Perfect service, great price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

Highly recommend. Great service - effortless and smooth. Made the airport transition very easy. Very well priced. Friendly, helpful staff who were quick to process everything. Thanks for offering such a great service!

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2018

highly recommended, will use them again! affordable, convenient and efficient. Great location just a stone throw from the airport, awesome customer service. Easy access in an out. timely shuttles to and from the airport.

I'm happy with the service but only if the price go down a little :)

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

I'm happy with ur employee n service. The employees are very professional and helpful. They are always on time to pick you up from the airport after landing. I highly recommend all my family and friends to use Alpha rent a car company :)

Brisbane

• 1 comment
Private message

Affordable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

Friendly staff and affordable price. The team on board are very friendly and helpful.
We plan on using the service again within the next few weeks for another trip. I plan to share this with my friends.

Excellent service - Value and convenient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

From dropping our car to Alpha to being picked up by the shuttle after our long international flight, everything was easy and very reasonably priced. Highly recommend and we will use again.

Quick and easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

Fast and easy drop off and pick up. We dropped the car off early in the morning and didn't have to wait ling to be taken to the airport. On our return there was not wait time and our car was ready to go once we returned.

Very prompt and reliable service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

I found the staff very helpful with all of my enquiries. The service at the Alpha depot was efficient and prompt with a very short wait time from arrival at the depot to arriving at the airport.. Highly recommended.

Great place to leave your car

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

I have used Alpha many times with no problems . They are always on time and nothing is a problem. I would highly recommend them . There cost was very reasonable

Makes life easier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

I have used your service many times and find staff friendly and helpful. No delay with shuttle to and from terminal. Easy to book online, optional wash etc available. I will continue to use this service, And I highly recommend them.

Sensational!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

Arrived. Valet parked car. Got on shuttle bus to airport. Very friendly drivers. Highly recommend .Will use alpha again for sure. Pick at bus stop was 5 minutes after getting bag from airport. Great service!!

Verified Customer

excellent service with a smile

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

these guys were more than willing to go out of there way to help us when our flight was a few hours late (thanks TIGER AIRWAYS) they organised for one of there staff to stay back and pick us up and drop us to our car have no hesitation recommending these guys to anyone, wish there were more understanding people around like these guys and the world would be a better place.

Great Service and Peace of Mind

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

Great customer service and speedy booking / key drop off / car parking.
Complimentary shuttle was timely for both our departing and arrival flights, receptionist was responsive to sending a shuttle to pick us up as soon as we had landed at Gold Coast.
Car was ready and awaiting driveaway as soon as we arrived back at the car park. Will definitely use this service again! Thanks again.

The last time..

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

Parked with them few times. Not a problem.
Many friends and work colleagues used them.
Arrived prior to the 2300 shuttle cut off time. Contacted them Bus was on its way. Never arrived nor did the text to say the car was outside with the locked box number.
Got a taxi there my car was outside but no way of getting the keys. Stranded until someone arrived 45 mins later in the small hours of the morning to find my keys were in the box. Received the text @1241 which was 10 minutes after i got my keys. ..Contacted by phone and emailed them to inform them no response . Finally a week later get an email to say they would look into it. Nothing since.
They have just lost a healthy amount of repeat customers.

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

Alpha has a reasonable price, efficient service and friendly team members. It was the second time that we used Alpha and we are happy because of such a great service in Brisbane & Gold Coast.

Fast and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

Fast efficient processing for a first time user and rapid transport to and from the airport with friendly drivers. What more could anyone need? I’ll be happy to keep using them in future.

Efficient Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

First time using Alpha. Very efficient when I drop off my car and did not have to wait long at the airport to be pick up when I returned. Would use Alpha again without any hesitation. Price is good.

Ease of mind

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

We have now used Alpha twice. It’s a very efficient service, especially with the drop off and pick up at the airport. We had. Worry free holiday. We will use you again!

One you can rely on!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

Being an older single lady I really appreciate the service I receive from Alpha parking, it is efficient, fast and friendly. I have never had to wait longer than five minutes for my transport either to or from the airport. My car is always ready for me when I return and the staff are always helpful and positive. They even give us oldies a discount! So comforting to know I have this service when I travel. Oh and the costs are reasonable too.
Thank you Alpha.

Always reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

Vehicle drop and pick up very well organised. Paperwork always done and airport drop and pick up goes like clock work. Left domestic airport and returned international and it was not a problem.

Verified Customer

Use AAP - don't park at the airport.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

It's my first time using AAP at Brisbane. It's far more efficient and much less stressful than parking at the airport itself. No hassles with finding the right parking entry and then a parking space. The office staff were professional, friendly and helpful. The shuttle service was efficient and friendly. I didn't have to wait long. The price is very reasonable and I will certainly use AAP again. I highly recommended it.

1 of 25 pages