Satisfied

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

The turn around time for query send to Suzanne Wicks customer support at JCU Townsville was really quick and appreciate the quality of her reply. Thanks a lot for her help.

Great!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

Everything was great, the officer helped a lot to solve the issues. Satisfied with the service generally. Please keep up the good service.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Official

Hi, thanks for letting us know! Regards, Anthony.

Never go with Allianz

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

I’m an international student studying in Australia. Recently, in the month of June, I had an injury & the doctor has advised for a surgery the following day. As I have an Oshc policy cover with Allianz, the finance department at the hospital asked me to call to the Allianz, so that they can send a guarantee letter for the treatment. as I had injury on Friday, & the day of surgery planned on was Saturday. There was no one from the Allianz to send a guarantee letter and the customer support team has advised me to plan the surgery later on (if the surgery is delayed, there are chances of surgery being more complicated) and there negligence has postponed my surgery to the following week Wednesday. I had this guarantee letter from Allianz, after filing a complaint with Private Helath Insurance Ombudsman.
Allianz Oshc works only on weekdays from 9 am to 5 pm, so if you’re having any thing happened on weekends, there won’t be any person to help you out

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Official

Hello, I'm sorry to hear about this - I'll pass this onto our team as we're always looking to improve our service. I'll also be in contact with more details. Regards, Anthony.

OSHC Student Health Cover of Allianz is the best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

I love the Allianz Student Health Cover which is quite easy for the student to cover their health expenses. I am happy that the Allianz assistance was there in my university. Macquarie University has a direct billing system with Allianz so it was quite easy for me to go for check up and medical examination.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Official

Hi Ana, thanks for letting us know! Cheers, Anthony.

Good service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

Angelica is very nice, paient and helpful. She gave me very useful suggestions about how to make claims using Allianz App.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Official

Hi Angelina, thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

Excellent customer support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2018

I needed to get my OSHC policy extended for which I visited Emily Parker at the USC campus. She was absolutely amazing! She helped me sort out the extension, get my policy certificate and order a replacement card in record time. Thanks so much, Emily! You're a star :)

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Official

Hi Saira, glad to hear that Emily has been providing great support at USC! Regards, Anthony.

insurance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

Really a nice person and gives me a lot of help. It is will be helpful and necessary for me to go to hospital.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Official

Hi Zoey, thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

Service at ANU is great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

I visited Krupa at the ANU student central and she was lovely right from the start. She was patient and provided great assistance to me regarding some complication in my details.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Official

Hi Alicia, glad to hear Krupa has been very helpful! Regards, Anthony.

Policy: Overseas Student Health Cover Insurance claim made

Emily Parker she is quite patient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2018

Emily Parker is quite patient. Even though my case is quite complicated, but she is still trying her best to help me solve my problem. I am so apprecitative.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Official

Hi Siyue, thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

Knowledge of OSHC

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

Great explanation and Soni took the extra mile to go through all the steps with us so that we understand the coverage.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Official

Hi Han, thanks for letting us know. Regards, Anthony.

Customer service from Emma Duckett in particular was great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

I have visited the customer support at Griffiths campus and on two occasions have received great service fro Emma Duckett.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Official

Hi Joy, glad to hear that Emma has been providing great service. Regards, Anthony.

Policy: Overseas Student Health Cover

Good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

I am insured with the allianz.its easy to get insured and good service.i m happy with it.thank you.i have to yet use the service

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Official

Hi Sadaf, thanks for letting us know. Cheers, Anthony.

professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

Krupa is very professional and she always figures out and solve my problems easily, I am very satisfied with her service.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Official

Hi Jason, glad to hear that Krupa is providing you with great service. Regards, Anthony.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

CSR Kelly Chadburn, stationed at Bond University was very helpful when I queried about a claim refund I disputed. She noticed that one of my invoices was overlooked and so is working on it to have it fixed. Awesome support.

perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

Thanks to Emma (Gold Coast Campus, Griffith University), I know how to get vaccines for my daughter using OSHC. Thank you!

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Official

Hi, thanks for the feedback! Regards, Anthony.

Product Review

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2018

MY policy was good value. and I am really satisfied with the excellent and outstanding customer service provided by 'Kelly Chadburn' at Bond University

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Official

Hi Paul, glad to hear that Kelly has been providing you with great service. Regards, Anthony.

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Policy: Overseas Visitors Health Cover Insurance claim made

Total scam

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2018

Bought an OVHC Plus, haven’t received even half the price I paid for GPs and an X-ray (bill over 600$) Such a disappointment of the Allianz, stay away from them.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Official

Hello Ekaterina, thanks for the comment. I'll contact you with more details so I can look into this. Regards, Anthony.

Thank you, Anthony. I already figured the issue after I talked to a call centre. I am not satisfied with the sum covered.

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2018

The Customer Support is awesome. As a newcomer in Australia also new student at ANU, I would have thought that it's gonna be difficult to contact with customer support representative. But Krupa was very helpful, she make it easier for me to upgrade my insurance.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Official

Hi Agung, glad to hear Krupa was really helpful! Regards, Anthony.

Policy: Overseas Student Health Cover Insurance claim made

The officer was so nice.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2018

It was excellent and easy, was not difficult as I was expecting. And the service was also nice(by the lady) thank you.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Official

Hi Siri, thanks for letting us know! Regards, Anthony.

Amazing customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2018

Very nice customer service. All I for nation realated to the topic is give properly and distinctly. Also provides additional information

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Official

Hi Joe, thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

1 of 51 pages

Overseas Visitors Health Cover

Is it possible, to buy the insurance and keep paying the premiums till the waiting period is over. Once the waiting period is over, then plan for the travel to Australia on Non Working Visitor's visa ?

Ghost_1369 asked on Aug 06, 2018

Answer this

Hi, your OVHC Policy is only valid whilst you hold a current eligible visa and have paid the full premium required.

However, your waiting period is calculated as 12 months (or, for psychiatric, rehabilitative or palliative care, 2 months) commencing from:
• The date you arrived into Australia
• The date your eligible visa was granted, or
• The date your policy commenced

Whichever is the later date. Therefore paying for a policy whilst you are not in Australia purely to serve the waiting period will not be any benefit to you.

Cheers
Anthony

Overseas Visitors Health Cover

Hi I had Allianz health cover during my student visa and now on 485 visa. I again have Allianz health cover. I am 7 weeks pregnant and want to know if my pregnancy will be covered by Allianz. And also pregnancy related costs- GP fee, pathology tests and ultrasounds. Thank you

Simran asked on Aug 04, 2018

Answer this

Hi Simran, thanks for your question. I'm not entirely sure about this as there are waiting periods for pregnancy but I'm not sure how this applies from your switch to a student visa to a working visa. See more at https://allianzassistancehealth.com.au/en/helpcentre/ovhc/pregnancy-care/ and please call 1800 884 526 for more information. Regards, Anthony.

Overseas Visitors Health Cover

Hi, I'm trying to purchase OVHC Plus for 600 - Visitor Visa but not getting the fortnightly or monthly payment option. Could you please help me regrading this? Regards Khairul

Khairul asked on Jul 16, 2018

Answer this

Hi Khairul, thanks for the question. With the 600 visa, the length of OVHC cover is for a fixed period (reflecting the visa length) and hence this requires an upfront payment. We will be changing this in near future to enable periodic payments but it's not available yet. Regards, Anthony.

See all 24 questions about Allianz Global Assistance

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.