Policies:
Filter By:

Monash Clayton Allianz representative service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

Hi, I am Monash Clayton student. So far, my experience with Allianz is very excellent since the officer (Anna) was very helpful for any kind of problem. She also has very good knowledge to help the students. Regarding the policy, until now I feel the policy still can cover my need.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Donaniagra - glad to hear that Anna has been providing you with great customer service. Thanks for the review! Regards, Anthony.

great service !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

Customer Support Service at the University of Newcastle is excellent, the Allianz officer was helping me at her very best to fulfil my requirements. Thank you a lot for your support. Cheers.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Don, thanks for your feedback, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

Great assistance!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

The Allianz representative at UQ, Kanna Humphries, was very thorough and explained me everything with patience and in a very gentle way. She was really available for any doubts and resolved my issue in a quick and efficient way.
Really happy with the service!
Thanks a lot again!

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Gabry, thanks for letting us know! Cheers, Anthony.

The customers service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

The policy was easily set up and the monash university representatives/ the customer support s are excellent, they are willing to work overtime for handling matters of the students. Bravo!!!

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Andi, thanks for letting us know! Cheers, Anthony.

great support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2017

I had some questions regarding a claim that I have done online. When I went to the counter of Allianz, located at TAFE in South Bank, Kiyomi Ellison, who is Allianz's agent there, provided me with enough orientation to continue my process.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Pao, thanks for letting us know you've been happy with Allianz OSHC. Cheers, Anthony.

Great services from Angelica

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2017

Angelica has great attitude and provided quality service in a very efficient time. She helped me to make claims and get me to know online clams as well, which is way more continent to me for future service.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Darren, great to hear Angelica has been helpful as one of our campus representatives! Regards, Anthony.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2017

Many thanks to Soni Kamboj for her incredible help! She helped me a lot, especially with the processing time of my request. Looking forward to collaborate again! Kind Regards,
Martin

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Martin, thanks for the feedback - happy to hear Soni has provided you with some great customer service! Regards, Anthony.

Verified Customer Policy: Overseas Student Health Cover

Excellent service, highly recommenable!!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2017

I was very pleased with the quick response and feedback I got from the allianz staff at the USC Campus J. My query regarding upgrade of OSHC was addressed appropriately without delay. Thank you so much Emily Parker from allianz for the outstanding job.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Olax, thanks for recommending us and glad to hear Emily has been very helpful! Regards, Anthony.

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2017

I was provided service by Marilena Vincent at Holmesglen Tafe. She was very efficient and quick. She was blessed with clear communication and was really friendly. Very experienced in disseminating information. Thanks

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Melani, glad to hear Marilena has been providing you with some great customer service. Regards, Anthony.

cool !!!!!!!!!!!!

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2017

yes,I feel my policy was good value.Mansimran Kaur was really supportive.I'm satisfied with her cooperation.She handed over all the essential leaflets to me.Provided information regarding my questions.Her customer support was good.Good luck!!!

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Ram, glad to hear Mansimran has been of great help to you! Regards, Anthony.

Reliable and accessible

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2017

I highly recommend Allianz Global Assistance for their OSHC as they were, efficient reliable and very accessible as well as fast with payments, they also provide excellent up to date lists of GP and medical centres to help you find the right help that you can afford. Very very pleased. This cover is not just a box tick it is essential for all students and competitively priced.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Caroline, thanks for recommending us! Regards, Anthony.

This is a good service from Siew Ling

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2017

I feel my policy was a good value and it's a very easy thing for me to set up! I'm very satisfied with the services over here from Allianz Company!

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hello Chloe, glad to hear you've been happy with our Allianz OSHC product! Cheers, Anthony.

This is so helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2017

Marilena Vincent enlightened me today. I have lots of queries about OSHC procedures for quite a long time and didn't know where to ask; e.g membership card, how to make claim etc. She shows me how easy everything can be accessed through MyOSHC app.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Sitti - we really appreciate your comment - happy to hear Marilena has been of great help! Cheers, Anthony.

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2017

Emmy Hegarty is a great customer service officer. She handles the claim very quickly and gives me a thorough information about how to submit a claim through mobile phone. And I have processed my claim. Hope that AGA can process it as soon as possible.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Hendri, thanks for your feedback! Glad to hear Emma has been very helpful! Cheers, Anthony.

Policy: Overseas Student Health Cover Insurance claim made

This is very good ,it is helpful for me .

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2017

The policy is very good I set up by using telephone so that it is very convenient the provider"a customer is so nice ,she is so happy to help me to deal with my policy problem and tell me how to buy the insurance for me baby in the future.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Tina, glad to hear that you've been especially happy with our customer service! Regards, Anthony.

