Policies:
Filter By:

Policy: Overseas Student Health Cover Insurance claim made

JO (Adelaide university campus) has made my day

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

I am very satisfied with the help that Joanne Waters gave me today. She was kind, warmth and supportive. She was patient and reassuring, which made me feel much more relaxed about my situation. After understanding my problem, she promptly resolved it to the best of her abilities. I believe she is a very valuable team member in Allianz, which will be the main reason that keep clients like me being loyal to the service.

Verified Customer Policy: Overseas Student Health Cover

Great Service from Clayton Monash Campus

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2017

I am a current international student whose student visa will be expired. Therefore, I went to Campus Centre to renew my Health Insurance. Anna Basa helped me out. She was approachable and helpful. For me, I kinda felt like I was asking help from a friend. Also, by the time I paid for the renewal, the system was problematic. She called the head office of Allianz Global to ensure that it was because of the system. When I asked her to email me certificates as early as possible because of my trip to my home country, she emailed me at around 2 p.m. Thanks for her service.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Jing, thanks for letting us know about Anna's great customer service. Regards, Anthony.

Policy: Overseas Student Health Cover

Helped in solving my doubts

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

Janita Shah helped me in solving some issues I had.
The service is excellent and prompt and always available on time. It is good that there is one booth in the University for easy access.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Krushna - glad to hear Janita has been of great help to you! Regard, Anthony.

Worst service ever

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

Despite me having made a thorough refund submission, they made a mistake in my refund amount and subsequently refused to refund me the correct amount. I have made over 10 phone calls and emails, and all the staff can tell me is that they will contact me via email but it never happens and they are very unhelpful overall.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hello Jacky, I'm sorry to hear about this. I'll message you with more details. Regards, Anthony.

Fabulous support by mamta

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

I went to the office and just told my scenario immediately she took all my details and given updates about the status of my request with in no time she resolved my issue too...I appreciate mamta for her deliberate support

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Sandhya, glad to hear that you've been happy with our customer service! Regards, Anthony.

Policy: Overseas Student Health Cover

Thank goodness for Emma H!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

When I called to enquire about my policy number the first operative I spoke to couldn't locate me in the system at all suggesting to me that I had no cover... I called again and this time spoke to another operative, all I can say is thank goodness for Emma H! She found my cover immediately and sent a copy of it through email. What great customer service!!!

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Lee, glad to hear Emma has been of great help and has been providing you with great customer service! Regards, Anthony.

It's very helpful.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

The two reps at the support desk are very friendly and helpful. I'm very happy with it. It took three month to put through my application last time by online. It's only half an hour this time.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Noriko, glad to hear the on campus reps have been providing you with great service. Regards, Anthony.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2017

I've just upgraded my wife oshc into dual at Allianz representative office in Curtin univ., Perth.
The officers there have helped me a lot with the assistance.
Thank you so much.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Tony, thanks for letting us know. Regards, Anthony.

Policy: Overseas Student Health Cover Insurance claim made

Review of one of your employee

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

I went to your branch at the Monash University, and there was a lady with the name of Marilena Vincent. She was very kind and helped me to fill an Accident Information Form. She spent a lot of time to guide me about the supports that Allianz provides us.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Ali, glad to hear Marilena has provided you with great customer service. Regards, Anthony.

Excellent service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

I am in a dual family policy and upgraded to multifamily. They cover everything in the private hospital ,which is fantastic, isn't it? The staff that helped me with my claims (Marilena) was lovely and helpful.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Cheng, thanks for your review, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

Verified Customer Policy: Overseas Student Health Cover Insurance claim made

Good insurance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

Louise Ellis provided me very good services. She is friendly and patient. The calling centre is also good, and it explained how to upgrade my policy and add my family member. Hoping to get same support in future.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi, glad to hear that Louise has been providing you with great service. Regards, Anthony.

perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

It's good service. she help me to set up the account and renew the insurance. And call me in time when I need to submit more information to apply new insurance.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Nick, thanks for letting us know! Regards, Anthony.

