Been great for many years!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Always competitive pricing with great amounts of data. They helped me out when I was in a pickle and couldn't add data to my prepaid, my credit card had expired on their system, so they gave me 1gb free of charge. Saved me! Always been faultless.

Adelaide

• 10 answers
Private message

Pay just for what you need/use, great app/website for easy self service/self sufficiency.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Great for receiving calls on a budget, I entered in all of my details on their website after their porting hours and my old number was ported and working within about 15 minutes on the new amaysim sim, it was an ultra fast and self sufficient port out helped as I was able to get a lot of security checks done with other accounts and a valid drivers license. I ported from Telstra. I get full bar reception in many places using Amaysim:-D great value!!

Comments
Amaysim Official

We're glad to hear about your experience, Kman. Thanks for the nice review. :)

Great value for money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Only just changed over to Amaysim from Telstra so still early days but the changeover process was extremely easy and fast (less than 2 hours). I only use the plan for phone and text so not a great data user. The $10 plan is great value for money. Network coverage seems to be fine.

Comments
Amaysim Official

Great to know you've had a great experience Rogery. :) This is definitely the type of service we want of service we want to provide to our customers. Thank you for taking interest in plans and serv... read more »

Customer service is an incompetent abomination.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

I have tried on multiple devices to update payment options, email address and other small details. The application to do this is faulty on every device ive tried it on. Verification codes wont come..

(Uninstalling and rebooting multiple times)

Resetting passwords works fine until you want to update something. Thats when the course language starts.

Their phone assistance isnt available and doesn't acknowledge my number i have with them and hangs up on you.

Complaints and anything like that appears to drag out over 15 days. (Haven't heard boo yet) i got an acknowledgment via email but im doubting it will be acted on.

Online chat is a failure all over again.
They're very happy to over bill you but offer nothing that resembles customer service to resolve anything.

An absolute disgrace and makes Telstra look like a legend.
DO NOT GET ANY PLAN THIS COMPANY HAS TO OFFER.

Comments
Amaysim Official

We're sorry to hear about your overall experience, Toddy. Appreciate the feedback, we'll ensure it gets in front of the right person for review and will use this for future improvement. If you w... read more »

Plans To Die For

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2018

Amazing pre paid plans to suit any budget. Wish I had changed to Amaysim sooner. Will be life time customer.

Thank you Amaysim.

Comments
Amaysim Official

Thanks for the awesome review, Nic! :)

Very bad service and extremely poor customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

Can’t make calls for more than 2 hours despite unlimited plan. Customer service especially the fair go team is extremely poor and unprofessional. I’ve been with these guys for 4 years and they could care less. They changed my plan out of no where to a 39.90 plan which offers 7gbs a month when I was originally on a 40 dollars (10 cents differences) for 15gb a month without my consent. Trust me guys, stay away from amaysim.

Comments
Amaysim Official

Hi Guss, Definitely not good to hear that you've had an unpleasant experience with us as that is definitely not the kind of impression we want to make. :( We'd love to take a closer look at your... read more »

Always great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

No dramas with the service itself, customer service is always great. Been with amaysim many years and they’re always quick to respond to any questions. Plans are always changing to offer better value which is great too, I never have to change providers to get a good deal

Comments
Amaysim Official

Thank you very much for your pampering remarks, Lana.
Customers like you are the raison d'etre for our very own existence. It is always comforting to know that the efforts we put in are appreciated by persons whom we have sworn to serve.

COPACABANA, New South Wales

Amazing Value and Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

My network has never had any issues, except for when there were major outages outside of Amaysim's control and I never experience dropouts or issues with accessing mobile data- and most of all it's really easy to manage my plans and usage and it's super affordable. So happy that I switched- I won't be going back to contracts ever again!

Comments
Amaysim Official

Thank you for your compliments. Your kind words really exhort us to do our best at all times.

Transfer is a nightmare

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

As a new customer, I ordered my first monthly prepaid plan and Amaysim tried to transfer my existing mobile number, with ALDI mobile to Amaysim. I got a message saying that the transfer failed because of my DOB (date of birth) not matching. I printed out screen capture shots of my accounts, both with ALDI and Amaysim and proved to them that they are exactly the same, albeit in different formats, ALDI being in Year/Month/Date while Amaysim being in the Date/Month/Year format, which means Amaysim's data entry operator should consider and enter accordingly, but inspite of my clarification and lengthy chat with Amaysim's Customer Service Agent, the problem could not be solved because Amaysim kept on asking me repeatedly to get my correct DOB from ALDI. So, I had no choice but to request cancellation of my account with Amaysim and refund of my money.

Comments
Amaysim Official

We appreciate you taking the time to write, Din. We're sorry that you have a hard time activating your service which is not a good start. We'd love to look into this for you, Catch us via our Faceb... read more »

Great value, great flexibility and great service.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

I've been very happy with the prices and the ability to swap plans and and upgrade/downgrade at will. I've had the odd issue around changing plans, but they are very easy to deal with. I highly recommend messaging them via facebook. Generally the problem is taken careful of directly with a few polite messages. :D

Comments
Amaysim Official

Hi Truk2, Thank you so much for your kind words. They are very much appreciated. :) You are welcome to drop us a message at Facebook or email us at social@amaysim.com.au whenever you need our ass... read more »

Good network

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Service and the network coverage is good, customer service is also good.Prices are good and there are lots of options.

