Delightful purchasing experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

I purchased my granddaughter's birthday present online and was amazed by the speed of delivery. She'll be thrilled with her gift

Store type: Online store

You've made a child smile!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

Thank you so much for arranging the prompt delivery of my order for a particular book for a special child - in a very short time indeed I was able to hold the book in my hand. This certainly makes Angus and Robertson the store to approach for prompt professional service.

Good service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

I was very pleased with the order process and fast delivery of the books I ordered. Great tracking information so I knew date of delivery.

Store type: Online store

The go to store for prompt professional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

Very easy to use book online system, good selection of books, the staff are excellent with any questions and follow up service. Very prompt delivery. Yes, the go to store for prompt professional service!

Good supplier of Technical References

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

A & R have an excellent range of the better reference materials, with good customer service and delivery as promised. An easy online order system complements this.

Super quick service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

Easy to use website and checkout. Delivery was processed and delivered very promptly. Great tracking and follow up. Highly recommended.

Book order

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

Ordered two children's books online, website was easy to navigate. Angus and Robertson have great prices and the delivery was very fast.

Compulsory for School

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

Placed order online and received order in two(2) days through Australia Post. I could also track my order which was great. It was quick no fuss. Excellent service.

Store type: Online store

A very professional service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2019

We found the online service very easy and seamless to use. It provided a good wide option of books and we found what we needed even though it was unavailable at every other source we had tried. The actual delivery service was also impressive and we were kept informed all along the way via both email and sms. Thank you!

Books

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2019

Great service Ordered two books Received them in 2 days Angus and Roberts were let down by the postal service who left them in sight of the street despite requesting them to be left out of sight

• 1 question
  • 1 answer

Excellent!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2019

Super quick. Super simple. Super efficient. Very happy customer!
Not sure why I have to write a minimum of twenty words but I do so this is what I am writing with my extra words.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2019

I ordered a book that was out of stock and was told it would be a couple of weeks, I had it with in the week very impressed. Thank you Angus & Robertson.

GAWLER

• 3 comments
  • 3 helpful votes

Best price available - well packed - quick delivery

Best price available - easy to order and track - well packed - quick delivery

Free postage was available for purchases over a certain amount - this proved cheaper than second hand or new at Amazon or Ebay

Wish there was still a bricks and mortar store here

PERTH

• 2 comments
  • 1 question
  • 4 helpful votes

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2019

I placed my order on January 2 and received it on January 4. Excellent Service, I will certainly use Angus and Robertson again, and recommend them to friends and family.

So Quick!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

The whole purchase process was incredibly easy. Ordered the book on 2nd January, was delivered on the 4th. I wasn't expecting it to be so quick! Product received as ordered. Will definitely purchase from here again.

Very Easy and Very Responsive

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

Easy to navigate website. Prompt delivery. When i made a mistake fixed by phone seamlessly and without fuss. Happy to continue to use.

Store type: Online store

Big book was well protected in postage - and there was no postage fee. Phill on Jan 11, 2019

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

I ordered quite a heavy paperback book and was concerned about damage via the postage. To my delight the packaging was twict the size of the book and extremely well protected. The time frame for delivery was excellent as well.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2019

Purchased a book online shortly before Christmas... very quick delivery and superb packaging. I'd use this company again!

Happy with service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2019

Easy to order and here earlier than expected. Considering it was over the Christmas and new year period. Will order online here again.

cookbooks

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2019

easy access to find the book I was looking for, book was posted promptly with confirmation send to me. The book arrived by post in perfect condition.

1 of 125 pages

Hi, I would like to know if the book titled TENANTS OF MY MIND is available for sale? With many thanks Author

Thalia Prima asked on Aug 19, 2018

Hi Thalia,

That title is available to purchase on our site, you can find it here: https://www.angusrobertson.com.au/books/tenants-of-my-mind-ariette-singer/p/9780648211877

Jess

Hi, I ordered a book for my husbands birthday. The delivery was speedy - buT the quality of the book is shocking. Impossible to read, rough cut. No warning of this in the description. Needless to say, I had to go buy him something else altogether. Even after all this time together, I don't want to give him a sub-standard gift. What are the options re returning please?.

Maya asked on Mar 23, 2018

Hi Maya,

I'm really sorry to hear that! I'd like to look into it further and check the quality of the book, would I be able to grab your order number please?

#08364424

Hi Maya,

Thanks for providing your order number! I've looked into it a little further and the book you purchased was actually printed with bevelled edge pages. Bevelled edge means that the edges of the pages are cut in a way to give them an older or historical look, it's an intentional design choice. I've updated the description so that this is more clear.

I've sent you an email with some details on how to return the item if you would still like to return it. Feel free to respond to my email if you have any further questions.

Jess

Ordered from A&R a week ago and my order has been stuck on "processing" ever since! For something that was meant to take 1-2 days to be dispatched I'm extremely annoyed at this. Its a christmas present for my mother and now I'm worried it won't get here in time, despite being ordered with plenty of time to arrive. Not happy! Any help?

Rachel asked on Dec 07, 2017

Hi Rachel,

I'm sorry to hear this, let me take a look into it for you. Could I have your order number please?

My order number is #08206044

Still pending, still NOT HAPPY! If you tell someone you're going to look into it, actually look into it!

See all 6 questions about Angus & Robertson

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.