Policy: Overseas Student Health Cover

Shashank Behl has excellent customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2017

He is always replying to all the enquiries I've had in logging in, getting my card and even helped me to rectify my personal details. The best thing is that he treats email like instant messaging! Great Job Allianz!

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Yose, glad to hear you've been happy with Shashank's customer service. Cheers, Anthony.

This is perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

Yeah.it is of very good vakue.it is extremely important for us.it was easy to set up.
And marilena Vincent is just wonderful.she is very user friendly and always helpful to me.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Sneha, thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated! Cheers, Anthony.

Fast and friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

It was first time in Australia. I will be studying here for 4 years and Kristy at UQ st Lucia campus was so friendly and I had a couple of editing process for my info and a couple questions about OSHC. She was so kind friendly and clear to understand. I could easily realise that she has spent an extra effort for me to select her words in order to be more understandable. I appreciate her help. Thanks.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Konuray. Thanks for your review, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

Policy: Overseas Student Health Cover Insurance claim made

She was very helpful and very nice lady!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

Emma Duckett in Gold Coast campus was very helpful and very nice lady!
She clearly explain me the policy and was very patient.
Hope to receive my OSHC card soon!

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Nicky, glad to hear Emma has been helping you out. Cheers, Anthony.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

Excellent explained by her I am hoping to continue my oshc with you guys. She explained each and every thing about the claims and stuff and I am satisfied

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Hem, thanks for letting us know. Cheers, Anthony.

Excellent Customer Service by Meliza Oosterwijck

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

Meliza was very efficient and professional. Her efficient approach and attention to details in organising required documents and taking the initiative to inform me by phone of relevant matters took away the complications of a complex claim process. Her professionalism and clarity of explanation enabled me to concentrate on my research studies while trusting the Allianze claim process will do its job. Thank you Meliza

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Eseleaofa, glad to hear Meliza has been of great help to you. Cheers, Anthony.

Tony

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

Siew Ling told me lots of about OSHC cover. She explain that very clear and I have a very good experienxe.She was really patient and dedicated to her job.I am very happy.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Tony, glad to hear Siew was able to help you out. Cheers, Anthony.

Policy: Overseas Student Health Cover

Thanks for the help! Very useful.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

She explained a lot about how to use the application and she is very patient. She registered the account for me step by step. Thanks for the help. It's good and lucky to be helped by her.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Cil, glad to hear our campus representatives have been very helpful. Cheers, Anthony.

Policy: Overseas Student Health Cover

Good health security for my family

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

I have been using Allianz's OSHC for almost three years now, and will continue using it for another three or four years. I am happy with the services provided, and the response rate and quality. I initially purchased a dual family cover, and then upgraded to multi-family cover. The process was amazingly easy, and I am happy with the quality and speed of service provided by Shashank Behl, Client Service Representative ACT, at the ANU. Thank you Allianz and the ANU team.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Dendu, thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated! Cheers, Anthony.

Verified Purchase Policy: Overseas Student Health Cover Insurance claim made

Very fast in answering

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

I have had certain problems but the way of solving them at the Unimelb office is very good. very efficient and fast answering the emails. Overall very good service and people

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Jose, glad to hear you've been happy with Allianz OSHC. Regards, Anthony.

very good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

My policy is good. And very easy to set up .the suport is also very helpful!!!!!! Thank you for the support.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Thanks for your review, it's appreciated! Cheers, Anthony.

Verified Purchase Policy: Overseas Student Health Cover

Perfect, really helpful. Excellent experience, save time.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

Excellent. The customer service helps me solve problems also save time. The best ever. Really good conversation, give me the best option to renew insurance card also upgrade details. Overall, great view.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi, thanks for letting us know. Cheers, Anthony.

1 of 35 pages

Overseas Student Health Cover

Hello, i am Shahidulla, international student, my policy is dual family, my wife visa is under processing. my wife 7 months pregnant and expected delivery date 11th September. My question is if she will come 10-15th July, will she get instant medical facilities including child birth?

sohag asked on Jun 30, 2017

Answer this

H Shaidulla, thanks for the email. You would have to contact our call centre regarding this. Please see https://allianzassistancehealth.com.au/en/contact-us/ for more information. Regards, Anthony.

Overseas Visitors Health Cover

Hi. Just a bought a OVHC insurance, can we do refund on it? Not needed anymore by the immigration since insurance are required only if they will stay for more than 3months. Change of plans the visitor will be here for a month.

greg asked on Jun 30, 2017

Answer this

Hi Greg, thanks for the comment. I'm not exactly sure, but if you follow the directions here: https://allianzassistancehealth.com.au/en/helpcentre/ovhc/ and contact details our team will be able to help you out. Regards, Anthony.

Overseas Student Health Cover

Hi, i recently gave birth here in australia and my COE didnt come until 59th day after birth. I rang up allianz so as to sort out my babys health issurrance. And i asked the lady if i could call her back the next day. I did and paid the next day. And i was issued a certificate of issurrance. I got the shcok of my life when i was sent an email 3weeks later to say there was a mix up and i wasnt properly charged and i would have to pay extra and that my babys issurance cant be back dated because she was over sixty days. Now i am so confused. Any help?

Mama asked on Mar 01, 2017

Answer this

Hi, can you please email me your full name, policy number and details (eg. baby's date of birth) to ehealthfeedback@allianz-assistance.com.au and I'll have this investigated. Regards, Anthony.

This is unfair to the poor mother and baby.
Anthony, kindly use your office to settle the situation and make our country a good one. I hate where foreign nationals have bad impression about our society.

this i not a big issue. its just misunderstanding regarding the dates. simply you can contact allianz global assistance overseas student health cover officials, believe that they are so helping and nice they will surely sort out this.

See all 6 questions about Allianz Global Assistance

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.