Allianz Global Assistance

Allianz Global Assistance Allianz Global Assistance Overseas Student Health Cover is part of Allianz Global Assistance rated 4.2 stars from 1005 reviews.

Policies:
Filter By:

Friendly Support Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

Setting up the policy was not very difficult and I have never had any problems earlier. There had been a miscommunication between GCUH and Allianz regarding payment of my account. However, Emma Duckett from Griffith University Gold Coast helped me address the problem to senior management and find a solution. Overall, I was satisfied and quite happy with how Emma handled my situation. Thanks!

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Official

Hi Dhwani, glad to hear Emma has been providing you with great service. Regards, Anthony.

Policy: Overseas Student Health Cover Insurance claim made

I visited siw ling at taylors college she was a great and friendly helper.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

I am feeling lucky and good. As staff responds very friendly and solve the problem quickly. I am quiet satisfied with the policy

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Official

Hi Ali, thanks for letting us know! Regards, Anthony.

Satisfied

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

The turn around time for query send to Suzanne Wicks customer support at JCU Townsville was really quick and appreciate the quality of her reply. Thanks a lot for her help.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Official

Hi Kamalpreet, thanks for the feedbak, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

Great!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

Everything was great, the officer helped a lot to solve the issues. Satisfied with the service generally. Please keep up the good service.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Official

Hi, thanks for letting us know! Regards, Anthony.

Never go with Allianz

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

I’m an international student studying in Australia. Recently, in the month of June, I had an injury & the doctor has advised for a surgery the following day. As I have an Oshc policy cover with Allianz, the finance department at the hospital asked me to call to the Allianz, so that they can send a guarantee letter for the treatment. as I had injury on Friday, & the day of surgery planned on was Saturday. There was no one from the Allianz to send a guarantee letter and the customer support team has advised me to plan the surgery later on (if the surgery is delayed, there are chances of surgery being more complicated) and there negligence has postponed my surgery to the following week Wednesday. I had this guarantee letter from Allianz, after filing a complaint with Private Helath Insurance Ombudsman.
Allianz Oshc works only on weekdays from 9 am to 5 pm, so if you’re having any thing happened on weekends, there won’t be any person to help you out

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Official

Hello, I'm sorry to hear about this - I'll pass this onto our team as we're always looking to improve our service. I'll also be in contact with more details. Regards, Anthony.

OSHC Student Health Cover of Allianz is the best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

I love the Allianz Student Health Cover which is quite easy for the student to cover their health expenses. I am happy that the Allianz assistance was there in my university. Macquarie University has a direct billing system with Allianz so it was quite easy for me to go for check up and medical examination.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Official

Hi Ana, thanks for letting us know! Cheers, Anthony.

Good service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

Angelica is very nice, paient and helpful. She gave me very useful suggestions about how to make claims using Allianz App.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Official

Hi Angelina, thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

Excellent customer support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2018

I needed to get my OSHC policy extended for which I visited Emily Parker at the USC campus. She was absolutely amazing! She helped me sort out the extension, get my policy certificate and order a replacement card in record time. Thanks so much, Emily! You're a star :)

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Official

Hi Saira, glad to hear that Emily has been providing great support at USC! Regards, Anthony.

insurance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

Really a nice person and gives me a lot of help. It is will be helpful and necessary for me to go to hospital.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Official

Hi Zoey, thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

Service at ANU is great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

I visited Krupa at the ANU student central and she was lovely right from the start. She was patient and provided great assistance to me regarding some complication in my details.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Official

Hi Alicia, glad to hear Krupa has been very helpful! Regards, Anthony.

Policy: Overseas Student Health Cover Insurance claim made

Emily Parker she is quite patient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2018

Emily Parker is quite patient. Even though my case is quite complicated, but she is still trying her best to help me solve my problem. I am so apprecitative.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Official

Hi Siyue, thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

Knowledge of OSHC

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

Great explanation and Soni took the extra mile to go through all the steps with us so that we understand the coverage.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Official

Hi Han, thanks for letting us know. Regards, Anthony.

Customer service from Emma Duckett in particular was great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

I have visited the customer support at Griffiths campus and on two occasions have received great service fro Emma Duckett.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Official

Hi Joy, glad to hear that Emma has been providing great service. Regards, Anthony.