The attention was great.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2017

The support on site was great. The assistant helped me to send again the invoice to the claim which I have open. I just hope the claim could be rapidly approved

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Peter, thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

• 1 review
  • 1 question
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Customer Service Agent

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2017

I just called allianz customer service as I have forwarded all the necessary docs to get refund and cancel my oshc. spoke to agent [name removed]. She sounds like shes sleeping in the bed and lazy to talk to someone. Because of this impression I was glad that i switched to a diff provider as I don't want to deal with their customer service like her. I would ask my overseas friends to get their oshc to adiff provider with a great customer service skills. Whom they can talk and approach politely! Hopefully there's a way that they can expedite the refund as it is a substantial amount of money.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi there, I'm very sorry to hear your were unhappy with our customer service on the phone. I will private message you to arrange an enquiry into the progress of your refund so we can let you know w... read more »

Effiency and Dedication to Resolve Holiday Credit

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2017

I was away (offshore) during my semester deferment and was not aware that i needed to report my arrival within 30 days despite to have call and talk to an agent over the helpline.

However, Angelica has provide me support and dedicated her time and effort to resolve the issue of my OSHC holiday credit claim/refund.

Its was a positive experience for me.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Elly, glad to hear Angelica has been of great help to you! Regards, Anthony.

Verified Customer Policy: Overseas Student Health Cover Insurance claim made

Allianz OSHC - Worst Service Ever!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2017

I had to change my OSHC provider and therefore I have requested my refund from Allianz because I had changed to another OSHC provider.
They asked me to send some documents in order to check if the refund was eligible and after I have sent them all the requested files, they confirmed that everything was ok and my money would be refunded in my bank account within 3 - 10 business days.
After this period, I have called them again and [name removed] (Supervisor of the customer care team) told me that their Finances Team was having some trouble to do it in the 10 business days time, but he guaranteed me that within another 1-2 business days it would be completed.
After another 3 business days, I called them again but couldn´t reach [name removed] because he was busy, so the girl told me that I should wait more to get my refund.
Today I called them again and this time I could speak with [name removed], who I thought would help me with my inquiry since the first time we have spoken, but I got shocked when I figured out that he didn't follow up my case with the Finances Team anymore.
For my surprise, he told me to wait for an email from the Finances Team providing a new time frame of my refund case. So I still don't know when I am going to receive my refund and I really need this money.
It is the WORST customer service that I have ever experienced, they don't seem to care about what you need, they don't keep the promises they make and it seems that they are avoiding to refund my money.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Matheus, I'm very sorry to hear about the long delay with your refund. I will private message you to arrange for your case to be escalated immediately. Kind regards, Tegan - Allianz Global Assistance OSHC

Policy: Overseas Student Health Cover

I have met the best staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2017

I am really satisfied with your service and it's very positive response. Emma H is really supportive kind hearted having the patience to deal with customers. So my experience with your team is fantastic.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Pan, glad to know that Emma has provided you with great customer service. Thanks for the feedback! Cheers, Anthony.

1 of 23 pages

Read 23 related reviews

Overseas Student Health Cover

Hi Allianz team, Why is the price for a Dual family cover so expensive compared with 2 single OSHC? My partner and I are paying an extra $3000 for 19 months comparing with 2 singles... Thanks

Guillaume G asked on Aug 19, 2017

Hi Guillaume,

Thanks for your question. At Allianz Global Assistance, as with all insurers, we continually strive to balance competitive pricing with the risk, claims frequency and claims cost associated with each customer segment. I’m sorry to hear you found our pricing to be higher than expected on this occasion.

If you have any more questions or you’d like to discuss this in more detail, please call our customer service team on 13 67 42.

Kind regards,
Tegan

Overseas Student Health Cover

Hello, i am Shahidulla, international student, my policy is dual family, my wife visa is under processing. my wife 7 months pregnant and expected delivery date 11th September. My question is if she will come 10-15th July, will she get instant medical facilities including child birth?

sohag asked on Jun 30, 2017

Answer this

H Shaidulla, thanks for the email. You would have to contact our call centre regarding this. Please see https://allianzassistancehealth.com.au/en/contact-us/ for more information. Regards, Anthony.

Overseas Student Health Cover

Hi, i recently gave birth here in australia and my COE didnt come until 59th day after birth. I rang up allianz so as to sort out my babys health issurrance. And i asked the lady if i could call her back the next day. I did and paid the next day. And i was issued a certificate of issurrance. I got the shcok of my life when i was sent an email 3weeks later to say there was a mix up and i wasnt properly charged and i would have to pay extra and that my babys issurance cant be back dated because she was over sixty days. Now i am so confused. Any help?

Mama asked on Mar 01, 2017

Answer this

Hi, can you please email me your full name, policy number and details (eg. baby's date of birth) to [email protected] and I'll have this investigated. Regards, Anthony.

This is unfair to the poor mother and baby.
Anthony, kindly use your office to settle the situation and make our country a good one. I hate where foreign nationals have bad impression about our society.

this i not a big issue. its just misunderstanding regarding the dates. simply you can contact allianz global assistance overseas student health cover officials, believe that they are so helping and nice they will surely sort out this.

See all 6 questions about Allianz Global Assistance

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.