Excellent customer services

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

Extremely helpful resolve issues very quickly. Friendly customer service handles queries very effectively and efficiently , would certainly give them 5 stars.

Nsw

• 1 review
  • 2 questions
Private message

Very happy with the service I got by renatta at Auburn branch

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

Put my application through for finance on Friday received a phone call as soon as I submitted my application then received a phone call on Saturday and was told I had been approved picked the car up today Monday 16/04/2018 was very happy with it and the service I got by renatta at Auburn New South Wales branch was excellent answered every question I had and if she did not know the answer she would go and ask to find out the answer

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

I found Alpha to ve a great company to deal with and very helpful. I will reccommend friends and family to go with them.

Amazing customer service, friendly staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

Alpha car finance, you’re one stop finance shop!
Friendly staff, great customer service, no nonsense.
100% recommend going with alpha for all your car needs!

Verified Customer

Absolutely LOVE my new car!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

Thanks to all the team at Alpha Finance I'm not very proud owner of new Hyundai i30. Without this company and all their help I wouldn't have been able to get a car. Their help has been amazing and the whole process took less than 24 hours and I was in my new car 2 days later. Thank you!

What a grate company.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

Alpha Finance, is amazing, when no one else gave me a chance, Alpha did, I have almost payed my car off and now getting another one. Nigel Sellars really helped with my new car, and gave me a really good deal, thank you so much.

5 Star customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

Car finance through Alpha was a breeze from start to finish! The Manager of Sales - Paul, was exceptionally helpful and accommodating even to the point of ensuring I got the best available car in my price range. Picking up the car was very straight forward. Thank you for all your help Paul.

Highly Recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2018

Can't thank Alpha Car Finance enough! We needed a car quite quickly and were impressed with the support and help when doing so which made the whole experience easy and without stress. We've leased the car now for 3 years and in doing so Alpha Car Finance were helpful and supportive along our journey. We are now in the process of owning the car and would highly recommend them to anyone who's looking at leasing a vehicle, they are amazing!

Overall Great,but a few downfalls

3 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2018

Alpha Finance is great for people who need real second chance finance, no one would help me with my financial history, but Alpha gave me a go, after a few false starts with them with car choices, I finally took the plunge last week and pick up a car, I was approved for an X-trail and when I got there I was upgraded to a 2016 model and also a 4WD, which I was pleasantly surprised, there where a few hiccups in the delivery process, but got through them and drove off, there was an issue with the paint work on the bonnet of my X-trail, but had it finalised today that it would get resprayed next month. Overall a great experience, the down sides are that I have found is, who is my account manager, is it the manager from the Branch I picked the car up from or is it some one in the accounts department, I don't know. Also there was no owners manual or service booklets in the car, so how are you to keep the log book services verified in the service booklet if you don't have one, also the owners/operations manual as each car is different, I was told to check the internet if I wanted to check something out, the internet is great for some things, but it doesn't cover everything and each car is different and a quick reference book to go to would be great, I can't justify paying $165.00 from Nissan for an owners manual when these things should come with the car, [name removed], [name removed] and [name removed] have been helpful, but I have sent emails after I have picked up the car about the manuals, but no reply. So a bit disappointed!!!!!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Great car, great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2018

I absolutely love my new car. The team at moorooka have always been very helpful and accommodating. Thank you so much

• 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote

All in All a Happy Customer

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 25, 2018

I have recently hired a car from Alpha Car Finance, the whole process was quick simple and overall pretty painless. Needed a car pretty quickly, and wanted to get something new(fish) and reliable, but didnt want to fork out a fortune in one hit. The Alpha Finance Team, were able to help out, there was a little bit of a hiccup along the way, however that has been sorted and dealt with by the Alpha Finance Management. I cannot thank Nigel Sellars enough for taking the time to answer my 100 or more questions (no exaggeration either) I had, and explaining it so well, I am the kind of person who needs to be fully informed at all times, and he was able to answer every possible question I had, and always responded within a very short time frame. This is not something you see very often these days from business, and it was nice that he took me seriously as a customer, and took the time to help me, also a huge thank-you to Dominque and Ashleigh (manager of Moorooka Branch) for rushing the car down from the Gold Coast branch all the way down too Moorooka getting it all serviced, cleaned and ready for me to collect in a very, very short time frame for me, after a few change of minds of where I was willing to collect from (based on the previous mentioned 'hiccup' along the way) Even the collection process was great, Ashleigh let me take the car for about a 10-15 min test drive (not sure if thats standard procedure) she went through the contract with me, again, answering near 100 questions I had along the way, and what was nice, is, she actually read things off the pages as she went through the contract, a-lot of places will say 'just sign here' but no, she went through it.

Have had the car for about 10 days now, and couldn't be happier, held off writing the review until the first payment was processed and cleared, as I wanted to make sure that went smoothly as well. Very happy with the car, I now have a reliable car, with no problems, fantastic fuel efficiency, I do not need to worry anymore about tyres, servicing, rego or insurance as it is all sorted for me, all I need to worry about it the car. What I am even happier about is, at the 2 year mark, I can upgrade to another car, and continue to do so, every 2 years, which is one of the biggest reasons we choose Alpha Finance!

