Great books and timeline, some blemishes

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2018

The books are delightful and the order to delivery process was seamless. The books themselves look to have been handled by hands that had touched many books that day and thus passed on some smudgy dark blemishes to the textured white covers which wasn't ideal.

Quickly becoming my Bible

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2018

New at Essential Oils and having watched Dr Z series, I needed a quick reference book and this book delivers everything I need. I have made numerous recipes and tried them and not one disappointed, in fact all are just fabulous as I am getting rid of all chemicals in my home.

Great price, fast delivery and well packaged

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

My textbook was $20 cheaper here, free delivery within 5 days, and extremely well packaged so arrived in perfect condition. Would highly recommend and will definitely be using again. Thanks for great service A&R!

Awesome quick and efficient service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

Thanks for your prompt and professional service. Ordering was quick and easy. Books arrived within 3 days. Packaged well. I'll be back!

On line purchase review

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

Would definitely buy online again. Delivery was very efficient. The book arrived 2 days after ordering. Appreciated postage updates via email.

Verified Customer

Speedy delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

Happy to recommend. Competitive price and very fast delivery - received within 2 business days. Great experience. Will use again.

Excellent service and fast shipping

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

The website is easy to use, shipping of products is fast and notification email about your order are wonderful. I knew what was happening with my book every step of the way.

Great service, price and communication.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Happy to recommend based on a great experience. Website was easy to use, price was competitive, delivery communication was excellent.

• 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Quick delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Had to order an extra text book for my sons school - luckily A&R had the book and it was cheaper than anywhere else and arrived in a couple of days!

Verified Customer

Just what i needed for nursing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Thanks for the speedy delivery, this is going to be very helpful with my degree. Keep up the good work.

A wonderful gift.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

My daughter just finished her degree in Business and mentioned The Barefoot Investor. I quickly tried to buy one in a small country town for her as a gift for completing her degree. Of course I couldn't find one anywhere and remembered about you guys.
So simple, quick and easy with fast delivery, loved it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

My order was delivered promptly and in great condition. Thank you for your professional service. I know when I have to order books for work I can count on Angus and Robertson supplying them.

Really Happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

I spent a lot of time comparing prices for a long list of books I needed for study and Angus and Robertson were the cheapest. I ordered books late on Thursday night and they were on the doorstep first thing Monday morning. A couple of the books were newer versions of what was on the book list. Couldn't be happier.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

I Ordered a book and was impressed how quickly it was dispatched and delivered, with updates about progress. Great service!

Fast postage

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Great service and easy to order. Fast postage and excellent product.
Packed really well to avoid damage.
Would definately but from them again.

quick turn around

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

Great turn around between ordering and receiving. Also liked being updated with the delivery status, I will definitely use you again in the future

Good products but even better service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

The products were what was described and the service was first rate. They didnt have one of the items that I ordered and told me so through emails but when it came it arrived just one day after the others. Very good service.

Excellent service and communication throughout!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

Great company very focused on providing excellent customer service and satusfaction. Kept me informed every step of the way. Offered a refund when they expected a delay which I chose to decline . However the book arrived within a week of ordering .... great service would definitely use again!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

The order was a birthday gift and it arrived within 3 days. Great service and fast. Thank you Angus and Robertson.

Great Service!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

Fast delivery - I got the books within 2 days. Had emails updating the order progress and picked them up from the post office on the day they arrived. Will definitely use Angus & Robertson for any book purchase from now on.

1 of 60 pages

Ordered from A&R a week ago and my order has been stuck on "processing" ever since! For something that was meant to take 1-2 days to be dispatched I'm extremely annoyed at this. Its a christmas present for my mother and now I'm worried it won't get here in time, despite being ordered with plenty of time to arrive. Not happy! Any help?

Rachel asked on Dec 07, 2017

Hi Rachel,

I'm sorry to hear this, let me take a look into it for you. Could I have your order number please?

My order number is #08206044

Still pending, still NOT HAPPY! If you tell someone you're going to look into it, actually look into it!

My order has been on 'order processing' for two days and I am confused if it has been dispatched or not. Every time I click on it, it says that it will be dispatched within 24-48 hours. It's actually for someones birthday TOMORROW. How do I get someone to contact me? I've had no luck via emails.

Kattttttt asked on Nov 22, 2017

HI Kat,

Let me look into this for you, could I have your order number please?

Hi Jess,
I was emailed with a tracking number late yesterday saying it was dispatched the day before!
Thank you for getting back to me. Great customer service!
Kat.

Is there any reason that I can not get through on the phone lines to discuss my order and am unable to submit a request online in your help section? I have been ordering books with you guys for some time with no problem, but it makes me anxious when I receive an email to say that my book (prepaid $50.56) will not be available in the foreseeable future and to contact you and then I can not get through to you. Please let me know. Kind Regards, Paula

Paula asked on Oct 10, 2017

Hi Paula,

I'm sorry for the trouble you've had getting in touch with us, we have recently identified an issue with our phone system that we're still working on resolving.

The message form in the Help Centre should have worked so I'm not too sure what's happening there - I'd be happy to get in touch with you instead, I just need your order number.

See all 4 questions about Angus & Robertson