Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover

allianzassistancehealth.com.au

Allianz Global Assistance

Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover is part of Allianz Global Assistance rated 4.2 stars from 1041 reviews.

Policies:
Filter By:

Great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Have been with AGA for four years and still counting. In general, their service is very "neat and clean". Kiyomi Ellison at UQ is great - very (very) helpful. Thank!

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Official

Hi Riaz, glad to hear Kiyomo is providing great service! Regards, Anthony.

Policy: Overseas Student Health Cover Insurance claim made

These people are so weird!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

I have had this insurance for more than a year.. ai lodges a claim in 2016 and its 2018 that my file has not been processed yet! The consultants on the phone keep saying random stuff and they would just cut the call! Never ever go with this insurance company! Total money waste!! I’m still waiting for my refund! These people would just want your money!!

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Official

Hi, I'll get in touch with more details. Regards, Anthony.

Very Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

Around 2 years, when I was studying English until starting my phd. I found it the easiest and high quality services provided to the international students ever.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Official

Hi Esra'a, thanks for letting us know. Cheers, Anthony.

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2018

I have been using this company for 7 months. It is quite useful although I got some technical trouble of making online claims via the app. But, Angelica, the staff in charge at Victoria University really helped me to tackle these matters. She is really a helpful person. She guided me to fill the form for making non-online claim. That was great!

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Official

Hi Asep - happy to hear Angelic has been helping you out! Regards, Anthony.

Claim

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2018

through out my student visa insurance Angelica was very helpful and kind, she did a good job in all queries.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Official

Hi Sam, thanks for letting us know! Cheers, Anthony.

Policy claim

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

1.5 years I am on my student Visa and Angelica Boyd was very helpful. I will recommend others to visit also

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Official

Hi Faisal, thanks for recommending Angelica, glad to hear she's been very helpful. Regards, Anthony.

Policy: Overseas Student Health Cover Insurance claim made

I have sent all the receipts and they still asking for more!!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2018

I been in this insurance for almost 4 years now. I have sent all the official receipts and they keep sending back my email to ask for more.
Very disappointed and slow service. I am not happy at all.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Official

Hi, I'll be in contact with more details. Regards, Anthony.

Too good Ms Suzanne wick

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

I highly appreciate the kind support of Ms Suzanne Wick since the beginning days of my student life...she is really understanding and caring..I would highly recommend her performance in dealing clients

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Official

Hi Shayema, glad to hear Suzanne has been very helpful - thanks for recommending her! Regards, Anthony.

This is great.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

I came in Australia since last few months. So at that time I just applied for health insurance.Now I am happy with its services.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Official

Hi Payal, thanks for letting us know! Regards, Anthony.

It is quite important

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

I have been with OSHC over two years and it is really important for we international students, which give us health insurance.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Official

Hi Sharon, glad to hear you've been happy with our OSHC. Regards, Anthony.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

I was with the OSHC 5 years ago when I studied master at UQ. Now I am continuing my PhD and still be with the same insurance provider. On Thursday, I came to ask about how to make a claim. The staff Kiyomi Ellison gave me very detail information and helped to solve my issues. I am not at the UQ St Lucia campus, so she also told me that I can come to see other representatives closed at my place. That's very helpful. Thank you very much.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Official

Hi Thi, glad to hear Kiyomi has been helpful - thanks you for being a long term customer. Regards, Anthony.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2018

I would like to thank Angelica Boyd to help me with a claim, she was very comprehensive and gave me an excellent service.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Official

Hi, glad to hear Angelica has been providing great service! Regards, Anthony.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

Two years. The service provided by ANU representative was so patient and considerable. She also gave us detailed instruction via email after the service.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Official

Thanks for the feedback! Cheers, Anthony.

Warm welcoming staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

I came to get overseas student cover card but obtained far much assistance than anticipated. The staff were quite friendly and easy work with.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Official

Hi, thanks for letting us know! Regards, Anthony.

