Alpha Car Finance, THE BEST PLACE TO GO!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

I am going to be with Alpha for a long time. The BEST customer service EVER!!!! Everything is smooth sailing from the 1st time you step foot into the place. I'm 100% happy with everything! I would recommend Alpha Car Finance to everyone who is looking for finance on a car, leasing a car or plenty other options because they have them.

Bad Customer Service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

Never have I been spoken to so rudely on the phone before. Couldn't even answer my questions with out a smart mouth attitude. I was very hurt and upset that the time was not given to explain. Just rushed me off the phone. Id like to be contacted and given a some time please

Thank you.

Truly Genuine Caring Staff...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

Have to Thank Alpha I've been with them 4 years now and my family is just about to receive the Hyundai IMAX to accommodate my growing family.
When I first started with alpha I had only two lil monkeys now my family of 7 now with 5 lil monkey's bouncing around I can finally fit them in a bigger car I'm soo happy...

I have gotten to know a lot of the staff by name as I've had leased a few cars and upgraded and downgraded. Alpha have always come through for me even when I let things stress me out they always manage to resolve any situation with a reasonable solution.. So here's your review guys. But my partner and I would personally like to thank the moorooka Staff especially Dominique and Ashley for the help and opportunity and customer service over the years these ladies are hard workers and are always busy helping someone, Also my fav call centre staff member Jessie you are a Darling to talk to and you went above and beyond to assist me, even when you were not my account manager thank you. And to Nigel, Nigel is just a bloody LEGEND he has helped me yet again with my account and upgrade my family to a more suitable car, thank you Santa lol..

Even when I went in arrears staff was awesome and everyone helped me out and I got up to date with my account and Sir Richard thank you darl for helping me with my current car situation and you and Nigel getting my big tribe into the IMAX I feel blessed beyond..

I don't think there is a car finance company out there that stay connected and actually care about their customers as good as Alpha...

For ppl with a not so good or no credit history or are on benefits or low income you seriously cannot go wrong... Just take care of your car assess everything keep track of payments and make sure you communicate any issues to your team/account manager...

THANK YOU ALPHA TEAM...

THANK YOU NIGEL FOR BEING MY EARLY SANTA AND GIFTING US THE IMAX... HAVE A BLESSED REST OF THE YEAR GUYZ...

Alpha Finance is the best in town so far.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2018

I got my new Toyota Corolla sedan on finance this week. tried and got down from a lot of finance companies. rates are far way better than the others. best Team to help.

Alpha finance is one the best company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2018

Thankyou so much alpha, you guys are seriously amazing! Your the only company gave me a chance. Dandenong depot they are really nice and I love the car!! I would recommend anyone to go with them.

Thanks!

Verified Customer

I can’t believe it’s happening.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2018

Due to my credit rating I never thought I would get a second chance. Alpha has given me that chance. I can’t believe it’s happening. I can’t wait to get my car. Thank you alpha.

June 19th 2018 Update: Thank you I love it.

To the Auburn branch. You made my day today. Thank you. I love my new car. I’m over the moon. Every thing went so smooth from the application to pick up. Thank you. Kristy (sims)

Getting a car the easy way

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

thank you Alpha Finance for giving me the chance to have a new car when no one else would. My daughters are also enjoying the Alpha experience since I introduced them and loving it.

Made getting a car easy and fuss free

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

I found the whole process great. As a self employed person who has last problems it was great that Alpha could look past that.

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

Has been fantastic thank you so much for everything I will always use you guys and recommend you to others

Can't live without it.Love my new ride.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

I'm so thankful to Alpha Finance for giving me a SUV Nissan Xtrail. I'm enjoying my new ride and has help me in getting to and from work and other places.Thank you so much Alpha Finance.

Greenvale

Private message

GOOD SERVICE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

for the four years i have been with alpha i have spoken with a few workers but the one that stands out the most is Sam (acct manger) she has helped me in every way possible she is understanding,helping and also caring so Sam thank you thank you thank you for always helping me out esp at this time of my life.

Outstanding from first contact!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

From the first point of contact Alpha have been great to deal with! They worked with me to help get into a car that not only I could afford but a car I would love and suited my small family. It was such a hassle free experience with all details disclosed and confirmed prior to committing. Customer Service has always been willing to help, especially Normae who has always helped to accomodate in any way she possibly can! Thank you Alpha!

Excellent communication

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

Account manager Jennifer Cruz is amazing. She has helped me so much. Very easy to talk to and she ensures that you understand the status of your account.

Great choice.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

The process was fast and easy. The car has never skipped a beat. The car was in excellent condition. Customer service is great. Communication is excellent. Would highly recommend Alpha finance

Verified Customer

Great , easy going and understanding.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

Very good at working together with the customer. Always understanding of life’s troubles.
Very good service. Thanks to the team at alpha in a happy camper. Jennifer is a gem.

Best Finance Company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

My journey with Alpha has been above & beyond.
We were blessed with a beautiful vehicle and now its my 1year all I can say is "Excellence" superb customer service, helpful and always giving me peace of mind with the unexpected happens. Thankyou for your great service, continue to deliver your fantastic service to the public. No doubt you deserve a "Hi Five" Thankyou again.

Fantastic customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

I have been with Alpha car finance for nearly 3 years excellent customer service and friendly staff that are understanding

Car finance with a difference !!!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

Its hard to find a company that actually cares and listens to you, I have a great account manager who has gone the extra mile for me at times I actually thought I had no hope you recover. I've been Alpha for about 2 years now, they didn't hesitate to give me a chance and have continued to support me and my family with car and options of making payments easier. Thank Alpha keep up the good work - continue caring and going the extra mile for your customers because that will continue to make alpha stand out amongst the crowds. Thank you so much God Bless

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

Excellent and easy finance.
Great car and excellent contract conditions.
Very helpfull friendly staff
Would reccomend their buisiness to others.

Alpha Car Finance The Best In the Business

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

Just wanted to say Alpha Car Finance is the best in the business, they gave us a chance 2 years ago and we haven't looked back. They actually care about their customers, always willing to help and listen. I recommend Alpha to anyone needing a second chance at a car loan. You Guys ROCK......

1 of 14 pages

anybody ever had to hand a vehicle back ??from loosing their job and not being able to afford it??what happened after handing it back

gazza asked on May 16, 2018

Answer this

Good morning Gazza,
That is a great question,thank you. I would be more than happy to discuss your current situation, answer any questions you have and explore options that may assist you while you get back on track. Please call 1300 25 74 26 and ask for Richard, Senior Credit Manager.

With alpha finance at the end of the contract, do you get to keep the car?

Brett s asked on Apr 15, 2018

Answer this

You get an opportunity to purchase the car from the company.

Hi Brett, to answer your question, all Alpha Car Finance customers have the opportunity to own their car outright. In most instances, customers just need to let us know that is what they want to do, and then continue to pay the same repayment amount for the next 13 weeks/3months. At the end of this period, we will sign over the registration and the car is yours to keep driving or to sell and upgrade to your next Alpha Car Finance contract

Am I able too swap my car for a bigger suv /mini van please as I do home care it’s really had to shove a walker or scooter in a tiny micra

Nmf asked on Mar 18, 2018