Stolen Air-Conditioners.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2018

Order in local depot from 4/1/18, now 16/1/18 and dispite calls every day and online enquirers nobody can tell me what happens to my 2 air-conditioners!

As they can’t or won’t comment on what is happening I can only assume they have fallen off the back of a truck somewhere!

No help at all cant even tell me where my parcel is

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2018

Still waiting for a parcel that was collected 02/01/18 after 2 days of trying to find out what is going on and where my parcel is all i get is its with our agent we will email them to see where it is. Its now the 11/01/18 still no sign and still no response. Would have had it by now if i just made the 8 hour round trip myself!

• 5 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote

completely useless

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2018

Had a double up order from Kogan after months of trying to get something delivered. This process has already been a pain, however Kogan have asked Allied to pick up th duplicate parcel.

Allied asked me to fill in my details for a pick up, however they have an incorrect address. They have a random address in QLD, when i am located in Melbourne.

Allied, Kogan and Toll..... never again. I've never come across 3 more inept companies

Adelaide

No Show... Waited half a day for nothing

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2018

Hi,

I was expecting pick-up of this parcel by Allied Express and I was informed that they would arrive between 2-6pm.
They of course did not show up.  No phone call, no apology.. nothing at all.

Anyway I was sitting idle at home for four hours waiting for these guys to turn up.  I ended up calling the online scheduling company at 5:30pm, tobe answered by someone at 5:47, owing to the extended wait period.  The woman who answered of course; knew nothing
about the driver and could not help, except to say that it will be investigated if they did not show up and I can be entitled to a refund
and of course have to re-pay and re-book the entire thing from scratch.

I have taken the parcel to my parents house now, as I couldn't afford to wait around and wait for the goons in fluro tops to arrive with their cigarettes. I have no idea how I could have rescheduled this if I was not on holidays!

Obviously I now have to create a PayPal dispute to re-claim my money -
otherwise how else will it happen? :-)

Thanks guys at Allied express you are crap and wasted half my day when I could have done other things and there is an obvious growing number of Australians who think you suck.

Dom

Sydney

Poor service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2018

Terrible delivery service! Wasted two days to wait for a delivery driver that didn’t manage to ring a door bell or mobile number and also left no note. We apparently had 3 failed deliveries. We cancelled the order in the end as it was too time consuming to deal with their useless hotline.

Sydney, Australia

• 5 comments
  • 4 answers
  • 38 helpful votes

Terrible beyond words.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2018

Extremely poor service.
I had sent an item on the 14th December which seems to have mysteriously disappeared in their Melbourne depot.
Numerous calls and emails have resulted in the investigation going nowhere. I was then advised the problem had been escalated to a Manager...again the enquiry has disappeared down a rabbit's hole.
Given the consistent poor reviews I'm unsure if it's plain callousness or .... which is playing a big part in the delivery service.

I will be raising a case with Fair Trading as I don't believe I'll ever see a resolution from these guys....!
Save your money and go with someone else!

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

So after almost 2 months of going back and forth these guys have finally confirmed being unable to find the item....Now they say I'm unable to claim the cost for the item because I had booked the s... read more »

Gundagai NSW

Same story for me

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 31, 2017

Andrew's story is very similar to mine. I bought and paid for a portable air conditioner with Appliances Online which has always been excellent to deal with. I live near Wagga NSW and the unit missed out being loaded onto their truck which only delivers to the bush once per fortnight. Appliances Online bent over backwards to help and arranged for it to be delivered on 29/12/17 by Allied Express.

It was supposed to be delivered on 29/12/17. I made sure I didn't go out, but nothing happened. Allied Express' tracking site showed it still at Chullora, but now due for delivery on 30/12. Of course nothing happened on that day either. I sent them an enquiry from their website without any response.

UPDATE: Even though the air conditioner was still showing on their website as being in Chullora, Sydney, it arrived without warning with one of the local couriers on January 2nd. Communication with customers is not Allied Express' strong point.

MELTON WEST

Hello, anyone home?

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 30, 2017

Told our delivery would arrive by COB Friday 29/12/17. Nothing into the early evening so had to change plans for the night to wait, no probs.
Gave up at 10pm ~ no update on tracking system, no attempt to contact me and no way of contacting them.
In the same boat as at 9:30am 30/12 ~ Now I must consider changing plans for my family of five in the hope it may turn up today...I just need to know when to expect it, not too much to ask I would've thought.
Thanks Allied

Private message

Company needs work to improve

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 29, 2017

Online tracking has no updates and customer service wasn't helpful by giving correct information on the parcel enquired about. They just wanted to finish the call quickly and the stated date of delivery date did not happen.
No one available on their online chat.

• 6 helpful votes

Expressless

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 29, 2017

Tracking has come to a stalemate. Item is somewhere in limbo. The rude staff on the phone were abusive and said if it does not come before the New Year then it would come after the New Year. Their delivery drivers have to have a break too I was told. I asked why they accept deliveries if they cannot complete them. I complained that it was supposed to be on the tracking and she restated you will get it some time in the New Year and hung up. It is as though they have blocked my number as it rings out and does not answer when I ring back. Worst service ever.
They could not care less and deserve no stars.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Sydney

Booked twice for pick up - NEVER showed up

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 28, 2017

Booked twice for a pick up and they never showed up. When I rang they were giving me some pathetic excuses that the connote didn't have my address when I printed it out from their website and they confirmed at the time of booking.. Re-booked for another day, waited all day at home and of course they didn't show up again..Don't waste your time and energy with them!

