Great Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

Have been with Alpha Finance for nearly 4 years and will soon own my car outright. Although I had one small hiccup towards the end of the lease from a missed payment it was eventually resolved. Great customer service and a great product for those who need a second chance with car finance.

Best thing I have ever done

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

I have been with Alpha for nearly 4 years. I am now just about to make my last payment and own the vehicle outright, Throughout the entire experience, I have had no issues whatsoever and the customer service has been amazing. No other finance company would look twice at me and Alpha gave me a chance. Thank you so much for everything you have done for me and my family.

Life saver!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

I have been with Alpha Finance since a year and I have nothing but praises for the company as they have always been there for me since day 1. They gave me a chance when I had lost all hope of getting a car to go about living my day to day life. What makes them even better is you don’t have to worry about registration and insurance

Come get your lease vehicle give $990 of your hard earned money but miss a payment & I'll immobilize

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

If I've been approved finance then why the hell does it feel like I'm leasing the car immobilizer ownership & $990 fee on the bright side & wow rwc & 500-700 a year on rego i don't have to worry about is that the catch lol good onya alpha fair dinkim....

Fantastic Company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

Have just upgraded my car with Alpha after being with them for three and a half years. Love my new car and the service that I received was amazing. Emailed Nigel to ask for help to organise my upgrade he got straight back to me with what I needed to do. Then spoke to Jeffery at the contact centre and he was lovely walked me through it step by step kept me up to date all the way through. Picked my new car up from Moorooka four days later where I was met with smiling helpful ladies. Nothing is to hard for these guys as long as you communicate with them they are only to happy to help.

Customer service is really poor

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

Never get a call back or they never answer phone. What they promise in contract is all a lie. Really not happy. Full of excuses and rude staff.

THEY DO NOT CARE ONCE YOU'VE SIGNED THE CONTRACT!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

I've had a number of bad experiences with these guys, and I'd like to think that my honest feedback and reviews would help another family who could probably avoid going through the same thing.

I've written a review on here before, but this will be for another reason. Plus, they've blocked me from writing or commenting anything on their Facebook reviews lol.

5 months on, I've emailed and called [name removed] for a copy of my contract. Still nothing.

My husband recently changed jobs so had a different pay cycle, he called to change the days for the payments, but they still took out 2 weeks of payments on the previous days, we had to contact and tell them again the 3rd time!

And 2 years after receiving our car, we are still left with the same issue we had when we first drove our car home. If any inspections were done to the car, they were probably done by the accounts manager who know NOTHING about cars and more about money. $4000 and new engine later, we're struggling to keep up with our car payments because of it - even though we're eligible for the 3 months used car stat warranty because the engine was an issue within the first hour drive home!

ALPHA DO NOT CARE!!!!

Comments
Alpha Finance Official

I'm very sorry to hear your story as it is not the level of service we deliver. And as the Head of Marketing at Alpha, I would like to be able to get some immediate responses to you - regarding the... read more »

Car finance made easy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

I leased a car through Alpha Car Finance a few years ago. They give everyone a chance and are understanding. I had trouble getting car finance through other companies because of my past history with debt but Alpha Car Finance give you a second chance and help you out. They are very professional and respond to you in a timely matter. If I needed help with payments they understood. They are a professional company and would recommend them.

Comments
Alpha Finance Official

Hi Jamie, thank you so much for you kind review. It's always a great feeling when we can assist in helping people like yourself move forward. Have a great evening! Team Alpha

Easy Quick Friendly. Great Car and Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2018

What a great experience it was getting my car through you guys. Paul and Dominque answered all my questions. They even changed the car that I wanted last minute al without batting an eye lid.
The guys at Tullamarine are fantastic. No matter how busy they are they were always smiling. The woman that got me sorted was great. Quick, knew her stuff and great sense of humor :)
Big thumbs up

Comments
Alpha Finance Official

Hi Mick. So good the hear that our team were able to give you all the support you required. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. I'll make sure that Paul, Dom and Jess get recognise... read more »

Rude Staff

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2018

Rude staff... Specially by the name of Jeffery and his supervisor both were rude and non professional.
The staff not nice...they just want your money and they all got bad attitude!

Great

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2018

The company is defiantly moving forward. This is great for someone with credit problems, process was fast. I’ve had my car for 2 years and it hasn’t had a problem. Would recommend

Comments
Alpha Finance Official

Thanks for the feedback Amber. We are always delighted to hear from our customers as we know for many of them life has thrown a curve ball and dealing with unexpected credit problems can be stressf... read more »

It’s screwed

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2018

I paid my car on thurs night & the damn thing isn’t working I got told that it’ll be working on fri 19th jan 9am & it’s still screwed then I get told it’s gonna be on on tonight & it’s still screwed & not working I paid almost $700 dollars to turn the damn thing on & now I want my money back so I can actually *HIRE*a damn car!!!! Damn Rip off I’m going to report this don’t expect me to damn wait any longer use are screwed money hungry eat butts waste my damn time!!!!! I called damn 5 times why can’t you be upfront!!!!! Then you say to keep my phone on me saying you’ll call back & never did damn hell go to hell!!!!! & when I miss one payment your call me like you have no damn life never ending phone calls & calling during my work hours fix this crap!!!