Comments
Amaysim Official

Hey Stephan, Thanks for your time to write your comment for us. :) We appreciate your feedback and sweet words! We love to have you as one of our loyal customers! Thanks again.

Don’t touch them

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

Worst thing I ever did was switch to these people! I loaded credit on it, $30 for them to tell me 10 days later (my phone was off for 9 out of 10 days) and my data was also off. I never made any calls or text in that time that I was out of credit, tried messaging them they didn’t wanna know and lost me as a customer

Comments
Amaysim Official

Hi Paddy23, Thank you so much for dropping us your feedback, although we are saddened to hear that you've had an unhappy experience and left us. Definitely not the impression we'd like to give to ... read more »

Verified Customer

So far it's been awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

I've recently changed over to Amaysim from my old Telco and so far it's been great. No issues at all. I changed to save a bucket load of money which came with a risk that I'd have issues but the connection has been about the same and their website is so easy to navigate. Everything to do with my account is there with no hassle.

Comments
Amaysim Official

Hi Lotusfrog,

Thank you so much for switching to us. We're stoked to have you in our amaysim family.

Thank you as well for dropping us a positive review :)

Amaysim SPEED!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

My wife and i recently started on the 1GB unL. But now we are on the $30 plan with 10G. Great value and incredible speed. First test gave me 176.download. that is one hundred and seventy six. Average speed is 76mps. Better than Iprimus who ripped us off and had super slow wifi. Thank you Amaysim you are the best.
Ps. I am not an employee. Iam just a customer who finally has found a decent provider.

Comments
Amaysim Official

Hi there,

We sincerely appreciate you giving us your time to write a positive review so thank you so much :)

Mansfield Park, SA

Verified Customer

Automatic SIM activation before SIM received in the mail is unacceptable!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

Amaysim has automatically activated my new SIM card before I received it in the mail, already deducting time off the 28 days expiry time allocated for my plan without me being able to use it (since I don't have the SIM card yet!). So now there's an activated SIM card with my mobile number somewhere in the mail, exposing me to fraud and allowing anyone the potential to use my service (and my mobile number) without my consent and at my expense. Amaysim should not activate a SIM automatically after a customer commences porting a mobile number until the customer actually receives the SIM card in the mail! When purchasing a SIM and service online from Amaysim, a customer should be able to initiate SIM activation at a time of their choosing in order to avoid this type of inconvenience, lost days/time off the 28 day plan cycle and exposure to fraudulent activity.

Comments
Amaysim Official

Thank you for your comment and we appreciate you taking the time to write Daniel. We are very sorry to hear that you had a bad experience and would like to do what is necessary to help you make it ... read more »

Double billing - 'we don't do pro rata'

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

I have been with Amaysim for 3 or 4 years. When first introduced by a friend they were very good value. Then they suddenly adopted the 28 day billing cycle. So my monthly bill didn't go up but the annual bill did. Then just the other day I was offered by email a move to one of their new plans. Almost same cost but substantially more data. OK. Two days later I get the monthly bill. I was charged for a month of the old plan and a month of the new. Apparently I had chosen the new plan just after the start of my old plan's monthly bill cycle. So no pro rata of old and new just double charge. I wanted to go back to check conditions associated with the offer but guess what? - the email has a script in it that appears to delete itself (from both inbox and recycle bin) once you press the link that accepts the offer. I wonder how many thousands of customers they are catching out with this approach. The customer service staff were completely unapologetic and unwilling to do anything about the problem. So I have no choice but to find another supplier - hopefully a more ethical one (telecommunications may need a Royal Commission too?)

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Amaysim Official

Thank you for your comment and we appreciate you taking the time to write, We are very sorry to hear that you had a bad experience and would like to do what is necessary to help you make it a bette... read more »

Great prices, but a shame a month doesn't mean 31 days

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2018

I like the prices, but the network coverage could be a bit better at times. It is also a shame a month doesn't mean 31 days anymore which is why I am considering changing providers.

Comments
Amaysim Official

Hey Ivana, thank you for your comment and we appreciate you taking the time to write. Please be advised that our aim is to always give you, the customer, the best value and hassle-free mobile plans... read more »

Great teleco with great price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2018

These guys are really affordable. Coverage is good. There social team though facebook messenger are fantasitic and fix any problems very quickly. Iv been with them for over a year now and wouldn't change.

Comments
Amaysim Official

Hi Basil,

Thank you for giving us your time to write a positive review :) We sincerely appreciate it.

Cheers!

Customer service line is never available. Even during their said operating hours

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

I cant even set up my sim card to give a proper review of their service. Been trying for two days during their first hour of operational and I keep getting the same message stating their customer service line is closed even when the prompt says that they should be open.

Comments
Amaysim Official

Hi Josh, We're sorry that you have a hard time activating your service which is not a good start and experienced a long queue- keep in mind that everyone is a priority. Instead of making you wait o... read more »

Simply AMAYSIM

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

Finally a honest, helpful, reliable telecommunications company with a sole. Very effective and efficient with sensible outcomes always willing to help and provide 5 start service who obviously take there quality of service seriously and NOT out just for a money grab. Thanks Amaysim 100% perfect...

Comments
Amaysim Official

We're definitely very appreciative for giving us your time in dropping us your positive feedback! Thank you so much :)

1 of 80 pages