No door delivery

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

Received a 54kg mattress but the driver wouldn't actually wheel it to my door or help carrying it up stairs. Incredibly inconvenient.

WARNING-AVOID, AVOID, AVOID!!!!!!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

WARNING-AVOID AVOID AVOID! Businesses can you please show some loyalty to your customers by NOT using Allied Express for our deliveries. The worst experiences EVERY time. Seriously do not understand how they are still in business. APPALLING and MISLEADING delivery setup EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!!! As a receiving customer Customer Service as well as online are so MISLEADING, don't give direct answers, there was continual avoidance answers to actually address AND rectify the problems. They know how pathetic and dodgy the company that they work for are and have adopted the same dishonest tactics to throw customers off. And yet here I am still waiting for another delivery that has been 'with driver for delivery by the end of COB' and then 'driver didn't meet all deliverys it will be rescheduled with next business day run' 3 TIMES!!!!! PATHETIC!!!!! So bloody dishonest all customers service reps are full of crap and just as dishonest. It's a ' you get it when you get it and you're lucky if we don't 'lose it' service. Business needs to be shut down!!!!

Verified Purchase

Avoid at all costs!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

I'm still trying to send a package after it's spent two weeks 'in transit'. My package was picked up on 30/06/17 from Melbourne to be delivered to Sydney. It was estimated to be delivered by 04/07/17 at the latest. It's now 13/07/17 and Allied's online tracking indicates it's been checked in and out of it's Sydney depot 9 times! And counting. I've called Allied customer support daily and I'm told the same story - it's been scanned by a driver today and will be delivered by COB. But it's never delivered. There has been no satisfactory explanation as to why or how this is happening. Only empty promises that it will be delivered by COB today. I don't know what else to do. This has been the most frustrating customer experience I've ever had.

Adelaide

Absolutely Woeful

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

I booked and paid for Allied Express courier through the aggregate booking site Transdirect as it was the only one listed for my particular shipping needs that day. The package was picked up 5 days later than the booking date with three phone calls to query the failed collection, each day they promised it was booked for pickup. Eventually it was collected and the cross country transit was fast but somehow the delivery address was modified from the original booking (suburb changed), delivery failed and is yet to arrive.

Logistics is an age old business. Allied Express has no grasp of it at all. I wish I read some reviews before I booked this courier. They are equally as critical. Use another courier at all cost.

Worst customer service ever!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2017

Can you go lower than 1 star? Call centre staff and rude and incompetent. Disgusting customer service. We ended up collecting our package ourselves rather then deal with these idiots!

Sydney

• 1 comment

Worst Company Ever - I am surprised they are still open

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2017

On the day of parcel pick up, I rang them 10 times where they kept on promising that my parcel will be definitely picked up but they were not ready to share exact time or mobile number of driver. Customer service is a joke and when I asked to put through to the supervisor, they just hanged up on me. I ruined my whole day waiting for their driver to pick up parcel. The driver eventually turned up at 10pm and rang door bell which waken my kids. Who on earth comes at 10pm for pick up? Totally absurd! I am glad I eventually hired another shipment company to organise my parcel delivery.

Worst courrier service - Do not use

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2017

I had a large package that was booked with Allied Express by the company that sent me the package. Allied Express seem to use different courier services for their deliveries and in this instance they used Transdirect. I ordered the item to be delivered two weeks before I moved interstate. The company whom I placed the order with unfortunately took about a week to process my order which meant that the package did not get delivered until a few days after I've moved. I contacted the courier company while the package was in transit to see if I can organize a redirect. They in turn said that it can only be done once a failed delivery has occurred and that there will be an extra cost for the redirect which is fair enough. The delivery day came and with no one to receive the package it was taken back to the depot. I then called the courier company again at which point they told me that the package can not be redirected and can only be delivered to the original destination address and on top of that they need to charge me for a re-delivery!!! WTH!!! They could have been honest and told me all this the first time round when I called because I would have made sure that there was someone to accept the package so I don't have to pay the re-delivery fee. I'll steer clear of Allied Express in the future.

This company is truly terrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2017

This company was to deliver a package to me. The first day it did not arrive, the second morning they said it was in the truck to be delivered. I sat in front of my shop all day awaiting the delivery, but nobody came. (Drivers phone was off)
Once I finally got an operator she said the driver had been there twice today and left a card (a complete lie) I then asked if it will be rectified the next day, she said 'no, we will resend it sometime early next week ' (this is a Brisbane metro area). When I told her it was unacceptable she just said 'it's not my problem ' and hung up.
Incompetent liars, a truly terrible experience that is costing my business money.

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Cannot deliver, cannot investigate failure of delivery

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2017

A parcel wasn't delivered and despite promises from various people within the company, they didn't find it nor do anything to try and find it. I had to contact them each time, despite being told someone would get back to me. I ended up having my costs refunded.

Sydney

• 2 comments
  • 12 helpful votes
Private message

Automated text and actual delivery service do not match

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017