Policy: Overseas Student Health Cover

Awesome service at The University of Newcastle.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

I had a few problems setting up my OVHC and updating my OSHC. I went to the representative at Callaghan campus and she helped me sort everything out.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Steven, glad to hear our CSRs are helpful at the University of Newcastle. Regards, Anthony.

Perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

The staff is very nice and friendly at Usyd (Soni), She helps me solve my problems!! I feel very happy !

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Lily, thanks for letting us know. Regards, Anthony.

Very perfect assist!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

Very helpful assist and the policy is easy to set up. I am happy about this visit, the lady solves my problem.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Chris, thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

I am a international student from MQ Uni. Sandy helped me about my OSHC very friendly, even during the lunch break time.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Howard, glad to hear Sandy has been providing great service! Regards, Anthony.

Policy: Overseas Visitors Health Cover Insurance claim made

Had no hassle in claiming. Good service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

Customer support is very good. I had to call allianz to get my membership card and the young lady helped me with my query and got the card within one week.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Malani, thanks for letting us know. Regards, Anthony.

Policy: Overseas Visitors Health Cover Insurance claim made

Good service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

All good but no direct online claim on my account , have to separate email etc , suggest to process within 5 working days is better instead of 10 working days .
All other good , reasonable price . Will recommend to others .

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Sasi, thanks for the review, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

Policy: Overseas Visitors Health Cover

easy to purchase at a reasonable price

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2018

it is easy to purchase online at a reasonable price.
Friendly customer service who provided the support I needed.
I did not make any claim myself but had a good experience with this company.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Louise, thanks for letting us know! Regards, Anthony.

Review

Hello

I talked with Emma Duckett , Client Service Representative- QLD, Phone: 13 OSHC (13 6742), educkett@allianz-assistance.com.au for my questions and she did reply back promptly. Very helpful..regarding the insurance policy, I would say i had no issues so far.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi, thanks for letting us know. Regards, Anthony.

Great Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

OSHC is a good deal for students.
Simply apply online.
Customer service is very nice! Soni in USYD office is a very friendly, helpful officer!
Highly recommend to choose Allianz OSHC.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Loui, thanks for recommending us! Regards, Anthony.

Extension of my policy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Yes, it was on good value, and I just extended it for another year.
Yes, it was through the representative of Allianz insurance, named Jinita she also provided info for holiday credit, and helped me download the app.
I am fully satisfied.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Payam, thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated. Regards, Anthony.

Policy: Overseas Visitors Health Cover

Visitors should charge on days not on months.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

Not so good , Because of Policy set up by month and Visitors coming on days, should charge on days not on months. so you can alternate the Charges. That is from my situations.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hello Ming, thanks for letting me know - I'll pass on your feedback to our team as we're always looking to improve our product. Regards, Anthony.

Policy: Overseas Student Health Cover Insurance claim made

The worst health insurance ever!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

If you are an overseas student, try Bupa! Alliance Global is the worst health insurance ever. It takes them 3 weeks to refund your claim. If you would like to change health insurance, they can’t tell you how much you receive, but before cancellation you must get another health insurance. So you pay another $500 and they might refund any amount.
Also they don’t refund all prescription medicines when Bupa does.
Bupa process refunds next day after you summit claim, its very easy.
Alliance Global takes 10 days just to reply to your email.
They gave me wrong email over the phone and I was waiting 3 weeks to receive my money back and finally after my call I was told that they haven’t received my email.
Also while waiting on the phone they hang up on me twice.
Anyway that was the worst decision I have ever made!

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hello Tania, I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I'll pass on your feedback to our team - are there any outstanding claims to settle in regards to this? Regards, Anthony.

Verified Customer Policy: Overseas Student Health Cover

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

I was highly impressed by the service provided by Suzanne Wicks at James Cook University, Townsville. She gave answers to all my queries regarding my OSHC and mailed me about the queries about which she was not sure, after discussion with her team members. She also offered me future assistance in case of need. As a whole the service was great.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Narayan, happy to hear that Suzanne is doing a great job at JCU. Regards, Anthony.

