Verified Customer

Rude, incompetent, disgusting treatment.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

First - you'll chase them for 4+ days to pick up a car, then when arriving to pick it up and being advised it's "being serviced and getting new tyres" you will your deposit for your contracted vehicle (that isn't available) between $600-$900
Then you will be sat in a room alone, with 40+ pages of contracts and rushed out the door before you can read them or sign properly.
Then you will have to call/email/call/email for over 2 weeks to find out where your car is. And when you receive it, it's not the one they told you it would be. It doesn't have new tyres, and will be missing a button that allows you to change your side mirrors (This is being mailed apparently, still waiting 2mths later)
THEN you will receive a call from a gentleman who is so rude, degrading and condescending who is demanding you pay $900 for the loan vehicle you had while waiting to receive the one you are contracted to.
This gentleman will degrade You, treat you like dirt and you will then lodge a complaint. Continuing even after explaining we were never advised nor agreed to pay for a loan vehicle. It was offered to us, complimentary.

Once that is over, hopefully things will run smooth.
In our case, we had time off work due to children in hospital for a LONG TIME and a bank account hacked (when it rains it pours) the whole time we communicated with them, attempting to make payments and arrangements.
Then, FINALLY we speak with a normal human who talks decently and we all agree to put the arrears aside for now and just make our normal payments.
We do This, proof is sent to them. Then, this *newly serviced vehicle* that shudders when it idles and has screeching brakes, has the air conditioner stop working. We email and call, no response.

Then, we receive notice that the air bag has been recalled and it must be replaced ASAP. Oh fantastic. But what about the air conditioner?

And then out of the blue, we receive THREATS of repossession (no communication in between this and the last time) due to no payments. Huh? We made those payments?
After 10 emails back and forth, the account manager checks their bank statements and surprise! There's our payments. Wouldn't you do that before threatening us?

Any who. The next week, the lovely gentleman (who we made a complaint against in the beginning), decides he'd like to go for round two and calls demanding an answer as to no payments. Ummm..we have made the payments?? No introduction as to who he was or why he was calling. Then tells me "I am the only customers who has issues and what is my problem"

A second complaint is made against this person, due to his disgusting treatment of us. Again, the account manager calls, all is fine and sorted. And yes, the payments are there.

Oh but wait. A third person is now emailing demanding someone else "deals with this customer" because no payments are made, except all the payments we agreed to. WHAT?

Over all, the air conditioner is not fixed. The airbag is faulty. There is still no button for the mirrors.
Our payments are made as requested by their own automated messages and yet we are continually barrassed and treated like trash.
They do not care if your child has been in hospital for weeks, they do not care if you communicate your struggles and attempt to fix things. They do not provide customer service. They are Rude, unprofessional and there over 10 pages of reviews just like mine.

We have taken this further, and will take it as far as possible.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

Ren from the office is very helpful and awesome at assisting customers

Thank you Alpha for the great customer service. I have been dealing with Ren over at the office and she has been awesome. Always helpful and lovely over the phone. Keep up the great work Ren. Thank you guys for the chance to rent our car especially when we needed it most. Awesome work and keep it up.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

Fast and effective service, found the car that I needed within days and the guys I spoke to where super helpful..

Terrible company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

The car was delivered with 20 thousand more kms that I’ve been told that car had. Don’t buy with them guys.

Love my new car

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

Alpha got me in my new car. Second chance when no one else would. Truly understanding company was an amazing customer experience

So happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2018

They Bent over backwards to help me, nothing was too much trouble. Can't believe I have new wheels so happy

Unprofessional

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

I had a car on 2015, so much hassle to deal with alpha,no one accept their mistake and job. I return their etag 2015,they rang after 3 years asking me for etag no professionalism,im not recommend anyone

Verified Customer

Stop, stop stop!!! Do not sign anything!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

This company is disgraceful! I have never been spoken to like a piece of rubbish ever in my life! On the phone with the manager in regards to the paint on the car I am renting to own, (I went through a car wash and the paint is coming off 1 part of the car). Took the car to a panel beater friend to have a look and he said the paint on this part of the car isn't car paint or who ever painted it wasn't a professional just a quick fix until i signed and took the lease. All the manager could say is that if I'm not happy with the car return it and pay $20,000 for early termination of the contract! Like a little kid mimicking everything I was trying to ask, even going as far as saying I don't have $20,000 to pay the contract termination fee so suck it up! Made me furious on the phone. Tried asking for his name and he wouldn't give it. Still 1week later all I can think about is the way I had been spoken to. I feel like I've been kicked and stomped in the guts!

Perfect experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

Was a great experience staff were so friendly and helpful car is in fantastic shape, very affordable will recomend to family and friends

New Car Lease

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

Great team, did everything they could and more, great car more then happy, have been using them for the last years.

BRISBANE

Private message

Really think before you sign up

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

I could never figure out how these guys got such good ratings but than I found out they pay people to do it not in cash but either $50 off signing up or $50 off what you owe I was offered this and told to send in a screenshot to prove it and they would take $50 off my final payment and I told them I'd rather pay the extra 50 and tell the truth
The idea of getting a great car from these guys sound so simple and to good to be true and you would be right and when you do look at other cars and see what you get for around the same price alpha is tempting that was my mistake my first 2 years with alpha was good pretty straight foward and not a problem than they stopped caring and don't want to help you they have made a good descent amount from you and don't really care if you want to leave and at the end of the lease they promise to make it a easy step to sign the car over and I had nothing but drama if you are someone who is easily intimidated definitely do not sign up with these guys they will bully and lie to you try an scare you always know your rights and if you are having trouble seek legal advice you will soon find what they say they can do and what they legally can do is 2 different things the last 12 months with these people have been nothing but a nightmare and I'm glad to be done with them honestly don't sign up without reading your contract I was really rushed and told I had to be quick because he had another appointment so I didn't read the contract which states at the end they can choose not to sell it to you as you are renting it even if you have to take the contract home and read it before you sign up so you know what you are signing up for do it don't just jump in and get it I really wish I did

Perfect service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

Communication was great, easy to deal with Will be recommending to everyone that I know. So happy with everything and ecstatic to be able to have a car through this company.

