Would park here any day!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

All the staff members are so polite, helping and friendly. No problem checking in or out. I arrived just as the van was about to leave and the driver waited for me and helped with my bags. Car was well looked after. On time going to and from the airport. Would recommend highly and will be using again! Thank you team!

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

Great service and great interior clean at a reasonable price. Would definitely recommend To anyone who is going away. It worked out cheaper for us to drive and park than to catch a taxi. Also with the bus service it was very convenient. Thanks.

Airport Parking

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

The service was great, got me to where I needed to be in a timely fashion, car was all ready for me when I got back, and it was affordable, what more could you ask for.
Thanks Alpha airport parking.

Great service every single time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

I have used Alpha on many occassions. Service is always friendly and excellent. My vehicle is always ready when I return and Shuttle service is first class. Highly recommended. Wouldnt use anyone else.

Prompt Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

We were very happy with everything associated to our booking. From the prompt check in, courtesy bus waiting for us straight away to get to the terminal. On the return the courtesy bus was extremely prompt in getting to us. Once back at the depot the assistant knew my name and greeted me with a smile and handed me the keys to my car. Overall a great experience.

Burpengary

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

I have used Alpha Parking several times and it is always quick and easy to drop off my car and go to the airport in the shuttle. The staff are friendly and help to make the whole process smooth and enjoyable. Would highly recommend Alpha Parking.

great location awsome staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

once again alpha has delivered the goods great service friendly staff and well organized . see you again soon for my next holliday . next time I'm booking for a wash as well :)

Don’t look past Alpha!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

We had a fantastic experience with Alpha and would go anywhere else. The service was exceptional and the staff are lovely and very accommodating. Thank you for contributing to a lovely holiday.

Quick and Easy

Quick and Easy
Organised not waiting too long in the airport to be picked up by shuttle bus.Staff very helpful and nice.Easy to book on line and good for money almost same as uber.

Simply easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Perfectly happy with on line booking, finding the alpha car park, dealing with staff at office, transfer to n fro airport.. honestly it was SIMPLY EASY !!! Hope you try it for yourself

Friendly, prompt & efficient service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

I found all the staff friendly and efficient My car was checked in with the minimum of fuss and we were straight onto a shuttle and to the airport
On arrival back it was the same prompt service

Easy and fuss free

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

The whole experience was easy from start to finish. Had no issues locating the parking lot. Staff were, polite, friendly and efficient. Great value for money. Will definitely book again. Highly recommended.

Good experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Staff very happy to see you and well organized. Pick up was where and when they said and you’re car was waiting for you on your return. Could’nt fault the service. Will use them again.

Wish I had known about Alpha earlier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

I had never considered airport parking as I always thought it would be too expensive. I was really impressed with the choices offered as well as the awesome prices. Everything was seamless, booking online only took seconds, the shuttle bus was there within minutes and everyone was very friendly. Will definitely be using Alpha for my future trips!

Good Place

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Good place to leave motorbike. Cheap as chips. Book online easy friendly staff. Good Drivers Great customer service.The shuttle service rolled up literally 2 seconds after I rang. Recommend them to all.

Great Airport Carparking

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Alpha has always provided great location, price, customer service service, punctuality. No hassle company and must rate as one of the best if not the best. Recommend them to all.

Fast, Cheap, Effecient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Online booking makes parking quick and efficient. Pickup took about one minute - showed mu id, collected keys and walked to parking space where car was waiting. Drivers are friendly and helpful, Shuttles are regular.

Above and beyond

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

Alpha staff were super friendly and accommodated a few peculiarities of our vehicle without complaint. The shuttle service rolled up literally 2 seconds after we cleared customs and we were on the road home again in minutes. On top of this the price was great values!

Verified Customer

Fantastic service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

Thank you to the team at Alpha Airport Parking Brisbane for being fantastic to deal with. All staff were polite, helpful and efficient! I highly recommend this company. Five stars!

Can't complain

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

Staff at the desk sometimes seem a bit stressed but everything else is great. They have always gotten me to the airport with no holdups. The drivers are the best!

1 of 42 pages