Policy: Overseas Visitors Health Cover

It was perfect for visitors.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

A very effective policy for visitors. Good value for money. It just took couple of minutes to set up . All questions were well answered whenever needed. Very supportive staff .

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Shashi, glad to hear you were happy with our OVHC policy. Regards, Anthony.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

I want to thank you to Angelica Boyd the Client Svcs Representative VIC for the excellent service provided to me during my claim process at this time.

Thank you very much.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Laura, glad to hear Angelica has provided you with great service. Cheers, Anthony.

Best service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

We appreciate your help and supporting and advice from Siew Ling really.she help us to use the application and renewal a policy with lovely way.
Thanks again for valuable help.
Cheers

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Sami - thanks for letting us know! Cheers, Anthony.

Allianz OSHC service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

Great Health cover for oversee students. I have been with them since 2013, and never disappointed. I have multi-family health cover and I can see a doctor where a medical clinic close to me or such a good Hospital that can receive a remedy. I am very happy with this company and advise other audience to have a decision to be with is company. Good luck for everybody. "Mohanad Faris"

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Mohanad, happy to hear that you've been happy with our OSHC policy. Regards, Anthony.

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

Yudy O'Connel was friendly and helped in opening my account and for me to have a clear understanding of the policy. She further offered to be of assistance in case I have some questions. I will recommend this policy to my friends.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Steve, thanks for recommending us! Regards, Anthony.

Varsity Lakes- Gold Coast

Private message

Verified Customer Policy: Overseas Visitors Health Cover

OSHC for dependents is convenient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

Thanks to Kelly Chadburn @ Bond University, the OSHC for my wife was done smoothly and promptly. The policy was easy to set up. I am satisfied with the professional way of getting things done in Allianz.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Waled, thanks for letting us know. Regards, Anthony.

Allianz OSHC claims

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

I am very pleased in the way Krupa was attending to my query. She understood my situation very well and promptly answered all my queries and guided me to do what was required of me.

A very effective person indeed.

Oh yes, I am a final year international student doing my Master in Public Policy at Australian National University.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Kalakai - thanks for the feedback. Regards, Anthony.

1 of 46 pages

What does it mean by your return policy of 3 months...? Thanka

Tet C asked on Jun 14, 2018

Answer this

Hello, can you let me know if this is in regards to OSHC or OVHC? Regards, Anthony.

Overseas Student Health Cover

Hi Allianz Team, I am thinking of getting Allianz to cover me during my studies in Australia, but have some questions though: 1. Am I also covered outside of Australia eg if I go home or go on holiday during my studies? 2. Does the Allianz student cover cover appointments with Naturopaths registered in Australia? 3. If there is an emergency or one has to go to the doctor do I first have to pay the costs out of my own pocket and then wait to receive the money back from Allianz or do you cover the costs immediately? Thank you! Regards, Kirsten

Kirsti asked on May 29, 2018

Answer this

Hello, Kirsten, thanks for the email. More information is available here https://allianzassistancehealth.com.au/en/student-visa-oshc/cover/ and https://allianzassistancehealth.freetls.fastly.net/v_1527485430727/media/documents/OSHCStandardPolicy01-06-2018WEB.pdf_(reduced_size).pdf . In terms of your questions, coverage is only within Australia. Naturopath services are not covered. Also, our policy document says 'If you have been admitted for emergency treatment, contact Allianz Global Assistance immediately on 1800 814 781. If you have been referred to hospital for a non-emergency admission, contact the claim department on 1800 651 349 prior to admission. You will need to provide Allianz Global Assistance with the details of your treatment and hospital stay. We will then be able to confirm your cover and assist you with making arrangements for payment to the hospital". Regards, Anthony

Overseas Visitors Health Cover

What is your offer for a visa 485, Can you please send it to me on [email removed]

HASAN asked on May 29, 2018

Answer this

Hi, you can get a quote for 485 visa health insurance here - https://allianzassistancehealth.com.au/en/visitors-visa-ovhc/visas-we-cover/485-visa-health-cover/

See all 21 questions about Allianz Global Assistance

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.