• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Fantastic Price, Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

The site is simple to use, and the price beat option was flawless for me. Simply type the URL of the price that you want to beat, and it automatically approved it for me.

Incredible knowledge and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Massive range, well staffed who are loaded with knowledge and understanding of all the different brands and needs won’t shop anywhere else now

Verified Customer

Excellent product and customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

I ordered my favourite protein bar (Slim Secrets Bare Bar - Double Choc) and although the number of boxes I had ordered was not in stock, I was extremely happy with the customer service - part of my order arrived almost immediately, and I was regularly kept updated with the progress of the remaining order. Thank you so much!

Perfect one stop shop for all my needs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

Aminoz is in a convenient location and have friendly staff that greet you upon entry and go out of their way to make your experience as smooth and pleasant as possible. With a great range of products it can not be faulted.

Simply the best.... Better than all the rest

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Site and cart are easy to use, the range of products is vast, and anything not in stock is back ordered quickly. Automated notification systems, human staff and courier used are all great. Can't fault these guys.

Such great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

My husband is extremely happy with his products... the service they have provided has been very helpful.
They offer prompt replies and delivery was in time.
Products were also great... will definitely be purchasing from these guys again!

Thank you.

Verified Customer

Perfect Service Every Time!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

I order protein powder a few times a year and Amino Z has never let me down. From an easy to navigate website offering nutrition information, actual customer reviews, their own video testimonials to bonus offers, short date products, and sample packs it's a wonder why I use to go to other places. Their range, extensive knowledge, and points system will keep me coming back.

Number 1 online supplement store

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Excellent service, great product range, good pricing. Really satisfied with the whole experience, will definitely be buying all my supplements from Amino Z

Excellent Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Very easy to navigate my way around their website and find the specific products I was after, although there was a lot of brands and products to choose from. Everything is always well packed and great communications throughout the whole purchase and shipping process.

Amazing customer service and products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

I required protein drinks due to a major operation I had. I found AminoZ site very easy to navigate and locate what I needed.
There is a wide range of products which gave me scope to purchase what I needed.
The product I purchased was just as advertised. It was a great price and amazing customer service.
I have told my family and friends of AminoZ and I will definitely be purchasing from them again.

Very Impressed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

Easy to find the products. Communication is excellent along all steps of the process. Prompt delivery.
I keep coming back.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

Easy website to navigate and good options. Also quick delivery well within the expected timeframe and with good packaging for the product

Fast Efficient Service and a great range of products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2018

Amino Z website was easy to navigate and found my WHEY protein powder easily. I was given a promotion/coupon code and put it in the wrong spot when checking out. I contacted them and they sorted it out the same day. Very impressed with their Customer Service. The product arrived in 2 days which was awesome.

great prices great protein ... massive savings

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2018

every month these guys give out massive savings on products... ?i buy regular supplements from amino z .. literally unbeatable

Happy with my purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

The product I was looking was vey easy tonfind on the website and I am really satisfied with the service.
Cant wait to place ny next order with you guys :)

- a very happy customer

Worse company: very late delivery, representatives are rude. worse customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

Beware: only buy from this company if you want to experience very late delivery and poor customer service. In short pain in your A**. Better pay $5-$10 extra to get your products on time to other companies. No wonder, their service is the same for their clubZ members.

Comments
AminoZ Official

Hi Jasjit, Thank you for your feedback and I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. I reviewed your order and below is what happened: 24 November - order was placed online at around 10:49am; ... read more »

Simple to use was delivered quicker than I expected even though it was on back order .will definitel

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

Excellent !!! Love the discounts given and found it’s cheaper than other sites. Highly recommend using this site. Received my products quicker than expected even though they were on back order

Brisbane

Private message

Always great prices, super fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

These guys always have great prices, and run specials on all the popular brands as well. Once you have ordered the courier delivery is very quick, and they email you to let you know it should of been delivered, so no more wondering if a package was taken!

Excellent Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2018

The Nth Parramatta store is very easy to navigate, the only complaint if I had is that there should be more pricing on either the products or on the shelves, apart from that all good.
Very extensive range of products, I purchased a container of pre-workout, so far seems to be working ok, only had 1 workout using so will tell later.
I am not sure of her name , but the young lady that served me was very gracious & helpful I must admit, hopefully I will see her again.

Regards,
N.B

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

I looked for them through Google and took time to compare between different sites. Totally did not disappoint! Very prompt customer service, very lenient and flexible order terms (I switched flavor in a heartbeat, because they ran out of stock, and they shipped the protein bars to me within 24 hours). They are also very thorough with touching up and making sure your order get to you like the shipping service indicates. Overall, very enjoyable and great experience.

1 of 132 pages

I placed an order last Wednesday and it was sent with the courier Thursday. It should have been delivered Friday. The courier is not giving me an answer as to why my order is still sitting in the Sydney depot. I’ve tried calling, texting and emailing Amino z to no avail. Can someone please check on order 109408782 and get back to me ASAP? Thanks

Brooke asked on Sep 18, 2018

Answer this

Hi Brooke,

We have replied to your email last 19 and 20 September. Last 20 September, we informed you that we have sent a replacement order via Australia Post instead, and the replacement order was dispatched last 19 September.

As per Australia Post's online tracker, they attempted delivery last 21 September, but no one was available to receive and sign for the parcel. They left a delivery card and forwarded the parcel to the post office where you can pick it up instead. It is awaiting collection at the post office.

I have sent a separate email with your tracking number and the post office location.

If you require further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,
Grace, Team Amino Z

I am 26 years old guy,height 5.7,wight 76.which protein I should take with 1 hour workout?

Kangkan Aditya asked on Apr 17, 2016

Answer this

Hi Kangkan,

Types of protein are goal specific.

If you are looking to gain weight, look for a protein powder with a high carb content.

If you are looking to lose weight, go for thermogenic (fat burning) protein powders.

Hope this helps!