Fast Post!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

Lightning fast processing, dispatch and delivery. I live in Perth and often have to wait weeks for deliveries from the East. I placed the order on a Tuesday after COB and received the book the following Tuesday. Pricing was very competitive too! Highly recommended.

Efficient turnaround

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

A book that was difficult to find in store was delivered in an extremely short time frame. Great service provided.

Efficient Dispatch & Delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

I couldn't believe how quickly my order was dispatched and delivered to my door. This is definitely my future way of purchasing reading material.

Exactly what was desired by my grand daughter

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

The whole online purchase and delivery with updates was excellent. I am impressed. I can't see where your service can be improved!

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Prompt delivery of goods in great condition. Website is easy to navigate. Hassle free shopping experience. Will shop here again.

Logan

• 2 comments
  • 1 question
  • 5 answers
  • 6 helpful votes
Private message

Good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

I ordered a book online, my order was quickly confirmed by email , I was kept informed of the progress of my order, and my book arrived expeditiously. Normally I purchase only e-books but should I need hard copy books, I will use Angus & Robertson again. Good service.

Promote delivery and in excellent condition

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

The product was ordered online and was shipped by suppliers within 24 hours. The product arrived in excellent condition due to adequate packaging.

Thrilled that A & R was able to supply the titles I was seeking

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

A & R website was easy to access, easy to find one's way around, placing my order was efficient & delivery very quick. Excellent service

Impressed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

I was impressed by the selection and how quickly it got delivered. It came in perefect time for my friend's birthday. Thank you

2 days from ordering to delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Great website which was easy to use and was delivered 2 days after ordering. Could not believe how fast it arrived. Communication from store to advice on delivery was sent to my email

Made me very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

I ordered a book that no one else had 2 days before I needed it. To my absolute surprise it arrived on the day of my husbands birthday to which I will be eternally greatful. Thank you very much

Awesome service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

The site was easy to use with loads of information at the click of a button. Very quick delivery and packed very well. Free delivery was a bonus!

Fast and efficient!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Bought a cookbook as a gift at an amazing price - their online price was better than their competitors, plus free shipping! Placed the order on a Thursday evening, was shipped out on Friday, and received my book on the Monday. Very impressed by this level of service and will definitely look for titles at A&R in the future!

Happy with my purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Books arrived promptly and correctly, free postage was a bonus. So much easier to shop from home
Will definitely use them again

Fantastic fast service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

You may pay a little extra but it’s worth it. They are very efficient and quick on delivery. Highly recommend

Found what I wanted easily

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

None of our local shops or stationers had the item I wanted. Found it straight away on line (A & R). It arrived within a few days and was priced well.

Ease of purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Able to find book I wanted and easy to order, prompt delivery. Emails sent to follow up for delivery times.

Excellent service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

Excellent service. I had ordered Explicit Instruction (9781609180416) Paperback / softback Charles A. Hughes Anita L. Archer . The book arrived in time and the packaging was great and the contents sealed and protected in a way I've not seen anywhere else .

Christmas shopping....the easy way

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

More than happy with the service...easy to order and prompt delivery. Would have no hesitation in using or recommending the website for future purchases.

Easy and Fast

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

The present was for my friends 4 year old daughters birthday which I was late organizing! The website was really easy to use and my order arrived the next day on her birthday, well impressed!!

1 of 113 pages

Hi, I would like to know if the book titled TENANTS OF MY MIND is available for sale? With many thanks Author

Thalia Prima asked on Aug 19, 2018

Hi Thalia,

That title is available to purchase on our site, you can find it here: https://www.angusrobertson.com.au/books/tenants-of-my-mind-ariette-singer/p/9780648211877

Jess

Hi, I ordered a book for my husbands birthday. The delivery was speedy - buT the quality of the book is shocking. Impossible to read, rough cut. No warning of this in the description. Needless to say, I had to go buy him something else altogether. Even after all this time together, I don't want to give him a sub-standard gift. What are the options re returning please?.

Maya asked on Mar 23, 2018

Hi Maya,

I'm really sorry to hear that! I'd like to look into it further and check the quality of the book, would I be able to grab your order number please?

#08364424

Hi Maya,

Thanks for providing your order number! I've looked into it a little further and the book you purchased was actually printed with bevelled edge pages. Bevelled edge means that the edges of the pages are cut in a way to give them an older or historical look, it's an intentional design choice. I've updated the description so that this is more clear.

I've sent you an email with some details on how to return the item if you would still like to return it. Feel free to respond to my email if you have any further questions.

Jess

Ordered from A&R a week ago and my order has been stuck on "processing" ever since! For something that was meant to take 1-2 days to be dispatched I'm extremely annoyed at this. Its a christmas present for my mother and now I'm worried it won't get here in time, despite being ordered with plenty of time to arrive. Not happy! Any help?

Rachel asked on Dec 07, 2017

Hi Rachel,

I'm sorry to hear this, let me take a look into it for you. Could I have your order number please?

My order number is #08206044

Still pending, still NOT HAPPY! If you tell someone you're going to look into it, actually look into it!

See all 6 questions about Angus & Robertson