They were a life saver

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2018

I am going to be with Alpha for a long time. The BEST customer service EVER!!!! Everything is smooth sailing from the 1st time you step foot into the place. I'm 100% happy with everything! I would recommend Alpha Car Finance to everyone who is looking for finance on a car, leasing a car or plenty other options because they have them.

Verified Customer

Wonderful team and we found the perfect suv!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

Great team! They truly worked with us to find an suv that suited our growing family at a wonderful weekly amount that suited our budget! Great work Dandenong team and Paul from the Gold Coast team!

Private message

Research this company before signing anything

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

I travelled 6 hours to pick up a car ( thankgod nothing was signed) that was not the car I had been sent photos of. I would suggest you run a mile from this company and go anywhere else. I wasted a lot of time on paper work and travelling to this office which looks like a temporary shelter that is filthy to a car that was visibly a highly used hire car that had a terrible make over.
My advice is keep scrolling or walk passed, there are a lot of good car companies but unfortunately this is the definition of dodgey car sales and salesman.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Alpha Finance Official

We are of course really disappointed to hear about your recent experience and I want to be able to identify exactly which branch this - and if you have any details on the car. Yes, our finance cars... read more »

Compare and have a go

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

Quick and easy to deal with
Bit expensive but very convenience
However you can compare the price before you buy

Alpha Car Finance, THE BEST PLACE TO GO!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

Bad Customer Service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

Never have I been spoken to so rudely on the phone before. Couldn't even answer my questions with out a smart mouth attitude. I was very hurt and upset that the time was not given to explain. Just rushed me off the phone. Id like to be contacted and given a some time please

Thank you.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Alpha Finance Official

HI Susan
Our sincere apologies for our delayed response. I have passed your details on our Head of Collections, Rod and asked him to call you on Monday.

Truly Genuine Caring Staff...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

Have to Thank Alpha I've been with them 4 years now and my family is just about to receive the Hyundai IMAX to accommodate my growing family.
When I first started with alpha I had only two lil monkeys now my family of 7 now with 5 lil monkey's bouncing around I can finally fit them in a bigger car I'm soo happy...

I have gotten to know a lot of the staff by name as I've had leased a few cars and upgraded and downgraded. Alpha have always come through for me even when I let things stress me out they always manage to resolve any situation with a reasonable solution.. So here's your review guys. But my partner and I would personally like to thank the moorooka Staff especially Dominique and Ashley for the help and opportunity and customer service over the years these ladies are hard workers and are always busy helping someone, Also my fav call centre staff member Jessie you are a Darling to talk to and you went above and beyond to assist me, even when you were not my account manager thank you. And to Nigel, Nigel is just a bloody LEGEND he has helped me yet again with my account and upgrade my family to a more suitable car, thank you Santa lol..

Even when I went in arrears staff was awesome and everyone helped me out and I got up to date with my account and Sir Richard thank you darl for helping me with my current car situation and you and Nigel getting my big tribe into the IMAX I feel blessed beyond..

I don't think there is a car finance company out there that stay connected and actually care about their customers as good as Alpha...

For ppl with a not so good or no credit history or are on benefits or low income you seriously cannot go wrong... Just take care of your car assess everything keep track of payments and make sure you communicate any issues to your team/account manager...

THANK YOU ALPHA TEAM...

THANK YOU NIGEL FOR BEING MY EARLY SANTA AND GIFTING US THE IMAX... HAVE A BLESSED REST OF THE YEAR GUYZ...

Alpha Finance is the best in town so far.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2018

I got my new Toyota Corolla sedan on finance this week. tried and got down from a lot of finance companies. rates are far way better than the others. best Team to help.

1 of 15 pages

anybody ever had to hand a vehicle back ??from loosing their job and not being able to afford it??what happened after handing it back

gazza asked on May 16, 2018

Answer this

Good morning Gazza,
That is a great question,thank you. I would be more than happy to discuss your current situation, answer any questions you have and explore options that may assist you while you get back on track. Please call 1300 25 74 26 and ask for Richard, Senior Credit Manager.

Ive had the worst experience with Alpha after having a accident in the car i was renting to buy, not at fault at all as i was rear ended at a train crossing.
since then i had car repaired etc, lost my job due to no car and couldnt afford repayments at that time.
they took back car and now i have found out today i owe $41000 for a car i no longer have in my possession.
No compassion, as soon as i missed the payment after accident they had started their crap.
Crooks!!

thats not good

With alpha finance at the end of the contract, do you get to keep the car?

Brett s asked on Apr 15, 2018

Answer this

You get an opportunity to purchase the car from the company.

Hi Brett, to answer your question, all Alpha Car Finance customers have the opportunity to own their car outright. In most instances, customers just need to let us know that is what they want to do, and then continue to pay the same repayment amount for the next 13 weeks/3months. At the end of this period, we will sign over the registration and the car is yours to keep driving or to sell and upgrade to your next Alpha Car Finance contract

Am I able too swap my car for a bigger suv /mini van please as I do home care it’s really had to shove a walker or scooter in a tiny micra

Nmf asked on Mar 18, 2018