Great staff and carpet very clean

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2018

Very happy with their job ! The carpet feel and look clean . The staff was friendly and helpful. I def recommends this company

Verified Customer

Rushed and careless

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2018

I got a carpet steam clean service done. The service was very rushed and done within 30 minutes for a 2 bedroom unit. Almost none of the stains were cleaned/removed from the carpet and it was a huge disappointment plus waste of money.

Amazing Service this morning!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2018

Hi All,
I would like to say thanks so much for your amazing Service today it was amazing! My Carpet looks so nice and fresh all the stains are removed! Geoff love your work! I would recommended you utilise this company great results and great service!

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2018

I got my carpet cleaned this morning all the stains came off looks amazing! Thanks so much Geoff for your outstanding work today! It only took 30 mins!

Miracle results!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

Jackson arrived on time, was extremely personable and professional and did an absolutely amazing job on my very stained carpets. I am over the moon and will certainly use this company and Jackson again. I would totally recommend them. Soooo happy!!!

Great job at cleaning heavily stained carpet!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

First time booking AlwaysFresh - unfortunately a guest had stained the carpet and the smell was unbearable. After a quick call and quote, I was happy that Jeffrey could come straight away. He arrived even slightly early, which was wonderful as I had to go to work after. The carpet is looking and smelling great again! Thank you so much for the effective and professional service Jeffrey, we highly recommend him.

Sydney

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes

Top marks!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2018

Used Always Fresh to clean my carpets for and end-of-lease. It was easy to book online and a written, detailed quote came by email quite quickly. The cleaner called 30 minutes beforehand as promised. Upon arrival he took picture s of the carpet, gave me a price even checked exactly like the quote. he was very polite and cleaned my oversized 2 bed apartment in an hour. The carpet looked great and smelled fantastic. Very happy!

Unprofessional, aggressive staff & filthy carpet

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2018

i called this company after water damage to my bedroom carpet. From day 1 the ‘technician’ spent hours mansplaining & trying to upsell. As the drying period continued he kept changing his story as to what was needed, clearly lying and trying to upsell, when I questioned him about this he became aggressive & threatening & started yelling at me. I felt unsafe. He then left & did not finish my clean, leaving it filthy. It cost me $1300!!!!! I had to pay another company to start the whole process over. I have sent through a complaint & never heard back

Would not recommend.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2018

I had carpet cleaned previously by another company and have to say in comparison that I was disappointed by the quality of the clean by Always Fresh. The basic clean did not do anything. To actually get carpet cleaned properly, you need to pay extra $35 for the industrial clean. So if you need your carpet clean, do not bother buying the basic clean as it is a waste of money. The cleaner was very friendly and helpful but expect to pay the extra money with this company if you are looking for a good quality carpet clean.

fixed stinking uninhabitable carpet

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2018

new rental with appalling carpet which stank.. realtor wouldn’t fix but i organized the full clean and sanitize and the results have been outstanding! Highly recommend the polite, knowledgeable and professional work of jeffery from the always fresh carpet cleaning team! Thanks again!

Excellent & Friendly Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

Excellent & very frIendly service by Jeffery from Always Fresh . Received a call from Jeffery stating that he was 30 minutes away & he arrived on time. He was very knowledgeable and efficient in his work ! And most of all he seemed to really enjoy what he was going despite it being after 5pm and having already had a full day of appointments. I highly recommend Jeffery from Always Fresh ! Would definitely book with the Always Fresh team again .

Excellent and easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

Found these guys online, emailed and basically got a response straight away. We were booked in the following week. We had a confirmation email detailing everything and on the day had a call telling us they were on there way. He did an amazing job, explained all before and was done within the hour. would recommend to everyone!

• 7 helpful votes

Avoid unprofessional cleaners

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 29, 2017

Professional customer service and sales people. The cleaners are more concerned about my view from my apartment than my carpets. They then quoted me double what I was over the phone then left and charged me a cancellation fee AVOID THIS COMPANY!

Rough as Guts - Always Cowboy Carpet Cleaners

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2017

After waiting the prescribed time of arrival from 8am till 11am the 'technician' arrived at 1pm. Vehicle looked like a wreck & equipment was disorganised. The 'technician' tried hard to upsell me to do additional 'sanitization' but couldn't explain his process or products used or the benefit except that it would double the spend.
The 'standard' clean was under whelming & simply involved a random & poorly covered dribble of 'liquid' on the carpet followed immediately with a rough as single pass of a squirty sucky thing which made no difference to the appearance of the carpet whatsoever. Clearly the 'technician' was doing a rush job & he couldn't get out of the place quick enough.
3 Small bedrooms & a rug 'cleaned' for $121.50 - not good value, service or results. Disappointed. Glad I wasn't sucked in with all the upsell on the initial inquiry or by the 'technician' as it would have added to the feeling of being conned. I'm sure the upsells would not be worth it at all.
The 'technician' leaving dirty footprints on the tiled passage didn't impress me that much either.
Add to that, the needless 1.5% surcharge for credit card payment.... The 'technician' even got the calculation wrong & overcharged me.
Overall I was not impressed at all.
The Carpet Cleaning industry really needs to Clean up its act.

Carpet Shampoo overview

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

Third time we are using Fresh Carpet to clean our carpets, including 2 bedrooms, dining room and hallway. The carpet is very old with a fair amount of stains. The staff are always professional and very polite. The quality of work is thorough and the carpet looks great. I highly recommend Always Fresh Carpet Cleaning.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

Excellent service, the carpet looks fantastic. The technician arrived promptly and really professional. Very impressed and would definitely recommend this company.

the best Carpet cleaner

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

i have the best Carpet Cleaning Guy from always fresh , Jesse he is brilliant , he goes above and beyond, and does a great job.
having my Carpets cleaned again on Saturday .

Not the best clean!

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

Very prompt. Two seater couch clean for $85 dollars. Took more than a day to dry. Very basic clean. Didn't vacuum the inner recesses of the couch. Took about 20 minutes.

Canberra

Canberra Always Fresh

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2017

Mo did well to remove most of what was a large pet urine stain on carpet , I’m hoping it will dry even better

Job well done!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

Once again I was happy to welcome Jeff to my home to carry out his professional steam cleaning of my carpets and rugs. I needed no incentive to book this repeat service as I would have chosen Always Fresh anyway and regarded their offer of sanitation as a generous bonus.

1 of 6 pages