For anyone looking to do so, I do recommend Alpha Finance pretty highly, even if you aren't one of those people who have credit issues, they are great for anyone really! It isn't that much more expensive then buying a car through a bank and everything is taken care of for you!

Thankyou Alpha Finance, you have got yourself a customer for a very long time now! Will be back in about 6 months to add-on another car for my partner

Incredible Car finance options plus amazing customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2018

To Shannon at Alpha Finance thank you so much for going above and beyond for me being a new customer & organising for me to have a car that I wanted that day just hearing about my request that morning & I had a car ready for me that afternoon. Awesome work! I highly recommend anyone that's looking into car financing to definitely go to Alpha Finance for great car options, they have numerous repayment choices that suits you & most importantly quick, keen to help, hard-working, reliable customer service.

Alpha finance are life savers !!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2018

Alpha finance were amazing to deal with my process was fast and easy.
Thank you to Jeff and Paul.
Alpha really do give people a second chance.
Absolutely no one was willing to give me a second chance due to my bad credit from when I was going through a rough time years back at a young age.
But they understood that was my past and only looked at my current situation.
I was approved and I pick my new car up Wednesday!
I am over the moon and my stress level has gone down 100%! Alpha finance keep up the amazing work.

Couldn’t have a better team to work with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2018

I couldn’t be happier with the service that I received. Day in day out they are helpful and go out of their way to help you above and beyond

Comments
Alpha Finance Official

Hi Aaron. Thanks for the feedback. We are always here to help our customers and make sure they have the best possible journey to getting their own car. Kind regards Team Alpha

Would not recommend.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 10, 2018

After originally advertising the deposit for a car as $99 once approved for the car I was advised the deposit was $290 and the website was updated. This was witnessed by multiple people but I didn't have a screenshot so was nothing I could do about it.

To then having one of the car managers ([name removed]) refer to me as a "damn dude" when I put the phone on mute and he thought it was on hold.

Very unhappy with unprofessional service.

Comments
Alpha Finance Official

Hi Mas I'm hoping you can help me out in trying to get to the bottom of your feedback as it is concerning if we have some incorrect messaging in the market. Since reducing our upfront deposits on s... read more »

Excellent service my account manager Athennie is excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2018

I am so happy with the service at alpha the finance team is so wonderful especially Athennie who is my account manager I would be lost without her, excellent customer service, and very understanding very professional. We need more staff like Athennie thankyou so much in assisting me with my car and making me feel comfortable. Congrats and thankyou.
Priscilla Richardson

Comments
Alpha Finance Official

Hey Pris, thanks for taking the time to share your Alpha experience. Its great to hear from customers like you who have been helped by our team of finance specialists - and I know Athennie will be ... read more »

Peter and the team were amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2018

I found myself in a bit of pickle and after expressing my concerns to Peter and his team they did everything they could to try and help me! I’m now back on the road running! Thanks again.

Comments
Alpha Finance Official

Hey Noami - thanks for letting us that Peter was able to help you. - always a pleasure to help customers when they let us know. We really appreciate your feedback and I'll make sure our management team here about this. Happy driving - Team Alpha!

Thank You Alpha Team ..Especially Jessie !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2018

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Alpha Car Finance (Team Members)and especially to Jessie my car Manager.It has been a privilege having you as my guidance and mentor,..You provided exceptional customer service with a professional attitude .Not once you turned me down and The car alone is worth it....Thank you Jessie for going above and beyond i deeply appreciate your support,...your integrity,honesty and professionalism are crucial skills for a Strong Manager..You"re a perfect example of a good leadership.
Keep up the good work Jessie "YOU ROCK"

Comments
Alpha Finance Official

Great to hear from you and thank you for letting us know what a great job Jessie is doing. I'll make sure that this is recognised throughout the company. We really appreciate hearing from our custo... read more »

Thank you!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 26, 2018

Thank you to all the staff, especially Jessie, who helped me with my car finance and repayments. Your patience with me throughout the years has no gone unnoticed. He were able to assist me when i was going through financial hardship and still maintain the car repayments. Thank you Jessie for calling me and just checking how i was going and trying to work out the best plan to settle repayments. THANK YOU!!!

Comments
Alpha Finance Official

Hi Kimber - and thank you! for sharing your Alpha Car Finance experience. We love hearing from customers and will make sure that Jessie is recognised for this really positive feedback. As we tell a... read more »

Avoid at all costs!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 25, 2018

Ok so I purchased a car on a rent to own type scheme, every time I’ve had a problem the staff are never able to assist me. The car itself is in terrible condition and was meant to be swapped over within a few weeks due to a large scratch on the doors. Brakes and tyres were completely screwed within months and every time I contact them I deal with extremely rude Filipino staff on the phone. I lost my job and missed 2 payments and now have an overpriced immobilised piece of garbage sitting in my driveway. Might seem like an easy alternative to finance but I warn everyone to be very cautious with these sharks. I would rather have saved and waited the extra couple of months than be stuck in this position.

Comments
Alpha Finance Official

HI Brock, can you please contact me directly via email at marketing@alphacompanies.com.au so we can identify you and your contract and see what is happening with our service delivery. We sincerely ... read more »

1 of 12 pages