Perfect!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2017

The policy was a good value. This is the first time making a claim for me but Angelica Boyd made the claim easy. She is really kind person and very helpful for me. Thank you very much for your support, Angelica!

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Kay, thanks for your feedback it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2017

I feel the policy was good value and easy to set up. The customer service was also very nice and friendly. The service was efficient and solved my issues effectively.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Vivi, thanks for letting us know! Cheers, Anthony.

Policy: Overseas Student Health Cover Insurance claim made

You guys were very efficient with a smile. I felt comfortable and safe with your help.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2017

I felt that it was a good value and very simple to set up. My satisfaction has been exceeded when your representatives helped me. It didn't seem like I was talking to an insurance company but a regular, happy conversation like a friend.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Jackson, glad to hear you've been especially happy with our customer service. Regards, Anthony

Townsville

Private message

Verified Customer Policy: Overseas Student Health Cover Insurance claim made

Very good service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2017

For me the policy was a good value. There have been several times where I have been glad to have this insurance. The JCU health services that are covered by this insurance have probably been the most important factor for me. The policy was very easy to set up as there was plenty of assistance via phone and also in person on campus to assist me with any difficulties. The on campus representative at JCU Townsville, Bronwyn Goodfellow, has always been very helpful and patient with any issues and questions I had. I am overall very satisfied with the customer service. The only issue I ever had was that there was a long waiting time to see the on campus representative. Perhaps it might be an option to have a second person on campus?

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Anya, glad to hear Bronwyn has been able to help you out. Thanks for the feedback. Cheers, Anthony.

Angelica is good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

I feel satisfied. She is nice and I feel it is easy to set up. It is quick and happy. She teach me to use a easy way to claim, thank you Angelica

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Chris, glad to hear Angelica has been able to help you out. Regards, Anthony.

perfect!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

very good. I am so satisfied! It really help me a lot.
There are so lovely staff. They help me a lot !!!!!! So good so good so good so good

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Steven, thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

Monash Clayton Allianz representative service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

Hi, I am Monash Clayton student. So far, my experience with Allianz is very excellent since the officer (Anna) was very helpful for any kind of problem. She also has very good knowledge to help the students. Regarding the policy, until now I feel the policy still can cover my need.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Donaniagra - glad to hear that Anna has been providing you with great customer service. Thanks for the review! Regards, Anthony.

great service !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

Customer Support Service at the University of Newcastle is excellent, the Allianz officer was helping me at her very best to fulfil my requirements. Thank you a lot for your support. Cheers.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Don, thanks for your feedback, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

Great assistance!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

The Allianz representative at UQ, Kanna Humphries, was very thorough and explained me everything with patience and in a very gentle way. She was really available for any doubts and resolved my issue in a quick and efficient way.
Really happy with the service!
Thanks a lot again!

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Gabry, thanks for letting us know! Cheers, Anthony.

The customers service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

The policy was easily set up and the monash university representatives/ the customer support s are excellent, they are willing to work overtime for handling matters of the students. Bravo!!!

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Andi, thanks for letting us know! Cheers, Anthony.

great support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2017

I had some questions regarding a claim that I have done online. When I went to the counter of Allianz, located at TAFE in South Bank, Kiyomi Ellison, who is Allianz's agent there, provided me with enough orientation to continue my process.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Pao, thanks for letting us know you've been happy with Allianz OSHC. Cheers, Anthony.

Policy: Overseas Visitors Health Cover Insurance claim made

So many issues

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2017

Feel like this company is trying to do everything to avoid pay your money back. Their system keeps having many issues. I firstly try to send my documents through my students email, their system just cannot receive it, and the staff also told me that frequently happen. I was pretty shocked that if you found such an issue, why do not you just fix it?? Then I spent so much time to deal with their staff so they put my private email address into their system without telling that I need to use my personal email to log in next time. There was also much unhappiness during my resetting process for either email address or passwords. I spent a whole morning and they still cannot fix issues. It eventually turned out that I have to fill my claim form and bring it and related documents to my uni campus just for handing in the claim. It just made everything to be extremely time-consuming and eventually still has the issue there not fixed. Also, when I was firstly making a claim, every time seeing a doctor cost fee, they ask me to pay money to see doctor just for getting a signature from doctor, and it's more ridiculous that I cannot claim that money back.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about this. I'll pass it on to our team as we're always looking to improve. Are there any outstanding claims that need attention here? Regards, Anthony.

