Ani and Trio is no longer trading/available.

Review rating:

Excellent quality, stylish design!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2011

When my baby was due I knew I wanted all the bedding to be 100% cotton but I also wanted a very stylish and 'put together' feel to the nursery. I purchased the ani and trio little birdie range which included the sheets, beautiful quilt and a cushion for the nursery chair, all 100% cotton and gorgeous to look at. Had my package delivered within a week- love it!

+ 100% cotton, machine washable and washes really well over and over, quick delivery, excellent quality

• 1 review
  • 1 question
Private message

A quilt that you can style and is durable.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 29, 2011

I was given an Ani and Trio cot sized quilt for my baby shower from a friend. As my baby was a summer baby and I loved the pattern so much (round the world) I started using it as a mat on the floor and taking to the park and friends houses. I still can't get over the quality of the quilt as it has been washed every second day and had all sorts of spills and it has kept its shape, colour and is still going strong.I have had other blankets and quilts to use as well but were from departments stores made in factories and don't seem to last as well. My baby loved the pattern and colours and I got a lot of comments out and about on how lovely and unique it is. I have just got a custom made quilt for him to use in his big boy bed. I think the quilt is value for money as I like to support Australian made and I love handmade one off items.

+ love that you can custom design your own to match your style.