here again.

This company is the worst car hire Don't use!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

I've tried to book with [name removed] for 3 weeks, very stressful, not worth the hassle excuse after excuse, he had a heart attack, he's not in the office, his staffs sick and I've called for the past week and no answer, if you are a p plater and want good service I highly recommend Redspot Car Hire. Thanks for nothing [name removed].

Amazing Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

Booking was simple and easy to understand. Customer service is excellent, nice and friendly employees who helped solved any enquiries immediately. The car was amazing, almost as if it was a brand new car. Would definitely recommend when going to Gold Coast.

Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

This was perfect for me as i was just a few days away from turning 21, the rates are affordable and the service and care of staff make you feel genuinely looked after. Easy contact with management also made for a hassle free experience. Would 110% recommend and return

Affordable car rentals

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2017

Cheap and hassle free car rentals. Helpful and very friendly service and adaptable to your schedule. Car was in great condition. Would definitely use this service again. Fantastic for those who are one their Ps and under 21!

Perfect will be back

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2017

Great laid back company all age actually excepted unlike all the others will defiantley be back if I'm back up on the Gold Coast what a great trip thanks all age car rentals

Fantastic, great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

Service was great, car was in good condition. Very accommodating to younger and provisional drivers, and not an issue at all. If I'm ever in the gold coast again I'd definitely come back!

Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

Absolutely amazing service friendly and funny , helped us out when we needed it and the only car service that would hire to someone our age on P-Plates. Thank you!

Perfect Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

The only car company that would allow someone of my age to have a hire car , the customer service was amazing the gorgeous purple micra ran smoothly the whole time and I will 100% recommend this company to everyone ! Thank you All ages car hire

Amazing company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

The only company that's available for p platers like me to have a rental car without any prior booking. Cars are almost brand new. Highly recommended! We will go there again next time we come back.

Close and easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

Walked in. Got a cheap car easy on fuel. Good how they serve to young drivers and "P" plate drivers too. Will be back when on the gold coast again.

Free lift to the airport

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

Very easy to book a car, we walked straight of the street an had a car within in 20mins. Customer service was good :) we ended keeping the car for an extra day an half, just a phone call an it was done!! plus we got a free ride to the airport saving is $$$ on our uber trip!!

THE BEST CAR HIRE FOR ME

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

After every other car hire business said no to us. All ages car hire did not.
At 20 years of age we hired a purple, Nissan micra for the week which did us amazingly. The micra drove well and did very well on fuel with no faults. The customer service was incredibly kind, and the man explained everything perfectly so we understood all costs and expenses.
I would definetly go there again!

Great Sevice, Friendly Staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2017

Got stuffed around by other car rental places and Amil looked after us on really short notice, really friendly person and it was a great little car for our holiday.

Never hire a car from here!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2017

Never ever hire from this company!!! He loves to take advantage of his customers and never return their bond. My boyfriend and I hired a car three months ago and still waiting for the bond. Called and messaged several times and no response. After at least 12 calls he got back to us and makes up the most stupid and unbelievable excuses as to why it's not return. Unfortunately he thinks he will get away with it all and keep all the money, but sorry you've got it wrong. Stop messing around with people!!!!!!!

Absolutely Amazing help!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2017

I called up very last minute and stressed to organise car hire for my customers. Emile was absolutely amazing. He was so patient and did everything he could to make sure that the car was ready for my customers with the hour notice I gave him. Cannot thank him enough for everything that he did. Highly recommend

Exemplary service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2017

Kanga car and moped hire showed excellent customer service with informative procedures if anything was to go astray. The members of the company made everything very easy for hiring a vehicle and the condition of the vehicle itself was like it came straight out of the lot.

All in all, very happy and I woukd recommend to others looking to hire.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2017

Had great service from the beginning, we had no issues with the car the 5 days we had it. The gentlemen was very friendly and very helpful. Would definitely recommend these guys for people of all ages.

Absolute ripper bloke

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 26, 2017

Couldnt be happier with the service, really helped me and my mates out after getting stuffed around by other car rental places, made our holiday and would 100% recommend to anyone in the area !!

1 of 9 pages

Where is my bond!? It has been a year since I rented the car!! Can we involve the police in this??? SO many people are being scammed!

Bex asked on Nov 05, 2017

Please advise when will you refund my bond deposit?Waited almost 2 months since 31 Dec 2016. Your service was wonderful when we first met but why is it so difficult to get back my deposit.

Boon asked on Feb 17, 2017

Answer this

My partner and I recently hired a car from them as well and now we're quiet worried as we are reading these reviews about the bond.
If this is the case, best shot is to hold a dispute with the bank!

My Australian friend is trying to help me to chase for refund. [Name Removed] promised my friend that he will refund in 5 to 10 working days. This was what [Name Removed] promised me when I last spoken with him in January & afterthat he is uncontactable either by calling or emails. Let's see & wait for another 10 working days. Hopefully these guys are not out there to cheat.

Ohhh I see!
Well I actually gave the company a call and received my bond back as they promised!
So don't stress, your matter will be resolved :)

Hey! Why is it so hard to get our bond back and how come you guys lied completely about the scuff on the bumper which we didn't do?

Jason asked on Feb 03, 2016

Answer this

Same problem here! Still waiting a month after!

They submit false reviews on here as well to con people in!
THIEVES!

Yes - it's outrageous that this guy is still allowed to trade - we put it to the QLD Fair Trading who seem powerless to do anything. This guy is a liar, a conman and a thief - for all who ask - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

if only i saw these reviews earlier. Damn. Same problem with me, Telling me that i damaged 2 hub caps of the car only 2 weeks later and that was because i called. They did not tell me a single thing. Sent my complaint to fair trade, fingers crossed.

See all 4 questions about All Age Car Rentals