Sydney

• 1 question
  • 1 answer

Very professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2019

Very good very helpful thanks
No it's the right one I was looking for
Very affordable I didn't expect it

AMAZING!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2019

Absolutely amazing.... thank you again, you have no idea how greatful i am. YOU HAVE ME AND MY KIDS VERY HAPPY!!

Absolute crooks

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2019

Getting the car was easy and all seemed great untill i find out they didn't set up my toll properly, 2 years into the loan i get a huge toll bill out of the blue from a debt collector, after talking to alpha they tols me they would fix it and nit to worry about it then 2 months later i start getting more letters from the collection agency because the bill is still there so i call alpha back and they tell me that they never said they would fix it and its my fault.
Also they have on a few occasions taken far more out of my account they was due and after calling them they told me " it will take 5 business days to come to us and then 5 business days for us to transfer it back to you..
These guys are crooks avoid at all costs..

Amazing team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2019

Thank you for working with my company Alpha, your team members are amazing and could not fault their professionalism. We will definitely be a returning customer.

Completely happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2019

Whole experience was faultless, staff were nothing but helpful and we absolutely love our new car! Would definitely use Alpha again

Really excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2019

We are satisfied and its really affordable.
The service were great and the team are very friendly and helpful .

Unprofessional

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2019

Not one person whom works for Alpha has any level of customer service. They are all rude, incompetent and literally seems like they have no idea what they are doing. Contract was wrong and still is.
Car is a lemon has been mechanically submitted 3 times, also has black tape on it rather than plastic.
Was never a pre inspection done prior to me taking it. Account managers change all the time.
It’s been immobilised twice.
Payments taken out on wrong days for wrong amounts.
No one responds or phones unless they want to turn your car off.
And my formal complaint still remains unanswered despite having asked to speak to the ceo or general manager.
Can’t find details to get in contact with anyone.
Not even sure how this business is still running.
Do not take out a contract with this company.

Best ever car finance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

Customer was way out of this world
What you are told costs are what you pay
Rate is reasonable .. I wish I had known bout this before.. highly recommend.. people you deal with are brilliant..
Best thing is they don’t try to push anything on you like those nasty car salesmen

The best most politest customer service I have ever had they are absolutely fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

I am extremely extremely happy with the service I got of these guys there we no hidden cost they were up front and told me everything on the first day everything ran smoothly will be recommending them for a long time.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

Customer service was excellent
Was waiting to see what the catch was but there were none
Highly recommend this place

Prompt service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 26, 2018

I'm very happy with the fast service, considering that I applied during the Christmas season. From the assistance to apply, right through to the keys handed over was seamless. I have total confidence in recommending Alpha to anyone!

Great service and superior customer communication

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2018

My experience with Alpha 360 was superb. In less than a fortnight my car was organised, financed and delivered. The staff at Alpha 360 were incredibly helpful and made sure that they were available to answer my queries and questions. I would recommend this company and their service wholeheartedly.

Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2018

Good customer service . Easy , Fast no hassle at all doesn't take long to get approved. Thank you Alpha Car Finance and team for make my family happy . Merry X mas and Happy New year to you all from me and my family...

Great and easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2018

Great customer service easy to talk to consultants makes getting a car very easy and affordable thanks alpha for helping me and my family

Brisbane

• 1 question

Marooka Branch Legends

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2018

Customer Service was excellent and easy to get along with, listened to what i wanted and delivered with high expectations. Even satisfied myself by halving the Deposit which was great, I thought that i would never ever get a loan to get a vehicle let alone a newer make, they even helped me out with getting the right loan, will hope to get another vehicle around march 2019 which i will definatly go back to Alpha no problems.

Alpha sucks

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2018

Two stars only because I have the car, they bill me weekly without giving evidence of anything yet my bank statements back me up, these ppl are scoundrels and need be avoided at all times.

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

Great and efficient they explain everything, work with you for what you can afford, everything is laid out and explained to you, very quick process love my car!!!

Not happy

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

Customer service is atrocious asked for a pay out letter they say 24 hrs 4 days later still have not recieved anything call them back they say they are waiting on it call me back in an hour 2 days later still nothing finally get it 7 days later the staff don't care at all will be cancelling my contract with them

• 1 helpful vote

Great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2018

Fantastic customer service!
Fast approval!
Easy application process!
Can't recommend alpha car finance highly enough !
Great choice of cars !

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2018

We had tried lots of places to get a loan but being foster carers no one would loan to us without a large down payment but with the help of Alpha we are now driving a 2015 Imax. Renarda at Aurbun was amazing great quick service .

1 of 17 pages

Just wanting to know is the vehicle under your name with qld transport so if i get pulled over by the police and they ask whos car it is am i saying mine or alpha and i want to know when my rego is due how so i find out that?

Lewis asked on Jan 02, 2019

Hi I was wanting to know what happens if the car is written off in an accident? I understand the vehicle would be insured for both myself and someone else if I am at fault. BUT what happens if it is a write off half way through the contract? Do you get a new car? Does the contract end? What happens to the payments. Please reply thank you

Julie asked on Sep 25, 2018

Hi There, i have few questions to ask you and would really appreciate if you could answer all of them one by one. 1. What is your interest rate? 2. Does your vehicles comes with 90 days dealers warranty? If so, will you be fixing any issue within the time frame irrespective of how big or small it is? 3. Does your vehicles have manufacturer's warranty on them like hyundai offers 5years unlimited warranty? As per my knowledge inorder to have manufacturer's warranty, vehicle needs to be serviced according to manufacturer's recomendations, are your vehicles serviced accordingly. 4. Will the vehicle registration be transfered to my name at the end of 5 years term. Hope to get answers to these question. Thanks.

Sam R asked on Sep 11, 2018