fantastic service allbids go out of there way to help me , located in Coffs Harbour

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

The team at allbids are always happy to help me , I am a remote customer in Coffs Harbour buying high end equipment out of Canberra , they do a great job packing and organising couriers for me..
I cant thank the enough.
With Kindest Regards
Ivan

Always helpful people there.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

I wouldn't hesitate to buy anything - as long as ypou're aware of the limitations of listing pics.
THey usua;lly use a phone.

Any doubts? Ask them!

Highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2018

Allbids auction process was easy to follow and staff were very helpful. The sideboard I bought was exactly as advertised and I was very happy with the outcome.

Buying and selling.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

Each time I have collected goods, we have received good service. The staff are always helpful, polite and efficient.
Great company to deal with. I have no hesitation in recommending AllBids to others.

Easy process to buy and sell

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

My experience has always been an easy process when i am bidding and when i am collecting items from the warehouse or offsite.

Canberra

Great to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

The auction was a breeze. All bids kept me up to date with my bids and ended up with what I wanted. The pickup was simple and quick.

A robust auction

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2018

By the time this online auction was done and dusted so was I! It was great being able to watch the counter bids live as they happened as it added to the auction experience. Great job allbids.

Easy to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2018

I have sold two small consignments of ordinary household furniture via Allbids. [No antiques, nor high-end brands, but good quality nonetheless and all items were clean and in excellent condition.] Both occasions were trouble-free, the communications from the company were always courteous, clear and more than adequate, and the sale money, while definitely not lavish, was a reasonable return on the items and was deposited in my account in less than a week. I will definitely use the services of Allbids again.

A Good Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

I recently bought some jewellery, and missed out on another more expensive item. It was a good experience. The item photos were good, and gave me a quality inspection. The online interaction was excellent, although my screen filled with black 'outbid' bars that I couldn't remove.

Silver

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

Very efficient service and staff. Allbids is very close to my home address, so that pickup and payment are very convenient.

A very pleased customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2018

A great experience the office staff great the guys out in pickup were cheerful and could not have been anymore helpful 10 out 10 guys.It was a pleasure to deal with ALLBIDS

• 2 comments
  • 1 question
  • 10 helpful votes
Private message

Great company to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2018

I recently bid for and won some antique forks. The description of the goods was accurate and collection was trouble free. I found the staff helpful, friendly and informative. They had time to chat and explain how the goods were sourced, researched and catalogued. I trust and have a preference for Allbids over other auction companies.

Verified Customer

Happy again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

As usual got a bargain and very happy with it! I have been a bidder for a very long time now and never had a problem. Good people to deal with

nowra

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

happy traveller

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

I called at the office to complete paperwork for release of the vehicle that I had purchased,the process was smooth and simple and very quick,i then proceeded to the area where the vehicle was being held,i met with jay who soon had the keys and books for the car in my possession,the car needed to be jump started which was not a problem for jay who helped me to check the fluid levels under the bonnet and I was soon on my way,all in all a pleasant and happy experience,many thanks to the staff members involved.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

• 2 comments
  • 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer

A happy little vegemite

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

In the past month l have purchased 4 cars and some wine fro AllBids and being from interstate sight unseen can be a risk but so far every item l have purchased has been exactly as described and the 3 staff l have dealt with, Jay, Rob and Laura, have been fantastic to deal with; nothing is of too much trouble for them and they have made me the happiest buyer around. Great place to shop. 5plus stars.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

Always good especially for inter-state buyers. Very accommodating with pick up by my daughter who lives in Canberra. Great service

a great buy just what I wanted

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2018

Highly recommended and I was most happy with my purchase. The people at All bids were most helpful and loade my car and made sure I didn't have to wait.

Always good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2018

Have been dealing with Allbids for many years now. Can always rely on great descriptions of items and nothing is ever a problem.

Great service every time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2018

Always easy to deal with . Accuracy in describing items . Staff always helpful happy . Pleasure to deal with every time .

If you can’t beat them, join them

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2018

They are unbeatable when it comes to how accurately they describe on line exactly what you get (buy)
They follow the dotted lines of their books, I’ll be extremely surprised if any one comes across an slight negative review as I’m almost 100% certain that all their customers are indeed happy with Allbids over all staff, every one I’ve dealt with so far are just simply very professionals
It’s all a fair bidding as far as I’m concern, no hidden agenda,
So I say: if you can’t outbid them join them.

Comments
ALLBIDS Official

Wow, thank you for the great review :)

1 of 7 pages

Hello my name is Joanne and I would like to sell a car. Could you please let me know the process? Cheers

Mumma Jo asked on Jul 20, 2018

Answer this

Hi Joanne, selling a vehicle with us is extremely simple. All we need is proof of ownership (registration papers). When you bring the vehicle in our Car Manager will have a word with you to gain further knowledge of the vehicle, service history etc. We will provide a detailed description of the vehicle, take photos and list unreserved online. Once the vehicle has been paid for, we transfer funds to your nominated account. To list a car on our platform the fee is $275, payable upfront. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have further questions on 02 62392262.