Great services from Angelica

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2017

Angelica has great attitude and provided quality service in a very efficient time. She helped me to make claims and get me to know online clams as well, which is way more continent to me for future service.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Darren, great to hear Angelica has been helpful as one of our campus representatives! Regards, Anthony.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2017

Many thanks to Soni Kamboj for her incredible help! She helped me a lot, especially with the processing time of my request. Looking forward to collaborate again! Kind Regards,
Martin

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Martin, thanks for the feedback - happy to hear Soni has provided you with some great customer service! Regards, Anthony.

Verified Customer Policy: Overseas Student Health Cover

Excellent service, highly recommenable!!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2017

I was very pleased with the quick response and feedback I got from the allianz staff at the USC Campus J. My query regarding upgrade of OSHC was addressed appropriately without delay. Thank you so much Emily Parker from allianz for the outstanding job.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Olax, thanks for recommending us and glad to hear Emily has been very helpful! Regards, Anthony.

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2017

I was provided service by Marilena Vincent at Holmesglen Tafe. She was very efficient and quick. She was blessed with clear communication and was really friendly. Very experienced in disseminating information. Thanks

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Melani, glad to hear Marilena has been providing you with some great customer service. Regards, Anthony.

cool !!!!!!!!!!!!

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2017

yes,I feel my policy was good value.Mansimran Kaur was really supportive.I'm satisfied with her cooperation.She handed over all the essential leaflets to me.Provided information regarding my questions.Her customer support was good.Good luck!!!

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Ram, glad to hear Mansimran has been of great help to you! Regards, Anthony.

Reliable and accessible

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2017

I highly recommend Allianz Global Assistance for their OSHC as they were, efficient reliable and very accessible as well as fast with payments, they also provide excellent up to date lists of GP and medical centres to help you find the right help that you can afford. Very very pleased. This cover is not just a box tick it is essential for all students and competitively priced.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Caroline, thanks for recommending us! Regards, Anthony.

This is a good service from Siew Ling

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2017

I feel my policy was a good value and it's a very easy thing for me to set up! I'm very satisfied with the services over here from Allianz Company!

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hello Chloe, glad to hear you've been happy with our Allianz OSHC product! Cheers, Anthony.

This is so helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2017

Marilena Vincent enlightened me today. I have lots of queries about OSHC procedures for quite a long time and didn't know where to ask; e.g membership card, how to make claim etc. She shows me how easy everything can be accessed through MyOSHC app.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Sitti - we really appreciate your comment - happy to hear Marilena has been of great help! Cheers, Anthony.

1 of 25 pages

Overseas Student Health Cover

Hi Allianz team, Why is the price for a Dual family cover so expensive compared with 2 single OSHC? My partner and I are paying an extra $3000 for 19 months comparing with 2 singles... Thanks

Guillaume G asked on Aug 19, 2017

Hi Guillaume,

Thanks for your question. At Allianz Global Assistance, as with all insurers, we continually strive to balance competitive pricing with the risk, claims frequency and claims cost associated with each customer segment. I’m sorry to hear you found our pricing to be higher than expected on this occasion.

If you have any more questions or you’d like to discuss this in more detail, please call our customer service team on 13 67 42.

Kind regards,
Tegan

Will you please give me a quote for an Overseas Health Cover for. 64 year old woman (she'll be in Australia from 22 August till 17 November 2017. Thank you.

Tess asked on Aug 18, 2017

Answer this

Hi Tess, you'll be able to get a quote for OVHC here - https://payment.ovhcallianzassistance.com.au/ Regards, Anthony.

Overseas Student Health Cover

Hello, i am Shahidulla, international student, my policy is dual family, my wife visa is under processing. my wife 7 months pregnant and expected delivery date 11th September. My question is if she will come 10-15th July, will she get instant medical facilities including child birth?

sohag asked on Jun 30, 2017

Answer this

H Shaidulla, thanks for the email. You would have to contact our call centre regarding this. Please see https://allianzassistancehealth.com.au/en/contact-us/ for more information. Regards, Anthony.

See all 8 questions about Allianz Global Assistance

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.