• 3 helpful votes

Truly First Class

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

Amazon Au supplier received my faulty drone for assessment at 3.20 pm yesterday, by 5.30 pm I had a full refund credited to my Amazon Au account. They did not even bother getting assessment from the manufacturer. My word was enough.
Two months prior and another faulty same brand of drone, Amazon not only gave me a full refund (based on my report) BEFORE returning the product plus on request they credited a further sum to match the new higher replacement price!

Fast Shipping

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

I got my products on time and delivery was fast it was in nice packaging and I was happy with my orders

Amazon, good service but is it always true

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

Bought a variety of products, all have met description and not been anything but average to great. automatic prime subscription is a bit dodge

Ryde

Couldn't deliver the item

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2019

I purchased an item through Amazon, expected delivery date was 31 DEC 2018, Toll company couldnot deliver the package, first time they said it was addressed mistake, I called their customer service, they apologized and said they could not deliver because of the pressure during Christmas days. They promised to deliver it within 3 business days and informed me to expect a delivery, three days later I found a " sorry we missed you"note from toll, I never got a call or contact from Toll delivery. I called customer service and offered to pick up the package myself from anywhere in Sydney, but they said they don't have a specific location for pickup, as a result, I requested Toll to return the package to Amazon .

I have been Amazon customer for more than 10 years ( in USA, UAE, and Qatar), the service was excellent, however, the service in Australia is very bad, please choose your local partners carefully.

Garran, ACT

• 16 comments
  • 8 answers
  • 76 helpful votes

Superb Service and Quality Products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2019

As a former, but deeply disappointed eBay customer, I thought to try out Amazon to purchase some items. I did so and was very positively surprised by the excellent customer service, the quality of the products and quick service. I also was happy that I was not forced to pay by the double dipping PayPal. My VISA Debit card was accepted without any difficulty and no third party account (PayPal) was involved in the transaction. One of the items I ordered I did not like and unlike on eBay there was no hassle to return the parcel and I received a refund very quickly. Compared to eBay where it was cumbersome to get a refund and only after countless time phoning, Amazon was courteous and instantly refunded the price. With great pleasure and after often getting annoyed, I cancelled my eBay account and decided to stay with the quick and helpful service of Amazon.

They are Thieves!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2019

Ordered and paid for a product 05/12/2018. Given a two week arrival time. Never arrived. Checked delivery status. Updated to a week later. Never arrived. Checked delivery status. Package appears lost asked to wait a few more days. Complaint lodged 04/01/2019 one month after order. Refund promised. Result additional charges to my credit card and no refund. This is common theft. Never, ever even contemplate visiting their scam website.

Best customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 07, 2019

Bought a slow cooker recently from them - there was a slight defect with the product as it seems to leak liquid when using it to cook. Painless refund process.

Private message

Best customer service in years

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 06, 2019

Cannot recommend amazon enough!! I made multiple orders for Christmas presents, and my orders were received quickly and were exactly what I ordered, I had one bad purchase through a third party on amazon and amazon were so quick to deal with my complaint and refund my money completely even though the error was through no fault of their own!

Melbourne

BROKEN, WONT TAKE PAYMENT FOR DAYS

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 06, 2019

I've been trying to get this weird USB adapter I cant get anywhere else from amazon australia for MONTHS, but the order keeps getting cancelled for no reason. IT SUCKS, and i hate its my only option

RIP Amazon AU _ pathetic service!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2019

Item was not delivered even after paying for express delivery. I gave a second chance to deliver and still it was not delivered. RIP Amazon Australia

Melbourne, Australia

Amazon Amazon Amazon......

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2019

Hey Mr. BEZOS, Do you really know what is happening in your business ....... Don't be fooled by Amazon's level of customer service, I recently (27 Nov.2018) purchased (and paid for) a Bosch Laser Measure and they sent me a rating survey, when I rated them low because I had not yet received my laser measure, they wrote me back as follows......
" Thank you for submitting a customer review on Amazon. After carefully reviewing your submission, your review could not be posted to the website. While we appreciate your time and comments, reviews must adhere to the following guidelines: http://www.amazon.com/review-guidelines"
So only positive feedback should be measured....Realllyyyy.......Amazon is blatantly suppressing critical feedback to improve their feedback rating.....C'mon mr.Bezos, mr. Bezos, mr.Bezos, do you realise what is really happening inside AMAZON...........

Charles
[contact details removed]

• 8 comments
  • 2 questions
  • 14 helpful votes
Private message

Warning to sellers looking to do Amazon FBA - Customer service from India is atrocious / farcical

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 01, 2019

A warning to all Aussie sellers thinking of doing Amazon FBA (fulfilled by Amazon) their customer service is some of the worst I've ever encountered in 20 years. Full of copy and paste messages, no regard for customer welfare, misuse of power such as closing cases, misreading of serious issues, ignoring requests for supervisors, blocking phone number so you can't call back, run like a dictatorship. I am reporting them to the relevant Australian dept that deal with these matters as they will not get away with atrocious 3rd world customer service.

So if you are wanting to partner up with Amazon, beware.....you may not get far when you need help (and you will)

Sydney

Worst customer service.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 28, 2018

Customer service has no idea what "service" means. Faulty kindle cable - offered to send new one using promotional credit, credit didn't apply, had to call to get a refund. Tried to use promotional credit then was charged because book wasn't fulfilled by Amazon even though you can't even see details of book except for a Buy Now button. Misleading, customer service wouldn't even be receptive to the feedback to improve UX.

Private message

No product received and no refund

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 26, 2018

I bought 2 fitness dvds. After the expected delivery time frame elapsed I contacted Amazon to be told that the dvds were unavailable. I have asked for a refund and after waiting 2 weeks have not received. Don't buy from Amazon unless you are happy to waste your money. I'm not buying from them again. Not happy at all

Eumemmerring

No order for xmas

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 26, 2018

Never received my order.
Recieved some on the 16th December
Then nothing. Checked tracking they say the 10 January never ordering anything here again.
$150 missing.
You say free postage but you want picking charges..rip off

Great Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 24, 2018

I purchased a book on Amazon Australia earlier this week and purchased the priority delivery option to ensure delivery within 2 days. The book didn’t come for 3 days and this was very inconvenient as I had gone on holiday by then. I contacted Amazon Australia about this issue and was so surprised with how quickly they got back to me and with how reasonable they were with finding a solution. I felt that they were really trying to make sure their customers have good experiences with them. I will definitely be using Amazon Australia again.

Sunshine Nth, VIC

• 1 answer
  • 39 helpful votes

Highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2018

Fantastic deals and cheap shipping, especially when you’re a Prime customer. It’s worth paying the small monthly fee for the offers and free shipping. Items are always sent quickly. I bought heaps from the Black Friday sales and leading up to Christmas and it was always hassle free

Absalutely ridiculous, playing with religious sentiments under some directions.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2018

Shame Shame Shame Shame Shame Shame shame shame Shame Shame Shame Shame shame Shame Shame shame Shame shame Shame Shme

Non existent customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2018

Purchased two kids tablets online hadn't come after a week called customer service they said looks like order was on hold for some reason they would get back to me within 24 hours,three days later called again same thing someone will get back to you within 24 hours still waiting three days later with no contact.Will never buy off Amazon again.

• 4 answers
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Oh no we can't enable twitch prime on your account

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2018

Most frustrating and disappointing experience for the majority of December 2018. Made purchases and received goods on amazon prime but can not use provided credit card info for twitch prime membership. Tried all avenues including Amazon's tech instructions !

1 of 21 pages