I loved it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

I loved it so much It is much easier to excess . Siew ling helped me alot thank you at curtin University

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Official

Hi Jeny, happy to hear Siew has been helping you out. Regards, Anthony.

service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

siew Ling very helpful And my problem have been solved I want to say thank you siew Ling thank you very much

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Official

Hi Jin, thanks for the feedback! Regards, Anthony.

service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

Perth siew ling help me quickly It is very helpful in taylors college perth and my problem have been solved thanks siew ling

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Official

Hi Yanyan, glad to hear that Siew has been helping you out. Regards, Anthony.

All insurance questions answered

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

Just a few months
Today’s encounter was nothing but positive, the lady was so kind and helpful. It did not seem like I was intruding on her day rather that she actually cared and understood me

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Official

Hi Danielle, thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated! Cheers, Anthony.

Follow-up extension of OSHC coverage

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

It's been 6months now since I registered as a member for Allianz and the service at our City Flinders Victoria University campus is excellent and their representatives Angelica and Romi greatly assisted with my queries along the way. Would highly recommended to anyone who's looking for an insurance premium. Keep up the good work Angelica and Romi and your assistance again is highly appreciated. Best regards Vise

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Official

Hi Etevisa, glad to hear Angelica and Romi have been providing you with great service! Regards, Anthony.

Much appreciated / very impressed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

Jan helped me out today, and I really appreciiayed her calm kind deminor as I’m on my way to get treatment already not a day later.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Official

Hi Landan, thanks for the review, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

1 of 48 pages

Read 95 related reviews

Overseas Student Health Cover

Hello, Allianz team. I am supposed to pay for my fees in my university. But they have arranged a single oshc for me instead of a dual family oshc. I contacted your help desk and relayed to them my concern. I wanted to change the single to dual family before paying my fee, however, they told me to contact my university and so I did.My agent contacted the uni and told me to wait for reply.I have been waiting for more than a week now and I am worried that I may not be able to lodge in Aus in time. How many days more will i wait for my concern to be solved? It is Oct 5 as of now and my orientation day is on Oct 29. I hope I can arrive in Aus on time.

Ella asked on Oct 05, 2018

Overseas Student Health Cover

Hi Allianz Team, I am thinking of getting Allianz to cover me during my studies in Australia, but have some questions though: 1. Am I also covered outside of Australia eg if I go home or go on holiday during my studies? 2. Does the Allianz student cover cover appointments with Naturopaths registered in Australia? 3. If there is an emergency or one has to go to the doctor do I first have to pay the costs out of my own pocket and then wait to receive the money back from Allianz or do you cover the costs immediately? Thank you! Regards, Kirsten

Kirsti asked on May 29, 2018

Answer this

Hello, Kirsten, thanks for the email. More information is available here https://allianzassistancehealth.com.au/en/student-visa-oshc/cover/ and https://allianzassistancehealth.freetls.fastly.net/v_1527485430727/media/documents/OSHCStandardPolicy01-06-2018WEB.pdf_(reduced_size).pdf . In terms of your questions, coverage is only within Australia. Naturopath services are not covered. Also, our policy document says 'If you have been admitted for emergency treatment, contact Allianz Global Assistance immediately on 1800 814 781. If you have been referred to hospital for a non-emergency admission, contact the claim department on 1800 651 349 prior to admission. You will need to provide Allianz Global Assistance with the details of your treatment and hospital stay. We will then be able to confirm your cover and assist you with making arrangements for payment to the hospital". Regards, Anthony

Overseas Student Health Cover

I am Nguyen Quang Duy from Vietnam. I am going to study in Australia in this July, at The University of Sydney. Therefore, I want to buy an OSHC Dual family type from yours. But when I access to your website, I could not find this type. My duration of stay in Australia is 4 years, and from the requirement to make visa application, I have to pay an additional for 8 months. That means I have to buy insurance which covers 4 years + 8 months (56 months) for me and my wife. I checked the price in my university website is 10,853$ for this case. However, when I choose to buy in your website, it costs approximately 19,000$. Could you please to help me to buy for the Dual Family type? I want to buy the insurance as soon as possible for making visa. I am looking forward to hear from you.

Don Nguyen asked on Apr 20, 2018

Answer this

Hi Nguyen - you will need obtain your OSHC via the University of Sydney. Regards, Anthony.

See all 14 questions about Allianz Global Assistance

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.