this is good!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

I feel my policy was not bad. And easy to make a claim but i have to post to Queensland. It was not convenient. However I also was satisfied with the provider’s customers support.

Awesome it is

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

Yes I’m satisfied with the providers customer support, My experience was amazing. My policy was pretty good, it was perfect for a student like me. My policy was very easy to set up.

Verified Customer Policy: Overseas Student Health Cover

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

We had problem with dependent’s data entry on Allianz website. Customer service at ANU Student Central (Ms. Krupa Vaidya) was very helpful and informative. Problem was identified and rectified within minutes.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

So glad to hear we were able to sort your issue out easily Andree. Kind regards, Tegan

Excellent service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

I am an ANU student, the customer service is excellent, the policy is of good value and is easy to set up. The assistance staff is very friendly and work very efficiently

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Thanks for the good feedback Kevin, we appreciate it. Regards, Tegan

Toula Lia was great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

Toula Lia Is very nice lady, she answered all my questions, she explained every detail very well. She solved all my problems and issues and gave me perfect information. Thank you for your service

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Sepideh, thank you for sharing your great feedback about Toula - that's so nice to hear. Kind regards, Tegan

Emma was Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

Emma D helped me set up my health insurance card at Griffith University - Gold Coast and she explained every detail very well. She was thorough and it took no time at all. Very pleased.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Jack, thanks for the kind words about Emma - glad she could help! Kind regards, Tegan

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

The staff here is very informative and very helpful. Solved all my problems and issues I had regarding requesting physical card. Gave me perfect information about the doctors I could visit.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Rohan, thanks for the lovely feedback on our customer service! Regards, Tegan

The briefing was excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

The briefing was excellent to the point with all do's and don'ts. I felt at home. I was helped with the creation of the login ID and was also briefed about the mobile apps

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Apurva, I'm so glad the briefing was useful for you! Thanks for sharing. Regards, Tegan

Policy: Overseas Student Health Cover Insurance claim made

The worst insurance cover. International students stay away.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

I made a claim when I got admitted at the hospital since last year march and they havent paid. Every time they would ask me for some documents visa, the health insuarance certificate and hospital discharge form. Only for them to reply to me this year that I don't have a health cover with them, which I do...infact I renewed after 4yrs for another 2yrs. Unfortunately I got admitted this year too which they have refused to pay..asking me for medical clearance form. International students stay away from allianz, they are a scam. They don't pay bills. Right now am stuck with a huge amount of Bill which I still can't figure how to pay. Stay away.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear that. Has this been resolved or can I help you with this? Regards, Tegan

Policy: Overseas Student Health Cover

Really helpful and warm hearted~

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

Solved my problem as soon as possible. The staff here is really kind, professional and helpful. The problem of my OSHC ensurance confued me for a whole day, I feel better with the help of the kind lady.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Ben, I'm glad to hear we were able to help! Kind regards, Tegan

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

Bell provided an excellent service. He has been extremely kind, informative and well-prepared. He demonstrated to be very kind and really patient also with other students who entered the room while he was serving me.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Elisabetta, thanks for the lovely feedback on Bell! Kind regards, Tegan

Good experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

Krupa Vaidya was very enthusiastic in helping me. She gave me very detailed instructions and would repeat the information now and then to ensure that I have memorised what she said.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

That's so nice to hear! Thanks for leaving a review. Regards, Tegan

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2018

Mamta, the agent preventative at the UWS is excellent. She gives me the direct support to complete the whole process clearly and helpful that enhance me confident in choosing Allianz services.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Minh, thank you for the great feedback on Mamta! Regards, Tegan

really helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

The officer is perfectly helpful.My friends and I are new students and have a lot of quesitons about our OSHC. But the agent answered all our questions patiently and friendly.Thanks for helping!

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Niki, I'm glad to hear we were able to answer all your questions! Kind regards, Tegan

Verified Customer Policy: Overseas Student Health Cover Insurance claim made

Good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Customer service representative (Soni) was very helpful. It was easy to claim and i received oshc policy information and it was easy to get oshc ecard. Overall the experience was nice.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Taimur, happy to hear that Soni was able to help you out. Regards, Anthony.

Verified Customer Policy: Overseas Student Health Cover

it was perfect help, she helped me whatever i need and its awesome....

Emma Duckett
Client Service Representative- QLD, she was amazing to help me. she perfectly solved my problem.i want every councellor like this, i loved the help she did thank you sooo much.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Glad to hear Emma has been very helpful! Regards, Anthony.

Nice officer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

Jenny N at the USYD office is very helpful and very friendly. I am in a hurry to collect the card due to the request from rent agent. Then she suggest me to have electronic form first. Good suggestion!

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Ming, thanks for letting us know Jenny was able to help you out. Cheers, Anthony.

MGSM Office Assistance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

It's not my first visit to MGSM Allianz Office, and as usual, they were nice and willing to help. In this case, I went there to ask about a claim that was not accepted and after reviewing the case, Soni Kamboj called the health provider to ask a couple of questions, she realized that this claim should not be been declined, so then she called Allianz's Claims Office and in some minutes the mistake was resolved. Thanks for having always the willing to help!

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Gonzalo, glad to hear you were happy with our customer service. Regards, Anthony.

Policy: Overseas Student Health Cover Insurance claim made

Good communication and services provided

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

My agent Angelica Boyd was really helpful when I submitted my claims. Everything went smoothly and she supported me through the entire procedures about how and which forms to fill up for the claims.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

I needed support to extend my OSCH.
The service from the representative Marilena Vincent in Holmesglen TAFE was excellent. she explained me all the process to pay by the website and the fees

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Johana, glad to hear Marilena has been very helpful. Cheers, Anthony

1 of 34 pages

what is your cut off age for health insurance??

Ray S. asked on Feb 06, 2018

Answer this

Hi Ray - is this question in regards to OSHC or OVHC? Our documents don't specify an age, but your visa conditions might. Regards, Anthony.

Overseas Student Health Cover

What is your coverage for hospitals and Gp doctors around Sydney university who cover Medicare fee and not charge extra for oshc

Mitra asked on Dec 05, 2017

Answer this

Hi, it's best to get hold of our customer support number on 13 67 42 to find out, or visit https://allianzassistancehealth.com.au/en/find-doctor/

Overseas Student Health Cover

I am pregnant (38weeks). I came from India one and half month ago. I want to know whether my delivery charges would cover in my insurance or not. I have an essential dual family cover. I had already submit the hospital guarantee form to allianz but i have not get any response till date. Please let me know. Also i have an iron infusion today. Can i claim for this??

Sandhu asked on Oct 30, 2017

Answer this

Hi, it's best to call 13 67 42 to find out more information as our contact centre would have this information at their fingertips. Regards, Anthony.

See all 12 questions about Allianz Global Assistance

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.