Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover

allianzassistancehealth.com.au

Allianz Global Assistance

Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover is part of Allianz Global Assistance rated 4.3 stars from 839 reviews.

Policies:
Filter By:

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2018

I didn’t have trouble throughout the time I was with Allianz OSHC. Highly recommended to all international students. The cover is worth the investment I paid for the whole duration of my studies.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi, thanks for recommending us! Regards, Anthony.

OSHC coverage for pathology and spex AND information on OVHC

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

Did you feel your policy was good value? No.
Was your policy easy to set up? N/A
How satisfied are you with the provider's Customer Support?
I've met Carmel Repic at ACU on 16/05/2018 to inquire about OSHC coverage for pathology and spex AND information on OVHC. She was extremely helpful and supportive. I've learn a lot about my current policy, most of which I should have known when I got it first. Also, I was given a very clear and accurate info on OVHC which I should apply in the coming months. She had a good knowledge of both policies and was able to deliver those information very effectively.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Migari, thanks for the review, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

Thank you!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

The OSHC representative at murdoch uni was really knowledgable and helpful! She guided me through the OSHC app and was really patient with showing me how it works. Thank you so much!

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Min, thanks for letting us know! Regards, Anthony.

this is good and simple

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

Yes it was a good value.and easy to setup I am fully satisfied with the customer support provided by Siew Long Toh and she helped me setup the things quite nicely.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Sana, thanks for your feedback on our OSHC policy and customer service. Regards, Anthony.

Policy: Overseas Student Health Cover Insurance claim made

Good

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

It is very good! The policy is easy to
Understand and the customer service helps me a
Lot!!! Hope Allianz can help students more in their life. Thanks very much

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Tianli, glad to hear you've been happy with our OSHC policy and customer service. Regards, Anthony.

Great

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

I have asked for information about Q fever test reimbursement 2 days ago and I got an answer today telling me how much I will be reimbursed. I really appreciate the fast answer.
Thank you.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Benedicte, glad you were happy with this outcome! Regards, Anthony.

Thie is good

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

I didn’t know how to claim and i had so many things to claim but one of the staff Eesha she help me a lots really she is so lovely and verykind and I really appreciate her.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Rozz, glad to hear Eesha has been really helpful. Regards, Anthony.

Very good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

Cause my wife got pregnant, I meet lots of questions about OSHC. A very kind staff help me to solve these problems. Her answers are clear and easy to understand. Also remind me and double check the key point of claim.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Chen - thanks for your feedback, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

Premila who works at the UWA office is really a nice person. She is patient to answer my questions and helped me to fix my issues. Thank you very much.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Yan, thanks for letting us know Premila has been providing great service at UWA. Regards, Anthony.

Upgrading to family cover

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

The policy is fine. The officer at the UWA office is fantastic.....I had tried to save her time by sending an email for a quote and calling to pay. The staff answering the email and taking the phone call have not been trained adequately. They do not read the email properly or listen to what is requested over the phone. Next time I will just go straight to the office to save time and frustration. She was able to sort it out in 5 minutes.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hello Sinead, thanks for the feedback - I'll pass it on to our team. Regards, Anthony.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

My allianz assistance is very friendly and helpful ;)
My policy is good value and easy to set up. I am impressed with your service and a good policy ;)

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Nirada, glad to hear you've been happy with our customer service! Regards, Anthony.

claim my fees

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

The support from Anna Basa (Monash Clayton campus) is terrific. It is out of my expectation. Anna helped me to fix my account and also show me how can I find doctors. Very detailed and nicely. Thank you Anna.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Vera, good to hear Vera has been helping you out here! Regards, Anthony.

Great service!

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

Other than the wait time, the service was perfect and very well run. I was told exactly what was expected of me and how they could help. That’s half the job done there. The staff was super friendly and engaging which was very helpful in putting in my claim and understanding how the system works.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi, thanks for letting us know! Regards, Anthony.

This perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

Siu Ling she is very kind and friendly, she teach me different ways on submitting claims online /app ,this is very helpful for members, I will recommend Allianz OSHC to other students

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Firo, glad to hear Siu is providing great service - thanks for recommending us! Regards, Anthony.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

The staff at the reception kindly helped me to get a refund for early end of my OSHC insurance policy. Even if I face different issues, I will be able to consult with her without any worries.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Hiroki, thanks for letting us know! Regards, Anthony.

Easy to Navigate

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

Having a OSHC agent on campus is super helpful when it comes time to file a claim! I'm so thankful for Suzanne at JCU and her assistance with my hospital bills!

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Katie, good to hear Suzanne has been helping everyone out at JCU! Regards, Anthony.