Comments
Alpha Finance Official

Hi Nmf, having read the above I will gladly assist you where possible. Would you please be kind enough to email gm@alphafinance.com.au with your details. Thank you, Team Alpha

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

Recieved My Finance car from Alpha Finance and I enjoying driving the car around

Thanks Alpha Finance cheers 5 stars

Comments
Alpha Finance Official

Hi Danii, Thanks so much for sharing your experience. We are really happy to hear you are loving your new Alpha car! Share your happiness and get the chance to win our monthly facebook comp - just ... read more »

EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2018

I thought I was never going to be able to own a car due to not having the best credit history and then alpha finance came along. The service is incredible and the staff are really friendly and understanding. I’ve tried numerous finance companies who state that they can help you even if you have a bad credit history, but even then my bad credit held me back! I can’t thank you enough alpha finance for helping me out it really means a lot that you have overlooked my past and have given me a chance based on my current position! I will recommend this services to everyone I know! Thank you regards a happy customer Clarice

Comments
Alpha Finance Official

Hi Clarice, thanks for sharing your Alpha experience. We know that life can sometimes throw a curve ball and before you realise your credit history has taken a tumble - so we are really delighted t... read more »

Nsw

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Can't get in contact with anyone

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2018

On behalf of someone I have been trying to get in touch with someone the last few months so we can discuss a change in car for a cheaper one.

The xtrail was then immoblised because payments werent made (hence why they wanted a cheaper option). Yesterday car was towed away with belongings inside without being informed.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Helpful and understanding

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

Lovely staff and always happy to help, very understanding and great to deal with. I needed the car to progress with my business but my business was less than 2 years old so had trouble getting finance everywhere else. I would have lost a significant amount of work if Alpha hadn’t helped.

Unprofessional and unresponsive

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2018

I put a joint application in.with my husband was told 24/48 hrs for a result after me calling multiple times being told they would call me.back even after being told by the supervisor she was personally handling it I still.could get a call back or speak to her I didn't car that I wasn't accepted but they didn't even both to let me know till I call really unprofessional which was not expected

Comments
Alpha Finance Official

Hi Katrina, we appreciate your review and feedback. Rest assured that we certainly take both positive and not so positive feedback seriously and circulate this to the team on a frequent basis to en... read more »

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2018

Great service. Love my car. Fast and easy application. I recommend it to anyone who's is in urgent need of a car.

Comments
Alpha Finance Official

Hi Flobee! Thanks so much for sharing your experience. We are so happy to hear you are loving your new Alpha car and that you found applying easy and our service quick. Share your happiness and get... read more »

Saved my behind when I needed it most.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2018

After my beloved Barina decided to die on me I found alpha finance. As I need a car for work I needed a smooth, hassle free transition and I received that from alpha. I absolutely love my car and I can not recommend them enough.

Comments
Alpha Finance Official

Hi Josie. Thanks so much for sharing your experience. We are delighted to hear you are loving your new Alpha car and getting to work hassle-free. If you want to share on share and get the chance to... read more »

Alpha-tastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2018

Thank you Alpha for an awesome four years. Alpha are fantastic if you’re looking to obtain a vehicle with absolutely no issues. Will get another car in the future...

1 of 11 pages

Do i have to take one of your cars or can i pick something else ? Do we have to have rego and insurance with you or can we get our own ?

Sarah asked on Dec 16, 2017

Answer this

Thank you for your question. Once approved you have the choice of one of our vehicles or we can assist you choose your own. Our fixed weekly or fortnightly repayments include the financing of the vehicle, registration and insurance.

Hi Sarah, here is a bit moe details
When it comes to the car under finance we have a range of late model vehicles currently in stock and ready to go - with upfront deposits of $290 or $490. You can check them out here https://www.alphafinance.com.au/car-finance/vehicles. This week the list totals more than 700. However, if you have another car in mind, that is not on our list then we do have a Choose-Your-Own model.In this instance you can tell us the make and model (and colour) you are looking for and we will try to source one for you. We do have some restrictions though - the vehicle must 2014 or newer, with low kms (under 100,000). We also exclude turbo engines and European/exotic cars. The upfront deposit of this model is $990

Hi, We have put a application in three weeks ago and no one has called us back.. We have rang numerous times and keep getting told its with the credit team.. I am confused can someone please contact us?

Jtam asked on Dec 13, 2017

Hi Jason,
I believe our Credit Team Leader has called you not long ago to further your application. Should you need any further assistance please let me know. Jacqueline.

I am struggling with my payments and my accountant handler changes every week. Is there a financial hardship support team ? Am I able to swap for a smaller vehicle or cheaper one as I'm afraid I can no longer afford these repayments ! Please help !

Fiona asked on Nov 28, 2017

Answer this

HI Fiona, absolutely we can help you. Can you please email me at marketing@alpahcompanies.com.au with your full and name and best phone number to call and someone will contact you today. Kind regards, Team Alpha

See all 23 questions about Alpha Finance