Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

Alpha parking was great 5 mins from airport and you just ring on your return and they are at the airport within 10 mins. Your car is ready when you return.

Alpha,Number One

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

I would recommend Alpha any day. Friendly service, quick pickup and drop off, happy drivers, never had a problem. I use them regularly and will continue to do so, can not fault them.

Always a 10/10 experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

Can not fault. Location , staff, service ! All amazing. Even when we got a car wash from the HC branch. Spot on. Thank you Alpha. You make travelling so much easier. Just need a loyalty programme

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

The staff were friendly, polite and helpful! Our car was looked after and conveniently parked for easy access apron return. I will definitely be using Alpha Airport Parking the next time I travel.

get you the airport on time and don't have to wait long for a pick-up back.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

I have and will continue to recommend Alpha parking to my friends. Your termin al is in a good location and I enjoy the relaxing drive to and from the airport with you drivers as they are always keen to have a chat.

Convenient & good price!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

Fast service at a resonable price. Located only minutes from airport so it makes for a quick transition to/from airport. Tranfer to airport is immediate and when you return your car is ready and waiting

Verified Customer

Easy, friendly and safe

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

I park a motorcycle. It’s the perfect facility for this. It’s undercover and it’s safe. The staff are delightful, especially the drivers. The process is quick and the price is great. I love that there’s an option for motorcycles on the booking site.

Airport Parking

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

Friendly people including the drivers. Simple access and exit and no waiting around. Well done. Used Alpha Airport Parking on several times previously and will certainly use them again. I have no hesitation to recommend them to anyone.

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

Thank you Alpha for your great service. The driver is always friendly and helpful. I requested an outside clean of my very dirty car and I was very impressed to see the clean car as I arrived back to collect it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

Have used alpha parking on many occasions. Have always found friendly staff, they are prompt in taking you to airport and pick up hassle free.
Had car cleaned this time and great job.

Excellent and friendly service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

Great customer service. Great shuttle to airport. Always in time Car was ready parked for collection. Despite flight and baggage pick up was severely delayed shuttle bus lady was friendly and helpful. Thanks. See you again.

Efficient and Affordable

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

Very pleased with the service from Alpha. Efficient drop off and pick up and lovely friendly staff. Had our car ready for collection on our return and very reasonable price. Thanks.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

Prompt drop off and pick up, good value for money, no issues and will be happily using them again in a few weeks when we travel again. Thanks alpha team

Excellent Service, hassle free

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

Prompt drop offs and collection, never had to wait. And my car was looked after. Had never used them before but would highly recommend and use again, and cost effective.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

Very professional service .. easy to get to and very prompt pick up and delivery to airport. Will definitely use this service again.. very friendly and helpful staff at reception

Verified Customer

Consistently good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

I've been used Alpha for a while now mainly for parking and also car rental sometimes and I've never had a problem. They are friendly and organised and I never wait long too get to airport. I prefer them to parking at the airport as its door to door and not so much walk time (when you have lots of bags!). Once they even went out of their way to make sure I was able to hire a car pretty much at closing time after my flight was diverted to Brisbane and I got into Gold Coast just at 10pm. Just for that alone I will forever be grateful as I would have been stranded otherwise. I highly recommend them to anyone.

Fantastic car parkinng

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

Punctual and courteous Alpha car parking are very reasonably priced and close to the airport.
I have used alpha car parking and car rentals before and can highly recommend them.

Perfect place to park.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

Quick service, great customer service would recommend. A+ overall. Always use them when flying overseas or domestic. Always happy with the service provided. Thank you guys for your great service.

Value for money, easy access to and from airport

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

Good value for money, depot is close to airport and easy access to the bus at the airport, friendly staff who assist with luggage. Will definitely use again when flying out of the Gold Coast.

Great customer service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

Friendly staff at reception.great customer service.drivers were very friendly to.great experience overall. Definitely use this service again thanks so much guys .will recommend you guys to family and friends cheers

1 of 13 pages