Policy: Overseas Student Health Cover

Good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

I am insured with the allianz.its easy to get insured and good service.i m happy with it.thank you.i have to yet use the service

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Official

Hi Sadaf, thanks for letting us know. Cheers, Anthony.

professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

Krupa is very professional and she always figures out and solve my problems easily, I am very satisfied with her service.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Official

Hi Jason, glad to hear that Krupa is providing you with great service. Regards, Anthony.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

CSR Kelly Chadburn, stationed at Bond University was very helpful when I queried about a claim refund I disputed. She noticed that one of my invoices was overlooked and so is working on it to have it fixed. Awesome support.

perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

Thanks to Emma (Gold Coast Campus, Griffith University), I know how to get vaccines for my daughter using OSHC. Thank you!

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Official

Hi, thanks for the feedback! Regards, Anthony.

Product Review

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2018

MY policy was good value. and I am really satisfied with the excellent and outstanding customer service provided by 'Kelly Chadburn' at Bond University

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Official

Hi Paul, glad to hear that Kelly has been providing you with great service. Regards, Anthony.

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2018

The Customer Support is awesome. As a newcomer in Australia also new student at ANU, I would have thought that it's gonna be difficult to contact with customer support representative. But Krupa was very helpful, she make it easier for me to upgrade my insurance.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Official

Hi Agung, glad to hear Krupa was really helpful! Regards, Anthony.

Policy: Overseas Student Health Cover Insurance claim made

The officer was so nice.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2018

It was excellent and easy, was not difficult as I was expecting. And the service was also nice(by the lady) thank you.

Comments
Allianz Global Assistance Official

Hi Siri, thanks for letting us know! Regards, Anthony.

1 of 46 pages

Read 89 related reviews

Overseas Student Health Cover

Hi Allianz Team, I am thinking of getting Allianz to cover me during my studies in Australia, but have some questions though: 1. Am I also covered outside of Australia eg if I go home or go on holiday during my studies? 2. Does the Allianz student cover cover appointments with Naturopaths registered in Australia? 3. If there is an emergency or one has to go to the doctor do I first have to pay the costs out of my own pocket and then wait to receive the money back from Allianz or do you cover the costs immediately? Thank you! Regards, Kirsten

Kirsti asked on May 29, 2018

Answer this

Hello, Kirsten, thanks for the email. More information is available here https://allianzassistancehealth.com.au/en/student-visa-oshc/cover/ and https://allianzassistancehealth.freetls.fastly.net/v_1527485430727/media/documents/OSHCStandardPolicy01-06-2018WEB.pdf_(reduced_size).pdf . In terms of your questions, coverage is only within Australia. Naturopath services are not covered. Also, our policy document says 'If you have been admitted for emergency treatment, contact Allianz Global Assistance immediately on 1800 814 781. If you have been referred to hospital for a non-emergency admission, contact the claim department on 1800 651 349 prior to admission. You will need to provide Allianz Global Assistance with the details of your treatment and hospital stay. We will then be able to confirm your cover and assist you with making arrangements for payment to the hospital". Regards, Anthony

Overseas Student Health Cover

I am Nguyen Quang Duy from Vietnam. I am going to study in Australia in this July, at The University of Sydney. Therefore, I want to buy an OSHC Dual family type from yours. But when I access to your website, I could not find this type. My duration of stay in Australia is 4 years, and from the requirement to make visa application, I have to pay an additional for 8 months. That means I have to buy insurance which covers 4 years + 8 months (56 months) for me and my wife. I checked the price in my university website is 10,853$ for this case. However, when I choose to buy in your website, it costs approximately 19,000$. Could you please to help me to buy for the Dual Family type? I want to buy the insurance as soon as possible for making visa. I am looking forward to hear from you.

Don Nguyen asked on Apr 20, 2018

Answer this

Hi Nguyen - you will need obtain your OSHC via the University of Sydney. Regards, Anthony.

Overseas Student Health Cover

I can not access my account to ask for my refund. can you help me ?

Luana Silva asked on Apr 18, 2018

Answer this

Hi Luana, you will need to call 1800 651 349 in regards to claims as they have access to this information at their fingertips. Regards, Anthony.

Ok Antony
But
I don’t speak English very well!
That is the problem!
someone who speak português?

See all 13 questions about Allianz Global Assistance

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.