excellent service easy to use

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

The product was as described and came well packaged in the post and in a reasonable time frame. Would buy from them again.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2018

Rang and purchased over the phone. The phone assistant sounded genuine and helped me with the process. One thing I really appreciated was A & G didn't put constraints on the delivery which is really beneficial as 9 times out of 10 no one is home. We have it organised with Australia Post for deliveries when no one is available to be placed in a designated safe place. .I forgot to ask A & G about the delivery which i often do and then left in the position of getting to a post office which is no easy achievement.

In a nutshell, great service, great processes and many thanks.

Windows 10 for Seniors

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2018

Well presented, advertised as written in larger print for seniors, that was a bit of an overstatement, I had to use, not always, but had to use a magnifier glass. That was no probleam.
Just like with all of this type of books or instruction there are never anything to guide you with the problems you bought the book for the first place. My query was how to transfer an E-mail address from a just received mail into my “Contact”- address- book, not by typing it in, but transferring it –"copy and paste"- type of transfer, so there will be no typo error. Not a single word. Nothing at all. Everything else but the reason I purchased this book. As a consolidation, my friend purchased one of those “for Idiots” books, for the very same reason, it was the same. At least this one is a better looking book, classier at least.
Have some good instructions, quality printed, apart from some of the print size- for Seniors-, it will look good on the bookshelf. No regret.
The book arrived on time as promist by Angus and Robertson,well done. It was well packaged for posting.
Bert

Comments
Angus & Robertson Official

Hi Bert, I'm glad to hear the book arrived to you safely! The first half of your review however would be best placed as a review on our site, so other customers may read it and make a more informe... read more »

Excellent gift

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2018

Slick delivery, I was kept informed on it’s progress all the way, very happy, I am genuinely surprised that there are still companies that offer great customer service.

Fantastic, easy to navigate web site

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2018

I easily found the books I wanted through the search function and I had little information to go on - great when you are time poor. The checkout process was also very straight forward for a first time visitor. I will be back!

I love Angus and Robertson

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

Orders are always picked very quickly. The packaging method keeps my precious books safe and sound on their journey. The books are delivered very quickly. If there is some reason why a book on my order is unavailable, Angus and Robertson notify me straight away. My Uncle gave me a voucher for Christmas and since then I've made dozens of orders.

Great service - very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

I bought a book online - decent price and I was happy with free shipping offer. It was on its way the next day and arrived the very next morning - like a 36 hr turnaround.

Verified Customer

Efficient and simple

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

I was sent information of estimates when my book might come and I could follow the location of the book on the way to my address.

Happy Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

I couldn't believe how quickly the book was placed in the post and it arrived safely and well packaged . Prompt and efficient service. Thank you

Very Happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

I live in a rural area and the package arrived within a few days. Meaning I could give the book as a gift on the day of the intended's birthday. I was very pleased and happy with this service.

A quick and efficient service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

Books arrived in good time and in good order and were placed by the front door out of the weather. Punctual and efficient. I was impressed by how quickly Angus & Robertson dispensed the order.

Verified Customer

Well packed sent quickly all items correct, good communication

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

Title says it all, but also the tracking emails and messages worked well with Aus Post, updates when it was dispatched to messages on the morning it was coming.They also did an order split to get the immediately available items sent straight away, next dispatch was sent two days later. Delivery to WA was quick enough.

Top marks.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

A very positive transaction I must say. It is refreshing and reassuring to know that Angus and Robertson can have a book into your home in less than a week with Australia Post not letting the side down either (surprise, surprise).

Very good

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

Excellent service except for Australia Post's delivery -I couldn't get to the door in time being on crutches and had to go up to the PO for collection of the item.

Excellent Indeed

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

Intending to buy more copies and share this positive book for living a blessed life. I was desperate to get this book after watching the YouTube interview about it. Thank you too for the efficient service.

Very quick service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

I was running out of time to get a gift for my neice's birthday. The A&R website was easy to navigate and postage was prompt. The book arrived in time and it is a great introduction to strong and successful women for young girls.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

Great book and efficient delivery. I will definitely be visiting again to purchase more books from this site. Thank you

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

This was my first time ordering books on line, there were no hassles and the service was excellent , I will continue to order boos this way

So fast and affordable.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2018

Compared to overseas book companies, Angus and Roberson delivered my books within 3 days of placing the order and they both came at once. The cost was much less than RRP-can’t fault them at all.

Road map book purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2018

The whole process, from time of online purchase, to delivery was excellent. I received the parcel within several days and quite surprised by really quick delivery timeframe. And the price was competitive with Amazon. In this instance they only had a used Hema Australian Road Map atlas, which was more expensive than a new one on this site.

1 of 77 pages

Hi, I ordered a book for my husbands birthday. The delivery was speedy - buT the quality of the book is shocking. Impossible to read, rough cut. No warning of this in the description. Needless to say, I had to go buy him something else altogether. Even after all this time together, I don't want to give him a sub-standard gift. What are the options re returning please?.

Maya asked on Mar 23, 2018

Hi Maya,

I'm really sorry to hear that! I'd like to look into it further and check the quality of the book, would I be able to grab your order number please?

#08364424

Hi Maya,

Thanks for providing your order number! I've looked into it a little further and the book you purchased was actually printed with bevelled edge pages. Bevelled edge means that the edges of the pages are cut in a way to give them an older or historical look, it's an intentional design choice. I've updated the description so that this is more clear.

I've sent you an email with some details on how to return the item if you would still like to return it. Feel free to respond to my email if you have any further questions.

Jess

Ordered from A&R a week ago and my order has been stuck on "processing" ever since! For something that was meant to take 1-2 days to be dispatched I'm extremely annoyed at this. Its a christmas present for my mother and now I'm worried it won't get here in time, despite being ordered with plenty of time to arrive. Not happy! Any help?

Rachel asked on Dec 07, 2017

Hi Rachel,

I'm sorry to hear this, let me take a look into it for you. Could I have your order number please?

My order number is #08206044

Still pending, still NOT HAPPY! If you tell someone you're going to look into it, actually look into it!

My order has been on 'order processing' for two days and I am confused if it has been dispatched or not. Every time I click on it, it says that it will be dispatched within 24-48 hours. It's actually for someones birthday TOMORROW. How do I get someone to contact me? I've had no luck via emails.

Kattttttt asked on Nov 22, 2017

HI Kat,

Let me look into this for you, could I have your order number please?

Hi Jess,
I was emailed with a tracking number late yesterday saying it was dispatched the day before!
Thank you for getting back to me. Great customer service!
Kat.