Fast Shipping

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

I got my products on time and delivery was fast it was in nice packaging and I was happy with my orders

Garran, ACT

• 16 comments
  • 8 answers
  • 76 helpful votes

Superb Service and Quality Products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2019

As a former, but deeply disappointed eBay customer, I thought to try out Amazon to purchase some items. I did so and was very positively surprised by the excellent customer service, the quality of the products and quick service. I also was happy that I was not forced to pay by the double dipping PayPal. My VISA Debit card was accepted without any difficulty and no third party account (PayPal) was involved in the transaction. One of the items I ordered I did not like and unlike on eBay there was no hassle to return the parcel and I received a refund very quickly. Compared to eBay where it was cumbersome to get a refund and only after countless time phoning, Amazon was courteous and instantly refunded the price. With great pleasure and after often getting annoyed, I cancelled my eBay account and decided to stay with the quick and helpful service of Amazon.

Verified Customer

Best customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 07, 2019

Bought a slow cooker recently from them - there was a slight defect with the product as it seems to leak liquid when using it to cook. Painless refund process.

Private message

Best customer service in years

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 06, 2019

Cannot recommend amazon enough!! I made multiple orders for Christmas presents, and my orders were received quickly and were exactly what I ordered, I had one bad purchase through a third party on amazon and amazon were so quick to deal with my complaint and refund my money completely even though the error was through no fault of their own!

Great Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 24, 2018

I purchased a book on Amazon Australia earlier this week and purchased the priority delivery option to ensure delivery within 2 days. The book didn’t come for 3 days and this was very inconvenient as I had gone on holiday by then. I contacted Amazon Australia about this issue and was so surprised with how quickly they got back to me and with how reasonable they were with finding a solution. I felt that they were really trying to make sure their customers have good experiences with them. I will definitely be using Amazon Australia again.

Sunshine Nth, VIC

• 1 answer
  • 39 helpful votes

Highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2018

Fantastic deals and cheap shipping, especially when you’re a Prime customer. It’s worth paying the small monthly fee for the offers and free shipping. Items are always sent quickly. I bought heaps from the Black Friday sales and leading up to Christmas and it was always hassle free

Brisbane

• 1 review
  • 3 helpful votes

Shipping time from US to AU pretty quick

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

I ended up buying two Kipling bags one from Amazon Au and one from Amazon US. However both were to shipped from the USA. I was very disappointed with searching and pre-ordering processes on the websites, specifically from US one as it doesn’t show until the end that item can’t be posted to AU. However if the same item is available on AU website it can be posted but there is quite a price difference even though I have US website set to convert the amount to AU$. Anyways my Kipling bags that were ordered on Black Friday arrived today; almost a week earlier than ETA. I am quite happy and pleased with the bags and shipping times for sure.

Clayton

Verified Customer

Service is so good and I think you should definitely try it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

On last black friday,. I have bought so many items and most of them arrived on Monday.. Then due to some issue with a postal service they were unable to deliver my ps4, on Tuesday when I contacted them. They were willing to send me another one and made it priority shipping and gave me a 10$ coupon as well. Also the price was what I paid on black friday deals price. Also i returned some ps4 games because I found them cheaper elsewhere and they were happy to refund me for those as well. So I think you should definitely try them. Also don't forget to use cashrewards to save some more money.

Launceston

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

The Amazon store is a breeze to navigate and is has a great range of products. The product I purchased was new and of good quality.

Melbourne

Better then Ebay

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

When Amazon originally dropped in Australia I could confess I wasn't a big fan. Overpriced and low in stock. A few months later and looking for Christmas presents I've fallen in love with the site. I was so use to Ebay and it's terrible service such as poor packaging that left the product damaged or waiting for a package that was being shipped from around the corner for months. Amazon cares with its packaging. The product usually coming in a box and the item being wrapped in protective material. Amazon Prime is awesome. I of course started off with the trial and with free delivery of products in Australia it's been incredibly cheap and I would receive the item 2-3 days later.

