Unprofessional, aggressive staff & filthy carpet

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2018

i called this company after water damage to my bedroom carpet. From day 1 the ‘technician’ spent hours mansplaining & trying to upsell. As the drying period continued he kept changing his story as to what was needed, clearly lying and trying to upsell, when I questioned him about this he became aggressive & threatening & started yelling at me. I felt unsafe. He then left & did not finish my clean, leaving it filthy. It cost me $1300!!!!! I had to pay another company to start the whole process over. I have sent through a complaint & never heard back

Would not recommend.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2018

I had carpet cleaned previously by another company and have to say in comparison that I was disappointed by the quality of the clean by Always Fresh. The basic clean did not do anything. To actually get carpet cleaned properly, you need to pay extra $35 for the industrial clean. So if you need your carpet clean, do not bother buying the basic clean as it is a waste of money. The cleaner was very friendly and helpful but expect to pay the extra money with this company if you are looking for a good quality carpet clean.

fixed stinking uninhabitable carpet

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2018

new rental with appalling carpet which stank.. realtor wouldn’t fix but i organized the full clean and sanitize and the results have been outstanding! Highly recommend the polite, knowledgeable and professional work of jeffery from the always fresh carpet cleaning team! Thanks again!

Excellent & Friendly Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

Excellent & very frIendly service by Jeffery from Always Fresh . Received a call from Jeffery stating that he was 30 minutes away & he arrived on time. He was very knowledgeable and efficient in his work ! And most of all he seemed to really enjoy what he was going despite it being after 5pm and having already had a full day of appointments. I highly recommend Jeffery from Always Fresh ! Would definitely book with the Always Fresh team again .

Excellent and easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

Found these guys online, emailed and basically got a response straight away. We were booked in the following week. We had a confirmation email detailing everything and on the day had a call telling us they were on there way. He did an amazing job, explained all before and was done within the hour. would recommend to everyone!

• 5 helpful votes
Private message

Avoid unprofessional cleaners

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 29, 2017

Professional customer service and sales people. The cleaners are more concerned about my view from my apartment than my carpets. They then quoted me double what I was over the phone then left and charged me a cancellation fee AVOID THIS COMPANY!

Rough as Guts - Always Cowboy Carpet Cleaners

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2017

After waiting the prescribed time of arrival from 8am till 11am the 'technician' arrived at 1pm. Vehicle looked like a wreck & equipment was disorganised. The 'technician' tried hard to upsell me to do additional 'sanitization' but couldn't explain his process or products used or the benefit except that it would double the spend.
The 'standard' clean was under whelming & simply involved a random & poorly covered dribble of 'liquid' on the carpet followed immediately with a rough as single pass of a squirty sucky thing which made no difference to the appearance of the carpet whatsoever. Clearly the 'technician' was doing a rush job & he couldn't get out of the place quick enough.
3 Small bedrooms & a rug 'cleaned' for $121.50 - not good value, service or results. Disappointed. Glad I wasn't sucked in with all the upsell on the initial inquiry or by the 'technician' as it would have added to the feeling of being conned. I'm sure the upsells would not be worth it at all.
The 'technician' leaving dirty footprints on the tiled passage didn't impress me that much either.
Add to that, the needless 1.5% surcharge for credit card payment.... The 'technician' even got the calculation wrong & overcharged me.
Overall I was not impressed at all.
The Carpet Cleaning industry really needs to Clean up its act.

Carpet Shampoo overview

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

Third time we are using Fresh Carpet to clean our carpets, including 2 bedrooms, dining room and hallway. The carpet is very old with a fair amount of stains. The staff are always professional and very polite. The quality of work is thorough and the carpet looks great. I highly recommend Always Fresh Carpet Cleaning.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

Excellent service, the carpet looks fantastic. The technician arrived promptly and really professional. Very impressed and would definitely recommend this company.

the best Carpet cleaner

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

i have the best Carpet Cleaning Guy from always fresh , Jesse he is brilliant , he goes above and beyond, and does a great job.
having my Carpets cleaned again on Saturday .

Not the best clean!

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

Very prompt. Two seater couch clean for $85 dollars. Took more than a day to dry. Very basic clean. Didn't vacuum the inner recesses of the couch. Took about 20 minutes.

Canberra Always Fresh

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2017

Mo did well to remove most of what was a large pet urine stain on carpet , I’m hoping it will dry even better

Job well done!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

Once again I was happy to welcome Jeff to my home to carry out his professional steam cleaning of my carpets and rugs. I needed no incentive to book this repeat service as I would have chosen Always Fresh anyway and regarded their offer of sanitation as a generous bonus.

Have used them for the past 3 cleans

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

Always great service and carpets come up like new and smell so lovely and fresh is my go to carpet cleaners

Like new carpet

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

My husband had been saying we need to replace our carpets. Always Fresh was available at short notice, came at the time they promised, quick and efficient. The carpets look like new and my husband couldn't believe it.

Great Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

This is the second time we've had Gary out from Always Fresh and we couldn't be happier.
The carpets always look immaculate and Gary is really friendly.
Will use Always Fresh again when needed.

Excellent service, very happy with Mark's work.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

Mark and Diana were professional and provided an excellent service. We had the car seats cleaned and the apartment, the value for money was extremely good.

highly reccommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

I have had other carpet cleaning services in the past, some have neglected stains under the leg Of The table, they made sure to get every stain out. I am definitely calling them back in the future!!

Like new

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2017

. I was considering replacing two rooms' wall to wall carpet....other carpet cleaners have come and did a "so-so" job. The carpets are now "like NEW"...or as close as could be for 13 year old carpeting. My wife and I are ecstatic and will be using them annually to clean our carpets, and tiles in the kitchen and baths. They don't bait and switch, they're honest, knowledgeable and just as important....the price is right. I will definitely be recommending them in the future to friends and family. We are discerning customers and have been quite satisfied on all fronts.

Marek was amazing! Great job!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2017

We were surprised how professional Marek was and our clean carpet made a big difference in our home, we will recommend him everywhere!!! Keep up with a great job!

1 of 6 pages