This is a great reasonable prices service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2018

My network has been excellent only cut out about two times in 3 years. The only disappointing thing with this company is they do everything online. Meaning when you have a problem they have a thing called "live chat"... It's not a bad service, however like you gathered i like talking to operators, not being online. In summary very few problems highly recommended company

perfect for my needs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2018

I have prepaid plan for 1GB and am happy with data amount and value for money, have not needed support yet

This is perfect cant live without this provider excellent service great prices on pre paid just love

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2018

Excellent service in my area considering I live in a country area I wouldn't choose any other service. They are great provider services outstanding

Amaysing supported mobile Amaysim

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

Never had coverage problems always good...on a postpaid plan..good value for money..great customer support which is a bonus.. would recommend to all that need a mobile phone.

PERTH

• 10 comments
  • 2 answers
  • 17 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Great value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

Just joined my wife on the $10 dollar a month plan unlimited calls text to mobiles and land lines 1 gig of data included .
Great value for her not a big data user so suites me.

Value for money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

I am really pleased with the fast transfer of my number and activation. The amount of data you get for the prepaid plan is wonderful as I am a pensioner.

Phone under warranty - 1 month without a phone - be careful

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

We raised an issue with our phone which is only 6 months into the warranty on the 1st week of June and we experienced very slow responses from the amaysim devices shop. They promised to check over the weekend and never did. It took over 1 week for them to agree to send it back for repair. It came back and the same issue happened within 24hours. It is back with them still. The repair shop is responding a bit better but we cannot get timely responses from the Amaysim devices team - they don't respond unless you call or send multiple emails. A month is nearly up and if I had a business I would be broke. We have now been without a phone for a whole month and they have not responded to 3 emails ! POOR customer focus. We are contemplating having to buy another phone as a backup until they eventually return our headset. Our recommendation would be to buy a phone elsewhere.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

A+++ service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

super fast activation of service and very clear support when I activated my mobile data service. Highly recommended. Thanks Amaysim.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Quick and Easy Activation and Excellent Value.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

Amaysim provides a great mobile phone service with great data allowance included in all their plans - post and pre-paid. Great coverage too from Optus 4G network. I recommend Amaysim far above the competition for value and service.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Mobile reception is good, service response to problems very good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

Amyasim piggybacks off Optus which has reasonable coverage, and the only provider to have coverage at Carnarvon Gorge. Their $10 prepay deal is brilliant, just be aware that it auto-renews (which you can turn off). They respond to emails regarding problems within a day or two. Recommended.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

I am on a Prepaid plan, which after Searching other Providers, I found that amaysim to be the best Value for Money. As I have only had this new plan for 1 day, I can not comment on Coverage and Customer Service.

I recommend Amaysim, they provide excellent service and great value for money.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

The best coverage, I prepay and receive a very good plan at a great price, have always appreciated the excellent service provided by Amaysim,

Credit robbery.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

Spent $10 on pay as you go. Haven't use my phone with call or data but 1 month later they send a message. With less then $2 credit remaining. But there app is still saying that I have $10 credit. So I ring them. And yes they say I have used all my credit. So be carefully of this company. They will rob you blind.

Comments
Amaysim Official

Hi Lance,

We'd love to look into this for you and check what happened on your data.
Catch us via our Facebook page or send us an email at social@amaysim.com.au so that we can have it checked. Have your account details handy, btw.

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

Great coverage excellent value would recommend it to anyone it was easy to change over on their side not previous providers thanks Amaysim

Value and no more extra charge.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

Absolutely great! Reception is great internet is fast. And easy to top up. No worries about extra cost or over data.

Comments
Amaysim Official

Thanks for your wonderful feedback, Vin :)

The Best Mobil plans around

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

Very good coverage,great value ,flexible mobile/data plans .I will be using Amaysim for myself and also my family and recommending them to everyone I know .

Comments
Amaysim Official

We're glad to hear that, Matt. Thanks for choosing amaysim! :)

Great plans and inclusions

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

It is the best value for money with data and international calling! The service is great and easy to use app.

Comments
Amaysim Official

Thanks for your feedback, Sid :)

Laverton Victoria

Verified Customer

Very Easy Transfer of Account

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

I am pleased with the very quick and easy transition of my account. The Basic $10.00 /28 days plan is more than enough as I am not a heavy user. and with unlimited calls and text plus 1 Gig of Data is exactly what I was looking for. Very happy at the moment with Asaysim.

Comments
Amaysim Official

Thanks for your wonderful feedback, Al :)

Amaysin is the best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

Amaysim is the best amongst all the other providers. I am paying $30 for unlimited 10 international countries talk and text, unlimited talk and text in Australia and 5Gb internet. When it comes to the connection, it is the best where others seems to loose their connectivity amaysim stays strong.

Comments
Amaysim Official

Thanks for your wonderful feedback, Deepika :)

1 of 74 pages

where can i find my amaysim account number?

Rishita A asked on Jun 29, 2018

Hi Rishita,

Good Day!

If you're in a postpaid service, you can actually see that on your most recent invoice and your account number will be displayed on the top right-hand corner of the bill.

If you're in a prepaid service, sad to say that you don't have an account number.

Cheers :)

Amaysim is charging me $165 for transfer. Is this true? Is there a way I can get a gas and electricity transfer done without these charges applied.

prerana asked on Jun 21, 2018

Answer this

I didn’t have to pay anything to transfer to Amaysim. That’s the first I’ve ever heard of being charged to change electricity providers. Don’t pay it. Find another provider. That is ridiculous!

No, I am already using amaysim electricity . Since I am changing the house I had to disconnect it at old house . Hence they charged $165 for disconnection

Call other large providers like Origin or TRU and ask if they have transfer fee as well,
If they also do then its okay otherwise you have already paid for disconnection, its too late to do anything about it.....exceptbthat its an expensive lesson for next time..goodluck

I have iphone 6 with amaysim, in message bank when I listen to my messages, it gives me some numbered options, option 6 (call back) responds with " invalid number", Really, so why make an option and how can I call the person back ?

Mark S asked on Jun 20, 2018

Hey Mark,

Concerning attempting to do the voicemail call-back , that facility isn't actually enabled on our end, only on Optus' - we use Optus' network which means it comes with their voicemail, however, they ultimately have control over what options we do and don't have access to.

It means voicemail call return feature (option 6) isn't supported on amaysim that is why it doesn't work.

We would suggest to manually get the mobile number and call them or you may create your voicemail greeting saying "Leave your number so I can get back to you"

But we do appreciate your feedback, as we aim to continuously improve our service and are grateful to hear what would be beneficial for our customers like yourself. We will pass this feedback on for you and who knows, Optus will provide us this feature so that it'll be available for all of our customers to enjoy :)