Easy and delivered on time

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

Happy with the service - received my book in mint condition within the time frame. Happy I didnt have to pay extra for having it delivered within 4 days :)

Very pleased

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

Excellent service . Kept upto date with products arrival which arrived on correct date. Thankyou so much. Will certainly use your company again

Verified Customer

First time Buyer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

This was the first time I have used Angus & Robertson online site. The price was competitive and the site easy to use. My package arrive well wrapped and promptly. I will certainly use them again.

well packed and delivered promptly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

A & R delivered my book in just a few days, and it was very wellpacked and I am thrilled with the book, and the price was better than other companies, I will use them again

Great service and quick delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

The order was easy to search and delivery was very quick. Updates on delivery progress was regular and items arrived when expected.

Tin Can Bay

Private message

Looking and found!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2018

Buying online was simple and easy. The selection was excellent and they had everything I needed in multiple options including hard and paper back copies.

Spot On

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2018

The book I ordered arrived precisely on time, was tracked all the way. It was left exactly where I asked it to be left in perfect condition. No problems at all. A very positive experience. Thank You.

Modifying the sidevalve Ford V8

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

Excellent book with step by step photos and great text that makes the rebuilding of the engine so much better.

Quick, easy and good packaging

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

Fuss free from purchase to arrival. Great tracking info through Australia Post. Arrived quickly. Will buy again for sure. Thanks

Ordered one day and received the books the next!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

Wonderful service! Website was user friendly and better still sourced locally. I look forward to using Angus and Robertson again in the future.

First class all the way.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

Easy on line purchase.I was kept informed all the way and the purchase arrived on time. Australia Post delivery man was cheerful and a pleasure to deal with. Congratulations A&R.

Excellent company to deal with.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

Fast delivery with the book securely wrapped and in perfect condition. I am very happy with the service and would not hesitate to use them again.

Fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

Great service, very quick and speedy delivery. Would definitely shop with Angus & Robertson again. Also reasonably priced for what I wanted.

Good efficient online service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

Ordering was easy and the order was delivered quickly. I am very happy with the service and I would use them again

Excellent company to deal with.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

Books are sent in padded hard covered satchel made for rough handling so always arrive in perfect conditon. The order is sent off straight away and if not in stock they will tell you how long it will take. They can access a huge array of book titles and have been in business a long time because they give the best customer service. You cant go wrong ordering with this company.

Lovely book

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

We have been looking for a visitors book for our Meadery, it has been difficult to find the right size and style. This book is ideal. It arrived extremely quickly and we are looking forward to our customers writing in it.

Very prompt

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

The books ordered online appeared within a few working days, well protected in their package. Although I ordered 2 and initially only one could be found, the 2nd book appeared within a couple of days of the first at no extra charge.

Most excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

Has the titles I want and super fast delivery. Most definitely going to use always in the future. Wish I new earlier

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

Excellent Service. University textbook unavailable at Co-op and elsewhere. Arrived very quickly and cheaply.
. . . . . .

Good service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

I place my order and receive with no damages and quick delivery And left where I asked it to be placed

1 of 87 pages

Hi, I ordered a book for my husbands birthday. The delivery was speedy - buT the quality of the book is shocking. Impossible to read, rough cut. No warning of this in the description. Needless to say, I had to go buy him something else altogether. Even after all this time together, I don't want to give him a sub-standard gift. What are the options re returning please?.

Maya asked on Mar 23, 2018

Hi Maya,

I'm really sorry to hear that! I'd like to look into it further and check the quality of the book, would I be able to grab your order number please?

#08364424

Hi Maya,

Thanks for providing your order number! I've looked into it a little further and the book you purchased was actually printed with bevelled edge pages. Bevelled edge means that the edges of the pages are cut in a way to give them an older or historical look, it's an intentional design choice. I've updated the description so that this is more clear.

I've sent you an email with some details on how to return the item if you would still like to return it. Feel free to respond to my email if you have any further questions.

Jess

Ordered from A&R a week ago and my order has been stuck on "processing" ever since! For something that was meant to take 1-2 days to be dispatched I'm extremely annoyed at this. Its a christmas present for my mother and now I'm worried it won't get here in time, despite being ordered with plenty of time to arrive. Not happy! Any help?

Rachel asked on Dec 07, 2017

Hi Rachel,

I'm sorry to hear this, let me take a look into it for you. Could I have your order number please?

My order number is #08206044

Still pending, still NOT HAPPY! If you tell someone you're going to look into it, actually look into it!

My order has been on 'order processing' for two days and I am confused if it has been dispatched or not. Every time I click on it, it says that it will be dispatched within 24-48 hours. It's actually for someones birthday TOMORROW. How do I get someone to contact me? I've had no luck via emails.

Kattttttt asked on Nov 22, 2017

HI Kat,

Let me look into this for you, could I have your order number please?

Hi Jess,
I was emailed with a tracking number late yesterday saying it was dispatched the day before!
Thank you for getting back to me. Great customer service!
Kat.