The site is still growing and it'll eventually start to match the US but in comparison think of how far Netflix Australia has developed.

Brisbane, Queensland

• 4 helpful votes

Brilliant, convenient, fast, reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2018

When Amazon first arrived in Australia I was sceptical. Now I'm a fan. They don't always have the best pricing, so do your homework, as you would with ANY purchase. Delivery is always super fast, if I order on a Friday afternoon I usually have the product by Tuesday morning. I'm a prime member too which gives access to Prime Video, Twitch Prime, and Amazon Prime. I think Amazon arriving in Australia has shaken up the retail market and after a slow start they have upped their game.

Gold Coast

Cheap, quick, top service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

You cannot go wrong with Amazon in Australia. Great service, quick delivery, even better if you subscribe to Prime! The customer service is way better than eBay and also the returns are very easy. With Prime comes also Prime Video, so no need for Netflix or Stan anymore.

Melbourne

• 1 review

Good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2018

Very happy with Amazon Australia. Purchased a RFID credit card wallet and passport wallet. Amazon generously also sent an additional gift. Website was easy to follow and delivery was prompt and by the due date

Timing was perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

I ordered a pair of shoes a week before i was going on holiday. Amazon told me that the shows would be arriving in 3 weeks so i lost all hope that would be wearing them out on holiday. Yet the day before i left the package arrived at my doorstp. 2 WEEKS EARLY! I have nothing bad at all to say about the delivery or the quality of the shoes

Pinjarra 6208

You've Got To Be Kidding

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 09, 2018

Whilst browsing through Amazon book list I came upon 4 books written by Brian O'Donnell. One title "You've Got to be Kidding" set my mind working. This book contains 56 short stories of the life of the author. Many of them are focussed on the wheat belt in WA. I was amazed. the author claims they are all basically true stories. I wonder if people really are this careless with their lives. Of course they are and it makes for a fabulous read. Amazon do a great job of presenting and delivering their books. Shake Rattle and Roll sounds intriguing as well.

Great and helpful customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

I subscribed for the kindle unlimited free trial for a month but I forgot to unsubscribe and I got charged. I originally didn’t know why was I charged by amazon as the details wasn’t provided on my transaction so I got panicked, thinking I might get hacked or smth. But it’s all fixed! They are processing the refund right away after I gave them a ring about it. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. Thank you!

Perth

• 1 answer

Inquiry of payment options PayPal

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

I recently emailed Amazon au about payment options enquiries and would they consider PayPal in the future and to get in more Paranormal tv series in stock. Amazon responded very quickly to my question and they were very helpful and added that they were working on getting PayPal up and running . Very impressive.

Latrobe Valley, Vic

Private message

Great service and prices. Still a lot of work to go.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2018

Pros:
-Prime delivery times are astounding and setting the bar for other online sellers. Like I bought items as part of Black Friday and they were here Monday morning.
-Amazons customer service has been always great. There is a disconnect between the support staff and boots on the ground in AU though which is frustrating at times.
-The pricing on some items including the everyday products is great including stuff during Prime Day or now Black Friday.

Cons:
-Options and such missing or not working; “Watched Deals” give no notification when the deal starts and just disappears from your watched list, the “Global Store” button appears to have no effect whether on or off.
-Amazon do not provide services that there is no technical reason like FreeTime for Echo or Households.
-Allowing highly priced items from the US from other sellers (not Amazon US) to show in results is damaging Amazons image.

Sydney

• 2 comments
  • 6 helpful votes

Loving Amazon US and Amazon Australia

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2018

Just recently have joined to shop on Amazon and I am thrilled with their services. When I shop on Amazon US the Australian Post takes care of the shipping to Australia and import charges. Getting things from Amazon (both) are super quick and I get email updates about tracking the item. Very happy with their services. Ever grateful to Amazon US and Amazon Australia.

Wonderful exhilarating story

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

Battlefield Pacific is a fantastic read, James Rosone keeps getting better and better, can’t wait until Battlefield Russia. The storyline is so very realistic it almost reads like a documentary

1 of 3 pages