Policy: Overseas Student Health Cover Insurance claim made

Good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

Overall service was very good. Policy was easy to set up. Very satisfied. She was very friendly and helpful(jinita). Hoping to get more help and support in the future as well. Thanks.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Puku, glad to hear Jinita has been of great help to you. Regards, Anthony.

Perfect guidance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

Jenny Nguyen has provided me excellent service for overseas health cover and guided me through all of the benefits from health cover. It was a great customer service from her and much appreciated

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Amar, thanks for letting us know! Regards, Anthony.

Policy: Overseas Student Health Cover Insurance claim made

Help at allianz outlet was much better than online support

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

I filed for a claim which took me months before I heard back and even when I did, they kept asking for original documentation wth no leads as to how/where to provide it

When I went to the office, Jennifer Gillespie helped me quickly and efficiently. She was amazing and got me the required documentation and claim back within 3 days. Love her work

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Rhea, thanks for letting us know! Regards, Anthony.

Policy: Overseas Student Health Cover

Ohsc app review and customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

Ohsc app is very easy to use, save alot of time. Allianz staff lady Siew ling toh is really helpful and friendly, always gives the best of the advice, really appriciate the way she is representing allianz.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Abdul, glad to hear you've found our app and customer service helpful. Regards, Anthony.

it's nice

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

The services explained in a clear way, it's easy to understand so it'll be easier for me when i have to do it on my own. Also very nice and helpful.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Priscilla, thanks for letting us know! Regards, Anthony.

Perfect service by Anna

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

I have a very good experiance with the employee Anna working in Monash university, I moved to Geelong in which there is no service for Allianz, BUT because of one of Allianz employee her name Anna Basa  in Monash uni I still with Allianz, she is extra helpful.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hi Afrah, glad to hear Anna has been very helpful! Regards, Anthony.

Policy: Overseas Student Health Cover Insurance claim made

A very supportive and informative representative

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

I felt supported and got all the information as well as all the claim I needed to make. Marilena Vincent was a great assistant with friendly and professional approaches. She is so helpful and very informative. I am very happy with the service.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hello Linh, thanks for your review and it's great that Marilena has been providing you with great customer service. Regards, Anthony.

Good working system

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2017

It was good.
Yeah easy to set up and follow
Marilena Vincent was very nice and explained clearly to me what needed to be done - I am very Satisfied!

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover Official

Hello Poppy, thanks for letting us know! Regards, Anthony.

1 of 28 pages

Read 26 related reviews

Overseas Student Health Cover

I am pregnant (38weeks). I came from India one and half month ago. I want to know whether my delivery charges would cover in my insurance or not. I have an essential dual family cover. I had already submit the hospital guarantee form to allianz but i have not get any response till date. Please let me know. Also i have an iron infusion today. Can i claim for this??

Sandhu asked on Oct 30, 2017

Answer this

Hi, it's best to call 13 67 42 to find out more information as our contact centre would have this information at their fingertips. Regards, Anthony.

Overseas Student Health Cover

Hi! I am starting school at QUT next year and I wonder if you do have assistance center within QUT Kelvin Grove campus for easy access if anything? Thanks! Regards, Catherine

Catherine asked on Sep 26, 2017

Answer this

Hi Catherine, no we don't have an on campus representative there - you can view where they are here - https://allianzassistancehealth.com.au/en/student-visa-oshc/on-campus-support/ Regards, Anthony.

Overseas Student Health Cover

Hi Allianz team, Why is the price for a Dual family cover so expensive compared with 2 single OSHC? My partner and I are paying an extra $3000 for 19 months comparing with 2 singles... Thanks

Guillaume G asked on Aug 19, 2017

Hi Guillaume,

Thanks for your question. At Allianz Global Assistance, as with all insurers, we continually strive to balance competitive pricing with the risk, claims frequency and claims cost associated with each customer segment. I’m sorry to hear you found our pricing to be higher than expected on this occasion.

If you have any more questions or you’d like to discuss this in more detail, please call our customer service team on 13 67 42.

Kind regards,
Tegan

See all 8 questions about Allianz Global Assistance

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.