Very competitive prices and excellent delivery service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

Item arrived in excellent condition very promptly. Perfectly packaged in a very safe package with bubble wrap to stop contents moving around.

Great service and quick delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

Prices are cooperative with other major online book sites. Books were delivered within days of the order and the books that were not in stock were sourced and sent shortly thereafter at no additional cost. I of course purchase $60+ books at a time so I am eligible for free delivery on top of sale price savings. Really great service.

Perfect

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

Great service,good condition, nicely packed, no complaints. Would recomend to anyone to buy and get delivered from Angus & Robertson.

Why so much packaging?

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

Ordered 2 books. Arrived quickly. But because the packaging was large and could not be bent, it was not able to be left anywhere else but at a post office for pick up. Seemed like a waste of packaging.

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

Awesome and easy checkout , Super quick delivery , Arrived in the time it was needed , Grandson was really impressed , well done Guys/Girls , Will be ordering again , Five stars all the way

Good service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

Both books were immaculate. Postage was swift. Order process was straightforward. Customer service was not needed. I am loving this! :)

Speedy delivery of item not in stock elsewhere.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

Recently saw a book that would be perfect for my dad’s birthday. Ordered from A&R and received within a few days. Everywhere else the book was an overseas order which would not arrive before his birthday. Thank you.

ADELAIDE

• 1 question
  • 7 helpful votes
Private message

Great service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

From placing my order, all the way through to delivery, it was a simple, efficient and timely process.
No complaints,
Thanks A & R.

returning customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

Very efficient transaction with no superflous steps or information requirements. Price clearly displayed and delivery was fast and in line with expectations. I will return again.

Verified Customer

Very speedy delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

Delivered much earlier than expected. Good quality books at a very good price. Excellent service. Would recommend this supplier to family and friends.

Just what we wanted

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

Great to find a book seller who can source locally and have such a big range. I bought for my daughter who was thrilled not to have to wait weeks for the next in her favorite series, Thanks A&R. love the online shop!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

I received prompt and excellent service. Order and delivered within 2 days . Will definitely use A&R again, and highly recommend this service. Thanks so much

Outstanding service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

I ordered on a Thursday evening at around 6.30 pm, item was delivered by 10am the next day Friday. Thank you.

Very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

Very happy with the easy purchase and speedy delivery. Will use again. This is very handy when you can't get into large shopping centres with bookstores.

Quick delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

Great speedy online service. The book (Fear) was delivered the day after it was published! Was well packaged and delivered to door.

Very happy with the book and swift delivery to my address.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

See above - very happy with the service. You had the exact book and at the right price. Will purchase from you again if I need to ...

Adelaide

Private message

Expectations - met and exceded

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

This is the first time I've ordered online through Angus and Robertson. I am very impressed with how quickly I received the books, the excellent condition they were in, and the recyclable packaging used.

Replacement book

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

Very quick post and in fantastic condition and shape thank you to everyone involved. I will definitely be ordering more offline form you

Verified Customer

Amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

My order was placed at 8pm and was delivered and received at 10.30 the next morning. Amazingly fast and efficient service!

Great quality and speedy delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

My purchase arrived within days in a well secured wax mail packet. I am pleased with the process of ordering online from start to finish.

1 of 103 pages

Hi, I would like to know if the book titled TENANTS OF MY MIND is available for sale? With many thanks Author

Thalia Prima asked on Aug 19, 2018

Hi Thalia,

That title is available to purchase on our site, you can find it here: https://www.angusrobertson.com.au/books/tenants-of-my-mind-ariette-singer/p/9780648211877

Jess

Hi, I ordered a book for my husbands birthday. The delivery was speedy - buT the quality of the book is shocking. Impossible to read, rough cut. No warning of this in the description. Needless to say, I had to go buy him something else altogether. Even after all this time together, I don't want to give him a sub-standard gift. What are the options re returning please?.

Maya asked on Mar 23, 2018

Hi Maya,

I'm really sorry to hear that! I'd like to look into it further and check the quality of the book, would I be able to grab your order number please?

#08364424

Hi Maya,

Thanks for providing your order number! I've looked into it a little further and the book you purchased was actually printed with bevelled edge pages. Bevelled edge means that the edges of the pages are cut in a way to give them an older or historical look, it's an intentional design choice. I've updated the description so that this is more clear.

I've sent you an email with some details on how to return the item if you would still like to return it. Feel free to respond to my email if you have any further questions.

Jess

Ordered from A&R a week ago and my order has been stuck on "processing" ever since! For something that was meant to take 1-2 days to be dispatched I'm extremely annoyed at this. Its a christmas present for my mother and now I'm worried it won't get here in time, despite being ordered with plenty of time to arrive. Not happy! Any help?

Rachel asked on Dec 07, 2017

Hi Rachel,

I'm sorry to hear this, let me take a look into it for you. Could I have your order number please?

My order number is #08206044

Still pending, still NOT HAPPY! If you tell someone you're going to look into it, actually look into it!

See all 6 questions about Angus & Robertson