Allied are terrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2017

Can't deliver on time let alone the 15 days to go from Sydney to southern NSW and still not received. Garbage!

Toowoomba

• 1 comment

These are criminals

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2017

No word of package, Other parts with Toll arrived in ten days. Crazy sales is using allied express. Be careful to buy from them as you will loose your stuff

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

I wish to completely retract my earlier review. I had a very valid explanation and apology from an agent as to why it was delivered later than other parts. Am so sorry for being over stressed yes m... read more »

Hobart

Private message

Still waiting for my parcel to be picked up.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2017

I booked Allied Express to collect a parcel last night and was informed that it would be collected between 2 and 5 the following day. I rang the company twice during this period to see if they were going to collect it and they assured me my parcel would be collected between these two times. Guess what - the parcel wasn't collected. If I had know that representatives from this company were dishonest and incompetent, I would have employed another courier service. Not only will I be asking for a refund, I will never use this courier service again and recommend that others shouldn't either. At very least, they should have informed me that they were too busy and I should use another service, if it was urgent. This would have been not only a professional courtesy, but a common courtesy. Very poor customer service; highly unrecommended.

shocked

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2017

Im in shock with the poor quality of service Allied Express, i have never been so unimpressed with a service before... Fake attempts to deliver saying i wasnt home when i was home all day with the door open sitting next to the door on my computer, said they left a "we missed you card" when they never did, sent text saying it will be delivered today but never came. and an email saying the same, I ended up wasting my only day off waiting for a package. looks as if my package will not arrive until after christmas and my dad wont get his present.

Ended up calling the company after 10 days and no delivery and the way the lady spoke to me on the phone was more than unprofessional,she said she couldnt do anything as she was in sydney and im in melbourne.
I lost my cool which is unlike me and I mentioned that they have horrible reviews online and she said ALL courier companies have mainly bad reviews, i then after chatting for a couple mins she hung up on me. why would any company choose to use such a horrible service?

They need to get it together.

Canberra

• 3 helpful votes

Snail delivery is a better name... AVOID AT ALL COSTS

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2017

Ordered an outdoor table from Zanui online on 9 December. Was led to believe there would be no problem with delivery before Christmas. Let's face it, that is 16 days before the big day!!
I've been carefully watching the Allied Express site, stupidly believing everything was on track to have the table delivered today, after originally being noted as likely for a Friday 15 December delivery, then changed to 21 December. Got panicky,, so rang the delivery firm, Allied Express (not sure Express what, snail maybe!)
'Sorry..it hasn't even left the Melbourne warehouse of Allied Express. But, we'll express it to Sydney overnight, but it still might not be delivered for Christmas. That's because it has to go to our Sydney warehouse, then back with another service to Canberra.
Don't you just deliver to Canberra?? And, why has it sat somewhere since 9 December?? ".
So, I rang Zanui, who chased it up and confirmed the table will not be delivered by Christmas... So, 15 people are eating off the grass this Christmas Day at my place :(( :((
DREADFUL, DREADFUL, DREADFUL SERVICE. How long does it take to ship a packaged table from Melbourne to Canberra?
I'd like to give this no stars, because I have not received an item I have been promised...
All the usual customer service platitudes, but..I still have no table despite consistent postings about delivery dates....

FURIOUS and ANGRY.
AVOID unless you don't care when your item arrives..

I want a refund, and to forget the whole order. :(( :((
Totally agree with Johnson below. I will never, ever order from any firm again if they use Allied Express for delivery...

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 1 question
  • 4 helpful votes

Absolutely Appalling!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

BUSINESSES CHOOSING TO USE ALLIED SHOULD RECONSIDER IF THE WANT HAPPY CUSTOMERS!

Nothing Express about the service Allied provide. I have two separate packages on two different consignments - with them for overvtwo weeks now. Spoke to staff after being on hold forever twice. Requested to speak to a manager was put through to Natasha who promised to call back in 30 mins it's been 5 days! !! No communication.
These were beds for a holiday home I ordeedr over 7 weeks ago to accommodate bookings for the Christmas period had to go out and buy a second lot.

I will never buy from Luxoliving.com.au again as a result of this experience or anyone else I know using Allied!

Plan to take them to VCAT for loss of income & recoup costs off 2nd purchase.

Terrible Customer Service and Lost Package

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2017

Package was supposed to be delivered nearly a month ago. Called customer service who were rude and did not listen at all. Don't respond to emails as well. Have lost a $2000 package thanks to them

• 1 comment
  • 3 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Why are they still in business!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2017

My purchases have been sitting in limbo in a warehouse in Melbourne for over 3 weeks now after waiting over 3 months for them to be shipped in the first place from Deluxe Products who are also dreadful. Firstly one of 4 items had disappeared therefore they decided not to deliver anything. Then they kept asking me to confirm my address and ignoring my responses. Then after 30mins trying to speak to someone I find out that they only deliver to my postcode once a week and you guessed it, was the day I was calling and it wasn't on the truck! The lady on the phone couldn't even confirm how many items were part of my shipment but I might get one of them that day. Words fail me at the incompetence and customer disregard. For my own sanity I'll be cancelling my order tomorrow and letting Deluxe Products sort out how to get the items back.

• 5 helpful votes
Private message

Do not go with Allied, or any company who uses them.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2017

They turned up at 10:30pm at my house and didn't think that was a problem.
I was rudely told that they don't need to contact customers to let them know deliveries will be done out of hours.

1 of 66 pages