Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

From time I ordered the book it was received in quick time and in good condition. Highly recommend Angus and Robertson

Good reads

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

A great selection of books at a very competitive price, plus excellent delivery service. Have always shopped at A&R with confidence.

Efficient service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

Thanks for making my first purchase through you so easy, I will definitely use your service again when I next look to buy.

Verified Customer

Great experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

Purchased 2 books. Price was good . They arrived quickly. Would recommend Angus & Robertson to others. Very happy with the experience.

Great experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

The purchasing experience was simple and the delivery was prompt and on time. In fact the book arrived a day earlier than expected. Would highly recommend.

Fantastic service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

Parcel was delivered within two days of placing my online order. I am very impressed with the quick and efficient service, and will definitely shop from Angus & Robertson again!

Online book purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

Found a book I hadn't seen in years that isn't stocked everywhere. The price was really reasonable and it shipped quickly.

Good reading

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

Purchased 2 older publications, which arrived very promptly.
Liked being kept up to date at each stage form the purchase through to actual delivery.
Good service.

EXACTLY what I was looking for

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

Bought the monster at the end of this book and another monster at the end of this book....Kids love them

Good service, right price, quality books. What's not to like?

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

Surprised that A & R had the book, surprised it was at a good price, surprised with the fast service, surprised with the fast no fuss delivery. Shouldn't have been surprised with an Australian business staffed by Australians could deliver all these things and still be profitable. Well done to all the staff at A & R. You have my loyalty and my trust.

Good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

Asked for three books published many years ago. Received two almost straight away and was advised other might be up to three weeks but it arrived within a week.

Fast postage

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

Ordering the book was easy, postage was quick, it arrived in time for my brother's birthday. No complaints at all.

Fast postage

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

Found what i wanted and very fast delivery easy to use website some other sites had cheaper postage however they were overseas much prefer Australian sites

Great service, fast postage

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2017

Easy ordering, great price and super fast delivery with updates on every stage of postage. Will visit this site again when I need to search for reading material. Well done and thankyou.

Fast delivery; rotten website & phone

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2017

Found just what I wanted, an urgently-needed item with a great price and promising a faster delivery than anyone else. Moreover, free postage was offered through another website that found this for me. However, the A & R website wouldn't let me complete the order process. It took most of the next day for long-suffering husband to keep trying the telephone link. He eventually (and surprisingly) managed to get a person on the phone, who took the order and honoured the postage deal. She was a bit offhand about it all, but the order went through with lightning-fast speed, and my book was received incredibly quickly.

So I would rate 5 stars for range, price and delivery, but much lower for ease of ordering. Please fix the glitches in your website and make sure the phone is actually answered.

Comments
Angus & Robertson Official

Hi Scottie, I'm very sorry for the poor experience you had with us. Would I be able to grab the order number that this relates to? We would like to get some more information from you in regards to... read more »

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2017

Excellent service, price was very competitive plus I was always informed of progress from ordering to delivery , completely satisfied Thanks

Good, prompt service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2017

Received books in good condition and a little earlier than promised. Have used this site before and invariably have had a similar experience.

Good Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2017

Thank you, needed this book in a hurry and Angus and Robertson got it shipped out asap.
Great Service, Thank you

Very gòod reading

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2017

Very easy to order on your site very happy will use this site again and tell my friends thank you

Prompt delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2017

I was very surprised to receive my book three days after ordering. It was actually quicker than me finding the time to go to a store. I expected about a three week delivery time. So well done Angus and Robertson. It will not be the last time I buy a book from you on line.

1 of 27 pages