Good Service!:)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

I’ve been with Alpha for 4 years now , excellent customer service and always prompt with any of your enquiries. would highly recommend their services to friends and family .

Nissan Mum

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

Customer Service was amazing and professional, great communication regarding my car.
No issues knce I found the car I liked it was a few signatures and I was picking my nes car up within 24hrs.
Fast and Easy and Convenient.
Best experience I have been with Alpha for over 5yrs now and this is my 3rd car.

Poor customer Service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Customer services is very poor takes 4 mths for someone to contact you, they don’t know their right hand to their left had.

Great car great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

Having been with alpha for the last 4 years we were very happy with our car and the service provided by the Alpha team! Highly recommend

Great Work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2018

Service that was professional and courteous and they even had a big bow on my new car waiting for me.
Couldn’t fault the experience alpha
Thanks!

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2018

Customer service was excellent and did not have any problems.
Did not experience any other hidden cost throughout my 4 years.
Very satisfied with the rate staying the same throughout the loan and have had a excellent relationship with Alpha.

Loving my new car

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

Well satisfied customer service well organised Will recommend your services to anyone ..and im loving my new car...there was no time delays service on time..thanks

Don't deal with SHANON from Newcastle deal with terry

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

Months of stuff around lemon after lemon lie after lie SHANON let this company down don't deal with him a monkey could do a better job
Couldn't even fix the car hid it instead and again lied had to ring there mechanic to get the truth 1 star rating needs training or sacking

Now terry that works there very polite well mannered and does exactly what you expect with no hassle no fuss if only it was like this from the start 5 stars to Terry

Now Company ain't bad just some idiots who work there ruin the experience

Verified Customer

Best deals out there...wouldn't use anyone else

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

Everything went well alpha went out of there way to find the exact ute I was looking for.
The experience was great no hidden cost everything was explained in detail without putting me to sleep

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

Very satisfied have been with alpha for 5 years
And has had a very good experience in the last couple years

CAR FINANCING & UPGRADES

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

I have been with Alpha Finance for over 21/2 years and Nigel and his Team has been really extra awesome and helpful to me and my situation and really helped me with my vehicle. Thank you Nigel.

Has been an amazing company to deal with!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

Jessie del Rosario was always quick to help me with any questions or queries I had along the way.
He was very easy to deal with. And made the entire experience so easy.
Thank you to Alpha who offered me a car that was very affordable and reliable.
Will definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for a great deal

Great customer service and Great company who actually cares

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

Jessie del Rosario helped me to be on top of my payments, always prompt and reliable. Would always ask if I understood and gave me options to meet the requirements of my lease.
Thank you to Alpha who offered me a car that was very nice and reliable. Will definitely come back when I'm ready for an upgrade.

very happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

Very happy with my car and a big thanks to Michelle at the Dandenong branch, was a much loved wait

What a great company!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

Kristian got me into a great truck for affordable repayments. Everyone was prompt and reliable . I’m so happy with my truck . Will recommend alpha to anyone looking for a good finance package. Kristian is a champ . Thanks to everyone at Alpha !

Alpha team did its job in finding us what we wanted. Cheers guys

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

Thanks to the team at alpha for all they did in finding us a car. Good job .To kristian and Russell thanks guys

Great car will be coming back again.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

I can not fault your staff at all. Ashley at Mooroolbark was awesome.I never had to pay any extra cost what I told on approval was all I paid,I’m very satisfied and glad a friend recommended me to see what Alpha could do for me.I will be definitely recommending my family & friends to Alpha finance.Thank you so much for such a great experience and awesome car.

best service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

professional and fast service and freindly team big thanks for ALPHA TEAM specialy MR KRISTIAN I AM very happy to be with alpha finance

This is perfect you got me going again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

Customer service well and about expectations , from start to finish the staff were Professional understanding and very helpful . I’m very happy to be with in the alpha Circle

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Great car, fab service, happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2018

Kristina and staff at alpha were fantastic, received a prompt and friendly service, from the time of application through to pick up was made an absolute breeze and got me in a car in no time. What a great experience and I absolutely love love love my car and cannot wait to own it. would definitely deal with them again and recommend to anyone looking for a car quick.
Thanks heaps guys

1 of 16 pages

Hi I was wanting to know what happens if the car is written off in an accident? I understand the vehicle would be insured for both myself and someone else if I am at fault. BUT what happens if it is a write off half way through the contract? Do you get a new car? Does the contract end? What happens to the payments. Please reply thank you

Julie asked on Sep 25, 2018

Hi There, i have few questions to ask you and would really appreciate if you could answer all of them one by one. 1. What is your interest rate? 2. Does your vehicles comes with 90 days dealers warranty? If so, will you be fixing any issue within the time frame irrespective of how big or small it is? 3. Does your vehicles have manufacturer's warranty on them like hyundai offers 5years unlimited warranty? As per my knowledge inorder to have manufacturer's warranty, vehicle needs to be serviced according to manufacturer's recomendations, are your vehicles serviced accordingly. 4. Will the vehicle registration be transfered to my name at the end of 5 years term. Hope to get answers to these question. Thanks.

Sam R asked on Sep 11, 2018

anybody ever had to hand a vehicle back ??from loosing their job and not being able to afford it??what happened after handing it back

gazza asked on May 16, 2018

Answer this

Good morning Gazza,
That is a great question,thank you. I would be more than happy to discuss your current situation, answer any questions you have and explore options that may assist you while you get back on track. Please call 1300 25 74 26 and ask for Richard, Senior Credit Manager.

Ive had the worst experience with Alpha after having a accident in the car i was renting to buy, not at fault at all as i was rear ended at a train crossing.
since then i had car repaired etc, lost my job due to no car and couldnt afford repayments at that time.
they took back car and now i have found out today i owe $41000 for a car i no longer have in my possession.
No compassion, as soon as i missed the payment after accident they had started their crap.
Crooks!!