Review rating:

Security Doors - Excellent service and product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

I was very impressed with Alutech. They were very friendly, accommodating and the security doors I had installed were high quality and look great. I highly recommend Alutech to anyone else.

Alutech were great from first contact 5 star *****

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

The service was friendly, the cost was very reasonable & the installed door is great! The guys were prompt, friendly & left the area cleaner than it was when they started.
Thank you for the wonderful service :)

Comments
Alutech Official

Hi Steph thanks so much for your business and the great review! We are very proud of our team and will definitely pass your feedback on!

Front Door Security screen

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

From quotation to the fitting of my secuity screen cannot fault the qualify of workmanship and level of service from this company. Will definitely use again for window security screens as well

• 1 question
  • 9 answers
  • 5 helpful votes
Private message

Highly recommend Alutech

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Great service great quality product. We feel very safe in our home now that we have full cover escape screens to all windows and quality security screens to all doors. They look fantastic too. Thank you guys

Comments
Alutech Official

Hi Pam thanks so much for your business and your lovely review!

Security Doors - Highly Recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

Great quality & service, really happy with our newly installed front door security screen & three sliding security screen doors.

Comments
Alutech Official

Hi Wonge thanks so much for your business and your lovely review!

Very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 03, 2018

Our new security doors are the perfect solution to our 1 year old puppy running straight through the mesh doors we previously had. Communication from the company was helpful and the service was excellent. Highly recommended.

Comments
Alutech Official

Hi :) thanks so much for your lovely review! We are glad we could prevent further puppy destruction!

Wonderful Job

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

Great work from very beginning to very end, including customer service, professionalism and install team. Streets ahead of other companies I received quotes from. Very happy customer, my louvres look even better than I thought they would!

Comments
Alutech Official

Hi Kirsty thanks so much for the great review!

Security entrance doors

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2018

I am very happy with the product as well as the work of a professional and friendly team .

Comments
Alutech Official

Hi Jana thanks so much for the great review!

Security screen door

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

Glad I chose Alutech first class service and quality wouldn't go anywhere else will definetly be using them again and recommending them to friends and family thanks again to all at Alutech

Comments
Alutech Official

Hi Richard thanks so much for the great review and recommendations!

Verified Customer

Amazing service and quality!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2018

Had the guys from Alutech install a front and back sliding door to my home, fantastic service and turn-around. All my dealings with them were professional and friendly and would be more than happy to recommend them to anyone looking for high quality and affordable security doors. Thanks again guys!

Comments
Alutech Official

Hi Liam thanks so much for the great review!

Love my new french colonial doors and crimsafe entry door!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

very happy with my french colonial doors and crimsafe security entry door at my Innaloo property
they look great and i am looking forward to my other window/doors replacements and installation of other crimmsafe security screens
Everyone at Alutech has been acting in a most professional manner: very efficient, on time !, friendly and always happy to answer more questions or to send more information
A special THANK YOU to Darren for all his invaluable help with my door/window jobs

Comments
Alutech Official

Thanks so much for your review and lovely feedback! Darren is definitely a valued member of our team.
Enjoy your new doors!

Perth

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2017

Excellent service, great product, extremely happy with the service and product, top workmanship, now that I have installed CrimSafe through Alutech we finally have peace of mind. Overall very happy.

Comments
Alutech Official

Hi Rafi thank you for your great feedback and for taking the time to post a review. We are so glad we were able to assist you! Have a great weekend!

Great product and service & communication

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2016

Steven did a great job installing our wood look security door. He was punctual, friendly, professional and cleaned up and the end of installation. I would recommend Allutech for quality products, very reasonable pricing and excellent service.

Comments
Alutech Official

Hi Melissa

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for recommending us, we will certainly pass on your feedback to the rest of the team. Have a great Christmas and New Year!

Excellent products. Fantastic Service.!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2016

We recently had our entire house fitted out with Crimsafe security Screens & Doors by the team at ALUTECH. The entire process was smooth & easy. Matt really looked after us with the quote and all the questions we had. Everything was ready on time and the guys who came our house to install were great, they were really professional and did an excellent job.(they even worked on through the pouring rain to finish).
The new screens & doors look fantastic and give us great peace of mind..
We would not hesitate to recommend ALUTECH and would definitely use their services again.

Comments
Alutech Official

Hi Natto

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review, enjoy your new security and have a fantastic Christmas and New Year!

Security door

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2016

We had our new rear Crimsafe sliding security door fitted today. The whole process, from the salesman, quote etc went smoothly and the product was ready on time and the tradesman who came to install it, was punctual and installed it in a timely and efficient manner. We also got a small 'thank you' gift as well, which is a nice touch. Would thoroughly recommend Alutech and their product

Comments
Alutech Official

Thanks Steve, we appreciate your feedback and are glad that we were able to supply you with a new door.

Excellent job fitting our security screens.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2016

From start to finish the process of quoting and installation of our security screens went smoothly with Alutech,
plus the price was very comparable. Our installer, Chris, was very helpful and did an excellent job on the day,
His work was neat and precise. We would recommend Alutech with no hesitation.

Comments
Alutech Official

Hi Denise, thank you for taking the time to review our business and we hope your new security screens bring you peace of mind and added security to your home.

Professional, courteous staff and an excellent job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 16, 2015

I was recommended Alutech by a Real Estate company that sold me my property. Alutech installed 7 security screens plus a door. The Sales Representative, Nathan, was punctual, new his product and very professional. The screens and door was installed by Chris who again turned up on time and did an excellent job in installing the windows. Both Nathan and Chris went out of their way to accommodate me with additional requests. I recommend Alutech for their professionalism, the quality of their product, price was comparative to other security companies and the staff were friendly and helpful.

Comments
Alutech Official

Hi Evonne, thank you for your business and for taking the time to post a review. Merry Christmas to you and your family.