Thanks Kelly

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2018

I have to say thank you to Kelly Chadburn, the Client Services representative at Bond University campus who consistently followed up on my policy upgrade enquiry and COI. Kelly courteously responded to my enquiries in person and via email and I was so exited to receive my COI today. I have provided passport information of dependents to be added and I'd be more excited if it can be updated asap and the revised COI sent to me.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi, glad to hear Kelly at Bond University has been very helpful! Regards, Anthony.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2018

Angelica gave me a nice service.
She is very kind and treat people in a nice way.
I beleive she is a good resource of your company.
She is a very nice to people

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Hansa, thanks for letting us know! Regards, Anthony.

Terrible customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

Have been with OSHC for about 5 years. Their in person support at universities is excellent and consultants generally very switched on.

Their call centre consultants are pretty terrible in my experience. I recently made a claim for 3 separate invoices, and the process seemed to stall with only 1 being paid out. Fair enough that these things happen, but it took 5 different phone calls to get the issue resolved. Each consultant informed me the issue had been resolved, but when I'd call to check on the claim I'd be informed that only 1 or none of the invoices were being processed. After the 4th call i was informed that there was some oversight on their end and my claim would finally be resolved. To be sure I called back a few days later and was told again that only the 2nd of 3 invoices would be processed. Consumers should not have to be calling up every few days to make sure that consultants are doing their job and dispensing accurate information. After the 5th call (which seemed to resolve the issue finally) I asked politely to speak to their phone room supervisor to ascertain the reason for the delay, and to ensure the claim would actually be resolved (given I'd had numerous people tell me it was, when it wasn't). Was put on hold for 2 minutes then hung up on. When I called back I was informed she "wasn't available", so seems to me she couldn't be bothered. I was polite and cordial, and was just looking for some clarification as well as assurance that my claim was being worked on. Pretty atrocious customer service here, as the issue from my understanding wasn't a difficult one to resolve. Even had to cancel my next appointment as I try to time them to coincide with insurance paybacks. If you have to use Allianz OSHC, I'd advise dealing directly with their reps at uni. If you absolutely need phone support, make sure to take the name of the consultant down and note the time/date of the call. Seems they think they can disappear into thin air after misinforming paying customers.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hello, thanks for your comment. We're always looking to improve our service, so I'll pass this on to our team. Regards, Anthony.

Policy: Overseas Student Health Cover Insurance claim made

Don’t go with Allianz OSHC they are not interested to pay your claim. Totally worst.

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

They are not interesting to pay you when you are doing your medical claim so don’t go with this worst company. I did my claim 6 months ago still not received single dollar. If you are going with Allianz then you are wasting your money.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Srujal, I'm sorry to hear about this. I'll contact for more details. Regards, Anthony.

Still not get any type of refund , I think you are not interesting to pay me. I think, I robbed by Allianz

1 of 40 pages

Read 43 related reviews

Overseas Student Health Cover

I am Nguyen Quang Duy from Vietnam. I am going to study in Australia in this July, at The University of Sydney. Therefore, I want to buy an OSHC Dual family type from yours. But when I access to your website, I could not find this type. My duration of stay in Australia is 4 years, and from the requirement to make visa application, I have to pay an additional for 8 months. That means I have to buy insurance which covers 4 years + 8 months (56 months) for me and my wife. I checked the price in my university website is 10,853$ for this case. However, when I choose to buy in your website, it costs approximately 19,000$. Could you please to help me to buy for the Dual Family type? I want to buy the insurance as soon as possible for making visa. I am looking forward to hear from you.

Don Nguyen asked on Apr 20, 2018

Answer this

Hi Nguyen - you will need obtain your OSHC via the University of Sydney. Regards, Anthony.

Overseas Student Health Cover

I can not access my account to ask for my refund. can you help me ?

Luana Silva asked on Apr 18, 2018

Answer this

Hi Luana, you will need to call 1800 651 349 in regards to claims as they have access to this information at their fingertips. Regards, Anthony.

Ok Antony
But
I don’t speak English very well!
That is the problem!
someone who speak português?

Overseas Student Health Cover

Hello, I would like to know why the dual family Health insurance is so expensive compared to two single insurances. What happens if a couple decides to buy 2 singles instead of a family insurance? Thank you, Sarah

Sarah W asked on Mar 01, 2018

Answer this

Hi Sarah, thanks for the feedback. There is no issue with buying 2 single insurance policies if you wish to do so. To add to this as well, if you are after 2 single covers, both people must be holding a valid ‘student visa’. If one is holding a valid ‘student visa’ and the other is a dependent spouse of then the only option is a dual family cover. Regards, Anthony

See all 12 questions about Allianz Global Assistance

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.